Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,796 members, 7,817,297 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

Presidential Helicopter On Ground To Convey Jonathan To Bayelsa From PH - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Helicopter On Ground To Convey Jonathan To Bayelsa From PH (69552 Views)

$200m Halliburton Cash ‘blown On Presidential Helicopter’ / Emir Sanusi Orders Sharia Commission To Return Ese To Bayelsa / ‘jonathan Returns Home Without State Visit To Bayelsa’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidential Helicopter On Ground To Convey Jonathan To Bayelsa From PH by mcfoxy(m): 2:46pm On May 29, 2015
Gravitational law, I gues
Re: Presidential Helicopter On Ground To Convey Jonathan To Bayelsa From PH by luckman20(m): 2:46pm On May 29, 2015
This helicopter is too big na [sub][/sub] undecided
They'd think their Bro brought a lot of goodies
Re: Presidential Helicopter On Ground To Convey Jonathan To Bayelsa From PH by Bigdreams(m): 2:46pm On May 29, 2015
Seen.

Re: Presidential Helicopter On Ground To Convey Jonathan To Bayelsa From PH by Politico: 2:47pm On May 29, 2015
[quote author=sniper099 post=34213571][/quote] Word
Re: Presidential Helicopter On Ground To Convey Jonathan To Bayelsa From PH by elohorayodele: 2:47pm On May 29, 2015
wake
Re: Presidential Helicopter On Ground To Convey Jonathan To Bayelsa From PH by Nobody: 2:47pm On May 29, 2015
undecided
Re: Presidential Helicopter On Ground To Convey Jonathan To Bayelsa From PH by blayz0923: 2:47pm On May 29, 2015
That's the expensive toy he bought for the Nigeria Airforce.
Re: Presidential Helicopter On Ground To Convey Jonathan To Bayelsa From PH by lollystiver(m): 2:47pm On May 29, 2015
hmmmmm last enjoyment lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cry cry
Re: Presidential Helicopter On Ground To Convey Jonathan To Bayelsa From PH by mcomooba(m): 2:47pm On May 29, 2015
STAND UP STAND UP FOR THE ................... ...............(CHAMPION OR LOOSER)?
Re: Presidential Helicopter On Ground To Convey Jonathan To Bayelsa From PH by MsZeezah: 2:48pm On May 29, 2015
slinkman:
he can buy 10 of those helicopters if he wishes.. hope you know.. grin
Lol. With our stolen money abi?
Re: Presidential Helicopter On Ground To Convey Jonathan To Bayelsa From PH by macfreeman007(m): 2:48pm On May 29, 2015
No red carpet, lol

1 Like

Re: Presidential Helicopter On Ground To Convey Jonathan To Bayelsa From PH by Nobody: 2:48pm On May 29, 2015
otokx:
Why did he not use the world class East West road he built?

I know u r being sarcastic but he cant because of time constraints. He has programs that he has to attend and simply can't afford a journey by road.

Besides we shouldn't begrudge him the enjoyment of this last perk of the office he just vacated.

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Helicopter On Ground To Convey Jonathan To Bayelsa From PH by ralph28(m): 2:48pm On May 29, 2015
You didn't give us much,we'll make do with this peace you left.
Re: Presidential Helicopter On Ground To Convey Jonathan To Bayelsa From PH by Nobody: 2:49pm On May 29, 2015
nice...use am well for 2dy @gej
Re: Presidential Helicopter On Ground To Convey Jonathan To Bayelsa From PH by Mogidi: 2:49pm On May 29, 2015
seunmsg:
Why is he still using the presidential helicopter? He his now a former president and should be treated as such. The presidential helicopter should be strictly for the presidents official use. No more excesses in this regime please.

The chopper should be given to Vice President Tinubu.
Re: Presidential Helicopter On Ground To Convey Jonathan To Bayelsa From PH by Neduzze5(m): 2:49pm On May 29, 2015
seunmsg:
Why is he still using the presidential helicopter? He his now a former president and should be treated as such. The presidential helicopter should be strictly for the presidents official use. No more excesses in this regime please.

Gi na onye no na regime? undecided
Re: Presidential Helicopter On Ground To Convey Jonathan To Bayelsa From PH by thefakestan: 2:49pm On May 29, 2015
It's a shame he couldn't land in Bayelsa still
Anyway he did some good stuffs but didn't deal with his "image" dressing properly.

Welcome home, the Otuoke pple are waiting for u.

ThefakeStan
Re: Presidential Helicopter On Ground To Convey Jonathan To Bayelsa From PH by cole265(m): 2:49pm On May 29, 2015
obiZEAL:
Can't he travel by road
Abi road no dey

Too much pot holes on the way na!....besides, armed robbers boku for that road oh.
Re: Presidential Helicopter On Ground To Convey Jonathan To Bayelsa From PH by slinkman(m): 2:50pm On May 29, 2015
MsZeezah:

Lol. With our stolen money abi?
with His Money. go block am for road confront am for your stolen money na . undecided

1 Like

Re: Presidential Helicopter On Ground To Convey Jonathan To Bayelsa From PH by 1DNMC(m): 2:50pm On May 29, 2015
At last baba one chance don smack oga Jonah down I'm quite sure in 4 years time the Nigerians that are singing haill thee and halleluyah will be the ones to sing kill him,kill him

#teamyettocollectmypvc

Re: Presidential Helicopter On Ground To Convey Jonathan To Bayelsa From PH by Nobody: 2:51pm On May 29, 2015
seunmsg:
I think it's the traditional and right thing to do by the new president. Even in America, the immediate past president still gets to ride on "Airforce One" to his hometown.
However, officially, the radio call sign of the plane would be "SAM 26000" instead of Airforce one because only planes carrying sitting presidents are given that designation.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Helicopter On Ground To Convey Jonathan To Bayelsa From PH by eazisky(m): 2:52pm On May 29, 2015
Ok
Re: Presidential Helicopter On Ground To Convey Jonathan To Bayelsa From PH by Nobody: 2:52pm On May 29, 2015
"Good riddance to bad rubbish!"
Re: Presidential Helicopter On Ground To Convey Jonathan To Bayelsa From PH by hardbody: 2:52pm On May 29, 2015
adeaks:
Bye bye to Uncle jonah. That will be the last time he will ever board that presidential helicopter. smiley

Chances remain that your generation past present and future never did and never will board it. GEJ still ahead of ýour clan.

On post i thought they said his things will be thrown out and the man will row in a boat back to Otuoke. Shame to bad people.

GEJ failed in performance but he remains the past president.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Helicopter On Ground To Convey Jonathan To Bayelsa From PH by Mintek: 2:52pm On May 29, 2015
Re: Presidential Helicopter On Ground To Convey Jonathan To Bayelsa From PH by MsZeezah: 2:52pm On May 29, 2015
slinkman:
with His Money. go block am for road confront am for your stolen money na . undecided
And yet I thought you can comprehend! #BuhBye
Re: Presidential Helicopter On Ground To Convey Jonathan To Bayelsa From PH by Nobody: 2:52pm On May 29, 2015
Jonathan we love you. Come back home you have done well. Dalu ooo,nor.

Re: Presidential Helicopter On Ground To Convey Jonathan To Bayelsa From PH by meforyou1(m): 2:52pm On May 29, 2015
seunmsg:
Once a president always a president. That's why

1 Like

slinkman:
he can buy 10 of those helicopters if he wishes.. hope you know.. grin

Even of he can buy 100 of them, it will never be a presidential helicopter. Many billionaires can comfortably buy a plane exactly like that of the US president but none of them can ever be the AIRFORCE1. That's the difference grin

1 Like

Re: Presidential Helicopter On Ground To Convey Jonathan To Bayelsa From PH by 5direct: 2:53pm On May 29, 2015
Good 1

1 Like

Re: Presidential Helicopter On Ground To Convey Jonathan To Bayelsa From PH by eazisky(m): 2:53pm On May 29, 2015
Ok, that plane needs proper inspection

1 Like

Re: Presidential Helicopter On Ground To Convey Jonathan To Bayelsa From PH by Anseth(m): 2:53pm On May 29, 2015
Gej my Gej Gej my Gej Gej my Gej Gej my Gej They called me names just because I supported you.. I lost friends just because I was your fan, they said I was a prostitute just because I wouldn't let their timeline rest for over 6 months, consistently my posts were Gej transformation this, Gej transformation that.. They said I was paid just because I stayed most times all night and all day online defending you.. Gej my Gej Honestly there is something unique about you, guess what, because of you I got the opportunity to meet and share points online and offline beautiful people with the best brains ever in Nigeria. Am not lying I mean best working brains ever to mention just few because I can't mention all here Viola Ifeyinwa Okolie Amanda Chisom , Eric Uchenna Chimara Chioma Powers , Ena Ofugara Adepitan Adebayo Bero Kufre Afangideh Uwem Hernan Inyang , Prince Henry Nwazuruahu Shield , Uko Ekerette Akpanuko Michael George-Ukhuegbe , Chinomnso Awazie , Chinedu Nwosu, Oraye St. Franklyn Kimberly Ogba , Kunle Rotimi, Malik Shabbazz Abdulmalik, Hilda Avwenagha ,Chidi Callie ,Ike Chidolue ,Uncle Tony Ipriye Uranta ,Tonia Onyegbule, Amarachi Okam Gold, Grace Okagbare Miller , Oluwatobi Alobam Francis Olusoji Zion Oseni , Olutoyosi Omotoso,Roland Akachukwu Emmanuel, James King, Donald Ekpo , Deba Adagbonyin, Julie A Dyer, Amonia Rita Stewart , Jacqueline Jika Ibeh Uwakwe-mangse Hanna, Adaobi Ube , Yetunde Babajide oh well these names will do for now. Gej my Gej Your humility made me pick interest in politics. Your kind words to your enemies made me research more on any news, topic , for you and against you, because the lies against you were just too much .. Gej my Gej your desire for women to succeed in politics encouraged me to study hard and may be have a political vision and goals.. Gej my Gej Your love for your wife, made me pray for every single lady desiring a man to get a man with the kind of heart you have, a peaceful caring heart. Gej my Gej your love for your wife and support in spite of all the insults NIGERIANS gave to her, made me also to pray that all single and searching ladies will be blessed with a man that will be proud of them Mac support, encourage them to be a better person in their careers and goals for life not just to be mother pumping children and cooking but to utilise their God given talents. Gej my Gej You are the first Nigerian president who actually made sure your kids schooled in nigeria, as a sitting president, that's how humble you were as a president. Gej my Gej Your love for the peace and unity of nigeria has given me a slight Nigerian hope.. Gej my Gej Your love for my people was immeasurable, you were the first to appoint an Igbo to be COAS and so many more position. Gej my Gej Your love for education for the less privilege especially the almajiris has inspired me to set up a foundation that will help widows start a trade and orphans go back to school to be launched sometime this year.. Gej my Gej Your love for farmers and agriculture is undeniable, you made sure through your minister that farmers got the needed equipments Etc which in return did resurrect the agriculture sector, Gej have you heard the minister is the president of the African development bank ? Am sure you have. Gej my Gej Your economy policies through one of the best brains in Africa the one and only NOI as we fondly call her made nigeria to become Africa's biggest economy, above South Africa. Gej my Gej According to transparency international we are now 37th most corrupt country in the world before you tenure we were 3rd most corrupt, this shows you did fight corruption but corruption fought your back sadly it won. Gej my Gej They used boko haram to blackmail you, yet you refused to go level towns and cities where they were hiding just because you thought of the innocents that will be killed for doing nothing, yet they called you names and wanted you to go in and shed more innocent blood.. Gej my Gej One of your policies in the oil and gas sector allowed local operators to compete with the IOC's, that policy has given food to loads of NIGERIANS "Local Content".. Gej my Gej how do I say that you made over 4m NIGERIAN youth entrepreneurs,10 million Naira business richer just because you thought they should always win , so you created YOUWIN.. Gej my Gej your love for life you made sure most roads that were death traps before your time like Benin -ore expressed road was fixed. Awww Gej Nnam, you know it's mostly South easterners that use that road.. Ndewo Nnam.. I once slept on that road for 2 good days in the year 2006.. Gej still on the transportation sector, for the first time young NIGERIANS got on trains not just funny looking trains but good trains. Gej you made sure Stella Oduah fixed most of our airports and so far she is the best aviation Minster ever.. Gej my Gej I have a lot to say but I want to end by saying this- Gej you are a meek and a gentle soul, those who know you personally testify to this assertion and my bible told me that the meek will inherit the earth, you have shown meekness and desire for peace by accepting defeat even when it was glaring that you could have made it difficult considering that they purposely made sure voters didn't get their voters card in some region and also card readers didn't work in your strong base on the day of election , this disfranchised more that 4 million voters in the SS and SE but you chose the path of peace just so my people living up north will sleep and do their businesses in peace. Gej my Gej May your days be long, may you live in sound health, may peace and joy never leave your abode, with tears in my eye of sadness and joy I say IJEOMA , I will miss you as the president who said and meant it that his political ambition wasn't worth anyone's blood, you didn't kill not even a political fly enemy not to talk of human being and I will always remember you as the president who made sure 35 percent of his cabinet were women... It's so hard to say good bye to you as a president, You were not perfect no one really is but I will always Love you forever presido of life.. True Gej fan.. Sorry if I didn't tag you am so sad , sat in my car thinking about it and tears roll down my face, Am so sad, pls pardon me if I can't remember all my fellow gejist now ..

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today / Shuaibu Removes APC Flag From Government House (Pictures) / Biography Of Rear-Admiral Awwal Zubairu Gambo (New Chief Of Naval Staff)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.