Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,994 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Presidential Helicopter On Ground To Convey Jonathan To Bayelsa From PH - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Helicopter On Ground To Convey Jonathan To Bayelsa From PH (69553 Views)

$200m Halliburton Cash ‘blown On Presidential Helicopter’ / Emir Sanusi Orders Sharia Commission To Return Ese To Bayelsa / ‘jonathan Returns Home Without State Visit To Bayelsa’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidential Helicopter On Ground To Convey Jonathan To Bayelsa From PH by meforyou1(m): 2:54pm On May 29, 2015
Mintek:

...and you're NEVER going to board any in your lifetime.
Even his children's children can never
Re: Presidential Helicopter On Ground To Convey Jonathan To Bayelsa From PH by sambolus: 2:55pm On May 29, 2015
adeaks:
Bye bye to Uncle jonah. That will be the last time he will ever board that presidential helicopter. smiley
bfr u die u cant even enter helicoter,lean to appricate those who are leaders
Re: Presidential Helicopter On Ground To Convey Jonathan To Bayelsa From PH by Badgers14: 2:55pm On May 29, 2015
So no airport in Bayelsa and he was both a deputy governor, governor , Vice president and a President undecided
Re: Presidential Helicopter On Ground To Convey Jonathan To Bayelsa From PH by ifyan(m): 2:56pm On May 29, 2015
Your name will be one of your greatest achievement

1 Like

Re: Presidential Helicopter On Ground To Convey Jonathan To Bayelsa From PH by Decryptor(m): 2:57pm On May 29, 2015
seunmsg:
Why is he still using the presidential helicopter? He his now a former president and should be treated as such. The presidential helicopter should be strictly for the presidents official use. No more excesses in this regime please.

Are you trying to help Thiéfnubu in the task of controlling buhari like a puppet and telling him what to do? Watch it o...before Usman Shamshudeen carry cutlass off your yàriba neck.

Remember what Buhari said just few hours ago..." I belong to everbody and belong to nobody!"

That "Nobody" means both you and Thiéfnubu cheesy

1 Like

Re: Presidential Helicopter On Ground To Convey Jonathan To Bayelsa From PH by Googlehead: 2:57pm On May 29, 2015
Which Kind mumu Hero, after he Squandered Nigeria's fund? anyways, e no concern me, make una check out this mobile phone store: http://pointekonline.com/ The phones they sell their are of good quality and Price
justi4jesu:
Welcome our HERO smiley

1 Like

Re: Presidential Helicopter On Ground To Convey Jonathan To Bayelsa From PH by yinkeys(m): 2:58pm On May 29, 2015
otokx:
Why did he not use the world class East West road he built?
grin It's world class sir, just like the Lekki-Expressway in Lagos

1 Like

Re: Presidential Helicopter On Ground To Convey Jonathan To Bayelsa From PH by stigman(m): 2:59pm On May 29, 2015
seunmsg:
Why is he still using the presidential helicopter? He his now a former president and should be treated as such. The presidential helicopter should be strictly for the presidents official use. No more excesses in this regime please.

Mumu local government chairman no even reach you
Re: Presidential Helicopter On Ground To Convey Jonathan To Bayelsa From PH by lexy2014: 3:00pm On May 29, 2015
seunmsg:
Not so bros. Am not a fan of GEJ, but protocol is protocol. I would have been surprised if d nigerian airforce didn't take care of GEJs transportation back home. After d inauguration of Obama, d presidential 747 that transported him through out his presidency took him back home from washington

1 Like

Re: Presidential Helicopter On Ground To Convey Jonathan To Bayelsa From PH by Gamesmart: 3:00pm On May 29, 2015
This thing might crash under Patience's weight.

Hippo in helicopter. AHHHHH!
Re: Presidential Helicopter On Ground To Convey Jonathan To Bayelsa From PH by Sijo01(f): 3:01pm On May 29, 2015
Go in peace, Hero of democracy
Re: Presidential Helicopter On Ground To Convey Jonathan To Bayelsa From PH by Freechar(m): 3:01pm On May 29, 2015
tongue
seunmsg:
Bad belle go kill u tongue
Re: Presidential Helicopter On Ground To Convey Jonathan To Bayelsa From PH by sambolus: 3:03pm On May 29, 2015
seunmsg:
stop fooling urself,he only left office today,that is y most of u are not prospering,if he waz a whiteman u especialy wuld ve being woshioing him now,innocent idiot,lean t appricate
Re: Presidential Helicopter On Ground To Convey Jonathan To Bayelsa From PH by idupaul: 3:04pm On May 29, 2015
seunmsg:

I am sure you are standing inside sun, drink cold water and read what you wrote again.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Helicopter On Ground To Convey Jonathan To Bayelsa From PH by Nobody: 3:04pm On May 29, 2015
1DNMC:
At last baba one chance don smack oga Jonah down I'm quite sure in 4 years time the Nigerians that are singing haill thee and halleluyah will be the ones to sing kill him,kill him

#teamyettocollectmypvc
so you think buhari can beat jonathan when it comes to physical assault? That old man! With a kick from gej left leg, Buhari will be haspitalise for 16 weeks in london and new york hospitals.
Re: Presidential Helicopter On Ground To Convey Jonathan To Bayelsa From PH by otokx(m): 3:05pm On May 29, 2015
Badgers14:
So no airport in Bayelsa and he was both a deputy governor, governor , Vice president and a President undecided

Even the airport in Port Harcourt under construction has been abandoned for over 3 years.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Helicopter On Ground To Convey Jonathan To Bayelsa From PH by justi4jesu(f): 3:06pm On May 29, 2015
Googlehead:
Which Kind mumu Hero, after he Squandered Nigeria's fund? anyways, e no concern me, make una check out this mobile phone store: http://pointekonline.com/ The phones they sell their are of good quality and Price

undecided
Re: Presidential Helicopter On Ground To Convey Jonathan To Bayelsa From PH by Otarkpa: 3:07pm On May 29, 2015
adeaks:
Bye bye to Uncle jonah. That will be the last time he will ever board that presidential helicopter. smiley

Have you seen one physically before
Re: Presidential Helicopter On Ground To Convey Jonathan To Bayelsa From PH by diamondzzs(f): 3:08pm On May 29, 2015
seunmsg:
Stupid fool, u obviously filled with unnecessary hate. Work towards attaining @least half of wat he has. Anuohia
Re: Presidential Helicopter On Ground To Convey Jonathan To Bayelsa From PH by johnsonjosbles(m): 3:08pm On May 29, 2015
obiZEAL:
Can't he travel by road
Abi road no dey
you no dey ear world? No fuel and jona can't aford black market, he was shocked when black marketer told him 300/ltr. U no nah! No more business as usual.
Re: Presidential Helicopter On Ground To Convey Jonathan To Bayelsa From PH by tunde1200(m): 3:09pm On May 29, 2015
Am going to miss Lady Dame Faka Patience
Jonathan!!
This woman has increased the life span of an
average Nigerian with her Award Winning Speeches
1- * Nigeria is a great CONTINENT.
2- * My husband Jonathan and Sambo IS good
people.
3- * I rather KILL myself than commit SUICIDE.
4- * My fellow widows.
5- * My fellow womens.
6- * I travelled to Abroad to Rest in Peace.
7- * My husband is the best COUPLE on Earth.
8- * The Doctors are RESPONDING to treatment.
9- * For those who said I SPEECH bad English, I left
them for God.
10- * Ojukwu is dead, but his Manhood still lives
on.
11- * Na only you waka come?
12- * Chei! Chei!! Chei!!! This blood we are
"sharing"
13- * diaris god oooo... hmmmm diaris god.
14- * On behalf of N2million I donate my family.
15- *To all those who think Goodluck Jonathan
has failed, I have a question for you. When a child
fails an exam, isn't the child supposed to be
repeated? Lets repeat Goodluck Jonathan.
16- * Nyeson Wike is the younger brother of my
husband. This man I have tasted him and he is very
sweet. Support him.
(Dame Faka Patience Goodluck Jonathan)
Chei! Chei!! Chei!!! Dis message "we are reading"
"diaris god o
Bye bye oo ex presido!.
Re: Presidential Helicopter On Ground To Convey Jonathan To Bayelsa From PH by Missmossy(f): 3:09pm On May 29, 2015
Change is indeed constant cheesy Au revoire GEJ and PEJ

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Helicopter On Ground To Convey Jonathan To Bayelsa From PH by Krestkross: 3:09pm On May 29, 2015
Jona I dash you this one!!!!

Re: Presidential Helicopter On Ground To Convey Jonathan To Bayelsa From PH by sambolus: 3:10pm On May 29, 2015
snadguy007:
No fuel i guess cheesy

Anyway good riddance to bad rubbish. Thank God for change
because he is richer than dat,and every members of ur family,frm generation one to the one unborn,if he waz a whiteman u wuld ve being speending ur little osusu money now to celibrate,ekpa,mumu,supid idiot,
Re: Presidential Helicopter On Ground To Convey Jonathan To Bayelsa From PH by sambolus: 3:11pm On May 29, 2015
Krestkross:
Jona I dash you this one!!!!
worth celibrated,let see wat buhaha ll do
Re: Presidential Helicopter On Ground To Convey Jonathan To Bayelsa From PH by snadguy007(m): 3:15pm On May 29, 2015
sambolus:
because he is richer than dat,and every members of ur family,frm generation one to the one unborn,if he waz a whiteman u wuld ve being speending ur little osusu money now to celibrate,ekpa,mumu,supid idiot,
Ntoooorrrrrr tongue tongue
Re: Presidential Helicopter On Ground To Convey Jonathan To Bayelsa From PH by luvinhubby(m): 3:17pm On May 29, 2015
VhatAmazingDude:
President Jonathan reminds me of this 'Charles Fox speech about William Wilberforce who stopped slave trade.

" When people speak of great men, they think of men like Napoleon - men of violence. Rarely do they think of peaceful men. But contrast the reception they will receive when they return home from their battles. Napoleon will arrive in pomp and in power, a man who's achieved the very summit of earthly ambition. And yet his dreams will be haunted by the oppressions of war. William Wilberforce, however, will return to his family, lay his head on his pillow and remember: the slave trade is no more."

With just a phone call, this man averted a disaster the world was certain would come.
Rest well after a job well done, Mr Goodluck Jonathan.
Aptly put.
Re: Presidential Helicopter On Ground To Convey Jonathan To Bayelsa From PH by Anglovel: 3:18pm On May 29, 2015
President Jonathan reminds me of this 'Charles Fox speech about William Wilberforce who stopped slave trade.

" When people speak of great men, they think of men like Napoleon - men of violence. Rarely do they think of peaceful men. But contrast the reception they will receive when they return home from their battles. Napoleon will arrive in pomp and in power, a man who's achieved the very summit of earthly ambition. And yet his dreams will be haunted by the oppressions of war. William Wilberforce, however, will return to his family, lay his head on his pillow and remember: the slave trade is no more."

"With just a phone call, this man averted a disaster the world was certain would come".

"Rest well after a Job well done, Dr Goodluck Jonathan."
"Nigerians will wish they had not let u go"
Re: Presidential Helicopter On Ground To Convey Jonathan To Bayelsa From PH by Adexprint(m): 3:18pm On May 29, 2015
nice 1.

SAY NO TO #1000 for 250MB, U CAN NOW GET 1GB DATA FOR #1,200 MONTHLY... FOR MORE INFO: CONT: 08031923261, 08036334384 and 07062028729. FOR MTN SUBSCRIBERS ONLY

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Shuaibu Removes APC Flag From Government House (Pictures) / Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today / President Buhari's Wedding Hoax, Rumours: Hilarious Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.