Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,827 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:36 PM

Presidential Helicopter On Ground To Convey Jonathan To Bayelsa From PH - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Helicopter On Ground To Convey Jonathan To Bayelsa From PH (69546 Views)

$200m Halliburton Cash ‘blown On Presidential Helicopter’ / Emir Sanusi Orders Sharia Commission To Return Ese To Bayelsa / ‘jonathan Returns Home Without State Visit To Bayelsa’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidential Helicopter On Ground To Convey Jonathan To Bayelsa From PH by Samadonis: 3:54pm On May 29, 2015
Bye bye oga Jona, why didn't you come with your first lady to the inauguration? I waited patiently to see and hear her for the last time in public. This is absolute change ooo ooo ooo.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Helicopter On Ground To Convey Jonathan To Bayelsa From PH by Nobody: 3:56pm On May 29, 2015
seunmsg:
Why is he still using the presidential helicopter? He his now a former president and should be treated as such. The presidential helicopter should be strictly for the presidents official use. No more excesses in this regime please.
when Obama won the 2008 US presidential elections, Air force one carried ex president bush back to Texas soon after the swearing in of president Obama. So he has the right to use the helicopter at least for today..

1 Like

Re: Presidential Helicopter On Ground To Convey Jonathan To Bayelsa From PH by Pascal181: 3:56pm On May 29, 2015
seunmsg:
Why is he still using the presidential helicopter? He his now a former president and should be treated as such. The presidential helicopter should be strictly for the presidents official use. No more excesses in this regime please.
Transformer no dey there?
Re: Presidential Helicopter On Ground To Convey Jonathan To Bayelsa From PH by francizy(m): 4:00pm On May 29, 2015
KingTom:
I love your confidence, but I doubt the old Military man will keep to his no probing words, he may renegade on their arrangement at anytime, hope you know? wink

Doctor, abeg you help me see my magic wand.. undecided
Re: Presidential Helicopter On Ground To Convey Jonathan To Bayelsa From PH by yusufbida(m): 4:00pm On May 29, 2015
otokx:
Why did he not use the world class East West road he built?
God bless you're for saying northing but the truth.
Re: Presidential Helicopter On Ground To Convey Jonathan To Bayelsa From PH by 9jatatafo(m): 4:08pm On May 29, 2015
seunmsg:

Listen to yourself
Re: Presidential Helicopter On Ground To Convey Jonathan To Bayelsa From PH by ExInferis(m): 4:18pm On May 29, 2015
Sweetguy25:
The only man that made history with a telephone call. Goodbye Sir.

obviously you dont know much history.

Alexander Bell made the first historic phone call.

Richard Nixon also made one....to the moon!

1 Like

Re: Presidential Helicopter On Ground To Convey Jonathan To Bayelsa From PH by Sweetguy25: 4:20pm On May 29, 2015
ExInferis:

obviously you dont know much history.

Alexander Bell made the first historic phone call.

Richard Nixon also made one....to the moon!

You took my post too serious.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Helicopter On Ground To Convey Jonathan To Bayelsa From PH by Badgers14: 4:20pm On May 29, 2015
CFCfan:

I doubt if it will be economically viable to set up an airport in Bayelsa. They (Bayelsans) are better of using the PH airport.

YOu are correct sir, I was trying to point out that during all his years in power from Bayelsa to Aso Rock, There was no laudible development for his people. Check Donald Duke, he cemented his name in Cross River with Tinapa (total cost 5billion I think).
Re: Presidential Helicopter On Ground To Convey Jonathan To Bayelsa From PH by anonimi: 4:37pm On May 29, 2015
otokx:
Why did he not use the world class East West road he built?

Because OBJ did not use the world class Lagos-Sagamu-Ibadan express road in 2007.

Thankfully Jonathan started fixing it beautifully. grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2161358_img20150226175513_jpeg2423aeba0f7cbff812cb86b8208c5305

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2161387_img20150226175642_jpegf8db9fac0971f776c3703d5b2fc38ab6

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Helicopter On Ground To Convey Jonathan To Bayelsa From PH by emmykk(m): 4:37pm On May 29, 2015
adeaks:

It's not about being God. It is a presidential helicopter. It serves the incumbent president primarily so what will Jonathan be doing aboard it now that he is no longer president. Since Obasanjo left the seat of power when av you heard of him boarding the presidential helicopter?
shallow mind... Obj return 1999,buhari return 2015 so who knows what destiny hold for people.

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Helicopter On Ground To Convey Jonathan To Bayelsa From PH by amalder: 4:40pm On May 29, 2015
adeaks:
Bye bye to Uncle jonah. That will be the last time he will ever board that presidential helicopter. smiley
and fo*l like you will never board it till you die!

1 Like

Re: Presidential Helicopter On Ground To Convey Jonathan To Bayelsa From PH by tola9ja: 4:42pm On May 29, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:
A man of peace
your boko haram now work here
Re: Presidential Helicopter On Ground To Convey Jonathan To Bayelsa From PH by amalder: 4:45pm On May 29, 2015
Emmyk:
Adios
yes amigo
Re: Presidential Helicopter On Ground To Convey Jonathan To Bayelsa From PH by ExInferis(m): 5:31pm On May 29, 2015
Sweetguy25:

You took my post too serious.

true. but there was no emoji.
Re: Presidential Helicopter On Ground To Convey Jonathan To Bayelsa From PH by KingTom(m): 5:47pm On May 29, 2015
slinkman:
lol. yours too.. the old military man knows better. we are now in a democracy world, a probe on Jonathan wont just leave him mute, he will open up, he will dig deep, he will open all leaders files of corruption, he will expose alot, likes of OBJ, tinubu, fashola, even Buhari himself will be doomed. And it will not just be an election propaganda that nigerians can choose to ignore or call lies.. the us, the uk all will be interested and present at the trial and case. and it wont surely go down well.. he can also still contest again if he wants, hope you know..? wink
The old General has to perform badly, and someone has to use that stuff that in Men In Black, to wipe our memories before the hat wearing one can win an election here, hope you know? wink
Re: Presidential Helicopter On Ground To Convey Jonathan To Bayelsa From PH by KingTom(m): 5:48pm On May 29, 2015
francizy:

Doctor, abeg you help me see my magic wand.. undecided
No, I no see am o grin
Re: Presidential Helicopter On Ground To Convey Jonathan To Bayelsa From PH by francizy(m): 5:59pm On May 29, 2015
KingTom:
No, I no see am o grin

But those fat nurses you handle in yah office came to my bed na.. angry

They must have picked it up..

Lemme ask Buhari, he probably has one to spare... smiley
Re: Presidential Helicopter On Ground To Convey Jonathan To Bayelsa From PH by IYANGBALI: 6:44pm On May 29, 2015
no be canoe him go take waka go back to otuoke?
Re: Presidential Helicopter On Ground To Convey Jonathan To Bayelsa From PH by dondada78(m): 6:47pm On May 29, 2015
seunmsg:

Ex-Presidents are flown round the country with the presidential fleet. Everyone knows this.....
Re: Presidential Helicopter On Ground To Convey Jonathan To Bayelsa From PH by oluwashegunfunm(m): 7:16pm On May 29, 2015
justi4jesu:
Welcome our HERO smiley
Oh I thought as much.
Re: Presidential Helicopter On Ground To Convey Jonathan To Bayelsa From PH by Johnsmartinyang(m): 7:17pm On May 29, 2015
seunmsg:
Drink battery water..bizzy bodi
Re: Presidential Helicopter On Ground To Convey Jonathan To Bayelsa From PH by teabully(m): 9:39pm On May 29, 2015
slinkman:
he can buy 10 of those helicopters if he wishes.. hope you know.. grin
what is dis one sayin, foolish talk
Re: Presidential Helicopter On Ground To Convey Jonathan To Bayelsa From PH by KingTom(m): 9:48pm On May 29, 2015
francizy:

But those fat nurses you handle in yah office came to my bed na.. angry

They must have picked it up..

Lemme ask Buhari, he probably has one to spare... smiley
Ok Ask your PRESIDENT cool
Re: Presidential Helicopter On Ground To Convey Jonathan To Bayelsa From PH by babestella: 9:59pm On May 29, 2015
adeaks:
Bye bye to Uncle jonah. That will be the last time he will ever board that presidential helicopter. smiley

You are too pained and bitter, I hope you'll stop entering BRT buses some day.
Re: Presidential Helicopter On Ground To Convey Jonathan To Bayelsa From PH by deltateam: 11:25pm On May 29, 2015
seunmsg:

What excesses? You must be very silly.
Re: Presidential Helicopter On Ground To Convey Jonathan To Bayelsa From PH by Rexyl(m): 9:28am On May 30, 2015
Hope to see another good example, this time around from the North that can beat ex president Jonathan record. He acted according to his promise and now he has been made a great leader. Some may still ask when and how, but he made it.
Re: Presidential Helicopter On Ground To Convey Jonathan To Bayelsa From PH by kayalla(f): 11:30am On May 30, 2015
adeaks:

u no de shame, this molue na him u de call presidential helicopter...
Re: Presidential Helicopter On Ground To Convey Jonathan To Bayelsa From PH by abbaapple: 10:08pm On Jun 22, 2015
brightaragua:

u are a fool, check in history of ur entire Community if somebody have ever become a governor not to talk of President
. U dix castrated human bieng.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mob Vandalises Sanwo-olu’s Family Home On Lagos Island / Akpabio's Home Town One Of The Most Beautiful Place In Nigeria Pix / People Flee As Policemen Shoot At Ekiti Government House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.