Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:47 AM

Pictures Of Gov Rochas Okorocha’s Swearing-in - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Gov Rochas Okorocha’s Swearing-in (26458 Views)

Buhari Poses With Rochas Okorocha In Aso Rock (photos) / I’m On My Way To Umuahia For Swearing In As Abia Governor — Sampson Ogah / Court Stops Swearing-in Of Uche Ogar As Abia Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Gov Rochas Okorocha’s Swearing-in by CharliParker: 4:06pm On May 29, 2015
Yes that's my next presido l love you owelle Continue with your good work
Re: Pictures Of Gov Rochas Okorocha’s Swearing-in by CharliParker: 4:07pm On May 29, 2015
Yes that's my next presido l love you Owelle Rochas Continue with your good work .
Re: Pictures Of Gov Rochas Okorocha’s Swearing-in by Nobody: 4:08pm On May 29, 2015
Psychedelia:

You're a big mooron for this reckless an foolish statement, and I say it with all sincerity.
Some of you people are so blinded in your partisan politics, you're willing to support the worst criminals and ugliest vultures in the process.
May Rochas Okorocha and his family of bloated kleptomaniacs continue to be your "Igbo god", Mr. Change Agent.
some are pained
Re: Pictures Of Gov Rochas Okorocha’s Swearing-in by aklosx(m): 4:11pm On May 29, 2015
I was there live8-)
Re: Pictures Of Gov Rochas Okorocha’s Swearing-in by Nobody: 4:16pm On May 29, 2015
God bless Owelle Rochas
God bless Eze Madumere my inlaw
God bless Ndi Imo
Ndi Igbo remain blessed
Re: Pictures Of Gov Rochas Okorocha’s Swearing-in by Frando29(m): 5:02pm On May 29, 2015
OpinionLeader:
Congrats my governor!

My support for you is NOT based on your performance (as I do not think you merit all the encomium being showered on you). I supported your 2nd term bid majorly for two (political) reasons:

(1) You are our only voice (as in governor) in APC.

(2) I considered you better than Emeka Ihedioha (who could not attract any special project to Imo State despite being deputy speaker of House of Rep).

I urge you to make good use of this 4 years to right your wrong. Conduct fresh Local Govt Election and always promise what you can do.

The presidency awaits you in 2019, IF you do well.

You have said it all. That means you play sentimental politics. Wait until he is 2 yrs into his second term, then you will know the true Rochas. Meanwhile, he won't even come as close as VP come 2019.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Gov Rochas Okorocha’s Swearing-in by Okeycima: 11:31pm On May 29, 2015
OpinionLeader:
Congrats my governor!

My support for you is NOT based on your performance (as I do not think you merit all the encomium being showered on you). I supported your 2nd term bid majorly for two (political) reasons:

(1) You are our only voice (as in governor) in APC.

(2) I considered you better than Emeka Ihedioha (who could not attract any special project to Imo State despite being deputy speaker of House of Rep).

I urge you to make good use of this 4 years to right your wrong. Conduct fresh Local Govt Election and always promise what you can do.

The presidency awaits you in 2019, IF you do well.
do u even know that for him to conduct a fresh election as in local government election he must pay off the ones he sacked prior to his resumption in his first tenure?.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jasper Iornem Dzughgba Assassinated In Benue (Graphic Photos) / Senators To Remove Lawan If He Blocks Buhari’s Impeachment / Wike Sacks Chairman, Members Of Local Government Commission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.