Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,656 members, 7,809,482 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:23 AM

Wike Sacks Chairman, Members Of Local Government Commission - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Sacks Chairman, Members Of Local Government Commission (26458 Views)

Osinbajo Appoints Chairman, Members For Code Of Conduct Bureau / Wike Sacks Opunabo Inko-Tariah, His Media Adviser / Rivers State Governor Wike Sacks 344 Staff Of State Polytechnic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wike Sacks Chairman, Members Of Local Government Commission by okeyglm: 12:22pm On Jul 03, 2015
The Rivers state Government has dissolved the state Local Government Commission headed by Nnamdi Wokekoro.

The State government in a statement signed by the Special Adviser to Governor Nyesom Wike on Media, Opunabo Inko-Tariah said the action was taken upon the directive of the Rivers state House of Assembly.

Rivers State House of Assembly had in their plenary directed the State Governor, Nyesom Wike to dissolve the Rivers State Local Government Service Commission with immediate effect.

Speaker of the House, Ikunyi Awaji-Ibani issued the directive after the debate by members and the failure of the Local Government Service Commission to appear before the House on invitation.

Some of the lawmakers who spoke during the plenary called for Warrant of Arrest on the Local Government Commissions members while others called for the disengagement of the Commission from the service for alleged gross misconduct, financial misappropriation and blatant refusal of the Commission to appear before the House after being invited by the Assembly .

Meanwhile, the Chairman of the dissolved commission, Nnamdi Wokekoro expressed shock at the decision of the Rivers state House of Assembly to recommend his sack.

The Legal representative of the Chairman, Richard Onyeweola said the Lawmakers of the Rivers Assembly were duly informed about the inability of Wokekoro to appear before the Assembly because he was out of the state.

Richard said a formal letter was sent to the Assembly in that ragard.

In the meantime, a chieftain of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP in Port Harcourt City Local Government, Azubike Merukini has been invited by the Assembly to be screened to head the Local Government Commission in Rivers state.

http://dailypost.ng/2015/07/03/wike-sacks-chairman-members-of-local-government-commission/

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wike Sacks Chairman, Members Of Local Government Commission by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jul 03, 2015
The tribunal should start in ph na. Wike looks jobless. The tribunal might make him busy and focused.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Sacks Chairman, Members Of Local Government Commission by chimerase2: 12:23pm On Jul 03, 2015
grin

4 Likes

Re: Wike Sacks Chairman, Members Of Local Government Commission by tayo399(m): 12:28pm On Jul 03, 2015
I
Re: Wike Sacks Chairman, Members Of Local Government Commission by okeyglm: 1:32pm On Jul 03, 2015
wike cannot stop witch hunt .

6 Likes

Re: Wike Sacks Chairman, Members Of Local Government Commission by boboLIL(m): 1:37pm On Jul 03, 2015
Dis man is just 0n revenge missi0n wch is n0t g00d...he needs g00d advisers... He is n0t g0vernin his pe0ple well....stp d sackin and face d w0rk yhu r elected t0 d0....

7 Likes

Re: Wike Sacks Chairman, Members Of Local Government Commission by franchizy(m): 2:11pm On Jul 03, 2015
I'm a PDP supporter but I'm not with Nyesom anymore. He surrounded himself with evil people and bad Advisers.
He is simply on a revenge mission.
If I were Nyesom I will carry out my revenge without any suspicion by first focusing on delivering the dividends of democracy to Rivers people. Then slowly slowly I carryout my revenge.
If Buhari was on revenge mission I guess he would be failed.
Till today Buhari is working with GEJ appointees.
I pity Nyesom because should the tribunal nullifies his election, he will be in a hot soup.
He can't control the military or police, he can no more harass or intimidate APC chieftains and supporters again.
APC will use federal might as he Nyesom did and oppress him and his supporters.
Nyesom has made Rivers people to be sympathizing with APC and I see APC Dakuku taking over Rivers state.
Again, should the election be nullified, the FG will witch hunt Nyesom with EFCC to answer some questions on series of allegations against him and frustrate him because he will not have immunity anymore.
We PDP supporters have a low mentality and we don't think far , but time will tell.

73 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wike Sacks Chairman, Members Of Local Government Commission by GabrielSuswam(m): 2:27pm On Jul 03, 2015
CALM DOWN WIKE...

You are shooting yourself...plssssssss...

I don't see my party (PDP) resurrecting with the likes of Wike as leaders...

Work hard for your state so other Apc states would be envious of your achievements thereby winning the hearts of nigerians in other states.....

11 Likes

Re: Wike Sacks Chairman, Members Of Local Government Commission by dekdek: 2:33pm On Jul 03, 2015
The hopeless thug that borrowed 30Billion naira within 30 days despite recieving allocation and IGR has done it again. grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Sacks Chairman, Members Of Local Government Commission by asumo12: 2:56pm On Jul 03, 2015
cry
Re: Wike Sacks Chairman, Members Of Local Government Commission by UltimatePals: 2:56pm On Jul 03, 2015
Re: Wike Sacks Chairman, Members Of Local Government Commission by msmon(m): 2:56pm On Jul 03, 2015
Whatever happens in Rivers concern me less. @)Amosun, pls pay workers salary.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Sacks Chairman, Members Of Local Government Commission by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jul 03, 2015
PDP! We change d changers

23 Likes

Re: Wike Sacks Chairman, Members Of Local Government Commission by stuff46(m): 2:57pm On Jul 03, 2015
Sack everywere
Re: Wike Sacks Chairman, Members Of Local Government Commission by jamex93(m): 2:58pm On Jul 03, 2015
wike just dey sack ppl

na wa o
Re: Wike Sacks Chairman, Members Of Local Government Commission by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jul 03, 2015
Wow cooll

I hate buhari

10 Likes

Re: Wike Sacks Chairman, Members Of Local Government Commission by ammyluv2002(f): 2:58pm On Jul 03, 2015
Enough jor
Re: Wike Sacks Chairman, Members Of Local Government Commission by sexaddict08(m): 2:58pm On Jul 03, 2015
Re: Wike Sacks Chairman, Members Of Local Government Commission by Mentcee(m): 2:58pm On Jul 03, 2015
Good. Let him sack all those turncoats led by the drug sniffer and the dullardinhole.

17 Likes

Re: Wike Sacks Chairman, Members Of Local Government Commission by glimpse33(m): 2:58pm On Jul 03, 2015
The Wike dude would end up sacking himself very soon.

1 Like

Re: Wike Sacks Chairman, Members Of Local Government Commission by Middlefinger1: 2:58pm On Jul 03, 2015
wike plz, sack all d lga chairpersons. That's all we ask.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Sacks Chairman, Members Of Local Government Commission by Beremx(f): 2:58pm On Jul 03, 2015
Wike the wicked governor

1 Like

Re: Wike Sacks Chairman, Members Of Local Government Commission by sammyj: 2:59pm On Jul 03, 2015
With this development Wicked Wike is in for legal suite and if found guilty should be impeached and confined to Kiri Kiri Maximum prison for disobeying court order and impunity!!! cheesy grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Wike Sacks Chairman, Members Of Local Government Commission by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jul 03, 2015
It is the season of sacks.

3 Likes

Re: Wike Sacks Chairman, Members Of Local Government Commission by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jul 03, 2015
Hmmmm
Re: Wike Sacks Chairman, Members Of Local Government Commission by Tjpromise(m): 3:00pm On Jul 03, 2015
Its abt time.
Wike sack pass chelsea
Re: Wike Sacks Chairman, Members Of Local Government Commission by sotall(m): 3:00pm On Jul 03, 2015
ac
Re: Wike Sacks Chairman, Members Of Local Government Commission by kamez(m): 3:01pm On Jul 03, 2015
who cares?

ohh I forgot "maltina cares"
Re: Wike Sacks Chairman, Members Of Local Government Commission by pring: 3:01pm On Jul 03, 2015
Bad move
Re: Wike Sacks Chairman, Members Of Local Government Commission by smemud(m): 3:01pm On Jul 03, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
PDP! We change d changers
guy walahi u are gone there is no hope for u

1 Like

Re: Wike Sacks Chairman, Members Of Local Government Commission by gidimasters(m): 3:01pm On Jul 03, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kerosene Hits All-time High Price / Jasper Iornem Dzughgba Assassinated In Benue (Graphic Photos) / Anambra Guber: Maduka Emerges Accord Party Candidate, Alexreports Concedes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.