Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,128 members, 7,821,865 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

Another Picture Of Yusuf Buhari At The Inauguration - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another Picture Of Yusuf Buhari At The Inauguration (4957 Views)

Yemi Osinbajo & Yusuf Buhari At IFTAR In Abuja (Photo) / Yusuf Buhari And Sisters At Presidential Inauguration Gala Night (photo) / Photo: Yusuf Buhari & His Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Picture Of Yusuf Buhari At The Inauguration by lalasticlala(m): 3:07pm On May 29, 2015
Yusuf Buhari is trending....

Here is another picture...

Re: Another Picture Of Yusuf Buhari At The Inauguration by Firefire(m): 3:08pm On May 29, 2015
Wonderful!
Re: Another Picture Of Yusuf Buhari At The Inauguration by oppybouy(m): 3:08pm On May 29, 2015
he is cute, OK! Also the Presidents son, extra advantage. that's all there is to it.....

Now Op, can we please talk about more important issues like how that Mtn lady would stop telling me to copy a tune I never liked?

1 Like

Re: Another Picture Of Yusuf Buhari At The Inauguration by eazisky(m): 3:08pm On May 29, 2015
Some girls go de wish by now like say make the guy come woo them
Re: Another Picture Of Yusuf Buhari At The Inauguration by Udmaster(m): 3:09pm On May 29, 2015
Ok
Re: Another Picture Of Yusuf Buhari At The Inauguration by Svenn(m): 3:10pm On May 29, 2015
The guy is hot and handsome.
Re: Another Picture Of Yusuf Buhari At The Inauguration by barackosama(m): 3:12pm On May 29, 2015
Abok! Dangata
Re: Another Picture Of Yusuf Buhari At The Inauguration by kodded(m): 3:13pm On May 29, 2015
Abokis them fine sha smiley

1 Like

Re: Another Picture Of Yusuf Buhari At The Inauguration by idee91: 3:14pm On May 29, 2015
Fwesh bwa
Re: Another Picture Of Yusuf Buhari At The Inauguration by Beremx(f): 3:14pm On May 29, 2015
TANoids be like: how many times will Yusuf Buhari's picture make FP
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Another Picture Of Yusuf Buhari At The Inauguration by Nobody: 3:15pm On May 29, 2015
There's nothing exceptionally cute about this dude except because he's rich and Buhari's son.
Re: Another Picture Of Yusuf Buhari At The Inauguration by SHARIAREPORTERS: 3:16pm On May 29, 2015
Pls lalasticlala I wan see Buhari dog Na all dis tinz dhe enter fp *sad*
Re: Another Picture Of Yusuf Buhari At The Inauguration by kreamidiva(f): 3:18pm On May 29, 2015
Kai menini! Zis boy rezemble his fafa! Shege
Re: Another Picture Of Yusuf Buhari At The Inauguration by Sweetguy25: 3:20pm On May 29, 2015
If I see the boy's picture again, I'll shoot somebody. Y'all should get a life
Re: Another Picture Of Yusuf Buhari At The Inauguration by otunbabadok(m): 3:20pm On May 29, 2015
in case
Re: Another Picture Of Yusuf Buhari At The Inauguration by boman2014: 3:22pm On May 29, 2015
good
Re: Another Picture Of Yusuf Buhari At The Inauguration by ifex370(m): 3:23pm On May 29, 2015
VictoriaBee:
There's nothing exceptionally cute about this dude except because he's rich and Buhari's son.

u can lie ehn... angry
Re: Another Picture Of Yusuf Buhari At The Inauguration by Nobody: 3:24pm On May 29, 2015
I rather admire his daughters!!!
Re: Another Picture Of Yusuf Buhari At The Inauguration by Nobody: 3:25pm On May 29, 2015
ifex370:

u can lie ehn... angry
i'm dead serious. undecided

dude on white is cuter than him.
Re: Another Picture Of Yusuf Buhari At The Inauguration by Nobody: 3:25pm On May 29, 2015
This picture doesn't do him justice. The guy in the middle looks more handsome.
Re: Another Picture Of Yusuf Buhari At The Inauguration by fineguy11(m): 3:26pm On May 29, 2015
VictoriaBee:
please show us the one u're with now..
Re: Another Picture Of Yusuf Buhari At The Inauguration by Nobody: 3:27pm On May 29, 2015
VictoriaBee:
Naija's definition of being cute is wealth and fame.
Re: Another Picture Of Yusuf Buhari At The Inauguration by born2lead01: 3:27pm On May 29, 2015
ok
Re: Another Picture Of Yusuf Buhari At The Inauguration by fineguy11(m): 3:27pm On May 29, 2015
barcanista:
I rather admire his daughters!!!
''u rather''were u giving the option to choose between him and his sisters,the last tin nairalanders want to hear now is barcanister being gay...
Re: Another Picture Of Yusuf Buhari At The Inauguration by ifex370(m): 3:28pm On May 29, 2015
VictoriaBee:
i'm dead serious. undecided
dude on white is cuter than him.

Taa... look at that face for 5 secs... and repeat what u js said
Re: Another Picture Of Yusuf Buhari At The Inauguration by Nobody: 3:29pm On May 29, 2015
barcanista:
Naija's definition of being cute is wealth and fame.
Nah.

debunking the claim that he's extremely cute.
Re: Another Picture Of Yusuf Buhari At The Inauguration by Nobody: 3:30pm On May 29, 2015
Enough of this guy mehn, ya'll are beginning to irritate me. Like u never seen an 'ok' looking guy before. Not like he the hottest guy in Nigeria..
Re: Another Picture Of Yusuf Buhari At The Inauguration by Nobody: 3:30pm On May 29, 2015
Gay ke? No reason am o. I've never admired any guy b4. All guys are at best average to me...
fineguy11:
before nko,,the last tin nairalanders want to hear now is barcanister being gay...
Re: Another Picture Of Yusuf Buhari At The Inauguration by LaurelP(m): 3:30pm On May 29, 2015
Success has blown their trumpets!
Re: Another Picture Of Yusuf Buhari At The Inauguration by alaoeri: 3:31pm On May 29, 2015
GMB family is made up of cuties unlike that of the immediate ex president. lipsrsealed
Re: Another Picture Of Yusuf Buhari At The Inauguration by Nobody: 3:34pm On May 29, 2015
That's your business. I just told you naija's definition.
VictoriaBee:

Nah.

debunking the claim that he's extremely cute.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Co-Defendant In The Trial Of IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu Displays Bravery... Video / FG Opens 128 Bids, Saves $500m On Oil Products-dr Maikanti Baru / Who Knows President Muhammadu Buhari's Middle Name?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.