Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,628 members, 7,809,341 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:03 AM

Photos: Ibikunle Amosun Sworn-in For 2nd Term As Governor Of Ogun - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: Ibikunle Amosun Sworn-in For 2nd Term As Governor Of Ogun (16715 Views)

Swearing In Of Yahaya Bello As Governor Of Kogi State - Live Updates / Osinbanjo And Ibikunle Amosun Visit Ogun State Today (Photos) / Governor Amosun Of Ogun Stoned By TASUED Students As He Ran For Cover [PIC] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Ibikunle Amosun Sworn-in For 2nd Term As Governor Of Ogun by DollyParton1(f): 4:57pm On May 29, 2015
Omo ogun iseya!!
Re: Photos: Ibikunle Amosun Sworn-in For 2nd Term As Governor Of Ogun by DollyParton1(f): 5:01pm On May 29, 2015
Er0ticAngela:
So many uncompleted projects in Ogun state. I hope he finishes them all in his second tenure and embarks on more meaningful ones

Very correct. Most of the roads in egba are in bad condition man.
Re: Photos: Ibikunle Amosun Sworn-in For 2nd Term As Governor Of Ogun by dhabrite(m): 5:03pm On May 29, 2015
more grease to your elbow.please continue the good work u are doing in Ogun state.
Re: Photos: Ibikunle Amosun Sworn-in For 2nd Term As Governor Of Ogun by MrMcJay(m): 5:08pm On May 29, 2015
oloriooko:
Learnt Amosun is a very close friend to PMB in the south west. PMB prefers the company of Amosun to any other person whenever he visits the SW.
Congrats and wish you a successful and progressive tenure.

They were both in ANPP in 2007 with SIA contesting as Gov and GMB as President. Both lost the elections and ended up in court. I guess the adversity they faced brought them together.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Ibikunle Amosun Sworn-in For 2nd Term As Governor Of Ogun by caxim04(m): 5:37pm On May 29, 2015
Madness.....

Why waste money to inaugurate an existing governor.
Re: Photos: Ibikunle Amosun Sworn-in For 2nd Term As Governor Of Ogun by KingTom(m): 5:54pm On May 29, 2015
dre11:

cheesycheesy
Don't mind me........ Rushing tinzgrin

Kingtom your state governor is.......
Ibikunle Amosun cool
Re: Photos: Ibikunle Amosun Sworn-in For 2nd Term As Governor Of Ogun by dre11(m): 5:58pm On May 29, 2015
KingTom:
Ibikunle Amosun cool

cheesy

I think say you don forget his namegrin
Re: Photos: Ibikunle Amosun Sworn-in For 2nd Term As Governor Of Ogun by Tobiustobius: 6:03pm On May 29, 2015
Now that he has won and been sworn in, he should start paying his workers.
Re: Photos: Ibikunle Amosun Sworn-in For 2nd Term As Governor Of Ogun by dre11(m): 6:24pm On May 29, 2015
Amosun

Keep the good work
You have sent Segun Osoba packinggrin

Pay workers salary oooooo

Re: Photos: Ibikunle Amosun Sworn-in For 2nd Term As Governor Of Ogun by davades(m): 8:34pm On May 29, 2015
Echatbook:
Report fuel/petrol stations selling above N87 in and around your area to {DPR} Department Of Petroleum Resources On: 012790000. Be An Instrument Of Change. Dial d number, listen to a voice prompt, dial 9, then pass the information across

Pass it on till it gets to everyone .Change is definitely here
https://www.nairaland.com/2344856/report-filling-station-selling-higher

Will holla at the number soon....got some hoes here around Abule Egba
Re: Photos: Ibikunle Amosun Sworn-in For 2nd Term As Governor Of Ogun by KingTom(m): 9:43pm On May 29, 2015
dre11:

cheesy
I think say you don forget his namegrin
God forbid grin
Re: Photos: Ibikunle Amosun Sworn-in For 2nd Term As Governor Of Ogun by dre11(m): 10:23pm On May 29, 2015
KingTom:
God forbid grin

I see say your governor get females all through

Abi he no born male child ni
Re: Photos: Ibikunle Amosun Sworn-in For 2nd Term As Governor Of Ogun by lanicky(f): 10:31pm On May 29, 2015
Congratulations to him cool
Re: Photos: Ibikunle Amosun Sworn-in For 2nd Term As Governor Of Ogun by KingTom(m): 11:04pm On May 29, 2015
dre11:

I see say your governor get females all through

Abi he no born male child ni
That one no concern me na, How your Gov. Shey na FIRESHEY? grin
Re: Photos: Ibikunle Amosun Sworn-in For 2nd Term As Governor Of Ogun by dre11(m): 9:22am On May 30, 2015
KingTom:
That one no concern me na, How your Gov. Shey na FIRESHEY? grin

My governor nah old phase ooooo

Except the one wey dey lag.
Amboo ooooo
Re: Photos: Ibikunle Amosun Sworn-in For 2nd Term As Governor Of Ogun by KingTom(m): 9:48am On May 30, 2015
dre11:

My governor nah old phase ooooo

Except the one wey dey lag. Amboo ooooo
No be Fireshey? grin
Re: Photos: Ibikunle Amosun Sworn-in For 2nd Term As Governor Of Ogun by dre11(m): 9:55am On May 30, 2015
KingTom:
No be Fireshey? grin

I no be ekiti guy

Me and tout are not in agreement
Re: Photos: Ibikunle Amosun Sworn-in For 2nd Term As Governor Of Ogun by KingTom(m): 10:05am On May 30, 2015
dre11:

I no be ekiti guy

Me and tout are not in agreement
Ok you na Omo Ambo oooooooo Ambo grin
Re: Photos: Ibikunle Amosun Sworn-in For 2nd Term As Governor Of Ogun by marcusmide: 10:10am On May 30, 2015
This should be another ample opportunity for Gov. Ibikunle Amosun to showcase his mettle the more and convincingly transform the Gate Way State to an Eldorado. He is indeed a political juggernaut, after disgracing shameless political glutton like Osoba, and his co-political parasites.

I will also enjoin him to support the candidacy of Hon. Nurudeen Aina as the Speaker of the Ogun State House of ASSEMBLY, he is the best for the job, going by his background as a Lawyer, and his sterling achievement in the just concluded elections.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Ibikunle Amosun Sworn-in For 2nd Term As Governor Of Ogun by dre11(m): 10:14am On May 30, 2015
KingTom:
Ok you na Omo Ambo oooooooo Ambo grin

gringrin
Re: Photos: Ibikunle Amosun Sworn-in For 2nd Term As Governor Of Ogun by KingTom(m): 10:29am On May 30, 2015
dre11:

gringrin
Eko oni ba je ooooo grin
Re: Photos: Ibikunle Amosun Sworn-in For 2nd Term As Governor Of Ogun by KingTom(m): 10:29am On May 30, 2015
dre11:

gringrin
Eko O ni ba je ooooo grin
Re: Photos: Ibikunle Amosun Sworn-in For 2nd Term As Governor Of Ogun by dre11(m): 10:33am On May 30, 2015
KingTom:
Eko oni ba je ooooo grin

Twiceshocked

Nah which network you dey use self
Re: Photos: Ibikunle Amosun Sworn-in For 2nd Term As Governor Of Ogun by KingTom(m): 10:39am On May 30, 2015
dre11:

Twiceshocked

Nah which network you dey use self
Bobo I hit submit by mistake, I thought I stopped it, na the spirit of Lagos sha grin
Re: Photos: Ibikunle Amosun Sworn-in For 2nd Term As Governor Of Ogun by dre11(m): 11:02am On May 30, 2015
KingTom:
Bobo I hit submit by mistake, I thought I stopped it, na the spirit of Lagos sha grin

No..... That's not the spirit of Lagos

Its the spirit of PH grin
Re: Photos: Ibikunle Amosun Sworn-in For 2nd Term As Governor Of Ogun by KingTom(m): 11:04am On May 30, 2015
dre11:

No..... That's not the spirit of Lagos
Its the spirit of PH grin
God forbid grin
Re: Photos: Ibikunle Amosun Sworn-in For 2nd Term As Governor Of Ogun by dre11(m): 12:12pm On May 30, 2015
KingTom:
God forbid grin

Talk true joorgringrin
Re: Photos: Ibikunle Amosun Sworn-in For 2nd Term As Governor Of Ogun by KingTom(m): 2:35pm On May 30, 2015
dre11:

Talk true joorgringrin
I am not affiliated with WICKED WIKE grin
Re: Photos: Ibikunle Amosun Sworn-in For 2nd Term As Governor Of Ogun by dre11(m): 5:19pm On May 30, 2015
KingTom:
I am not affiliated with WICKED WIKE grin

Don't let those PDP guys see this your post
Re: Photos: Ibikunle Amosun Sworn-in For 2nd Term As Governor Of Ogun by KingTom(m): 5:22pm On May 30, 2015
dre11:

Don't let those PDP guys see this your post
They have gone into hiding, they no longer have EGUNJE grin
Re: Photos: Ibikunle Amosun Sworn-in For 2nd Term As Governor Of Ogun by dre11(m): 6:47pm On May 30, 2015
KingTom:
They have gone into hiding, they no longer have EGUNJE grin

grin

Their pay packet has being depreciated
Re: Photos: Ibikunle Amosun Sworn-in For 2nd Term As Governor Of Ogun by dre11(m): 6:50pm On May 30, 2015
lanicky:
Congratulations to him cool

Tell me you are happy for him

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Thugs Beat People Who Tried To Get Their PVCs In Oyo State / Buhari Tells BBC, Boko Haram: Militants 'close To Defeat'. / Relocation Of Fertilizer Plant Sparks Protests In Bayelsa (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.