Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,238 members, 7,822,225 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

Buhari's Government May Not Be Rosy For Governors - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Government May Not Be Rosy For Governors (35878 Views)

Vocational Programme For Governors In Germany: Falana Kicks / No More Automatic Tickets For Governors, Senators, Reps – PDP / The Hottest Place In Hell Should Be Reserved For Governors – Murray-bruce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Government May Not Be Rosy For Governors by adamskutty(m): 5:23pm On May 29, 2015
Well, first to comment on 2nd page is manageable.

Even the taniods have no other choice but to love this man. grin Hahaha! grin
Re: Buhari's Government May Not Be Rosy For Governors by Nobody: 5:23pm On May 29, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]you watch and see change in action

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Government May Not Be Rosy For Governors by Nobody: 5:23pm On May 29, 2015
Bottle Orijin 4 u man
Re: Buhari's Government May Not Be Rosy For Governors by smsdigito: 5:24pm On May 29, 2015
Sweetguy25:
He made this comment while making his inauguration speech.

Excerpt from Buhari's Inauguration Speech: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/05/read-president-buhari-inaugural-speech/
Supported baba. Carry on.

Re: Buhari's Government May Not Be Rosy For Governors by gadedayoo: 5:24pm On May 29, 2015
let the money move round the federation and let ordinary ppl enjoy too winklet the money move round the federation and let ordinary ppl enjoy too
Re: Buhari's Government May Not Be Rosy For Governors by Horlawale1(m): 5:25pm On May 29, 2015
And now the Change is here
Re: Buhari's Government May Not Be Rosy For Governors by Nobody: 5:25pm On May 29, 2015
Nasri100:
See that decision to move the Command Centre to Borno, heart of Boko Haram, Won me. This is what we have been lacking; A Man with Guts, demeanor is very aggressive, ready to handle a complex Country like Nigeria.

I wouldn't come here to blast the past Government, but reality is they took us backwards.
How does moving the command centre to borno won your fragile heart

They will always relocate to another state. Tell your one chance man to call his boys to order.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Government May Not Be Rosy For Governors by Nobody: 5:26pm On May 29, 2015
ki02020:
Those governors know how mismanage!!! There days are numbered

They play a great role in our present predicaments.
Re: Buhari's Government May Not Be Rosy For Governors by tohpahz(f): 5:26pm On May 29, 2015

Another buhari stuff on fp.
I'd soon create my own buhari topic cool
Re: Buhari's Government May Not Be Rosy For Governors by bigboss80s(m): 5:26pm On May 29, 2015
Y was the topic on Aisha Buhari and her daughters removed from fp and locked?
Re: Buhari's Government May Not Be Rosy For Governors by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 5:27pm On May 29, 2015
Utchgirl:

Mr egift, im surprised @ dis ur post.
I tire o,but I think means d Governors!
Re: Buhari's Government May Not Be Rosy For Governors by Firefire(m): 5:28pm On May 29, 2015
egift:
Just serve your people and be tireless about it. Or resign and save all of us the trouble.

What are you talking about ?

No business as usual you dey talk of resignation?
Re: Buhari's Government May Not Be Rosy For Governors by adamskutty(m): 5:29pm On May 29, 2015
Dorrobucci:
How does moving the command centre to borno won your fragile heart

They will always relocate to another state. Tell your one chance man to call his boys to order.

This monkey is suffering from physcosis. grin grin

Head straight to yabaleft.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Government May Not Be Rosy For Governors by WOCKHARDI(m): 5:30pm On May 29, 2015
The same should also apply to the Federal House of Assembly members.
Slash their pays and allowances and make their duties a part time job.
Re: Buhari's Government May Not Be Rosy For Governors by Utchgirl(f): 5:30pm On May 29, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
I tire o,but I think means d Governors!

kk

except dt
Re: Buhari's Government May Not Be Rosy For Governors by AhmedMustapha(m): 5:31pm On May 29, 2015
Good move
Re: Buhari's Government May Not Be Rosy For Governors by Nobody: 5:32pm On May 29, 2015
egift:
Just serve your people and be tireless about it. Or resign and save all of us the trouble.
Re: Buhari's Government May Not Be Rosy For Governors by dkdenco: 5:32pm On May 29, 2015
that's good for them and he should remove immunity
Re: Buhari's Government May Not Be Rosy For Governors by Nobody: 5:36pm On May 29, 2015
Daniyemi:
I hope the Likes of Tinubu who believe the south west is solely for his use and control (human and material resources) are listening?

I still would not make any sense from all the ramblings of Buhari if he does not start dealing with the rouges around him.

People like Tinubu, Obasanjo need to be told that states cannot be controlled by them.
They need to limited. Buhari whatever campaign against corruption you have, start with the rouges around you.

APC screams PDP has ruined Nigeria for 16 Years. Was GoodLuck president for 16 yrs?
It therefore means they acknowledge Obasanjo was grossly corrupt and incompetent.
Buhari Limit this two people and put them in the right place.
he said he won't witchhunt the past government, I think he is using this to appreciate tinubu amechi and others who help fund his campaign... that's how far he can show appreciation.. so he is going to face his regime and deal with any unscrupulous element who misbehaves

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Government May Not Be Rosy For Governors by johnson055: 5:36pm On May 29, 2015
Good move god day ur back...
Re: Buhari's Government May Not Be Rosy For Governors by Sweetguy25: 5:37pm On May 29, 2015
dearpreye:
The governors are a major stumblingblock to our growth and development.

Any step that will reduce their influence has my total support.

But how will GMB do that?

Should the influence and authority of the governors be reduced or increased?
Re: Buhari's Government May Not Be Rosy For Governors by Godson32(m): 5:37pm On May 29, 2015
Although I didn't voted for u but I m seeing the boldness & committment of a leader we need at this moment. Former Gov of Abia rubbished us like a waste paper and the former president Jona kept mute,hp u will checkmate the present gov of Abia state if the need arises. I hail u the 15th President of Nigeria,Sai Baba. Longlive my President,Long live Nigeria,Long live Africa. And the opposite to TA Orji.
Re: Buhari's Government May Not Be Rosy For Governors by Mizzzbeee(f): 5:37pm On May 29, 2015
Some Nigerians be like: Buhari is president and we do not have electricity, fuel is N150 litre, workers are on strike, unemployment rate is high. What has he been doing the past three hours? Is this the change he promised?

Lololol! grin grin cheesy grin

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari's Government May Not Be Rosy For Governors by Nobody: 5:37pm On May 29, 2015
Sweetguy25:
He made this comment while making his inauguration speech.

Excerpt from Buhari's Inauguration Speech: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/05/read-president-buhari-inaugural-speech/

Please, can some1 tell this man to stop ranting and qet to work??
Action they said speaks louder than voice. . #Gerrit??
Re: Buhari's Government May Not Be Rosy For Governors by Nobody: 5:38pm On May 29, 2015
Sweetguy25:

Should the influence and authority of the governors be reduced or increased?

Drastically REDUCED! !!!
Re: Buhari's Government May Not Be Rosy For Governors by Nobody: 5:39pm On May 29, 2015
Mizzzbeee:
Some Nigerians be like: Buhari is president and we do not have electricity, fuel is N150 litre, workers are on strike, unemployment rate is high. What has he been doing the past three hours? Is this the change he promised?

Lololol! grin grin cheesy grin

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari's Government May Not Be Rosy For Governors by Sweetguy25: 5:39pm On May 29, 2015
dearpreye:

Drastically REDUCED! !!!

Why do you say so?
Re: Buhari's Government May Not Be Rosy For Governors by IYANGBALI: 5:40pm On May 29, 2015
What did most of them do in the last 16 years that it was rosy for them?as it is not rosy for most Nigerians,may it not be rosy for them too.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Government May Not Be Rosy For Governors by Nobody: 5:41pm On May 29, 2015
Sweetguy25:

Why do you say so?

They're responsible for a whole lot of nonsense happening in the states and country as a whole.

I'm still in support of LG autonomy. Any step that will reduce their influence has my name on it....
Re: Buhari's Government May Not Be Rosy For Governors by alpaka: 5:43pm On May 29, 2015
I agree with Mr President, enough of the impunity going on in the states and LGA"s.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ondo: Buhari Sends Mimiko To Kyari / Deji Adeyanju Regains Freedom From Kano Prison(pics) / Uche Nwosu Returns To Church For Thanksgiving (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.