Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Be Sincere, How Will You React In This Situation? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Be Sincere, How Will You React In This Situation? (4439 Views)

Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) / Your Date Abandons You At The Restaurant, What Would You Do In This Situation? / Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be Sincere, How Will You React In This Situation? by Nobody: 5:25pm On May 29, 2015
Your wife whom you love with the whole of your heart wakes you up in the midnight, kneeling and crying that she has offended you but conscience is judging her that's why she's begging.
You asked her what the problem is but she keeps apologizing until you persuaded her to tell you what the problem is. . .
And she says something like: "The 4 children i gave birth to are not yours"

Guys, what will you do?
Re: Be Sincere, How Will You React In This Situation? by asumo12: 5:27pm On May 29, 2015

1st I will ask her who is the biological father?

2nd we go for DNA that same night!

3rd the result will show what next just like Nollywood

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Be Sincere, How Will You React In This Situation? by Svenn(m): 5:28pm On May 29, 2015
I'll send her packing, with her children.
Re: Be Sincere, How Will You React In This Situation? by kinglekan: 5:28pm On May 29, 2015
shocked

It can't fit to happen, I can't even imagine what I would do. undecided

It must definitely be a false awakening.
Re: Be Sincere, How Will You React In This Situation? by Acekidc4(m): 5:28pm On May 29, 2015
Let Me Siddon here First!!

*Modified*
Just Read this Now!!
She don Die be that Na!!
Re: Be Sincere, How Will You React In This Situation? by Tunnamania(m): 5:28pm On May 29, 2015
See Gobe, let me wait and read comments.
Re: Be Sincere, How Will You React In This Situation? by naijaboiy: 5:29pm On May 29, 2015
Funny stuff. grin

I'll call my Lawyer the next day and file for divorce.

Make God help me make I no kill person. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Be Sincere, How Will You React In This Situation? by LogoDWhiz(m): 5:30pm On May 29, 2015
It will take the grace of God for such a marriage to be back to normal.
Well, as for me: I'll request for a divorce. She can take the children.
Re: Be Sincere, How Will You React In This Situation? by Emptybrain(m): 5:30pm On May 29, 2015
olosho!!!! I will quickly remarry only when i survive high blood pressure.

1 Like

Re: Be Sincere, How Will You React In This Situation? by Nobody: 5:31pm On May 29, 2015
I will first beat heaven out of her for waking me up from my precious sleep to give me bad news, send her packing with her foolish children and cry my eyeballs out for the next 6months. . .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Be Sincere, How Will You React In This Situation? by mrmastermind: 5:32pm On May 29, 2015
we all know the aftermath she is leaving for sure.

Time to start searching for new a wife.
Re: Be Sincere, How Will You React In This Situation? by MrDojo(m): 5:33pm On May 29, 2015
[quote author=Orijin101 post=34218977][/quote]

There is nothing in this life that will not make d@ woman leave my house.....if its 1 I 4 hear bt all 4......as in d@'s an insult to my BALLS,My dick....and to Me...

Bt I'll leave d children....I'll raise dem as their father.....its nt their fault they have a stupid Mother..

2 Likes

Re: Be Sincere, How Will You React In This Situation? by Burningstar(f): 5:33pm On May 29, 2015
There's no way that marriage can work out again.
Re: Be Sincere, How Will You React In This Situation? by 2dice(m): 5:33pm On May 29, 2015
Still dunno .... What I will do? .... ** anyways with the grace of my away matches /goals **.... I will have messi on her **
Re: Be Sincere, How Will You React In This Situation? by charlotte1(f): 5:34pm On May 29, 2015
Wtf.. shocked
Re: Be Sincere, How Will You React In This Situation? by tolugar: 5:35pm On May 29, 2015
I'll simply tell to her to return the children and bring mine.

Goes back to sleep
Re: Be Sincere, How Will You React In This Situation? by charlotte1(f): 5:35pm On May 29, 2015
MrDojo:

There is nothing in this life that will not make d@ woman leave my house.....if its 1 I 4 hear bt all 4......as in d@'s an insult to my BALLS,My dick....and to Me...

Bt I'll leave d children....I'll raise dem as their father.....its nt there fault they have a stupid Mother..
Lmao..
Re: Be Sincere, How Will You React In This Situation? by Nobody: 5:35pm On May 29, 2015
simple! I'll stop to imagine the poo u just wrote.
Re: Be Sincere, How Will You React In This Situation? by Fairgodwin(m): 5:35pm On May 29, 2015
I will just go back to sleep, peacefully.

1 Like

Re: Be Sincere, How Will You React In This Situation? by Nobody: 5:35pm On May 29, 2015
MrDojo:

Bt I'll leave d children....I'll raise dem as their father.....its nt there fault they have a stupid Mother..
you must be kidding me
Re: Be Sincere, How Will You React In This Situation? by Nobody: 5:36pm On May 29, 2015
naijaboiy:
Funny stuff. grin

I'll call my Lawyer the next day and file for divorce.

Make God help me make I no kill person. lipsrsealed
And what about the children?
Re: Be Sincere, How Will You React In This Situation? by Utchgirl(f): 5:36pm On May 29, 2015
U hv a kind hrt !

Bt it wont be dt easy ooo
Re: Be Sincere, How Will You React In This Situation? by richidinho(m): 5:37pm On May 29, 2015
I
Re: Be Sincere, How Will You React In This Situation? by eph12(m): 5:37pm On May 29, 2015
I will just laugh and go back to sleep. First thing in the morning I will go and bring my own children and their mother into the house. Shikena. Am a gentle guy.

1 Like

Re: Be Sincere, How Will You React In This Situation? by Phikom(m): 5:38pm On May 29, 2015
wtf!...will surely head for divorce...ni ojo gangan loma dele won...
Re: Be Sincere, How Will You React In This Situation? by Utchgirl(f): 5:39pm On May 29, 2015
Orijin101:
I will first beat heaven out of her for waking me up from my precious sleep to give me bad news, send her packing with her foolish children and cry my eyeballs out for the next 6months. . .

And afterwards continue wit ur orijin

1 Like

Re: Be Sincere, How Will You React In This Situation? by naijaboiy: 5:39pm On May 29, 2015
Orijin101:

And what about the children?
The court will settle who will be in their custody.
Re: Be Sincere, How Will You React In This Situation? by MrDojo(m): 5:39pm On May 29, 2015
Orijin101:

you must be kidding me

U can't blame the children its nt their fault they have a cheating mother.....just imagine if she neva confessed u will still love dem as yur own....tho its going to be difficult bt I believe I can do it...
Re: Be Sincere, How Will You React In This Situation? by Dhavids(m): 5:39pm On May 29, 2015
Wait...lemme put my glasses on!!
Re: Be Sincere, How Will You React In This Situation? by MrDojo(m): 5:40pm On May 29, 2015
charlotte1:

Lmao..

Abi now.... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Be Sincere, How Will You React In This Situation? by Nobody: 5:41pm On May 29, 2015
i would keep the children, and forgive the woman. Shikena!
Re: Be Sincere, How Will You React In This Situation? by nairamaverick(m): 5:41pm On May 29, 2015
I will just go back to sleep.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sand-sand Dey, Dey Inside Some Toto / is this the most handsome nairalander?? pic / What Would You Do If You Meet Your Best Friend & Girlfriend In This State?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.