Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba (114079 Views)

Why I Oppose Buhari –fayose / I Oppose Gov Oshiomhole Marriage To Fortes Because Oshiomole No Fine(pics) / Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by idu1(m): 8:55pm On May 29, 2015
Animals

What do you about military operations Oloriburuku he come put him pincha there.

E no better for u till 2023...!!!

4 Likes

Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by Nobody: 8:55pm On May 29, 2015
Thanks sir for that precise quote, some people are brain dead but never accept to learn. This is what we have been saying, who made him political analyst, his certificate need withdrawn if he has one.
suwailad:
Ifeduba or what you call yourself, you still have a lot to learn being a political scientist. I think you have no qualification for that, just that you have access to the internet so you can make noise like everyone else. That does not make you a political analyst, political analysts is an actual profession and not an hubby.

Political analysts take their time to access information in depth before making their analysis and not beer parlor suggestions. By the way, did you even give a solution on how to combat boko haram once and for all? But noise makers like you, the ever annoying arm chair critics are quick to judge any postulations put forth that will defeat these fools once and for all, but you guys don't have the brilliancy to come up with your solution to counter the President's own. We have had enough of this folly, and thank God it died with jonathan. So its time to shut up and start making sense not showing your worthless hobby and what it means not to be a political analyst. And your picture is eating people's bandwidth, it is not necessary, if you want to be in the limelight, start trekking for whatever hideous reasons there is.
Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by sweatlana: 8:55pm On May 29, 2015
I don't think he ment it literally, or did he

That would be weird undecided

1 Like

Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by kabnafs(m): 8:56pm On May 29, 2015
ifedubatoochukw:
President Muhammadu Buhari on Friday in Abuja directed the central command of the military to relocate to Maiduguri, Borno, to intensify the fight against Boko Haram insurgency.

Buhari, who gave the directive in his address after his inauguration, said it was impossible to achieve victory against the insurgents if the command continued to operate from Abuja.

He said that the command center would relocate and remain in Maiduguri until the insurgents were subdued.

No where in the History of world military History will the military central command be located right in the combat zone it is the height of unprofessional-ism which is about to force me to revisit the issue of Buhari certificate scandal. let us use the United state of America model as a case study .

Military Central command are non combatants they are not infantry units but expertise from various field of course

Structure

Central Command headquarters staff directorates include personnel, intelligence, operations, logistics, plans & policy, information systems, training & exercises, and resources, and other functions. The intelligence section is known as Joint Intelligence Center, Central Command, or JICCENT, which serves as a Joint Intelligence Center for the co-ordination of intelligence. Under the intelligence directorate, there are several divisions

In the United State the Central Military Command directs four "service component commands" and one subordinate unified command and no fighting units directly subordinate to it:

The United States Army Central (USARCENT), and the United States Air Forces Central Command (USAFCENT), both headquartered at Shaw Air Force Base in South Carolina, the U.S. Marine Forces Central Command (USMARCENT), headquartered at MacDill Air Force Base, Florida and the U.S. Naval Forces Central Command (USNAVCENT), headquartered at Naval Support Activity Bahrain in the Kingdom of Bahrain. MacDill Air Force Base also hosts a Sub-unified command called the Special Operations Command Central (USSOCCENT).

In 1983, U.S. Military Central Command was established to succeed the Rapid Deployment Joint Task Force, formed at MacDill AFB, Florida on 1 March 1980, to handle US national security interests in Southwest Asia, Central Asia and the Persian G

The USA Central Military Command main headquarters is located at MacDill Air Force Base, in Tampa, Florida. A forward headquarters was established in 2002 at Camp As Sayliyah in Doha, Qatar, which in 2009 transitioned to a forward headquarters at Al Udeid Air Base in Qatar to serve American strategic interests interest in the following countries as the Area of Responsibilty.

Area of Responsibility Countries for USA Central Military Command Located in Mac Dill Air force Base in Tampa Florida..

Afghanistan
Bahrain
Egypt
Iraq
Jordan
Kazakhstan
Kuwait
Kyrgyzstan
Lebanon
Oman
Pakistan
Qatar
Saudi Arabia
Tajikistan
Turkmenistan
U.A.E.
Uzbekistan
Yemen

Tactically its a great Blunder for Mr Buhari to relocated the Military Central command right into sambisa forest when he knew quite well that these people are non combatants they are not infantry soldiers and their area of responsibilty covers a wider area than just boko haram. they monitor , deploy and protect both Nigeria air land and water from both internal and external aggression.

Relocating Nigeria military Central Command to frontline war zone is the most senseless decision any president have ever taken and such action is capable of endangering Nigeria external security an outside force may invade the nation of Nigeria in time like these..

This wrong decision calls for us to revisit Buhari certificate scandal and how he come about his title of Major General when he is incapable of simple kindergarten Military Decision

Ifeduba ThankGod T ( political Analyst writes in from Anambra state)

you are a slowpoke.writin arant nonsense! I blv u only want to get attention,tnk God u r only getin d insult of ur life..oponu
Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by kingslly(m): 8:56pm On May 29, 2015
You said nothing. Relocating the Military's Central Command to Borno state is not a good idea.
suwailad:
Ifeduba or what you call yourself, you still have a lot to learn being a political scientist. I think you have no qualification for that, just that you have access to the internet so you can make noise like everyone else. That does not make you a political analyst, political analysts is an actual profession and not an hubby.

Political analysts take their time to access information in depth before making their analysis and not beer parlor suggestions. By the way, did you even give a solution on how to combat boko haram once and for all? But noise makers like you, the ever annoying arm chair critics are quick to judge any postulations put forth that will defeat these fools once and for all, but you guys don't have the brilliancy to come up with your solution to counter the President's own. We have had enough of this folly, and thank God it died with jonathan. So its time to shut up and start making sense not showing your worthless hobby and what it means not to be a political analyst. And your picture is eating people's bandwidth, it is not necessary, if you want to be in the limelight, start trekking for whatever hideous reasons there is.
Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by Mortiano(m): 8:56pm On May 29, 2015
ifedubatoochukw:
President Muhammadu Buhari on Friday in Abuja directed the central command of the military to relocate to Maiduguri, Borno, to intensify the fight against Boko Haram insurgency.

Buhari, who gave the directive in his address after his inauguration, said it was impossible to achieve victory against the insurgents if the command continued to operate from Abuja.

He said that the command center would relocate and remain in Maiduguri until the insurgents were subdued.

No where in the History of world military History will the military central command be located right in the combat zone it is the height of unprofessional-ism which is about to force me to revisit the issue of Buhari certificate scandal. let us use the United state of America model as a case study .

Military Central command are non combatants they are not infantry units but expertise from various field of course

Structure

Central Command headquarters staff directorates include personnel, intelligence, operations, logistics, plans & policy, information systems, training & exercises, and resources, and other functions. The intelligence section is known as Joint Intelligence Center, Central Command, or JICCENT, which serves as a Joint Intelligence Center for the co-ordination of intelligence. Under the intelligence directorate, there are several divisions

In the United State the Central Military Command directs four "service component commands" and one subordinate unified command and no fighting units directly subordinate to it:

The United States Army Central (USARCENT), and the United States Air Forces Central Command (USAFCENT), both headquartered at Shaw Air Force Base in South Carolina, the U.S. Marine Forces Central Command (USMARCENT), headquartered at MacDill Air Force Base, Florida and the U.S. Naval Forces Central Command (USNAVCENT), headquartered at Naval Support Activity Bahrain in the Kingdom of Bahrain. MacDill Air Force Base also hosts a Sub-unified command called the Special Operations Command Central (USSOCCENT).

In 1983, U.S. Military Central Command was established to succeed the Rapid Deployment Joint Task Force, formed at MacDill AFB, Florida on 1 March 1980, to handle US national security interests in Southwest Asia, Central Asia and the Persian G

The USA Central Military Command main headquarters is located at MacDill Air Force Base, in Tampa, Florida. A forward headquarters was established in 2002 at Camp As Sayliyah in Doha, Qatar, which in 2009 transitioned to a forward headquarters at Al Udeid Air Base in Qatar to serve American strategic interests interest in the following countries as the Area of Responsibilty.

Area of Responsibility Countries for USA Central Military Command Located in Mac Dill Air force Base in Tampa Florida..

Afghanistan
Bahrain
Egypt
Iraq
Jordan
Kazakhstan
Kuwait
Kyrgyzstan
Lebanon
Oman
Pakistan
Qatar
Saudi Arabia
Tajikistan
Turkmenistan
U.A.E.
Uzbekistan
Yemen

Tactically its a great Blunder for Mr Buhari to relocated the Military Central command right into sambisa forest when he knew quite well that these people are non combatants they are not infantry soldiers and their area of responsibilty covers a wider area than just boko haram. they monitor , deploy and protect both Nigeria air land and water from both internal and external aggression.

Relocating Nigeria military Central Command to frontline war zone is the most senseless decision any president have ever taken and such action is capable of endangering Nigeria external security an outside force may invade the nation of Nigeria in time like these..

This wrong decision calls for us to revisit Buhari certificate scandal and how he come about his title of Major General when he is incapable of simple kindergarten Military Decision

u r son of the soil, ansu is great. I know u too well, keep d fire burning. ansu alumni, aluta
Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by Melchizede: 8:57pm On May 29, 2015
From the tone of this write up I can deduce at least two things: the author has no knowledge of military strategy and is familiar with commiting blunders! As an earlier commentary noted, the author is rather quick to correct the military strategy of a general, one with several successful campaigns at that. That is akin to a writer telling a surgeon how to operate or a judge how to reach a verdict. Common sense suggests that moving the command closer to the front will make the prosecution of the campaign easier. How do you fight boko haram from Abuja? Though we are all entitled to our opinions , the stance of this article indicates that there will be those of us ready to criticise each and every decision of the govt, good or bad. There should be one thing we should be able to agree on , the successes we desire cannot and will not come overnight.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by Staru1(m): 8:57pm On May 29, 2015
kay1one2:
Nice.

presiednt buhari na brain ooo oh.
This relocating is indirect sack, use ur brain.
All this our oga for army,that carrys big stomach around, chai O set by psquare/phyno
Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by mcgaius: 8:57pm On May 29, 2015
suwailad:

This is exactly what i hate about kids of these days.They guy has made his point and i was expecting to read an intelligible contribution from you either for or against his view but what did i get,the usual secondary school comments that has characterized nairaland of recent.
Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by Fredzy7(m): 8:57pm On May 29, 2015
politricks:
Buhari did not relocate the command centre to another country according to your argument. The relocation of the command centre will send a strong message to Boko haram that its not business as usual. And besides, its not like its the whole military that was relocated there, its just a section of it.

If you move the HQ of the military you have moved the whole military I don't think he should have moved the headquarters.... the creation of a military division there is okay he should have just reinforced it...... Or if militants come back he would move the headquarters to south south...... Maybe he would move it to south East if a biafra situation happened again.... If he really wants to move he should move the white house there too. All the op is saying is it is not TACTICAL.....and using the structure of a iron house (USA) to compare and fix a clay house (NIGERIA) is a perfect decision

1 Like

Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by Hidentity(m): 8:58pm On May 29, 2015
suwailad:

For this, I owe you a follow. Not for the hard knocks you have the unbaked and unrefined political analyst, but for the critical observation that he goofed for not tabling any solution and for giving himself a medal in political analysis. I follow brains. You are highly cerebral.
Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by otimo005: 8:58pm On May 29, 2015
Useless and senseless trash from mediocre mind.
Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by AreaFada2: 8:58pm On May 29, 2015
Mynd44:

The command centre for the Iraqi operations was in the Pentagon or Iraq?

Well, America doesn't have high ranking officers as Al Qaeeda sympathisers feeding terrorists with intelligence like we have in 9ja.
Boko can easily overrun the command with insider information. That's the big difference my friend.
Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by Staru1(m): 8:58pm On May 29, 2015
kay1one2:
Nice.

president buhari na brain ooo oh.
This relocating is indirect sack, use ur brain.
All this our oga for army,that carrys big stomach around, chai O set by psquare/phyno
Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by ozoebuka1(m): 8:59pm On May 29, 2015
politricks:
All i see from your write up is you comparing us with U.S.A.
I would've loved the op 's post but what deterred me was the u.s crap... spare me the us crap and I'd be happy.
Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by persius555(m): 8:59pm On May 29, 2015
The NA is quite semi-crude and fluid, unlike the US army.PMB knows that to end this war in the shortest possible time, proximity to war zones would prompt our arm-chair generals to act quickly and decisively. He has been there before, he squashed the maitatsinee group within a short period of time. Administratively, he knows where and why there are drawbacks in the military operations. They say if u try solving a problem in a particular manner and u are not getting results, try another approach. Op is just obssesed in finding faults in the presidents moves. Nigeria is not USA and USA is not Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by BL3zzY(f): 8:59pm On May 29, 2015
Firefire:
Speechless for this first action lipsrsealed

It will be too early for me to say anything.

Let Nigerians be the judge.

nice
Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by politricks: 8:59pm On May 29, 2015
chigoizie7:

Oooopps, I forgot to add this
#qoutemeanddieASAP
I thought i was talking to a sensible person.
Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by kinglord(m): 8:59pm On May 29, 2015
Firefire:
Speechless for this first action lipsrsealed

It will be too early for me to say anything.

Let Nigerians be the judge.
Lol bros abi ooo in dis case u choose 2 be a ghanian
Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by 9jii(m): 8:59pm On May 29, 2015
ifedubatoochukw:

Structure

Afghanistan
Bahrain
Egypt
Iraq
Jordan
Kazakhstan
Kuwait
Kyrgyzstan
Lebanon
Oman
Pakistan
Qatar
Saudi Arabia
Tajikistan
Turkmenistan
U.A.E.
Uzbekistan
Yemen

You are just hating because you are Nyamuri.

1 Like

Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by Nobody: 9:00pm On May 29, 2015
ifedubatoochukw:

THE MILITARY CENTRAL COMMAND IS THE ENGINE ROOM OF THE ENTIRE NIGERIA FORCES INCLUDING ARMY NAVY AND AIRFOCE all their cordinated strikes is control from this command base... even BOTH NIGERIA COMBAT AND SURVEILLANCE DRONE IS CONTROL FROM THERE.. IF BOKO HARAM OVER RUN THIS BASE NIGERIA IS DOOMED ALL OUR DATA CODES AND DRONES AND MISILES WILL FALL INTO BOKO HARAM HAND
Did you go to school? If you did then you need sense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by thecommunist(m): 9:00pm On May 29, 2015
ifedubatoochukw:

Structure

Afghanistan
Bahrain
Egypt
Iraq
Jordan
Kazakhstan
Kuwait
Kyrgyzstan
Lebanon
Oman
Pakistan
Qatar
Saudi Arabia
Tajikistan
Turkmenistan
U.A.E.
Uzbekistan
Yemen

it is only in Nigeria that a political analyst knows more about fighting battles than a veteran general.... This guy shud just goan die! Idiiots will sit behind a computer and be analysing shiit! Buhari has been there, has done it. So shut the heck up.

1 Like

Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by nonjebose(m): 9:00pm On May 29, 2015
searay:
Tactically this not a good stategy since Boko Haram war is not a conventional warfare where the opponents are known. So it will be suicidal on the part of Nigeria.
I pray Buhari will reconsidered this decision.
The purpose is to cut off all known left over operational base of BH. There is no gain saying that most of their present operations is in that region
Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by politricks: 9:01pm On May 29, 2015
LuckyLadolce:
Who's this?
Who is asking
Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by olasmith10(m): 9:01pm On May 29, 2015
chaloner:

this is noise making , like a touth ....go nd sleep abeg, wat did u knw , dis is time to judge PMB , dis is time to feed him wit d same cup u pple use for GEJ, so beta get use to dat

Dats not enough reason to bring up a silly,incoherent and unintelligent post..
Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by Firefire(m): 9:01pm On May 29, 2015
kinglord:

Lol bros abi ooo in dis case u choose 2 be a ghanian

na you talk am ooo
Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by PRYCE(m): 9:02pm On May 29, 2015
suwailad:

Insultive bi.tch! Attack his points and not his person. Look who's talking about "quick to judge"... Weren't you at the forefront of all mud slinging barely seconds after PGEJ makes decisions? Damn Hipocrite!
Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by link2jude(m): 9:03pm On May 29, 2015
My action president, u are welcome on board. Pls show brother Jonah how he would have done it when he was Nigeria president 12 hrs ago
Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by scobyy2007: 9:03pm On May 29, 2015
Rubbish talk pata pata.....try to be reasonable and lets give this man a chance to do something!!!!
Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by Nobody: 9:03pm On May 29, 2015
suwailad:

I think he is right to some extent...But you tryna sound like you know more,when actually you contributed/know non on military operations & dispensation.
Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by TheNas: 9:03pm On May 29, 2015
Actually is a good starting point for the writer however, the writer failed to consider that USA did not loose their own soil to terrorist as Nigerian did. So please consider this factor and revisit your write up. For me is the right decision because if this trend continues there will be no Nigeria as it is. Remember not because we splitted but some terrorist hold us to ransom. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by docjuli(m): 9:03pm On May 29, 2015
suwailad:

Oh Nairalanders, chai why now

"And your picture is eating people's bandwidth, it is not necessary, if you want to be in the limelight, start trekking for whatever hideous reasons there is."

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (26) (Reply)

Let's Have Your Complaints Here / Olusegun Adeniyi Ambushed By Boko Haram / Occupy Nigeria: Updates From Across The Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.