Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

My Friend's Gf Is Falling Inlove Wit Me. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend's Gf Is Falling Inlove Wit Me. (2174 Views)

My Friend's GF Refused To Have S*x With My Friend / Five Signs A Girl Is Falling In Love With You On Campus. / Falling Inlove With A Wh0re. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friend's Gf Is Falling Inlove Wit Me. by Bensondrums(m): 7:37pm On May 29, 2015
Ok dis is hw it all started.last week friday due t d boredom at hme decided t go see a friend of mine 2houses after mine wit sme musical materials.nd as we started gisting wit other instrumentalist he codedly took me t his room t see his new babe.she wz lying on d bed at dat time.i greeted her which is normal nd my guy nd i left her.
Hours later d other friends decided t tke dia leave nd my guy decided t gve dem a walk leaving me alone outside.few minutes later she came out t get sometin frm d nearby store nd wen she came bck we exchanged pleasantries nd tlked.nd i made her blush nd laugh until my guy came nd dey both went inside d room dat wz after she collected my number without my guy's knowledge.nd as a guy man i also locked up.(abi wetin i for do naw)few minutes later she whatsapped me.
T cut d long sermon short she started sending messages upon messages nd as a guy i gat t respond ni..dere isnt a single day without her nt calling.she wakes me up early in d morning either wit her calls or Pms nd wenever she wanna sleep at nte..i dnt need a T.B joshua t tell me she is inlove.two days ago she asked me if i had a date nd i gave her my ans.she den said sometin dat shocked me.she said she had told her bestfriend about me nd showed her my pix nd her bestfriend said she likes me even though she told her friend we were jst friends.hmmmmm nd now d hottest part of d gist.i stylishly said t her cn we spend sme time tgether someday nd ur guess is as gud as mine....she wz so excited about it bt den it cnt be my house cus his bf is close t my house.....abeg my NL dopes i dnt knw y she is falling for a guy she barely knws.tday makes it a week old since i met her.nd my guy told me it took him years bfore dis same girl finally agreed t date him nd its jst one week she saw me nd she is falling inlove already. should i cut off communication wit her or should i play smart or jst continue t be myself?i really dnt wanna hurt d both of dem by my actions.nd i knw sme NL guys may ve experienced similar situation.pls advice me on wat t do.
Matured minds pls tnks in advance.
Cc:lalasticlacla
Re: My Friend's Gf Is Falling Inlove Wit Me. by ronald4lif(m): 7:44pm On May 29, 2015
Are you more financially buoyant and good looking than he is?.

Well, keep your distance from the babe. She's not worth it.

Imagine a situation where your guy told you she's got no future with her and that she just want to be using her to satisfy his sexual urges, and give you a nod to fxck her if you want. Later she'll cry wolf that men are wicked, when she's a LovePeddler.
Re: My Friend's Gf Is Falling Inlove Wit Me. by Nobody: 7:46pm On May 29, 2015
ITS nt LOVE its infatuation.
Re: My Friend's Gf Is Falling Inlove Wit Me. by Nobody: 7:48pm On May 29, 2015
Keep your distance from that girl.
You would hurt your friend if you start hooking up with a girl he obviously loves. Even if he doesn't eventually find out which I am sure he would, it's not a nice thing to do because you would be betraying friendship.

I just pity your friend though. That girl doesn't deserve his love.
Re: My Friend's Gf Is Falling Inlove Wit Me. by Nobody: 7:52pm On May 29, 2015
Be careful in order not to fall for her trap perhaps it maybe a planned work.

Also, how are u so sure you will eventually not be the next victim of her mood swing?

Don't because she is showing green-light which we all know she is chyking u stylishly and think u wont be next maga perhaps maybe because u are rich.

So in essence look before u leap.
Re: My Friend's Gf Is Falling Inlove Wit Me. by Bensondrums(m): 7:55pm On May 29, 2015
missclasssy:
Keep your distance from that girl.
You would hurt your friend if you start hooking up with a girl he obviously loves. Even if he doesn't eventually find out which I am sure he would, it's not a nice thing to do because you would be betraying friendship.

I just pity your friend though. That girl doesn't deserve his love.
tnks dear for d advice
Re: My Friend's Gf Is Falling Inlove Wit Me. by naijaboiy: 7:56pm On May 29, 2015
That's the HO spirit in her doing its work. undecided

4 Likes

Re: My Friend's Gf Is Falling Inlove Wit Me. by Bensondrums(m): 7:58pm On May 29, 2015
naijaboiy:
lol pls hw cn she be delivered?
Re: My Friend's Gf Is Falling Inlove Wit Me. by Nobody: 7:58pm On May 29, 2015
Bensondrums:
tnks dear for d advice
You are welcome.
Re: My Friend's Gf Is Falling Inlove Wit Me. by yorubaboiy: 7:59pm On May 29, 2015
i c death....sho fe ku ni
Re: My Friend's Gf Is Falling Inlove Wit Me. by Bensondrums(m): 8:00pm On May 29, 2015
wristwatch:
Be careful in order not to fall for her trap perhaps it maybe a planned work.

Also, how are u so sure you will eventually not be the next victim of her mood swing?

Don't because she is showing green-light which we all know she is chyking u stylishly and think u wont be next maga perhaps maybe because u are rich.

So in essence look before u leap.
d funny tin is she is nt after d money...my guy is nt rich neither am i.she even said t me yesternite dat she doesnt depend on anyone for anytin.dat she hasnt collected anytin frm my guy nd he too confirmed it.so its nt even a case of magarism at all.
Re: My Friend's Gf Is Falling Inlove Wit Me. by naijaboiy: 8:01pm On May 29, 2015
Bensondrums:
lol pls hw cn she be delivered?
You simply ignore.

If you want to get a girl,,do it outside the confines of your zone. It could fire back.

#Mypiece.
Re: My Friend's Gf Is Falling Inlove Wit Me. by Bensondrums(m): 8:01pm On May 29, 2015
yorubaboiy:
i c death....sho fe ku ni
i cancel dat in Jesus name....shuuuuu
Re: My Friend's Gf Is Falling Inlove Wit Me. by naijaboiy: 8:02pm On May 29, 2015
Bensondrums:
d funny tin is she is nt after d money...my guy is nt rich neither am i.she even said t me yesternite dat she doesnt depend on anyone for anytin.dat she hasnt collected anytin frm my guy nd he too confirmed it.so its nt even a case of magarism at all.
She's simply a HO. undecided
Re: My Friend's Gf Is Falling Inlove Wit Me. by Bensondrums(m): 8:02pm On May 29, 2015
naijaboiy:

You simply ignore.

If you want to get a girl,,do it outside the confines of your zone. It could fire back.

#Mypiece.
tnks bro.
Re: My Friend's Gf Is Falling Inlove Wit Me. by Nobody: 8:02pm On May 29, 2015
if your friend can be rational as the situation is, you guys can treat her fùck up and both grow a stronger friendship as a result.
Re: My Friend's Gf Is Falling Inlove Wit Me. by Bensondrums(m): 8:03pm On May 29, 2015
naijaboiy:

hmmmm
Re: My Friend's Gf Is Falling Inlove Wit Me. by Nobody: 8:04pm On May 29, 2015
Bensondrums:

Bros, please don't be a victim of her mood swing. Distance yourself from her abeg!
Re: My Friend's Gf Is Falling Inlove Wit Me. by chimerase2: 8:05pm On May 29, 2015
Se ur head like lalatisca
U dey mention lala for all dos short hand way u de type way I no fit understand
See guy next time if u want to write in english write but if it is in pigin write amu well angry
Re: My Friend's Gf Is Falling Inlove Wit Me. by chimerase2: 8:06pm On May 29, 2015
naijaboiy:

hooee way de mumu neva chop? undecided
Re: My Friend's Gf Is Falling Inlove Wit Me. by naijaboiy: 8:07pm On May 29, 2015
Bensondrums:
hmmmm
it seems you are already sowing the seed of betrayal in you undecided
Re: My Friend's Gf Is Falling Inlove Wit Me. by Nobody: 8:08pm On May 29, 2015
naijaboiy:

LOL. U are not far from the truth bro. cheesy
Re: My Friend's Gf Is Falling Inlove Wit Me. by Bensondrums(m): 8:08pm On May 29, 2015
chimerase2:
See guy next time if u want to write in english write but if it is in pigin write amu well angry
ok no vex.
Re: My Friend's Gf Is Falling Inlove Wit Me. by naijaboiy: 8:08pm On May 29, 2015
chimerase2:
Morale grin
Re: My Friend's Gf Is Falling Inlove Wit Me. by Bensondrums(m): 8:09pm On May 29, 2015
naijaboiy:

it seems you are already sowing the seed of betrayal in you undecided
no bro u re wrong.
Re: My Friend's Gf Is Falling Inlove Wit Me. by Bensondrums(m): 8:10pm On May 29, 2015
chimerase2:
hooee way de mumu neva chop? undecided
guy we dey quarrel?
Re: My Friend's Gf Is Falling Inlove Wit Me. by chimerase2: 8:11pm On May 29, 2015
naijaboiy:

Morale grin
e no get morale fa gringrin
Re: My Friend's Gf Is Falling Inlove Wit Me. by naijaboiy: 8:12pm On May 29, 2015
wristwatch:

LOL. U are not far from the truth bro. cheesy

That's it bro.
Re: My Friend's Gf Is Falling Inlove Wit Me. by chimerase2: 8:13pm On May 29, 2015
Bensondrums:
guy we dey quarrel?
yes u we quarrel why be say by now u neva chop de mumu babe angry
Dem go crate of egg for u befor u go chop AMU? undecided
U OTU utilise ua opportunity undecided
Re: My Friend's Gf Is Falling Inlove Wit Me. by naijaboiy: 8:17pm On May 29, 2015
Bensondrums:
no bro u re wrong.
I hope so
Re: My Friend's Gf Is Falling Inlove Wit Me. by Nobody: 8:30pm On May 29, 2015
Op you encouraged her from the beginning....and it seems like the feeling is mutual
Re: My Friend's Gf Is Falling Inlove Wit Me. by ITbomb(m): 8:50pm On May 29, 2015
If you like your friend, do this

Get your share of the punny, gather enough evidence (chats and pix).
Then tell your friend, sit back and watch as he gets mad with you for betraying you.

When he is sober, he will realize that bitches ain't loyal to wait for years, if she doesn't trip within an hour, forget it. They rarely reason with their brains, they can only be swayed and influence by living to their fantasy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Your Gf Or Bf Better-looking Than You? / How Can I Bring In My Girl Friend To Live With My Wife. / Advice Needed! Should I Go For Her Now Or Wait?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.