Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,730 members, 7,831,328 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

The Same Type Of Moon That Appeared The Day Buhari Was Declared Winner Appears. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Same Type Of Moon That Appeared The Day Buhari Was Declared Winner Appears. (1978 Views)

Magnus Abe Of Apc Celebrates With His People After He Was Declared Winner / Jonathan Ministers Sold One Million Barrels Of Oil Per Day- Buhari / Photos: President Jonathan Smiling After Buhari Was Declared Winner Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Same Type Of Moon That Appeared The Day Buhari Was Declared Winner Appears. by cromz(m): 8:22pm On May 29, 2015
Could this be a coincidence or a sign from d heavens it's so bright

Re: The Same Type Of Moon That Appeared The Day Buhari Was Declared Winner Appears. by agarawu23(m): 8:22pm On May 29, 2015
hmmm
Re: The Same Type Of Moon That Appeared The Day Buhari Was Declared Winner Appears. by tociano009(m): 8:23pm On May 29, 2015
Lubish

5 Likes

Re: The Same Type Of Moon That Appeared The Day Buhari Was Declared Winner Appears. by Nobody: 8:25pm On May 29, 2015
stupid NIGERIANS. every time una go dey mumu

9 Likes

Re: The Same Type Of Moon That Appeared The Day Buhari Was Declared Winner Appears. by Tunnamania(m): 8:31pm On May 29, 2015
Here to read comments
Re: The Same Type Of Moon That Appeared The Day Buhari Was Declared Winner Appears. by cromz(m): 8:33pm On May 29, 2015
God is great I believe this marks a new beginning for Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Same Type Of Moon That Appeared The Day Buhari Was Declared Winner Appears. by kelvyn7: 8:35pm On May 29, 2015
Hahahahaha
OP u funny ooo
na another moon go show b4?

1 Like

Re: The Same Type Of Moon That Appeared The Day Buhari Was Declared Winner Appears. by ammyluv2002(f): 8:36pm On May 29, 2015
Kai! People can lie o
Re: The Same Type Of Moon That Appeared The Day Buhari Was Declared Winner Appears. by ammyluv2002(f): 8:36pm On May 29, 2015
cromz:
God is great I believe this marks a new beginning for Nigeria
Seriously? angry

2 Likes

Re: The Same Type Of Moon That Appeared The Day Buhari Was Declared Winner Appears. by cromz(m): 8:38pm On May 29, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Kai! People can lie o
that na d moon wey appear for my side oo
Re: The Same Type Of Moon That Appeared The Day Buhari Was Declared Winner Appears. by Elslim: 8:43pm On May 29, 2015
lolz
Re: The Same Type Of Moon That Appeared The Day Buhari Was Declared Winner Appears. by xmich(m): 8:50pm On May 29, 2015
Story for the gods
Re: The Same Type Of Moon That Appeared The Day Buhari Was Declared Winner Appears. by temitayo315(m): 8:56pm On May 29, 2015
Hmmm.. Wonder shall neva end.. LIARS
where u take see am.?undecided
Re: The Same Type Of Moon That Appeared The Day Buhari Was Declared Winner Appears. by DuchessLily(f): 9:04pm On May 29, 2015
Chai!!! World pple!! cheesy

OP

1 Like

Re: The Same Type Of Moon That Appeared The Day Buhari Was Declared Winner Appears. by POPdecorator: 9:08pm On May 29, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:
Some full will soon come here to shout and hail dat blood sucking moon-god called allahh
Make I leave before dem quote me

Make I see how dis nonsense wan make front page
i know u get common sense but ur madness beyond but common sense

all d way

ALLAH is my strenght
so u can now cry my a river

1 Like

Re: The Same Type Of Moon That Appeared The Day Buhari Was Declared Winner Appears. by SHARIAREPORTERS: 9:14pm On May 29, 2015
POPdecorator:
i know u get common sense but ur madness beyond but common sense

all d way

ALLAH is my strenght
so u can now cry my a river

Sowie
I just spoke ma mind
Re: The Same Type Of Moon That Appeared The Day Buhari Was Declared Winner Appears. by abduljabbar4(m): 9:18pm On May 29, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:

Sowie
I just spoke ma mind
Useless bastard. You were born because of a fake condom
Re: The Same Type Of Moon That Appeared The Day Buhari Was Declared Winner Appears. by Meiji(m): 9:18pm On May 29, 2015
So we should fry gala?

2 Likes

Re: The Same Type Of Moon That Appeared The Day Buhari Was Declared Winner Appears. by SHARIAREPORTERS: 9:21pm On May 29, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Useless bastard. You were born because of a fake condom
Lol
U nid a chilled bottle of "camel" pizz

As prescribed by muhamMAD and dat moon- god called allahh

2 Likes

Re: The Same Type Of Moon That Appeared The Day Buhari Was Declared Winner Appears. by jorlons(m): 9:46pm On May 29, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:

Lol
U nid a chilled bottle of "camel" pizz

Stop It already. Please find something else to make fun with.

It's a simple advice, I hope you take it.
Re: The Same Type Of Moon That Appeared The Day Buhari Was Declared Winner Appears. by buccal(m): 9:59pm On May 29, 2015
the op is unofficially drunk. I didn't know d moon changes everyday.
Re: The Same Type Of Moon That Appeared The Day Buhari Was Declared Winner Appears. by Nobody: 10:09pm On May 29, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:
Lol U nid a chilled bottle of "camel" pizz
see finishing grin
Re: The Same Type Of Moon That Appeared The Day Buhari Was Declared Winner Appears. by CrazyScientist: 10:31pm On May 29, 2015
OP!!!!!

OP !!!!

OP !!!! undecided

Re: The Same Type Of Moon That Appeared The Day Buhari Was Declared Winner Appears. by Dreyl(m): 12:27am On May 30, 2015
Bonehead :/
Re: The Same Type Of Moon That Appeared The Day Buhari Was Declared Winner Appears. by Olypeppy(f): 1:11am On May 30, 2015
OK

(1) (Reply)

Imagine President Buhari Had Listened To Advice Like This-pics / deleted / BREAKING NEWS: Osama Bin Laden's Family Killed In Plane Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.