Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

The Mixed Reactions Between Obj And Gej At The Handover Ceremony - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Mixed Reactions Between Obj And Gej At The Handover Ceremony (68894 Views)

PDP National Caretaker Committee Takes Over Following Handover Ceremony. Photos / Preparations In Its Final Stages At The Eagles Square Ahead Of The Handover.pics / See Photos Of Buhari And His Children In Abuja As They Prepare For The Handover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Mixed Reactions Between Obj And Gej At The Handover Ceremony by LaRoyalHighness(f): 11:25am On May 30, 2015
I noticed oo.. And wonder why... *felt bad for the vp's wife tho.
ezugegere:
And who noticed that Buhari did not shake hands with Mrs Osinbajo?

1 Like

Re: The Mixed Reactions Between Obj And Gej At The Handover Ceremony by DomEl(m): 11:31am On May 30, 2015
bogs4real:
I noticed that no one seems to have given a hoot about the quick scene during the general handshakes when Jonathan was going around shaking dignitaries...Jonathan almost skipped obasanjo but OBJ extended his hand and stood, it was then that GEJ turned back swiftly to shake baba iyabo....Please holla if you noticed it and throw your opinion open.
Weytin concern us. koronabati. u no allow simple tin to pass
Re: The Mixed Reactions Between Obj And Gej At The Handover Ceremony by NobleG1(m): 11:36am On May 30, 2015
bogs4real:
I noticed that no one seems to have given a hoot about the quick scene during the general handshakes when Jonathan was going around shaking dignitaries...Jonathan almost skipped obasanjo but OBJ extended his hand and stood, it was then that GEJ turned back swiftly to shake baba iyabo....Please holla if you noticed it and throw your opinion open.

Obasanjo should be in prison

1 Like

Re: The Mixed Reactions Between Obj And Gej At The Handover Ceremony by Awoofawo(m): 11:36am On May 30, 2015
stebell:

And yu are always brainless as ever as Buhari the dullard frm Daura.
No more clussless, o ti jade, asiko dullard la wa yi o!
9jan sha just like badmouthing folks....
Re: The Mixed Reactions Between Obj And Gej At The Handover Ceremony by LasoulMacuby(m): 11:38am On May 30, 2015
#babanowyouarehere, I heard Jonathan is in Otuoke celebrating. Baba, that man should be in prison by now with the like of Okonjo Iweala. Baba remember you promised to fight corruption.
Baba, don't let them criminals go free, the 20,000 000 dollars still in our mind.

#babaopenkirikiriprison
Re: The Mixed Reactions Between Obj And Gej At The Handover Ceremony by Ekaka1(m): 11:44am On May 30, 2015
Setaje:
No matter how u guys look at it. Jonathan was in an awkward situation. I think that is why his wife did not attend. Considering what she displayed during the CHIBOK girls incident. She would have cried if she was there. As for jonathan, he acted like a man and showed true leadership. After loosing an election, I don't no how he got the strength to do all what he did. I am amused. I cannot do it. Don't no anybody who would. I'd rather just retire peacefully wivout any noise. Just seeing him get involved in everything even to the last minute, says a lot about his character and how moving wiv the wrong crowd can assassinate your true character.
The only meaningful post I have read here so far!

4 Likes

Re: The Mixed Reactions Between Obj And Gej At The Handover Ceremony by Kingsasian(m): 11:46am On May 30, 2015
Setaje:
No matter how u guys look at it. Jonathan was in an awkward situation. I think that is why his wife did not attend. Considering what she displayed during the CHIBOK girls incident. She would have cried if she was there. As for jonathan, he acted like a man and showed true leadership. After loosing an election, I don't no how he got the strength to do all what he did. I am amused. I cannot do it. Don't no anybody who would. I'd rather just retire peacefully wivout any noise. Just seeing him get involved in everything even to the last minute, says a lot about his character and how moving wiv the wrong crowd can assassinate your true character.
you are right dear. I would I have done worse if I were to be in his shoes.
Re: The Mixed Reactions Between Obj And Gej At The Handover Ceremony by purpledferanmi1: 11:48am On May 30, 2015
Who also noticed how the woman who donated 1million naira to pmb campaign politely snubbed the man's handshake?
Re: The Mixed Reactions Between Obj And Gej At The Handover Ceremony by Ujupsy: 11:48am On May 30, 2015
Gej was all smiles during the inauguration but buhari gave him clueless look thru his glasses
Re: The Mixed Reactions Between Obj And Gej At The Handover Ceremony by Kingsasian(m): 11:48am On May 30, 2015
akpanikpe:

U be jjc for NL? I'm very sure u will still ask me wat is NL again. undecided well ftc mean first to comment, it is the most competitive place for people who comment on a thread topic, ones u have that space to comment u can as well pray for all the witches trialling u from ur village, and at the same time even make a proposal for jobs, wife/husband u can also dedicate the space for ur enemy and pray for wealth too.
you are so funny......

1 Like

Re: The Mixed Reactions Between Obj And Gej At The Handover Ceremony by rrhostomy(m): 11:49am On May 30, 2015
No! He thought OBj would not shake him in return. He ws punny scared. But Baba still showed Maturity by standing halfway. Even Abdulsalam did not stand up. although e go pain Obj say him stand up sha...

1 Like

Re: The Mixed Reactions Between Obj And Gej At The Handover Ceremony by pickabeau1: 11:49am On May 30, 2015
Setaje:

Are u talking about the inauguration activities gej did?
Re: The Mixed Reactions Between Obj And Gej At The Handover Ceremony by bogs4real: 11:52am On May 30, 2015
akpanikpe:

U be jjc for NL? I'm very sure u will still ask me wat is NL again. undecided well ftc mean first to comment, it is the most competitive place for people who comment on a thread topic, ones u have that space to comment u can as well pray for all the witches trialling u from ur village, and at the same time even make a proposal for jobs, wife/husband u can also dedicate the space for ur enemy and pray for wealth too.

Loolz....what is NL

2 Likes

Re: The Mixed Reactions Between Obj And Gej At The Handover Ceremony by stebell(m): 11:52am On May 30, 2015
akashi01:
its so funny how many likes you got from your dumb post

Only proves you idi.its are many

Sick back relax and watch him rule us for 8yrs.....you can jump offf the cliff if you don't like it that way gringrin

Yu and ur fellow janja were here calling a sitting president "clueless". Now the tide has changed and ur brainless dullard Buhari has made his first blunder.
I laff at ur hyprocrisy.

Enjoy ur dunce of a president.

3 Likes

Re: The Mixed Reactions Between Obj And Gej At The Handover Ceremony by Reference(m): 11:54am On May 30, 2015
folabayo1:
Baba is finally there smiley
Am so so happy grin

Obj cannot control baba like he did wit others cos baba belongs to no one.

Hmmm. In your wisdom is that a good thing or bad thing. Think carefully before you reply. Think very carefully.
Re: The Mixed Reactions Between Obj And Gej At The Handover Ceremony by Setaje(f): 11:54am On May 30, 2015
pickabeau1:

Are u talking about the inauguration activities gej did?

Right from conceding elections to the end. Which is somewhat unafrican. He has tried.

3 Likes

Re: The Mixed Reactions Between Obj And Gej At The Handover Ceremony by SilvanusII(m): 11:54am On May 30, 2015
I saw it oooo. Jonah is PETTY. I so wanted to laugh ehn. Baba Iyabo sef no try. He didn't wanna stand up for him

1 Like

Re: The Mixed Reactions Between Obj And Gej At The Handover Ceremony by stebell(m): 11:55am On May 30, 2015
ilovecritics:

Enjoy your ban!! grin

Yu are pathetic.
So ur brainless dullard Buhari wud trample on my freedom of speech ehn??

Yu are worthless and useless
*spit on ur yam head*
Re: The Mixed Reactions Between Obj And Gej At The Handover Ceremony by bogs4real: 11:56am On May 30, 2015
Setaje:

I admit it that Jonathan showed courage....in fact he was reborn since the day he gave buhari a concession call

4 Likes

Re: The Mixed Reactions Between Obj And Gej At The Handover Ceremony by stebell(m): 11:57am On May 30, 2015
olumalcolm:
e remain small tintin mk u get sense bt u no cm get sense. Omo ode

Unam!
Since Buharo took over has ur life changed. Mumu

Go Bleep yourself yu slowpoke.

1 Like

Re: The Mixed Reactions Between Obj And Gej At The Handover Ceremony by ajakaboy1: 12:00pm On May 30, 2015
stebell:

And you will die in frustration as you will soon discover that Buhar is far more better in governance than the clueless, inept and rubber stamp president you get in Jonathan.
Re: The Mixed Reactions Between Obj And Gej At The Handover Ceremony by bogs4real: 12:04pm On May 30, 2015
MARKone:

GEJ's administration was considered a failure by many, me inclusive. But I have to give to the Ex-president (GEJ) he should win the award of the most humble president ever liveth, dude is humble. He did not blank OBJ, it was OBJ that nearly blanked him. OBJ was seated while other people were standing, even while seated, GEJ still extended his hand, that was when baba noticed and stood up.

Yea u are right....but talking of the most humble president commanding 12jets fleet, I guess not so humble
Re: The Mixed Reactions Between Obj And Gej At The Handover Ceremony by awesomet1(m): 12:04pm On May 30, 2015
MARKone:

GEJ's administration was considered a failure by many, me inclusive. But I have to give to the Ex-president (GEJ) he should win the award of the most humble president ever liveth, dude is humble. He did not blank OBJ, it was OBJ that nearly blanked him. OBJ was seated while other people were standing, even while seated, GEJ still extended his hand, that was when baba noticed and stood up.

That's exactly what happened. OBJ and the other former heads of state disrespected GEJ.
Re: The Mixed Reactions Between Obj And Gej At The Handover Ceremony by christiknow(m): 12:04pm On May 30, 2015
I think OBJ was lost and the greeting cut him unprepared, so to make up for his non-protocol greeting, he has to abruptly stood up, but there are more important ex to be greeted...This is not the first time my Owu agbaya does similar things, watch the centenary video, you will see how an old man can be hypocritical. In summary: 'His half education, his undoing, says Prof Soyinka
Re: The Mixed Reactions Between Obj And Gej At The Handover Ceremony by pickabeau1: 12:07pm On May 30, 2015
ok...
Setaje:

Right from conceding elections to the end. Which is somewhat unafrican. He has tried.
Re: The Mixed Reactions Between Obj And Gej At The Handover Ceremony by bogs4real: 12:09pm On May 30, 2015
ezugegere:
And who noticed that Buhari did not shake hands with Mrs Osinbajo?

And did Mrs buhari shake hands with Mr osinbajo
Re: The Mixed Reactions Between Obj And Gej At The Handover Ceremony by ayokellany: 12:09pm On May 30, 2015
Setaje:

Your assessment is spot on, nonetheless Jonathan should be completely responsible for allowing some mischievous jingoist hijack his govt. I remember GMB was my choice back in 2011 but Jonathan was a new kid in the block even though his wife has been caught twice at the Muritala Mohammed airport fir money laundry back then I did not step out to vote or campaign for Buhari, this was unlike how I ensure every member of my extended family got their PVC's, campaign vigorously under the scotching sun even going as far as financing campaign although am not an APC member. This is the reason why nobody wants Tinubu to be a burden on the character of Buhari the way the likes of sleeping Anyim was on Jonathan. I personally blame Jonathan for a lot of things that happened under his administration and forever will. A president should man up n put his feet down when he needs to. Just like he "Jonathan Ebele" did with the handing over even when every PDP member wanted him to detail the process.

God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: The Mixed Reactions Between Obj And Gej At The Handover Ceremony by sammyj: 12:13pm On May 30, 2015
....... cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin tongue grin grin
natureblack:
Preposterously subliterate loafer_keep 'displaying-your-teeth' at your woes. angry
Re: The Mixed Reactions Between Obj And Gej At The Handover Ceremony by sammyj: 12:14pm On May 30, 2015
...... cheesy grin grin grin grin grin
Akpetek:

foooooooooooool like u.....
UR ENTIRE FAMILY R CLUELESS..... IDIOT

1 Like

Re: The Mixed Reactions Between Obj And Gej At The Handover Ceremony by 9jatatafo(m): 12:14pm On May 30, 2015
Who cares?
Re: The Mixed Reactions Between Obj And Gej At The Handover Ceremony by xangerar: 12:20pm On May 30, 2015
Ama80:
I notice obj was hesitant bcs he is expected to stand for d handshake,a case of guilty conscience I guessed.who was dat woman by Hs side.

The woman beside Obj yesterday was Ms. Nkosazana Dlamini-Zuma, the Chairperson of the African Union (AU). She was Minister of Health, then Home Affairs and then Foreign Affairs under three different South African Presidents- Mandela, Mbeki and Zuma before she took up her incumbent office. She was married to President Jacob Zuma until 1998 when they got divorced.

1 Like

Re: The Mixed Reactions Between Obj And Gej At The Handover Ceremony by lawal28c: 12:24pm On May 30, 2015
stebell:

......set a competition for ur father and him to compete academically

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FG Declares Monday Public Holiday For Maulud Celebration / See The Gift A Child Gave To President Buhari In Ghana Today(pics) / Photos Of Late Deborah Samuel's Parents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.