Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

The Mixed Reactions Between Obj And Gej At The Handover Ceremony - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Mixed Reactions Between Obj And Gej At The Handover Ceremony (68896 Views)

PDP National Caretaker Committee Takes Over Following Handover Ceremony. Photos / Preparations In Its Final Stages At The Eagles Square Ahead Of The Handover.pics / See Photos Of Buhari And His Children In Abuja As They Prepare For The Handover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Mixed Reactions Between Obj And Gej At The Handover Ceremony by xklucvG: 12:31pm On May 30, 2015
folabayo1:
Baba is finally there smiley
Am so so happy grin

Obj cannot control baba like he did wit others cos baba belongs to no one.
Obj can if he wants to. Buhari was once his boy.
Re: The Mixed Reactions Between Obj And Gej At The Handover Ceremony by Nobody: 12:37pm On May 30, 2015
demmy0325:
..He stole ma ftc...

FTC: You make me laugh.
Re: The Mixed Reactions Between Obj And Gej At The Handover Ceremony by ocelot2006(m): 12:38pm On May 30, 2015
fkaz:

GEJ him self was unstable throughout his stay @ the event especially when he was on the podium with buhari, his brisk handshake during the ceremony say a lot, it is either GEJ is confused/fume or he is in a hurry to leave eagle square.

Probably the later. He was in a hurry to proceed for his retirement/holiday after so many gruelling years at the helm of affairs.

1 Like

Re: The Mixed Reactions Between Obj And Gej At The Handover Ceremony by coldcandy: 12:40pm On May 30, 2015
luvinhubby:
And Buhari forgot that he should go round & greet his guests on arrival for his own swearing-in till obj reminded him after he sat down.
I was perplexed too but I was thinking maybe he is not yet president so has to wait until he is sworn in. but wetin I know? undecided
Re: The Mixed Reactions Between Obj And Gej At The Handover Ceremony by olusolaj(m): 12:47pm On May 30, 2015
ajakaboy1:
And you will die in frustration as you will soon discover that Buhar is far more better in governance than the clueless, inept and rubber stamp president you get in Jonathan.

werey

1 Like

Re: The Mixed Reactions Between Obj And Gej At The Handover Ceremony by hakeem4(m): 12:50pm On May 30, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:
Make I see how dis tin go make front page
Lool
Re: The Mixed Reactions Between Obj And Gej At The Handover Ceremony by billyG(m): 12:56pm On May 30, 2015
luvinhubby:
And Buhari forgot that he should go round & greet his guests on arrival for his own swearing-in till obj reminded him after he sat down.
He shldnt be going round & shaking pple he shld just wave them na naija we dey oo!all dis oyinbo etiquete no dey work here some pple carry otumokpo,okpo 4 hand,finger or ring.
Re: The Mixed Reactions Between Obj And Gej At The Handover Ceremony by Qualer: 1:01pm On May 30, 2015
Setaje:
No matter how u guys look at it. Jonathan was in an awkward situation. I think that is why his wife did not attend. Considering what she displayed during the CHIBOK girls incident. She would have cried if she was there. As for jonathan, he acted like a man and showed true leadership. After loosing an election, I don't no how he got the strength to do all what he did. I am amused. I cannot do it. Don't no anybody who would. I'd rather just retire peacefully wivout any noise. Just seeing him get involved in everything even to the last minute, says a lot about his character and how moving wiv the wrong crowd can assassinate your true character.

mmhhhh! Your style of kolo is quite sexy!! me likey...

1 Like

Re: The Mixed Reactions Between Obj And Gej At The Handover Ceremony by naijanaso: 1:04pm On May 30, 2015
sammyj:
GEJ always clueless as ever!! cheesy

In your entire community, I don't think anybody has a quintillionth of the clues that GEJ has, to leave Nigeria in peace today. You just come here to type rubbish because MTN and co made data bundle cheap for dullards like you to feel a sense of belonging.
Whether you Luke it or not, that man called GEJ has left his name in the indelible marble mixed with precious stones...
Learn to respect your leaders.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Mixed Reactions Between Obj And Gej At The Handover Ceremony by boluyongp(m): 1:09pm On May 30, 2015
Bro, there's greater mixed reaction between Buhari and Obasanjo. Did you notice Obasanjo didn't smile and just said 'how are you?' and gave him a back pat like his boy. For Jonathan, almost all the past Presidents did not stand up for him.
Re: The Mixed Reactions Between Obj And Gej At The Handover Ceremony by Godsonkemz(m): 1:11pm On May 30, 2015
Mehn..this is serious.
Re: The Mixed Reactions Between Obj And Gej At The Handover Ceremony by Godsonkemz(m): 1:11pm On May 30, 2015
Its like shaking hands with the devil or ur worst enemy.
Re: The Mixed Reactions Between Obj And Gej At The Handover Ceremony by KaBabs1: 1:17pm On May 30, 2015
Setaje:
No matter how u guys look at it. Jonathan was in an awkward situation. I think that is why his wife did not attend. Considering what she displayed during the CHIBOK girls incident. She would have cried if she was there. As for jonathan, he acted like a man and showed true leadership. After loosing an election, I don't no how he got the strength to do all what he did. I am amused. I cannot do it. Don't no anybody who would. I'd rather just retire peacefully wivout any noise. Just seeing him get involved in everything even to the last minute, says a lot about his character and how moving wiv the wrong crowd can assassinate your true character.

Or he might just be a good actor. Not saying you're wrong tho, it could be what you said or he's just feigning to be cool with the whole situation. You can never tell with these public figures. You can judge from his smiles or his demeanor because they're professionals, one can never be too sure. They're all deceitful

1 Like

Re: The Mixed Reactions Between Obj And Gej At The Handover Ceremony by TeamSimple(m): 1:18pm On May 30, 2015
stebell:

And yu are always brainless as ever as Buhari the dullard frm Daura.
While your father who is educated and a prof. Cannot even manage to rule his family well talkmore of being a councilor. That Daura President will be your president for the next four years and beyond,so go back to your hole and languish in self inflicted sorrow. SON of CAIN.
Re: The Mixed Reactions Between Obj And Gej At The Handover Ceremony by sammyj: 1:33pm On May 30, 2015
.................. grin grin shocked grin grin
naijanaso:

In your entire community, I don't think anybody has a quintillionth of the clues that GEJ has, to leave Nigeria in peace today. You just come here to type rubbish because MTN and co made data bundle cheap for dullards like you to feel a sense of belonging.
Whether you Luke it or not, that man called GEJ has left his name in the indelible marble mixed with precious stones...
Re: The Mixed Reactions Between Obj And Gej At The Handover Ceremony by sammyj: 1:34pm On May 30, 2015
............. grin grin shocked grin grin
naijanaso:

Re: The Mixed Reactions Between Obj And Gej At The Handover Ceremony by stebell(m): 1:39pm On May 30, 2015
lawal28c:
......set a competition for ur father and him to compete academically

Did yu listen to his inaugural speech??
Yu sons of jezebel.

Yu jus quote me to spew this trash.
Yu are doomed. Generation of vipers.

Enjoy ur brainless president. Unam!
Re: The Mixed Reactions Between Obj And Gej At The Handover Ceremony by Ama80(f): 1:41pm On May 30, 2015
xangerar:

The woman beside Obj yesterday was Ms. Nkosazana Dlamini-Zuma, the Chairperson of the African Union (AU). She was Minister of Health, then Home Affairs and then Foreign Affairs under three different South African Presidents- Mandela, Mbeki and Zuma before she took up her incumbent office. She was married to President Jacob Zuma until 1998 when they got divorced.
tnk u plenty.
Re: The Mixed Reactions Between Obj And Gej At The Handover Ceremony by ilovecritics(m): 2:22pm On May 30, 2015
stebell:

Yu are pathetic.
So ur brainless dullard Buhari wud trample on my freedom of speech ehn??

Yu are worthless and useless
*spit on ur yam head*

A lotta kids on NL.. Smh!
Re: The Mixed Reactions Between Obj And Gej At The Handover Ceremony by Unike1(m): 2:56pm On May 30, 2015
bogs4real:
I noticed that no one seems to have given a hoot about the quick scene during the general handshakes when Jonathan was going around shaking dignitaries...Jonathan almost skipped obasanjo but OBJ extended his hand and stood, it was then that GEJ turned back swiftly to shake baba iyabo....Please holla if you noticed it and throw your opinion open.

U ryt on point. I noticed d quick move by Jonathan. He took very brisk steps past Obj bt d latter extended his hand nd rose from his seat. Even his handshake wif Shagari was brief nd hasty. An indication there's a axe to grind. Whatever it is, I hope dey get it behind dem ASAP.

1 Like

Re: The Mixed Reactions Between Obj And Gej At The Handover Ceremony by aquabeing: 3:03pm On May 30, 2015
natureblack:
And you are a cruelly fiendish parasite and a demented soul-destroying arbitrary dereliction of genetics. angry

Ah-an ! What h-a-p-p-e-n !!!!!!!!!!!
Re: The Mixed Reactions Between Obj And Gej At The Handover Ceremony by abiambo(m): 3:16pm On May 30, 2015
but him better pass ur papa. grand papa and all the men in ur generation. i know u know it and can't deny it. so quick question- why would u insult such a man
sammyj:
Re: The Mixed Reactions Between Obj And Gej At The Handover Ceremony by bogs4real: 3:29pm On May 30, 2015
Unike1:

U ryt on point. I noticed d quick move by Jonathan. He took very brisk steps past Obj bt d latter extended his hand nd rose from his seat. Even his handshake wif Shagari was brief nd hasty. An indication there's a axe to grind. Whatever it is, I hope dey get it behind dem ASAP.

At least they would resolve it somehow...At least politics shuld end in beef and not assassination...
Re: The Mixed Reactions Between Obj And Gej At The Handover Ceremony by odukoko(m): 3:41pm On May 30, 2015
bogs4real:

Guilty conscience yes, but Jonathan was hesitant too and that means Jonathan feels betrayed...more so what's with the ever live grin Jonathan was wearing yesterday
No one noticed that oga jona drink bottles of ogogoro before coming!his eyes don red!
Re: The Mixed Reactions Between Obj And Gej At The Handover Ceremony by mykemiley(f): 3:49pm On May 30, 2015
bogs4real:
I noticed that no one seems to have given a hoot about the quick scene during the general handshakes when Jonathan was going around shaking dignitaries...Jonathan almost skipped obasanjo but OBJ extended his hand and stood, it was then that GEJ turned back swiftly to shake baba iyabo....Please holla if you noticed it and throw your opinion open.
Not true,I c everi everi
Re: The Mixed Reactions Between Obj And Gej At The Handover Ceremony by mykemiley(f): 3:50pm On May 30, 2015
odukoko:

No one noticed that oga jona drink bottles of ogogoro before coming!his eyes don red!
I bin tink say u get sense,aturu na u b.
Re: The Mixed Reactions Between Obj And Gej At The Handover Ceremony by Mentcee(m): 3:51pm On May 30, 2015
sammyj:
You are plain stupid.
Re: The Mixed Reactions Between Obj And Gej At The Handover Ceremony by mykemiley(f): 3:52pm On May 30, 2015
abiambo:
but him better pass ur papa. grand papa and all the men in ur generation. i know u know it and can't deny it. so quick question- why would u insult such a man
Jona we knw, so na who b ur papa?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Mixed Reactions Between Obj And Gej At The Handover Ceremony by sleek82(m): 3:54pm On May 30, 2015
Setaje:
beautiful points taken!

2 Likes

Re: The Mixed Reactions Between Obj And Gej At The Handover Ceremony by McWhillion(m): 3:56pm On May 30, 2015
Setaje:
True talk,I am very sure he must have rehearsed the whole scenery a 1000 times in his mind before appearing at the Eagle's Square, he doesn't want to ruin his last day as president, does he? Although I can read from his permanent grin that he was embarrassed by the whole setup, he tried his best not to show it, I feel for the guy.

2 Likes

Re: The Mixed Reactions Between Obj And Gej At The Handover Ceremony by ifeomaekol(f): 4:19pm On May 30, 2015
natureblack:
And you are a cruelly fiendish parasite and a demented soul-destroying arbitrary dereliction of genetics. angry
gbam!
Re: The Mixed Reactions Between Obj And Gej At The Handover Ceremony by Shafiu1: 4:32pm On May 30, 2015
You still defend jonah? You're a born bastard from a cursed family if you still have guts to defend a clueless president who almost destroy our dear country...retarded dude
stebell:

And yu are always brainless as ever as Buhari the dullard frm Daura.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See The Gift A Child Gave To President Buhari In Ghana Today(pics) / Photos Of Late Deborah Samuel's Parents / Irigwe Killed 25 Fulani Muslim Travellers In Jos, Over 50 Missing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.