Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,733 members, 7,827,695 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

Victor Uwaifo Should Have Played At The Gala. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Victor Uwaifo Should Have Played At The Gala. (440 Views)

Fayose Pictured With Tinubu, Okorocha, Osinbajo, Amosun At Lagos @ 50 Gala Night / Is This True About The Gala Sausage Roll?? A Must See!! Pics Included / Yusuf Buhari And Sisters At Presidential Inauguration Gala Night (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Victor Uwaifo Should Have Played At The Gala. by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:25am On May 30, 2015
Having watched different galas at the state houses in Lagos and Abuja and in other venues with any Nigerian leader for years, one person quickly comes to mind in entertainment. He is Sir Victor Uwaifo, the Joromi crooner. I was surprised when, in the tradition of bring an "old school" crooner, I saw Bongos Ikwue. I asked myself why Victor Uwaifo didn't. Over the years he has proven with his dexterity on his guitar than he is the choice of both the old and young. He once boasted that he had played for all Nigerian leaders from Tafawa-Balewa and Azikiwe to date in the state house. It is in history that he is the first African to win a gold disc. He was so popular with his guitar across Africa that a coup d'état in Ghana was coded "Operation Guitar Boy" because of the sounds of the guns used.
Re: Victor Uwaifo Should Have Played At The Gala. by Armaggedon: 8:38am On May 30, 2015
He is not qualified. He is not from Niger republic.

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Former President Jonathan & Wife At Thanksgiving Service Today / Congratulations, President Muhammadu Buhari --Attorney Patryk Utulu / South Sudan Expels UN Humanitarian Coordinator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.