Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,641 members, 7,823,821 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

What Exactly Is Aregbesola Thinking? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Exactly Is Aregbesola Thinking? (445 Views)

What Exactly Are We Restructuring? - Dele Momodu / Why Is Aregbesola Not Present At Senator Adeleke's Burial? / Remi Tinubu Finally Speaks At The 8th Senate, But What Exactly Did She Say? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Exactly Is Aregbesola Thinking? by elfaez(m): 7:40am On Jun 11, 2015
While osundefender.org still has the headline post "ogbeni well done : osun last in allocation but first in poverty reduction", the people of osun state are still languishing in hunger. One is left wondering who were the beneficiaries of the poverty reduction. The post mentioned above outlines how the State government has had a deficient allocation, a claim recently rebuffed by Prez Buhari.

So eight months since workers last received their pay, and eight months since the fortunes of all in the state ( except our able governor) started dwindling fast. The state workers, I mean the entire state workforce, have suspended their functions since prior to the inauguration of the new president. The most remarkable occurrence since then, to me at least, is that the government seems not to know about it. It seems the government is not aware that the entire workforce of the state have been on strike. They don't even talk about it, not to talk of talking with the workers. And even you guys, fellow Nigerians, seem unconcerned. #bringbackourgirls trended all around the world because 200 girls were kidnapped, but no one is saying anything about how the lives of thousands of people people and their families are having their lives snatched from them. The social media response to the injustice has been wonderful I say.
But then, eight months since you pay your workers and nearly a month since the strike, what is going through the mind of Aregbesola the state Governor?
Re: What Exactly Is Aregbesola Thinking? by Emenahagos02(m): 7:45am On Jun 11, 2015
The only truth I can tell you now is, the man(Governor) is not seeing anybody cool
Re: What Exactly Is Aregbesola Thinking? by Jayboi(m): 7:50am On Jun 11, 2015
Osun is now a failed state. The man must be sacked.
Re: What Exactly Is Aregbesola Thinking? by mayorbaron(m): 8:09am On Jun 11, 2015
Re: What Exactly Is Aregbesola Thinking? by macpetrus(m): 8:20am On Jun 11, 2015
Ekiti voted for rice, rice is paying salary and pension. Osun voted for change, no salary since November. Aregbe go on soun.
Re: What Exactly Is Aregbesola Thinking? by rawtouch: 8:41am On Jun 11, 2015
He would think when he has the capacity to do so
Re: What Exactly Is Aregbesola Thinking? by KnowAll(m): 8:54am On Jun 11, 2015
I am disappointed at Aregbesola's antic. Can he seriously say he & members of his cabinet including all special advisers, Assistance, & d legistive arm of govt has not collected their salaries, wages or remunirations.

Shame on Aregbe, Shame on APC. IF Aregbesola is tired he should just give it to Omisore. Haba 8 months no salary!!!!! shocked

(1) (Reply)

Professor Murdered By Mob Because They Thought He Was A Terrorist / Former Rivers Commissioner Whose SUV Was Taken By New Govt Releases Statement / Amnesty International: Nigerians In Peaceful Protest Against AI Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.