Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,726 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

“why Waste Your Saliva And Brain On Someone Who Brought National Blackout?”adoki - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “why Waste Your Saliva And Brain On Someone Who Brought National Blackout?”adoki (620 Views)

Those Who Brought Buhari Will End Up In His Stomach — Fayose / FG Apologises To Nigerians Over Blackout / Blood, Saliva Found In Mouth Of Dead Deputy Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“why Waste Your Saliva And Brain On Someone Who Brought National Blackout?”adoki by naijapips: 2:05pm On May 30, 2015
Gospel artiste and self-professed virgin, Adokiye told Vanguard[1] she thinks Goodluck Jonathan was an incompetent president.

Adokiye has been passionate and vocal about Nigeria’s state of affairs, so her critique comes as no surprise.

Last year, she offered to get deflowered by Boko Haram in exchange for the Chibok girls. [2]

She said her mother is from the same village as the former First Lady, Patience Jonathan, so she speaks without ethnic bias.

“I feel really bad for the Nigerians calling President Jonathan a hero. Hero to who please?” she asked.

“Why waste your saliva and brain on someone who has brought poverty, national blackout, danger, unemployment, terror and insecurity to our dear nation”? she added, as she spoke to the paper at the height of the fuel scarcity.

“Don’t get me wrong, he was my president before now. His wife is even from my mum’s village, Ogu Bolo in Okrika and I know her home. So, they are my people. But my dear, he disappointed me.

“They were all heartless people. People that could not feel the pains of the poor who put them there to serve then. If anybody by now is still calling Jonathan a hero that person should be checked.”

1 Like

Re: “why Waste Your Saliva And Brain On Someone Who Brought National Blackout?”adoki by rusher14: 2:09pm On May 30, 2015
^ Abeg tell them o

(1) (Reply)

Dangote There Is Opportunities In Nigria Ajasera Interview Oganews.com Is It Tru / Thank You GEJ For Giving Us Constant Power Supply / PHOTOS: Governor Ambode Visits Idimu Fire Scene

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.