Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,304 members, 7,829,712 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

Asari Dokubo is selfishly leading Ndigbo into Another Biafra Genocide. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Dokubo is selfishly leading Ndigbo into Another Biafra Genocide. (7224 Views)

Ondo Apc Crisis Bola Ilori Is Selfishly Using Tinubu!!! / Zainab Asari Dokubo Is Dead. Accident Kills Asari Dokubo's Wife / Britain Toys With Woes Of Another Biafra War - Sun Newspaper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asari Dokubo is selfishly leading Ndigbo into Another Biafra Genocide. by oluks05: 6:34pm On May 30, 2015
pazienza:

Why is it that Yorubas hardly talk about Odua republic? Don't you desire a country of your own? Or is it that you are too scared to ask for one? Could it be that Yorubas are inlove with the Zoological republic?

You live in a cage in your own "Zoological republic" I live in a cozy house in Nigeria its all about mindset bro!

To your question, we yorubas are more strategic, we know the walk to independence its a process that's y we have

DAWN to integrate the yoruba nation

The yoruba sociopolitical groups have always been @ the forefront of regional govt( a step to independence) and confab bears testament to this

We continually strive to be politically relevant so as to push our agendas

Dear friend when we yorubas finally decide to call it quit with Nigeria (and that day wld come) it won't be a "never ending struggle" it wld be swift.......very swift!

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo is selfishly leading Ndigbo into Another Biafra Genocide. by pazienza(m): 6:40pm On May 30, 2015
oluks05:

You live in a cage in your own "Zoological republic" I live in a cozy house in Nigeria its all about mindset bro!

To your question, we yorubas are more strategic, we know the walk to independence its a process that's y we have

DAWN to integrate the yoruba nation

The yoruba sociopolitical groups have always been @ the forefront of regional govt( a step to independence) and confab bears testament to this

We continually strive to be politically relevant so as to push our agendas

Dear friend when we yorubas finally decide to call it quit with Nigeria (and that day wld come) it won't be a "never ending struggle" it wld be swift.......very swift!

So,do Yorubas have any plans of forming Odua republic?

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo is selfishly leading Ndigbo into Another Biafra Genocide. by Nobody: 6:41pm On May 30, 2015
Gracious10:
Igbos are their own enemies.. This Biafra thing is just a game. Nothing can come out of it. How can people who are deeply divided among themselves succeed?

I am Igbo by the way and the experience of Igbo injustice towards each other can never leave my memory. Their fight is dead on arrival.
Just listen to yourself.... In one sentence you claim 'I am Igbo by the way....' In the next sentence you reverse 'Their fight is dead on arrival....'

Why have U foolishly chosen to contradict yourself in just two sentences? Something is fishy somewhere.... #ShamelessImpostor!

3 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo is selfishly leading Ndigbo into Another Biafra Genocide. by backtosender: 6:55pm On May 30, 2015
Talking about disunity igbos are not just 10 million in population they are 40 million people so there must be misunderstanding in-between even when they form one country there will be opposition party so yoruba people should understand that igbos are not few minority people that will be fighting fulani and tiv war...

Yoruba people should focus on delivery themselves out from slavery and unite themselves
Re: Asari Dokubo is selfishly leading Ndigbo into Another Biafra Genocide. by Gracious10: 8:09pm On May 30, 2015
ofenmanucom:

Just listen to yourself.... In one sentence you claim 'I am Igbo by the way....' In the next sentence you reverse 'Their fight is dead on arrival....'

Why have U foolishly chosen to contradict yourself in just two sentences? Something is fishy somewhere.... #ShamelessImpostor!

Nna, a bu m ezigbo nwafor igbo. There isn't anything to be ashamed of. Because I am igbo, I should agree to the foolishness of the rest of u? I am sure not every igbo agrees with this biafra madness. You all know the truth but will pretend about it. I have had my own share of igbo wickedness against each other so get over it. Not everyone of us igbo share this biafra craziness.
Fix your houses, love yourselves before you can fight a battle of unity.

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo is selfishly leading Ndigbo into Another Biafra Genocide. by Nobody: 8:20pm On May 30, 2015
Gracious10:

Nna, a bu m ezigbo nwafor igbo. There isn't anything to be ashamed of. Because I am igbo, I should agree to the foolishness of the rest of u? I am sure not every igbo agrees with this biafra madness. You all know the truth but will pretend about it. I have had my own share of igbo wickedness against each other so get over it. Not everyone of us igbo share this biafra craziness.
Fix your houses, love yourselves before you can fight a battle of unity.
My friend let the referendum decide.... That's what we're pushing for. We dont expect everybody to agree. The most important thing is for the will of the majority to carry the day and that is the only way forward.

During the war, there were saboteurs and they were also dealt with appropriately. Your case wont be any different. We know your type. You're just an inconsequential deviant and a very minute minority.
Re: Asari Dokubo is selfishly leading Ndigbo into Another Biafra Genocide. by ezeagu(m): 8:26pm On May 30, 2015
size40:
If the war and crisis Asari Dokubo is preaching and instigating starts now, Asari will not be seen anywhere. He will run away.

Like in Yar'Adua's time right? You guys are forgetting why you know his name.
Re: Asari Dokubo is selfishly leading Ndigbo into Another Biafra Genocide. by Etfash(m): 8:39pm On May 30, 2015
chiefolododo:
Gowon should have wiped them out of existence

Please don't make such comments again; it is not fair on those who lost people and resources through the war.

Many of those clamouring for BIAFRA now, i guess were not around in the late sixties.. Please, the path of peace is better. Violence, as far as i am concerned has not brought any peace in recent times.

If you earnestly desire to break away, i will advise that you guys come together and put pen to papers and submit to appropriate quarters, you guys have some of the best brains in the world, this shouldn't be hard. Election would be conducted and you decide your own fate.

Having said the above, if we allow unity in this our diversity, we can effectively harness the treasures within this diversity and become the envy of our world.
Re: Asari Dokubo is selfishly leading Ndigbo into Another Biafra Genocide. by chiefolododo(m): 8:56pm On May 30, 2015
are you know saying that i dont think before i talk?
Etfash:

Please don't make such comments again; it is not fair on those who lost people and resources through the war.

Many of those clamouring for BIAFRA now, i guess were not around in the late sixties.. Please, the path of peace is better. Violence, as far as i am concerned has not brought any peace in recent times.

If you earnestly desire to break away, i will advise that you guys come together and put pen to papers and submit to appropriate quarters, you guys have some of the best brains in the world, this shouldn't be hard. Election would be conducted and you decide your own fate.

Having said the above, if we allow unity in this our diversity, we can effectively harness the treasures within this diversity and become the envy of our world.
Re: Asari Dokubo is selfishly leading Ndigbo into Another Biafra Genocide. by Nobody: 8:56pm On May 30, 2015
jaso1:
Asari Dokubo was enjoying throughout Jonathan government at the detriment of all Nigerians. He was always there to attack anybody perceived to be anti-Jonathan. He's at what he knows best during Obasanjo and Yaradua regim, igniting violence and hide under insincere Niger delta course.
Our newly elected president, Muhammad Buhari speech is loud and vocal enough for deaf and dump to know different between clueless and active president.
If Asari dokubo try any rubbish, he will end up his life in kirikiri. If he tried to escape arrest, they will kill him and keep his body as a reference to those who may be nursing such evil mission.

HEART attack loading shocked shocked grin grin grin grin
Re: Asari Dokubo is selfishly leading Ndigbo into Another Biafra Genocide. by owobokiri(m): 9:01pm On May 30, 2015
jaso1:

We shall know the fool among us soon.
You will all die like chicken!
Let me use this medium to tell you that no more amnesty to anybody. We are all Nigerians. Mumu amnesty can only be initiated by Yaradua and sustained by Jonathan but Buhari is going to cancel it and other avenues created by Jonathan to enriched selfish individual had closed.

If we dont bring this war to your backyard, you wont learn how to let go, exorcise yourself of your parasitic demons and learn to be independent. The plan should be to make yorubaland the theater of the impending mayhem because it has now become obvious that it is only the yorubas that are dezperate to contineu with one nigeria so they can loot other peoples resources to satisfy their hedonistic owanbe existence.
Re: Asari Dokubo is selfishly leading Ndigbo into Another Biafra Genocide. by Lilswaghanxum(m): 9:26pm On May 30, 2015
I come again with ma comment. If Biafra really wants out of the cesspit so be it because i am getting ready to get Biafra I.D. i no go dey inside water,soap go enter ma eyes. #Livefastdieyoung# dont quote me,ma opinion though
Re: Asari Dokubo is selfishly leading Ndigbo into Another Biafra Genocide. by Etfash(m): 9:38pm On May 30, 2015
chiefolododo:
are you know saying that i dont think before i talk?

By no means bro. Please no offense was intended.
Re: Asari Dokubo is selfishly leading Ndigbo into Another Biafra Genocide. by coolitempa(f): 9:39pm On May 30, 2015
Eshinwaju:
Asari n d biafrans will soon hear from baba...... angry

Thunder fire the mod that banned u...... cheesy
Re: Asari Dokubo is selfishly leading Ndigbo into Another Biafra Genocide. by coolitempa(f): 9:42pm On May 30, 2015
Eshinwaju:

Then it is better u warn them.....our patience is wearing thin..... cheesy

Dats rite my broda.........those with ears should hear properly......otherwise....Igbos will cry from their foolishness..... cheesy
Re: Asari Dokubo is selfishly leading Ndigbo into Another Biafra Genocide. by nonaira: 9:51pm On May 30, 2015
Mtschewwwwwwwww

Everyday Yoruba carry Igbo and Biafra matter for their head. Mtcheweeeeee tongue tongue
Re: Asari Dokubo is selfishly leading Ndigbo into Another Biafra Genocide. by HiGod: 10:13pm On May 30, 2015
TRIBALSTOOGE:
cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

eat your poo and your witch craft heart . we are a free people .

you can not stop biafra it alive and given you all nightmares .

up biafra grin

Useless dimwit

Ojukwu said more than this but got his ass whipped

Millions of your people would be wasted on our streets and nothing will happen

Na today

All the MASSOB members arrested last year June are still in prison without trial.

Fools

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo is selfishly leading Ndigbo into Another Biafra Genocide. by Nobody: 10:13pm On May 30, 2015
leke12:
am not against biafra, but when pple fail to learn from history they tend to repeat the same mistake which can be deadly. Don't make the same mistake ur forefathers did, these so called heroes of biafra will run out of the country just like their predecessor(ojukwu) when d heats get on. There are beta ways to achieve ur dreams rather dan civil disobedience, this tym there won't be no victor no vanquish, the winner gets it all.

They want to use Biafra as excuse to Spread all over SW AND North in their Large Numbers like they use to(like they did in the 60s). i dont believe in Biafra since over 15yrs they'v bn threatning and still no war yet. Why Biafra the Land/village u hate so much that you don't even want to stay there.

if u ask them to go back home u don see their trouble be that.
I think they are confused people.

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo is selfishly leading Ndigbo into Another Biafra Genocide. by Nobody: 10:20pm On May 30, 2015
undecided Biafra has not won a house, Home, Street, Village, Community, Town, State, Talkless of The four South East States. What's the noise about?
Deviant people
Re: Asari Dokubo is selfishly leading Ndigbo into Another Biafra Genocide. by samtol4(m): 10:40pm On May 30, 2015
EasternPride:
OP 1960s don go, now even Biafrans abroad will fund this war u have in mind for 1000 years to come.

Keep quiet.
"fund this war"have u ever witness war?if u see war can u stand ?bros don't pray for war because the effect will be devastating ! Go Somalia,Yemen and Syria go ask them how war be ! Be careful !
Re: Asari Dokubo is selfishly leading Ndigbo into Another Biafra Genocide. by bakila: 10:53pm On May 30, 2015
SOUNDKING:
if Dokubo replies your shiit it will be an insult to him. But don't forget to look into the mirror every blessed morning and call your self a wicked fool. As for the war, i laugh you,it took Britain,USSR,Egypt etc 3 years,now bring it on for we are ready,dont forget that this one will be fought in your own land, and it will take you people another century to recover cos we will have no mercy, i will destroy both living and non living as you did in our land....so bring it on.
The support for Boko Haram? One biafruad onlytruth was saying things similar to your post before the escalation of Boko Haram.
Anyways, carrying on with your nairaland hobby.
Re: Asari Dokubo is selfishly leading Ndigbo into Another Biafra Genocide. by SOUNDKING: 11:57pm On May 30, 2015
bakila:

The support for Boko Haram? One biafruad onlytruth was saying things similar to your post before the escalation of Boko Haram.
Anyways, carrying on with your nairaland hobby.
you are a mad imbecilee
Re: Asari Dokubo is selfishly leading Ndigbo into Another Biafra Genocide. by bakila: 12:11am On May 31, 2015
SOUNDKING:
you are a mad imbecilee
Is that what my comment brought out of your? Imagine if I were in your face, shallow scallywag. Now go back and write something meaningful, those words for now are the mark of your civilization and intellectual resilience.
Re: Asari Dokubo is selfishly leading Ndigbo into Another Biafra Genocide. by Jack7777: 12:17am On May 31, 2015
chiefolododo:
How much i love ndigbo! my gf is an ibo girl but this biafra of a thing will always get you punished . be not a rebel
Everyone claiming to have an Igbo girlfriend/wife... Even those that can't even get a dirty Yoruba girl... Won't blame you though...Cos only successful and rich Yorubas marry or date Igbo girls...
Re: Asari Dokubo is selfishly leading Ndigbo into Another Biafra Genocide. by Tvegas(m): 12:25am On May 31, 2015
Some of you want biafra but you want to take over yoruba and Hausa land at the same time. You even have eze ndigbo fraternising with Oba Akiolu in lagos. Which is which? cheesy

Walahi,Some of you are really confused and i wish you can make up your mind and have that landlocked region of Nigeria to yourselves as soon as possible. Not sure the SS Will follow you though.

However, You should Stop flaunting these useless flags and start distributing AK47 asap grin. That's the only way Nigerians will take you serious. Don't leave this war for future generations put your money where your mouth is. Fight NOW! grin

I wish all biafrans the best of luck in their endeavour. For my peace loving and business oriented igbo friends like Arthur eze who ran to GMB side to secure his business empire after GEJ lost may you live long.
Re: Asari Dokubo is selfishly leading Ndigbo into Another Biafra Genocide. by teufelein(f): 12:29am On May 31, 2015
Dear dark Baboons and dark Monkeys from the Zoo aka nigeria, gormless monstrous Olusegun Obasanjo took your [size=18pt]$16 billion[/size] to buy you electricity, he stole all of it, gave you back a lantern with no kerosene, you thank him, and call him Baba. ‪Foolishness of highest order, only can be found in the Zoo(nigeria).

Brainless Jihadist Terrorist Elect Buhari aka Buhari stole:

1. The $2.8 billion he stole as Petroleum Minister in 1977 and

2. The ₦45 billion naira he embezzled while supervising the PTF on behalf of the kleptomanic Abacha regime..... The Baboons as usual elected him their President,...Allah has not started punishing you dark Baboons.

clap for yourself and do not blame me and please, stop nauseating the world with your low IQ! you dark baboons are a complete waste.
Re: Asari Dokubo is selfishly leading Ndigbo into Another Biafra Genocide. by godwinkessi: 12:52am On May 31, 2015
jaso1:
Asari Dokubo was enjoying throughout Jonathan government at the detriment of all Nigerians. He was always there to attack anybody perceived to be anti-Jonathan. He's at what he knows best during Obasanjo and Yaradua regim, igniting violence and hide under insincere Niger delta course.
Our newly elected president, Muhammad Buhari speech is loud and vocal enough for deaf and dump to know different between clueless and active president.
If Asari dokubo try any rubbish, he will end up his life in kirikiri. If he tried to escape arrest, they will kill him and keep his body as a reference to those who may be nursing such evil mission.

But bro can u tell me why u think u don't want Biafra to re-secede? Do u love them that much Am confused.

Don't u want them to go
Re: Asari Dokubo is selfishly leading Ndigbo into Another Biafra Genocide. by godwinkessi: 1:00am On May 31, 2015
Eshinwaju:
Asari n d biafrans will soon hear from baba...... angry

They want to go. Do u love them that much. Am a northern and I want them to go. Can u lecture me why u don't want them to go
Re: Asari Dokubo is selfishly leading Ndigbo into Another Biafra Genocide. by Nobody: 2:09am On May 31, 2015
chiefolododo:
Gowon should have wiped them out of existence
He tried to but failed.

Have you noticed Gowon people are being wiped out?
Re: Asari Dokubo is selfishly leading Ndigbo into Another Biafra Genocide. by Nobody: 2:12am On May 31, 2015
chowlade:

They want to use Biafra as excuse to Spread all over SW AND North in their Large Numbers like they use to(like they did in the 60s). i dont believe in Biafra since over 15yrs they'v bn threatning and still no war yet. Why Biafra the Land/village u hate so much that you don't even want to stay there.

if u ask them to go back home u don see their trouble be that.
I think they are confused people.

Biafra is not about war.
Over the 15 years, the movement has been growing.
Gradually, we shall get their without any shots fred.
Re: Asari Dokubo is selfishly leading Ndigbo into Another Biafra Genocide. by VirginFinder: 2:44am On May 31, 2015
chiefolododo:
How much i love ndigbo! my gf is an ibo girl but this biafra of a thing will always get you punished . be not a rebel

Oga, actually, it's not our(Yoruba's) business.

ibos have a right to self-determination.

Let's respect it!
Re: Asari Dokubo is selfishly leading Ndigbo into Another Biafra Genocide. by Obijulius: 3:57am On May 31, 2015
This picture is the height of it.

Any true ND man or woman (not Amaechi or David-West) who sees this and still desires to remain in Nigeria is doomed.

Please my people do not be deterred: Read up on the lives of Martin Luther King, Patrice Lumumba, Isaac Adaka Boro.

Listen to MLK's I have a dream and I have been to the mountain-top speeches.

Why should the woman whose land feeds this country be subject to such suffering while Funsho Alakija and Buhari's daughters flaunt our commonwealth.

Support the struggle, any struggle for emancipation.

Nigeria must pay for all this injustice.

teufelein:
now that the dark baboons and dark monkeys of the Zoo aka nigeria have sworn in the [size=13pt]jihadist boko haram terrorist elect Buhari aka Buhari [/size]one question remains unanswered, when'll the Ijaw people wake up from their slumber or stupidity...?

Ijaw mother and fulanis family...For a Shame!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osinbajo In Togo To Represent Buhari At The African Union Summit / Muslim-muslim Ticket: Channels TV Exposed / Russian Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.