Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,497 members, 7,830,500 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Asari Dokubo is selfishly leading Ndigbo into Another Biafra Genocide. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Dokubo is selfishly leading Ndigbo into Another Biafra Genocide. (7237 Views)

Ondo Apc Crisis Bola Ilori Is Selfishly Using Tinubu!!! / Zainab Asari Dokubo Is Dead. Accident Kills Asari Dokubo's Wife / Britain Toys With Woes Of Another Biafra War - Sun Newspaper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asari Dokubo is selfishly leading Ndigbo into Another Biafra Genocide. by Obijulius: 4:07am On May 31, 2015
You are very funny.

Your desperation for ND oil and gas has made it impossible for you and your people to see beyond Nigeria.

Tell me who the winner is in the fight between Ukraine and the Crimeans.

Tell me who the winner is between Ukraine and the Russian rebels.

Tell me who the winner is between Assad and the Syrian rebels.

Tell me who the winner is slavery and freedom.

Tell me who the winner is between injustice and justice.

You talk about better ways?

I should come to a round table with you and the Northerners and negotiate my freedom from bondage. Such sacrilege.

You need a lesson in history.

Civil disobedience in the 40s-60s led to the end of segregation in USA

Even though a few amongst us may prefer the comfort of Nigeria we will not give up on this fight. You and your people better wake up, this is 2015 not 1967.

leke12:
am not against biafra, but when pple fail to learn from history they tend to repeat the same mistake which can be deadly. Don't make the same mistake ur forefathers did, these so called heroes of biafra will run out of the country just like their predecessor(ojukwu) when d heats get on. There are beta ways to achieve ur dreams rather dan civil disobedience, this tym there won't be no victor no vanquish, the winner gets it all.
Re: Asari Dokubo is selfishly leading Ndigbo into Another Biafra Genocide. by Nobody: 4:09am On May 31, 2015
Asari Dokubo is selfishly leading Ndigbo into Another Biafra Genocide Inside his bedroom.
Re: Asari Dokubo is selfishly leading Ndigbo into Another Biafra Genocide. by Nobody: 4:33am On May 31, 2015
TRIBALSTOOGE:

you wish but he failed yesterday but today his people are dying like flies ,

in the hands of marauders every day , 300 killed just in a month .

zip your ewedu mouth it stinks .

mean while long live biafra till infinity . cheesy
I love the way you fire those monkeys and baboons jare!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo is selfishly leading Ndigbo into Another Biafra Genocide. by Nobody: 4:46am On May 31, 2015
jaso1:
You these idiots want Biafra and you are in every part of the country as if you're chased out of your region. Do you want Nigeria name change to Biafra to enable you claim the whole country?
I don't know how you people reason!
I don't just understand the way people like you reason. so, because we want Biafra all of us should stay in SE? I mean how possible is that? were the Israelites together in their home land before fighting for freedom?
Re: Asari Dokubo is selfishly leading Ndigbo into Another Biafra Genocide. by chiefolododo(m): 9:48pm On May 31, 2015
i dont need to reply someone like you
Jack7777:
Everyone claiming to have an Igbo girlfriend/wife... Even those that can't even get a dirty Yoruba girl... Won't blame you though...Cos only successful and rich Yorubas marry or date Igbo girls...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Damn Imo State Has Gone Already / Buhari Participates In APC Presidential Campaign In Yobe (Photos) / A Dollar To Naira Now N1075.75

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.