Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,829 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

Yusuf Buhari And Sisters At Presidential Inauguration Gala Night (photo) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yusuf Buhari And Sisters At Presidential Inauguration Gala Night (photo) (88600 Views)

Yemi Osinbajo & Yusuf Buhari At IFTAR In Abuja (Photo) / Meet The Female Dj That Performed At Buhari's Inauguration Gala Night / Photo: Yusuf Buhari & His Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yusuf Buhari And Sisters At Presidential Inauguration Gala Night (photo) by xtervaganza(m): 11:52pm On May 30, 2015
VictoriaBee:
Gosh! The dude at the middle is hot with sumptuous lips. grin
come see my own lips too, I fit let u kiss am for free sef grin
Re: Yusuf Buhari And Sisters At Presidential Inauguration Gala Night (photo) by xtervaganza(m): 11:54pm On May 30, 2015
barcanista:
Lalasticlala pls can you move this thread to celebrity section? I don't see how this affect politics or governance.
you'll choke on your hate for Buhari and his family.

Even your slave master has accepted he lost to the better man and crawled back to his hole

2 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari And Sisters At Presidential Inauguration Gala Night (photo) by Nobody: 12:01am On May 31, 2015
kilode100:
Small boys.
Their Amu never mature ...
What's all the drolling and spitting for
aunty is that u on ur profile pic?

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Buhari And Sisters At Presidential Inauguration Gala Night (photo) by Icekyng: 12:10am On May 31, 2015
VictoriaBee:
olosho
Re: Yusuf Buhari And Sisters At Presidential Inauguration Gala Night (photo) by abagnalie: 12:17am On May 31, 2015
i am so much attracted to zarah.i know she is gonna like me because me too na fine boi no pimples.

zarah sadiq loves you.
Re: Yusuf Buhari And Sisters At Presidential Inauguration Gala Night (photo) by Nobody: 12:32am On May 31, 2015
VictoriaBee:
Its too say na guy talk did now ..I for say make him go carry Vaseline but in ur case ....
Go find banana....that will do
Re: Yusuf Buhari And Sisters At Presidential Inauguration Gala Night (photo) by Nobody: 12:33am On May 31, 2015
IkpeChioma:
So na this aboki girls dey die for.Mtcheww. We have lots of handsom dudes here in SE.
Bad belle....iz allowed...iz allowed iz allowed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yusuf Buhari And Sisters At Presidential Inauguration Gala Night (photo) by fareed69(m): 12:36am On May 31, 2015
captainBIAFRA:
angry
OFFSPRINGS OF THE OLD DAURA DUNCE smiley cool smiley cool smiley

Bad Belle

Can you ve such kids in your lineage

Talk about

Leave us alone in Nigeria.

After all PEJ does not ve a child for the Clueless.

Know you don't either

Go hug Transformer
Re: Yusuf Buhari And Sisters At Presidential Inauguration Gala Night (photo) by cheruv: 12:52am On May 31, 2015
IkpeChioma:
So na this aboki girls dey die for.Mtcheww. We have lots of handsom dudes here in SE.
removing your top would provide me my night's meal kiss
Re: Yusuf Buhari And Sisters At Presidential Inauguration Gala Night (photo) by obinto: 12:58am On May 31, 2015
Arabs
Re: Yusuf Buhari And Sisters At Presidential Inauguration Gala Night (photo) by UpLoyo: 1:08am On May 31, 2015
fareed69:

Bad Belle

Can you ve such kids in your lineage

Talk about

Leave us alone in Nigeria.

After all PEJ does not ve a child for the Clueless.

Know you don't either

Go hug Transformer

Don't mind those clowns; if they are hurt they can relocate to Otueke. Is it Buhari's fault too Jonathan's two children are from Diezani's cousin and not PEJ ? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Buhari And Sisters At Presidential Inauguration Gala Night (photo) by jaydude(f): 1:28am On May 31, 2015
captainBIAFRA:
angry

Do u have a father? Ure pathetic! cry
Re: Yusuf Buhari And Sisters At Presidential Inauguration Gala Night (photo) by jaydude(f): 1:31am On May 31, 2015
190:
Very ugly children Na so children dey be

After the old man don tief Nigerian money years ago e use am train these kids

See beef! Upload ur picture let's rate u undecided
Re: Yusuf Buhari And Sisters At Presidential Inauguration Gala Night (photo) by lexy2014: 1:45am On May 31, 2015
captainBIAFRA:
angry
Re: Yusuf Buhari And Sisters At Presidential Inauguration Gala Night (photo) by lexy2014: 1:47am On May 31, 2015
captainBIAFRA:
angry
u can imagine. Its d children of "the old daura dunce" that are getting all this attention and celebration cos of their "old daura dunce" father. How many people have given u attention since may 29 2015? How many people have celebrated u since may 29 2015?
Re: Yusuf Buhari And Sisters At Presidential Inauguration Gala Night (photo) by NextProdigy(m): 2:04am On May 31, 2015
captainBIAFRA:
angry

That's not a nice thing to say about a Nation's president.
Re: Yusuf Buhari And Sisters At Presidential Inauguration Gala Night (photo) by tpiadotcom: 2:05am On May 31, 2015
Buhari's previous children have to be featured as well, so people can know them.

I think its something of an abomination in Nigeria, not to do so.
Re: Yusuf Buhari And Sisters At Presidential Inauguration Gala Night (photo) by UpLoyo: 2:16am On May 31, 2015
lexy2014:
u can imagine. Its d children of "the old daura dunce" that are getting all this attention and celebration cos of their "old daura dunce" father. How many people have given u attention since may 29 2015? How many people have celebrated u since may 29 2015?

Eh ya sorry, we forgot to celebrate you since we didn't know of your existence before now. Would a feeding bottle be ok, or sucking your thumb is just fine?

He's old and a dunce? But at 72yrs he still beat the drunkard you called your mentor. tongue tongue tongue

Re: Yusuf Buhari And Sisters At Presidential Inauguration Gala Night (photo) by EasyIzzy(f): 2:24am On May 31, 2015
IYANGBALI:
but you won't mind a nite with him for ............k grin
You'd be surprised...
Re: Yusuf Buhari And Sisters At Presidential Inauguration Gala Night (photo) by Nobody: 2:58am On May 31, 2015
captainBIAFRA:
angry

Useless boy!!! Hiding behind a useless user name like captainbiafra? You are uneducated and a coward!!! It's criminals like you who want to use biafra to cheat,loot and defraud all of us igbos!!!!

But we aren't that easy you illiterate thief!!! Use your real name and add your real picture to your profile. And don't hide behind that useless username to sling insults there by making it seem like there are a lot of us who share you deluded dream!
When in reality you are but amongst a few dejected, uneducated, bunch of thieves looking to fleece the rest of us.

I don't have to waste my breath on you. I am a proud igbo man ,whobis highly educated and I know for a fact that Buhari is the saviour of Nigeria...while this experiment called Nigeria isn't perfect it's all we have got, and yes the idea of seccession is romanticised and toyed with by uneducated kids like you who have no real understanding of all the realities such an endeavour would take.
You sit in your face me I face you room dreaming of a land where everyone will trade spare parts and sell expired drugs while speak horrible accented English with reckless abandon or any feeling of inferiority?

Stupid boy!!! I think we are best served directing all our energies towards making Nigeria work so tomorrow our kids will have something to be proud of, ... I am sleepy, tired and over caffienated hence my post might seem a tad bit all over the place, do forgive me but also do try to take the point I was trying to pass.. good night??

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yusuf Buhari And Sisters At Presidential Inauguration Gala Night (photo) by oyeludef(m): 3:47am On May 31, 2015
barcanista:
Lalasticlala I hope you consider

2 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari And Sisters At Presidential Inauguration Gala Night (photo) by edopikin: 4:00am On May 31, 2015
This Buhari son fine sha, if he just approaches me ehh in fact I'll just convert to Islam. No long thing. wink

Hopefully Nigeria and its people see the change that we so eagerly want, because it has long passed its due time. #GodBlessBuhari #GodBlessNigeria #GodBlessUs
Re: Yusuf Buhari And Sisters At Presidential Inauguration Gala Night (photo) by Nobody: 4:19am On May 31, 2015
captainBIAFRA:
angry

GEJ till 2077 abi?
Re: Yusuf Buhari And Sisters At Presidential Inauguration Gala Night (photo) by kilode100(f): 5:05am On May 31, 2015
markkaycee:
aunty is that u on ur profile pic?

Aunty
You ain't spring chicken yourself.
Just call me Baby next time.

20 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari And Sisters At Presidential Inauguration Gala Night (photo) by Atk1nson(m): 5:08am On May 31, 2015
captainBIAFRA:
angry OFFSPRINGS OF THE OLD DAURA DUNCE smiley cool smiley cool smiley
this level of beefing can cause premature death, please take note
Re: Yusuf Buhari And Sisters At Presidential Inauguration Gala Night (photo) by modestdude(m): 6:24am On May 31, 2015
kilode100:

Aunty
You ain't spring chicken yourself.
Just call me Baby next time.
Baby i apologize on his behalf cheesy. Probably he doesn't know it takes a big chunk of flesh to protect a fragile 'baby' heart

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Buhari And Sisters At Presidential Inauguration Gala Night (photo) by modestdude(m): 6:33am On May 31, 2015
IkpeChioma:
Chukwu gozierem gi nwanyi oma. Igbo amaka. Iwu onye imo be anyi?
Re: Yusuf Buhari And Sisters At Presidential Inauguration Gala Night (photo) by Immarshall: 6:44am On May 31, 2015
An2elect2:

Lol there is nothing so beautiful about northerners in general... just few, others are okay. Yea i know. smiley

And you're beautiful?? Lmfao
You're far from okay, sorry!

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Buhari And Sisters At Presidential Inauguration Gala Night (photo) by blackpanda: 6:47am On May 31, 2015
captainBIAFRA:
angry

May God visit u and ur family with leprosy
Re: Yusuf Buhari And Sisters At Presidential Inauguration Gala Night (photo) by Horlufemi(m): 6:56am On May 31, 2015
lestat:

Useless boy!!! Hiding behind a useless user name like captainbiafra? You are uneducated and a coward!!! It's criminals like you who want to use biafra to cheat,loot and defraud all of us igbos!!!!

But we aren't that easy you illiterate thief!!! Use your real name and add your real picture to your profile. And don't hide behind that useless username to sling insults there by making it seem like there are a lot of us who share you deluded dream!
When in reality you are but amongst a few dejected, uneducated, bunch of thieves looking to fleece the rest of us.

I don't have to waste my breath on you. I am a proud igbo man ,whobis highly educated and I know for a fact that Buhari is the saviour of Nigeria...while this experiment called Nigeria isn't perfect it's all we have got, and yes the idea of succession is romanticised and toyed with by uneducated kids like you who have no real understanding of all the realities such an endeavour would take.
You sit in your face me I face you room dreaming of a land where everyone will trade spare parts and sell expired drugs while speak horrible accented English with reckless abandon or any feeling of inferiority?

Stupid boy!!! I think we are best served directing all our energies towards making Nigeria work so tomorrow our kids will have something to be proud of, ... I am sleepy, tired and over caffienated hence my post might seem a tad bit all over the place, do forgive me but also do try to take the point I was trying to pass.. good night??

You are a real Igbo Man and I respect you Sir.

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Buhari And Sisters At Presidential Inauguration Gala Night (photo) by Moana(f): 7:03am On May 31, 2015
demelza:
OMG!!!!
Thank God Yusuf is a muslim, he's entitled to more than one wife.
There is hope for me! embarassed
grin see your life. Oya go buy hijab na cheesy
Re: Yusuf Buhari And Sisters At Presidential Inauguration Gala Night (photo) by Moana(f): 7:04am On May 31, 2015
IkpeChioma:
do they come with a social status like Yusuf? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Explosion Rocks Akure, Houses, School, Churches Destroyed / Florence Ajimobi Can't Close Her Store For A Day To Honor Husband- Akin Abubakri / Olusegun Obasanjo Wrapped Batik In Aba During The Civil War (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.