Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,089 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Yusuf Buhari And Sisters At Presidential Inauguration Gala Night (photo) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yusuf Buhari And Sisters At Presidential Inauguration Gala Night (photo) (88606 Views)

Yemi Osinbajo & Yusuf Buhari At IFTAR In Abuja (Photo) / Meet The Female Dj That Performed At Buhari's Inauguration Gala Night / Photo: Yusuf Buhari & His Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yusuf Buhari And Sisters At Presidential Inauguration Gala Night (photo) by lexy2014: 7:11am On May 31, 2015
UpLoyo:

Eh ya sorry, we forgot to celebrate you since we didn't know of your existence before now. Would a feeding bottle be ok, or sucking your thumb is just fine?

He's old and a dunce? But at 72yrs he still beat the drunkard you called your mentor. tongue tongue tongue
Hahahahaha...thanks 4d compliments. Is that d best u can do? Am sure u can do better. I love your sense of humour
Re: Yusuf Buhari And Sisters At Presidential Inauguration Gala Night (photo) by ehix89(m): 7:17am On May 31, 2015
u don notice say anytime yhu drink and high well well na u dhey dream of dis gurl? lol
Re: Yusuf Buhari And Sisters At Presidential Inauguration Gala Night (photo) by Mercyade12: 7:18am On May 31, 2015
madridguy:
Can anyone here link me up with the first girl from the right. She is my wife I don dey see for my dream close to a year now...any useful info will be highly appreciated.
.............. lolz
Re: Yusuf Buhari And Sisters At Presidential Inauguration Gala Night (photo) by Mistaarhlohki(m): 7:21am On May 31, 2015
captainBIAFRA:
angry
OFFSPRINGS OF THE OLD DAURA DUNCE smiley cool smiley cool smiley

Will you be happy if I call you and your ancestors imbeciles?

What you said shows you lack moral upbringing... #shameful
Re: Yusuf Buhari And Sisters At Presidential Inauguration Gala Night (photo) by QuotaSystem: 7:21am On May 31, 2015
An2elect2:

Lol there is nothing so beautiful about northerners in general... just few, others are okay. Yea i know. smiley

See your face and you talk of beauty grin
Re: Yusuf Buhari And Sisters At Presidential Inauguration Gala Night (photo) by Nobody: 7:53am On May 31, 2015
Wow this life is a pot of burnt beans?!!! Few days ago yusuf was the most beautiful guy in nigeria, now hes no longer handsome to u bitchess,!!! Never fall for a girl that likes u for ur looks, be like me a RASTAFARI FOREVER !!!! NO ROOM FOR BABYLONS!!!
Re: Yusuf Buhari And Sisters At Presidential Inauguration Gala Night (photo) by An2elect2(f): 8:09am On May 31, 2015
Quotasystem and Immarshall i wasnt talking about myself, i was talking about the over hyped northern beauty. I had to be blunt even though it didn't go well with you. Pele O grin grin

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Buhari And Sisters At Presidential Inauguration Gala Night (photo) by tpiadotcom: 8:12am On May 31, 2015
KingMakaveli:
Wow this life is a pot of burnt beans?!!! Few days ago yusuf was the most beautiful guy in nigeria, now hes no longer handsome to u bitchess,!!! Never fall for a girl that likes u for ur looks, be like me a RASTAFARI FOREVER !!!! NO ROOM FOR BABYLONS!!!

Will you shut up and direct your vituperations to whichever media outlet or persons were behind this script?

Ara bad breeding tan nso na niyen.

Did your mother raise you with this type of bile towards women ?
Re: Yusuf Buhari And Sisters At Presidential Inauguration Gala Night (photo) by QuotaSystem: 8:14am On May 31, 2015
An2elect2:
Quotasystem and Immarshall i wasnt talking about myself, i was talking about the over hyped northern beauty. I had to be blunt even though it didn't go well with you. Pele O grin grin

Doesn't change the fact that you're an ugly bigot. QED.
Re: Yusuf Buhari And Sisters At Presidential Inauguration Gala Night (photo) by MalcoImX: 8:17am On May 31, 2015
Google63:
"CHANGE!" STARTS WITH YOU! √ When someone in the car ahead of you throws wastes on the road, drive next to him, roll down your window & shout, "change!" # ChangeNigeria √ When you are on a queue and someone tries to force his way in front, scream "change!!". ‪#‎ChangeNigeria‬. √ At the point of entry at either the air or sea port, if a Custom or Immigration official is trying to collect bribe. Shout "Change". # Change Nigeria √ A landlord that 'habitually' increases house rent. Shout to him "Change". # Change Nigeria √ Any irregularity in the measurement of food items in the market or the display of fake products in a supermarket or drug store. Shout "Change". #ChangeNigeria √ Any lecturer that wants to collect bribe either in cash or in kind. Shout to him "Change". ‪#‎Change‬ Nigeria √Any public or private servant that is stealing our national heritage. Shout "Change". #Change Nigeria. √ When a police officer stops your car and says "Oga, anything for the boys?", tell him, "change!". #ChangeNigeria √ When you walk past any Nigerian who throws paper or banana peel on the floor, please stop him and tell him, "change!". #ChangeNigeria. √ If the church near your house is using a loud speaker to disturb the neighbourhood, visit the Pastor and say, "Change!" #ChangeNigeria √ If the mosque near your house is using a loud speaker to disturb the neighbourhood, visit the Imam and say, "Change" #ChangeNigeria √ If you are in a vehicle and the driver is driving like someone possessed, shout "Change!" #ChangeNigeria. √ When somebody is trying to jump a queue at either the bank or the fuel station or the ATM stand shout "Change". #change Nigeria# √ When an Electricity official cuts your light unjustly shout "Change". #Change Nigeria# √ If someone is answering a phone and lies about his/her location, shout "Change" √ If you are a friend to a man/woman who goes to meet another woman/man and deceives his/her wife/husband that he/she is traveling on an official duty, whisper "CHANGE!" √ When a fuel attendant tries to short-dispense fuel into your. V remind him about "Change " #Change Nigeria# Change starts when you let people know that you are truly change..... CHANGE....
Re: Yusuf Buhari And Sisters At Presidential Inauguration Gala Night (photo) by An2elect2(f): 8:22am On May 31, 2015
[quote author=QuotaSystem post=34270031]

hahahahaha sorry O grin We have few very beautiful people in every geographical region of the world and the north in Nig is not an exception. Its just stupid when people keep repeating something so untrue out of ignorance.
Re: Yusuf Buhari And Sisters At Presidential Inauguration Gala Night (photo) by Immarshall: 8:56am On May 31, 2015
An2elect2:

Be Sorry for your ugly self smiley
Re: Yusuf Buhari And Sisters At Presidential Inauguration Gala Night (photo) by tpiadotcom: 9:11am On May 31, 2015
FAJFARM:

Yes he married more than one. Aishat isn't his first wife

My post was for the context mentioned by the person I was responding to.
Re: Yusuf Buhari And Sisters At Presidential Inauguration Gala Night (photo) by sokoh400(m): 9:14am On May 31, 2015
If you hate on dis thread your life can never be good. Them fine, their papa na President.
Re: Yusuf Buhari And Sisters At Presidential Inauguration Gala Night (photo) by sokoh400(m): 9:18am On May 31, 2015
Dose gals loving the dude in the middle. D guy get this mischievous look. NA PLAYER
Re: Yusuf Buhari And Sisters At Presidential Inauguration Gala Night (photo) by IYANGBALI: 9:56am On May 31, 2015
EasyIzzy:
You'd be surprised...
surprised of how fast you will answer him grin
Re: Yusuf Buhari And Sisters At Presidential Inauguration Gala Night (photo) by lexy2014: 10:28am On May 31, 2015
Moana:
do they come with a social status like Yusuf? cheesy
So what's your social status?
Re: Yusuf Buhari And Sisters At Presidential Inauguration Gala Night (photo) by Kizyte(m): 10:32am On May 31, 2015
shakazuldadon:

Fresh kids..... grin just like me grin I can't afford to hated.

This new government will make the Second to comment a multimillionaire smiley
Nice short-gun!
Re: Yusuf Buhari And Sisters At Presidential Inauguration Gala Night (photo) by Moana(f): 10:41am On May 31, 2015
lexy2014:
So what's your social status?
Wike na my papa
Re: Yusuf Buhari And Sisters At Presidential Inauguration Gala Night (photo) by lexy2014: 11:19am On May 31, 2015
Moana:
Wike na my papa
Sweet but I didn't c u in d family pix of Gov wike and family on inauguration day.
Re: Yusuf Buhari And Sisters At Presidential Inauguration Gala Night (photo) by Nobody: 11:52am On May 31, 2015
kilode100:

Aunty You ain't spring chicken yourself. Just call me Baby next time.
ok,Baby i sent u a pm.
Re: Yusuf Buhari And Sisters At Presidential Inauguration Gala Night (photo) by Moana(f): 12:05pm On May 31, 2015
lexy2014:
Sweet but I didn't c u in d family pix of Gov wike and family on inauguration day.
thats because im in Kano for business
Re: Yusuf Buhari And Sisters At Presidential Inauguration Gala Night (photo) by Vick4rill(m): 12:11pm On May 31, 2015
Why are we hiding the fact that the guy is not 'dat' handsome
Re: Yusuf Buhari And Sisters At Presidential Inauguration Gala Night (photo) by Nobody: 12:25pm On May 31, 2015
Moana:
Wike na my papa

undecided
Re: Yusuf Buhari And Sisters At Presidential Inauguration Gala Night (photo) by ascent(m): 12:45pm On May 31, 2015
captainBIAFRA:
angry
OFFSPRINGS OF THE OLD DAURA DUNCE smiley cool smiley cool smiley
Offspring of kwashiokored cannibal losers
Re: Yusuf Buhari And Sisters At Presidential Inauguration Gala Night (photo) by Moana(f): 12:52pm On May 31, 2015
rogerdat:

undecided
ehn? undecided
Re: Yusuf Buhari And Sisters At Presidential Inauguration Gala Night (photo) by stjsd(m): 12:55pm On May 31, 2015
Re: Yusuf Buhari And Sisters At Presidential Inauguration Gala Night (photo) by Ifyjuli25(f): 1:03pm On May 31, 2015
VictoriaBee:
Gosh! The dude at the middle is hot with sumptuous lips. grin
seconded
Re: Yusuf Buhari And Sisters At Presidential Inauguration Gala Night (photo) by EasyIzzy(f): 1:04pm On May 31, 2015
IYANGBALI:
surprised of how fast you will answer him grin
Lol...no need to even bother... You're too far gone
Re: Yusuf Buhari And Sisters At Presidential Inauguration Gala Night (photo) by Heureaux: 1:18pm On May 31, 2015
cute dudes
Re: Yusuf Buhari And Sisters At Presidential Inauguration Gala Night (photo) by IkpeChioma(f): 1:37pm On May 31, 2015
Ymodulus:

See this one. I know what is going on in your mind now. You are like

Yusuf Buhari i want you want to sample me [Sample me]
but Are you sure that you can handle me [handle me]
Yusuf, wait am not kidding you?
I mean i want you (yusuf) to ri idi mi
O gbe idi soke mo de fa poran jade
Nigba to mo ko fun owa ki mi kare
Ahh!!! shocked yusuf this your thing it is big o jawe
Ejo mi ko, oluwa lo da mi lare
Leyin to je banana nana
Yusuf does not want to yansh you yansh you
You now say he should lick your pulet pulet yusuf come talk say kai abasha basha

Iranu Abacha
Wetin this youruba one dey talk sef. All these words for an hausa boy? Tufiakwa. If i want chop something i go go for better thing. SE guys never finish o. Yorubas and hausas are not my kind of man.

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Buhari And Sisters At Presidential Inauguration Gala Night (photo) by Nobody: 2:30pm On May 31, 2015
Moana:
ehn? undecided

Gimme kpeckus undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Explosion Rocks Akure, Houses, School, Churches Destroyed / Florence Ajimobi Can't Close Her Store For A Day To Honor Husband- Akin Abubakri / Olusegun Obasanjo Wrapped Batik In Aba During The Civil War (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.