Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,414 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

God Chose Buhari To Fulfill Plans For Nigeria- V.P Osinbajo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / God Chose Buhari To Fulfill Plans For Nigeria- V.P Osinbajo (22699 Views)

Ambode Bashed For 'Embarrassing' V.P Osinbajo On Instagram (Photo) / Photos: Was V.P Osinbajo Scolding Gov. Ambode In This Photo? / 'Pastors For Change' On 7-day Prayer, Announce That God Chose Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Chose Buhari To Fulfill Plans For Nigeria- V.P Osinbajo by ichidodo: 8:58pm On May 30, 2015
bb..
Re: God Chose Buhari To Fulfill Plans For Nigeria- V.P Osinbajo by eliwa47(m): 8:58pm On May 30, 2015
that's my pastor talking, voice of man is the voice of God, let's somebody shout aleluyah

1 Like

Re: God Chose Buhari To Fulfill Plans For Nigeria- V.P Osinbajo by kenedy175(m): 8:59pm On May 30, 2015
We have heard. We need action now
Re: God Chose Buhari To Fulfill Plans For Nigeria- V.P Osinbajo by sigmundfreud(m): 9:00pm On May 30, 2015
Phinagold:

Pls who is osinbajo?
Vice- president abi vice-principal?
Veteran Preacher...
Enough of sermonizing, make these people start work abeg... before they start asking for extra time.
Re: God Chose Buhari To Fulfill Plans For Nigeria- V.P Osinbajo by Nobody: 9:01pm On May 30, 2015
kashimawo sha..i pray so
Re: God Chose Buhari To Fulfill Plans For Nigeria- V.P Osinbajo by lolababe331e: 9:01pm On May 30, 2015
Yes Sir and God will help him fulfill his destiny and change Nigeria for good. God bless both of you
Re: God Chose Buhari To Fulfill Plans For Nigeria- V.P Osinbajo by Nobody: 9:01pm On May 30, 2015
9jii:

I hope the TanOids never to see this God's gifts you shall remain how gej left u.

Nyamuri go die baba na president
amen
Re: God Chose Buhari To Fulfill Plans For Nigeria- V.P Osinbajo by IVORY2009(m): 9:03pm On May 30, 2015
dickrider:
HOW TO ERADICATE BIAFRA

Now that we have a new president at the helms of affairs, it is glad to know that security and our territorial integrity are part of his major plans. Boko haram, Mend , Opc are still easy to contend with because as brutal as they may seem, they can all be dealt with using the carrot and stick approach. The only group threatning our unity is biafra and as a matter of fact their seccesion request is treasonable. President Buhari must rate the threat level of Biafra to the highest. We do not want any form of civil war anymore and anything that threatens our unity must be forbidden. here are ways i suggest the new president should deal with biafran rebels;

He should declare Biafra radio as illegal and ban it henceforth.

He should arrest the owner of biafra radio and make him face treasonable charges for spreading hate campaigns against other tribes in nigeria.

He should establish a special Anti-biafra task force fully armed to the teeth.

He should resensitize the southeast through national orientation agency and make them learn to put the past behind them and embrace national unity.

He should offer financial rewards for informations leading to the arrest of biafran chanters and pro seccesionists.

He must make them realize that we all have a role to play for the development of nigeria.

God bless Nigeria.

United we stand, Divided we fall.

Say no to Biafra cool

You dis trans-gender man abi na girl self you be, an attention seeker, you don copy and paste here again, irunoobo/searching4lovee, I dey laugh in grin grin

2 Likes

Re: God Chose Buhari To Fulfill Plans For Nigeria- V.P Osinbajo by Nobody: 9:03pm On May 30, 2015
JudismphD:
political pastor we are still waiting for the change. Abeg leave sermon

you deserve a well chilled hollandia yoghurt

1 Like

Re: God Chose Buhari To Fulfill Plans For Nigeria- V.P Osinbajo by wyqay: 9:03pm On May 30, 2015
we are hopeful
Re: God Chose Buhari To Fulfill Plans For Nigeria- V.P Osinbajo by illmatic101(m): 9:04pm On May 30, 2015
Bazinga:

and saTANoids will doubt it, until they see PMB outperform Ex president GEJ within a short period of time.

I hope he disappoints me
Re: God Chose Buhari To Fulfill Plans For Nigeria- V.P Osinbajo by Nobody: 9:04pm On May 30, 2015
That is a big lie! God did choose Buhari to lead the country. This man is lying on God because he knows that it will not be around to defend itself! Bwahaha...!
Re: God Chose Buhari To Fulfill Plans For Nigeria- V.P Osinbajo by IYANGBALI: 9:06pm On May 30, 2015
Iamsynord:
Shoro Niyen
oro ni. Oponu enia nikan ni o ni moo pe oro ni tongue

1 Like

Re: God Chose Buhari To Fulfill Plans For Nigeria- V.P Osinbajo by Mergic(m): 9:07pm On May 30, 2015
Oh! It is crystal clear like the biblical "Teke Teke Meneh Urfasin".. It is audible to the deaf & Visible to the blind..!..#GodBlessGMB...#LongLiveNigeria..!!
Re: God Chose Buhari To Fulfill Plans For Nigeria- V.P Osinbajo by OboloMAN: 9:07pm On May 30, 2015
JudismphD:
political pastor we are still waiting for the change. Abeg leave sermon

First Change convert BabaOneChance and his family from Islam to Christianity.

There is more joy in heaven over one lost sinner who repents and returns to God.

Pastor Osibanjo that is your first calling.
Re: God Chose Buhari To Fulfill Plans For Nigeria- V.P Osinbajo by Flets: 9:07pm On May 30, 2015
God chose him using underage voters abi?
God also led him to threaten to soak dogs and baboon in blood?
God spoke through him that an attack on Bokoharam is an attack on the north?

These criminals should leave God out of their scam.

3 Likes

Re: God Chose Buhari To Fulfill Plans For Nigeria- V.P Osinbajo by IYANGBALI: 9:08pm On May 30, 2015
illmatic101:

I hope he disappoint me
letter s is missing o.
Re: God Chose Buhari To Fulfill Plans For Nigeria- V.P Osinbajo by IYANGBALI: 9:10pm On May 30, 2015
illmatic101:

I hope he disappoint me
letter S is missing o.
Re: God Chose Buhari To Fulfill Plans For Nigeria- V.P Osinbajo by Obijulius: 9:10pm On May 30, 2015
This VP is more empty than I had earlier guessed?

What a fool we have for a Vice-President. Already making excuses.

See vague and open political statement - which God abeg?

The God of Christians who believes in tolerance or the god of Islam whose stock in trade in Intolerance and extremism.

[size=14pt]Foolish VP, please shutup if you have nothing to offer. Don't use your emptiness to rubbish the little love I am beginning to have for Buhari.[/size]

1 Like

Re: God Chose Buhari To Fulfill Plans For Nigeria- V.P Osinbajo by ZUBY77(m): 9:11pm On May 30, 2015
There is no need talking too much. We are waiting.

I guess it was Satan that chose Jonathan for us.

1 Like

Re: God Chose Buhari To Fulfill Plans For Nigeria- V.P Osinbajo by heyiamjosh(m): 9:12pm On May 30, 2015
God bless you sir! Let him do right for righteousness is the only thing that can lift this nation
Re: God Chose Buhari To Fulfill Plans For Nigeria- V.P Osinbajo by worksmart(m): 9:13pm On May 30, 2015
I am an ardent APC / Buhari supporter;

But I hate this type of speech of using God's name.
Re: God Chose Buhari To Fulfill Plans For Nigeria- V.P Osinbajo by otunbalautech(m): 9:15pm On May 30, 2015
na so oooooooo
Re: God Chose Buhari To Fulfill Plans For Nigeria- V.P Osinbajo by Admiral49(m): 9:17pm On May 30, 2015
After 4yrs we will see. Lets just pray 4 GOD'S GRACE N MERCY in Nigeria.
Re: God Chose Buhari To Fulfill Plans For Nigeria- V.P Osinbajo by illmatic101(m): 9:18pm On May 30, 2015
IYANGBALI:
letter S is missing o.

Noted
Re: God Chose Buhari To Fulfill Plans For Nigeria- V.P Osinbajo by soldierdollar(m): 9:18pm On May 30, 2015
dickrider:
HOW TO ERADICATE BIAFRA

Now that we have a new president at the helms of affairs, it is glad to know that security and our territorial integrity are part of his major plans. Boko haram, Mend , Opc are still easy to contend with because as brutal as they may seem, they can all be dealt with using the carrot and stick approach. The only group threatning our unity is biafra and as a matter of fact their seccesion request is treasonable. President Buhari must rate the threat level of Biafra to the highest. We do not want any form of civil war anymore and anything that threatens our unity must be forbidden. here are ways i suggest the new president should deal with biafran rebels;

He should declare Biafra radio as illegal and ban it henceforth.

He should arrest the owner of biafra radio and make him face treasonable charges for spreading hate campaigns against other tribes in nigeria.

He should establish a special Anti-biafra task force fully armed to the teeth.

He should resensitize the southeast through national orientation agency and make them learn to put the past behind them and embrace national unity.

He should offer financial rewards for informations leading to the arrest of biafran chanters and pro seccesionists.

He must make them realize that we all have a role to play for the development of nigeria.

God bless Nigeria.

United we stand, Divided we fall.

Say no to Biafra cool

Unfortunately for you and your "President" , this is a Democratic dispensation
Re: God Chose Buhari To Fulfill Plans For Nigeria- V.P Osinbajo by Orikinla(m): 9:18pm On May 30, 2015
Iamsynord:
Even a Blind man knows that my able Vice president.
God Bless Buhari God Bless Osinbanjo God bless APC

FTC so Mr nairaland Contest Is Going on ..
Shay I fit join
www.nairaland.com/iamsynord
. As long as it is written: The earth is the LORD's and fulness thereof; the world and they that dwell therein. - Psalm 24:1, then Nigeria belongs to GOD and HE can use anyone or anything to change Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: God Chose Buhari To Fulfill Plans For Nigeria- V.P Osinbajo by eleko1: 9:18pm On May 30, 2015
grin grin grin lipsrsealed cool embarassed cheesy sad grin grin grin shocked grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin Fadeyi oloro
9jii:

I hope the TanOids never to see this God's gifts you shall remain how gej left u.

Nyamuri go die baba na president
Re: God Chose Buhari To Fulfill Plans For Nigeria- V.P Osinbajo by tola9ja: 9:18pm On May 30, 2015
Phinagold:

Pls who is osinbajo?
Vice- president abi vice-principal?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Soldiers Sack Agatu Villages, Kill Pregnant Woman, Five Others- The Punch / Nwafor Orizu's Family To Hold Memorial Thanksgiving Service / Peter Obi Meet Fmr Kenyan President Uhuru Kenyatta And AU Observers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.