Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,147 members, 7,818,447 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

God Chose Buhari To Fulfill Plans For Nigeria- V.P Osinbajo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / God Chose Buhari To Fulfill Plans For Nigeria- V.P Osinbajo (22702 Views)

Ambode Bashed For 'Embarrassing' V.P Osinbajo On Instagram (Photo) / Photos: Was V.P Osinbajo Scolding Gov. Ambode In This Photo? / 'Pastors For Change' On 7-day Prayer, Announce That God Chose Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Chose Buhari To Fulfill Plans For Nigeria- V.P Osinbajo by teufelein(f): 10:59am On May 31, 2015
A search/research for God is a search by Nothingness for Something. We're Nothingness therefore Nothingness can only find Nothingness!
Re: God Chose Buhari To Fulfill Plans For Nigeria- V.P Osinbajo by giddy01: 6:10pm On May 31, 2015
Phinagold:

Pls who is osinbajo?
Vice- president abi vice-principal?
VP Osinbajo is a boot-licking asshole. He is a sycophant and houseboy to the exalted desert man.

1 Like

Re: God Chose Buhari To Fulfill Plans For Nigeria- V.P Osinbajo by giddy01: 6:14pm On May 31, 2015
9jii:

I hope the TanOids never to see this God's gifts you shall remain how gej left u.

Nyamuri go die baba na president
How are you sure sai Baba will not soon join yaradua?
Re: God Chose Buhari To Fulfill Plans For Nigeria- V.P Osinbajo by 9jii(m): 6:45pm On May 31, 2015
giddy01:

How are you sure sai Baba will not soon join yaradua?

How are you sure giddy01 (you ) will not join Ojukwu?
Re: God Chose Buhari To Fulfill Plans For Nigeria- V.P Osinbajo by omojeesu(m): 7:29pm On May 31, 2015
teufelein:

Exodus 20:4...

…3"You shall have no other gods before Me. 4"You shall not make for yourself an idol, or any likeness of what is in heaven above or on the earth beneath or in the water under the earth. 5"You shall not worship them or serve them; for I, the LORD your God, am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers on the children, on the third and the fourth generations of those who hate Me,…

do u know why real igbos do not bow before any creature?

Exodus 34:17
"Do not make any idols.

Leviticus 19:4
"'Do not turn to idols or make metal gods for yourselves. I am the LORD your God.

Leviticus 26:1
"'Do not make idols or set up an image or a sacred stone for yourselves, and do not place a carved stone in your land to bow down before it. I am the LORD your God.

My friend, you amaze me!
Re: God Chose Buhari To Fulfill Plans For Nigeria- V.P Osinbajo by Phinagold(f): 8:15pm On May 31, 2015
giddy01:

VP Osinbajo is a boot-licking asshole. He is a sycophant and houseboy to the exalted desert man.

On point
Re: God Chose Buhari To Fulfill Plans For Nigeria- V.P Osinbajo by Phinagold(f): 8:16pm On May 31, 2015
tabolaji:

Ask Google! And if you don't know that too, sorry you are not meant to be here.

Dumb
Re: God Chose Buhari To Fulfill Plans For Nigeria- V.P Osinbajo by Nobody: 9:20pm On May 31, 2015
Please do not bring God into this matter. He has not don squat since 1961 so please roll up your sleeves and get to work.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu Still Searching For Running Mate, Will Substitute Masari – Tunde Rahman / Kaduna, Dangote, BUA Refineries May Source Crude Oil From Abroad / Buhari May Come Back Today — Ibrahim Dasuki Nakande

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.