Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,612 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

God Chose Buhari To Fulfill Plans For Nigeria- V.P Osinbajo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / God Chose Buhari To Fulfill Plans For Nigeria- V.P Osinbajo (22704 Views)

Ambode Bashed For 'Embarrassing' V.P Osinbajo On Instagram (Photo) / Photos: Was V.P Osinbajo Scolding Gov. Ambode In This Photo? / 'Pastors For Change' On 7-day Prayer, Announce That God Chose Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Chose Buhari To Fulfill Plans For Nigeria- V.P Osinbajo by toyoutoyou: 9:19pm On May 30, 2015
Phinagold:

Pls who is osinbajo?
Vice- president abi vice-principal?
He is ur father's role model.

1 Like

Re: God Chose Buhari To Fulfill Plans For Nigeria- V.P Osinbajo by babasanti: 9:20pm On May 30, 2015
Resources are meant for all abi? But power to rule belongs to cow and rams only abi? . Look am sick of this useless country. To hell wit it!
Re: God Chose Buhari To Fulfill Plans For Nigeria- V.P Osinbajo by tola9ja: 9:20pm On May 30, 2015
dickrider:
HOW TO ERADICATE BIAFRA

Now that we have a new president at the helms of affairs, it is glad to know that security and our territorial integrity are part of his major plans. Boko haram, Mend , Opc are still easy to contend with because as brutal as they may seem, they can all be dealt with using the carrot and stick approach. The only group threatning our unity is biafra and as a matter of fact their seccesion request is treasonable. President Buhari must rate the threat level of Biafra to the highest. We do not want any form of civil war anymore and anything that threatens our unity must be forbidden. here are ways i suggest the new president should deal with biafran rebels;

He should declare Biafra radio as illegal and ban it henceforth.

He should arrest the owner of biafra radio and make him face treasonable charges for spreading hate campaigns against other tribes in nigeria.

He should establish a special Anti-biafra task force fully armed to the teeth.

He should resensitize the southeast through national orientation agency and make them learn to put the past behind them and embrace national unity.

He should offer financial rewards for informations leading to the arrest of biafran chanters and pro seccesionists.

He must make them realize that we all have a role to play for the development of nigeria.

God bless Nigeria.

United we stand, Divided we fall.

Say no to Biafra cool

Re: God Chose Buhari To Fulfill Plans For Nigeria- V.P Osinbajo by bola4dprec(m): 9:21pm On May 30, 2015
Phinagold:

Pls who is osinbajo?
don't worry time will come when you will realize. The Bible contains biographies of several great men and women, many of them powerful leaders—kings, pharaohs, judges, priests, prophets, apostles.

What follows then is simply a matter of history: Within His chosen nation, Israel, and chosen people, what system did God use to place an individual into a position of authority?

And then—just as important—how did those leaders perform in their offices?

Studying this history provides some instructive contrasts to the system currently employed by Nigeria African superpower.

The example of David, the renowned king of Israel for 40 years, is well known, and found in 1 Samuel 16. Israel was languishing under the despotic rule of Saul, whose reign was coming to an end. God sent the Prophet Samuel to a man named Jesse, explaining simply, “I have provided me a king among his sons” (verse 1).

There was no election, no conclave of officials—no campaigning, stumping or intriguing—no debate, no arguing or legal tussling. God Himself just looked down and single-handedly chose and appointed Saul’s replacement to lead the nation.

Not only that, but notice the method by which God made the choice.

When Samuel arrived and explained his intent, the proud Jesse presented before the prophet his eldest, and apparently most impressive, son. Here is what happened: “But the Lord said unto Samuel, Look not on his countenance, or on the height of his stature; because I have refused him: for the Lord seeth not as man seeth; for man looketh on the outward appearance, but the Lord looketh on the heart” (verse 7). Discerning the heart of this striking young man, God refused him.

In fact, not only him; God likewise refused each of several sons Jesse presented (verses 8-10). Other scriptures verify God’s omniscience, and His ability to discern a person’s thoughts (e.g. Job 34:21; Hebrews 4:13; 1 John 3:20). God perceived supernaturally that not one of these fine young men would be fit for the rigors and responsibilities of the kingship. Finally, Jesse had to call from the fields the youngest of his sons, David—whom no one had even thought worthy of consideration by Samuel.

Clearly, God chooses His leaders using an entirely different set of criteria than men do.
Re: God Chose Buhari To Fulfill Plans For Nigeria- V.P Osinbajo by dammytosh: 9:21pm On May 30, 2015
Phinagold:

Pls who is osinbajo?

Nairalanders might assume nobody is this dumb but I beg to differ.

Osinbajo is not a Vice Principal.

He is the Vice President of the Federal republic of Nigeria.

He is a GCON

Senior Advocate of Nigeria

And a Professor of Law.

Now I respectfully ask you.

My dear, who is your father ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Chose Buhari To Fulfill Plans For Nigeria- V.P Osinbajo by IYANGBALI: 9:21pm On May 30, 2015
illmatic101:

Noted
that is the spirit man
Re: God Chose Buhari To Fulfill Plans For Nigeria- V.P Osinbajo by babasanti: 9:22pm On May 30, 2015
jnrbayano:
God chose Buhari, I agree.

Buhari does what God directs, I can only hope.

God chose Saul in the book of 1st Samuel. Saul, reneged on God's directives in same book and God rejected him and anointed another king (David) in his place, still in the same book (1st Samuel)

Let's always pray for our leaders.

My brother GOD bless you, you will see your 5th generation.

I don tire for nigeria and their religious talk.
Re: God Chose Buhari To Fulfill Plans For Nigeria- V.P Osinbajo by UpLoyo: 9:23pm On May 30, 2015
Obijulius:
This VP is more empty than I had earlier guessed?

What a fool we have for a Vice-President. Already making excuses.

See vague and open political statement - which God abeg?

The God of Christians who believes in tolerance or the god of Islam whose stock in trade in Intolerance and extremism.

[size=14pt]Foolish VP, please shutup if you have nothing to offer. Don't use your emptiness to rubbish the little love I am beginning to have for Buhari.[/size]

Who gives a crap about your love, disillusioned buffoon; you and your type should just go and die; you won't last the next 4yrs and beyond so there's no point wasting oxygen. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: God Chose Buhari To Fulfill Plans For Nigeria- V.P Osinbajo by eleko1: 9:23pm On May 30, 2015
Abi ooo.Oro arindin t'ohun t'erin.Oponu eyan soro ba sere
IYANGBALI:
oro ni. Oponu enia nikan ni o ni moo pe oro ni tongue
Re: God Chose Buhari To Fulfill Plans For Nigeria- V.P Osinbajo by jnrbayano(m): 9:24pm On May 30, 2015
babasanti:

My brother GOD bless you, you will see your 5th generation.

I don tire for nigeria and their religious talk.

May he bless you more dear.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: God Chose Buhari To Fulfill Plans For Nigeria- V.P Osinbajo by UpLoyo: 9:26pm On May 30, 2015
Phinagold:

Pls who is osinbajo?

I think he's the guy your mama is about to leave your broke ass father for. grin grin grin
Re: God Chose Buhari To Fulfill Plans For Nigeria- V.P Osinbajo by eleko1: 9:27pm On May 30, 2015
shocked sad grin grin grin cheesy grin lipsrsealed.
toyoutoyou:
He is ur father's role model.
biko,lif. Her fada outa dis.it seem she schooled in Somaila sad undecided
Re: God Chose Buhari To Fulfill Plans For Nigeria- V.P Osinbajo by Nobody: 9:38pm On May 30, 2015
Re: God Chose Buhari To Fulfill Plans For Nigeria- V.P Osinbajo by preselect(m): 9:38pm On May 30, 2015
Phinagold:

Pls who is osinbajo?

abi vice prophet. they have started again. so he is telling me that God, the God whom I serve chose this man, Buhari, who wanted to turn this country into a sharia state. abi? diaris god o

let me ask you vice principal osibanje, when he was chosen by God, what was the purpose of his calling?
a) to destroy nigeria
b) to punish nigeria for not being faithyful and just
c) to use nigeria as an example of how not to be a country

answer me prophetess Osinbajo angry . . . . . . . . . . I hope you know what u were elected for? i hope you won't use god for excuse when it's obvious you guys have no plans. . . . angry

#bringbackourgirls

2 Likes

Re: God Chose Buhari To Fulfill Plans For Nigeria- V.P Osinbajo by diamondzzs(f): 9:39pm On May 30, 2015
dickrider:
HOW TO ERADICATE BIAFRA

Now that we have a new president at the helms of affairs, it is glad to know that security and our territorial integrity are part of his major plans. Boko haram, Mend , Opc are still easy to contend with because as brutal as they may seem, they can all be dealt with using the carrot and stick approach. The only group threatning our unity is biafra and as a matter of fact their seccesion request is treasonable. President Buhari must rate the threat level of Biafra to the highest. We do not want any form of civil war anymore and anything that threatens our unity must be forbidden. here are ways i suggest the new president should deal with biafran rebels;

He should declare Biafra radio as illegal and ban it henceforth.

He should arrest the owner of biafra radio and make him face treasonable charges for spreading hate campaigns against other tribes in nigeria.

He should establish a special Anti-biafra task force fully armed to the teeth.

He should resensitize the southeast through national orientation agency and make them learn to put the past behind them and embrace national unity.

He should offer financial rewards for informations leading to the arrest of biafran chanters and pro seccesionists.

He must make them realize that we all have a role to play for the development of nigeria.

God bless Nigeria.

United we stand, Divided we fall.

Say no to Biafra cool
U can't b mentally stable & come up with dis crap
Re: God Chose Buhari To Fulfill Plans For Nigeria- V.P Osinbajo by daywatcher: 9:41pm On May 30, 2015
Technocrats do not put God into everything and simply get along with the job at hand
Re: God Chose Buhari To Fulfill Plans For Nigeria- V.P Osinbajo by WOCKHARDI(m): 9:41pm On May 30, 2015
Please enough of the flatterings and praise singing. We already know these things.
Time to get down to work and fix Nigeria.
Re: God Chose Buhari To Fulfill Plans For Nigeria- V.P Osinbajo by mustafo: 9:43pm On May 30, 2015
shakazuldadon:
Good luck with that

Wishing them God's speed in achieving their goals for Nigeria.
Re: God Chose Buhari To Fulfill Plans For Nigeria- V.P Osinbajo by peeta89(m): 9:53pm On May 30, 2015
Most Nairalanders seems not to be optimistic that Nigeria will rise again. Whether HATERS like it or not Nigeria will soar like eagle again. AMEN!!! Pls what is the meaning of FTC?
Re: God Chose Buhari To Fulfill Plans For Nigeria- V.P Osinbajo by Nobody: 9:54pm On May 30, 2015
Although you are not a V.I.P but V.P so let the work nor the Miracle biggin.........

You guys are busy emphasising on Oil without mapping out how to provide stanby elerical facilities in Nigeria.

We are tired of hearing big big tallk just let the work start.
Re: God Chose Buhari To Fulfill Plans For Nigeria- V.P Osinbajo by Phinagold(f): 9:56pm On May 30, 2015
UpLoyo:

I think he's the guy your mama is about to leave your broke ass father for. grin grin grin

#ALIKA#
Re: God Chose Buhari To Fulfill Plans For Nigeria- V.P Osinbajo by Curvinus(m): 9:57pm On May 30, 2015
Osibanjo leave God out of this and stop acting like you are in a religious gathering. Stop preaching to us as we don't see any sense in whipping up unnecessary religious sentiments. God as we all know made everything and they are good in his eyes. So don't even try to hoodwink gullible folks into believing God would bend his perfect laws to suit a man we all know about his antecedents.
Re: God Chose Buhari To Fulfill Plans For Nigeria- V.P Osinbajo by Phinagold(f): 9:57pm On May 30, 2015
dammytosh:

Nairalanders might assume nobody is this dumb but I beg to differ.

Osinbajo is not a Vice Principal.

He is the Vice President of the Federal republic of Nigeria.

He is a GCON

Senior Advocate of Nigeria

And a Professor of Law.

Now I respectfully ask you.

My dear, who is your father ?

#ALIKA PERPLEXED#
Re: God Chose Buhari To Fulfill Plans For Nigeria- V.P Osinbajo by Phinagold(f): 9:59pm On May 30, 2015
bola4dprec:
don't worry time will come when you will realize. The Bible contains biographies of several great men and women, many of them powerful leaders—kings, pharaohs, judges, priests, prophets, apostles.

What follows then is simply a matter of history: Within His chosen nation, Israel, and chosen people, what system did God use to place an individual into a position of authority?

And then—just as important—how did those leaders perform in their offices?

Studying this history provides some instructive contrasts to the system currently employed by Nigeria African superpower.

The example of David, the renowned king of Israel for 40 years, is well known, and found in 1 Samuel 16. Israel was languishing under the despotic rule of Saul, whose reign was coming to an end. God sent the Prophet Samuel to a man named Jesse, explaining simply, “I have provided me a king among his sons” (verse 1).

There was no election, no conclave of officials—no campaigning, stumping or intriguing—no debate, no arguing or legal tussling. God Himself just looked down and single-handedly chose and appointed Saul’s replacement to lead the nation.

Not only that, but notice the method by which God made the choice.

When Samuel arrived and explained his intent, the proud Jesse presented before the prophet his eldest, and apparently most impressive, son. Here is what happened: “But the Lord said unto Samuel, Look not on his countenance, or on the height of his stature; because I have refused him: for the Lord seeth not as man seeth; for man looketh on the outward appearance, but the Lord looketh on the heart” (verse 7). Discerning the heart of this striking young man, God refused him.

In fact, not only him; God likewise refused each of several sons Jesse presented (verses 8-10). Other scriptures verify God’s omniscience, and His ability to discern a person’s thoughts (e.g. Job 34:21; Hebrews 4:13; 1 John 3:20). God perceived supernaturally that not one of these fine young men would be fit for the rigors and responsibilities of the kingship. Finally, Jesse had to call from the fields the youngest of his sons, David—whom no one had even thought worthy of consideration by Samuel.

Clearly, God chooses His leaders using an entirely different set of criteria than men do.

U MUST BE JOBLESS, u really think i will read these jagons
Re: God Chose Buhari To Fulfill Plans For Nigeria- V.P Osinbajo by Nobody: 10:00pm On May 30, 2015
adaybayor:
Nigeria shall rise again ....Amen
was it down before??.....
Re: God Chose Buhari To Fulfill Plans For Nigeria- V.P Osinbajo by Phinagold(f): 10:04pm On May 30, 2015
[quote author=tola9ja post=34260990][/quote]

U can say that again
Re: God Chose Buhari To Fulfill Plans For Nigeria- V.P Osinbajo by Nobody: 10:06pm On May 30, 2015
Phinagold:

Pls who is osinbajo?

grin grin grin grin grin
u get bad mouth oooo
Re: God Chose Buhari To Fulfill Plans For Nigeria- V.P Osinbajo by Phinagold(f): 10:08pm On May 30, 2015
byrron:

grin grin grin grin grin
u get bad mouth oooo

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: God Chose Buhari To Fulfill Plans For Nigeria- V.P Osinbajo by Okeycima: 10:09pm On May 30, 2015
I jux feel somebody need to tell dis politicians to leave divinity and religion alone from politics,SO WHAT IF HE FAILS THEN WHAT HAPPENS?
Re: God Chose Buhari To Fulfill Plans For Nigeria- V.P Osinbajo by Kingspin(m): 10:11pm On May 30, 2015
Just the same way He choose T.A Orji. Abeg let me sleep first this politicians.
Re: God Chose Buhari To Fulfill Plans For Nigeria- V.P Osinbajo by drnoel: 10:29pm On May 30, 2015
shakazuldadon:
Good luck with that

And they have started calling the gods who by thr way must have rolled their eyes as they heard those comments

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Saraki Mourns Senator Mustapha Bukar's Death / Leaked Tape: PDP Will Not Have Peace, They Love Sharing Govt Money – Amaechi / Dino Melaye: I Dumped Saraki For Atiku Because Atiku Is A Great Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.