Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,552 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:09 AM

The Picture Of Buhari With Amosun Is Fake, Here's Proof. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Picture Of Buhari With Amosun Is Fake, Here's Proof. (12759 Views)

Dolapo Osinbajo Helping Aisha Buhari With Her Hair Scarf / 3 Flyovers Governor Amosun Is Building At Alagbole-Akute-Ijoko (PHOTO) / Photos Of Buhari With APC And PDP Governors And Aisha Buhari In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Picture Of Buhari With Amosun Is Fake, Here's Proof. by abouzaid: 10:48am On Jan 28, 2017
I'm not wishing death to president buhari but the pictures below shows that vanguard newspaper is wrong on their comparisons, the first two pictures shows buhari in London while receiving the ogun state governor while the second two shows buhari wearing the same dress while receiving atiku abubarkar in the same room,clearly all the pictures were those of buhari's vacation last year in London, they're not recent pictures.

2 Likes

Re: The Picture Of Buhari With Amosun Is Fake, Here's Proof. by Krossbow123: 11:02am On Jan 28, 2017
watching

1 Like

Re: The Picture Of Buhari With Amosun Is Fake, Here's Proof. by Austin4lif: 11:06am On Jan 28, 2017
Bubu
Re: The Picture Of Buhari With Amosun Is Fake, Here's Proof. by uboma(m): 11:10am On Jan 28, 2017
hmmmm!

Picks up my Binocular to have a better view.

grin
Re: The Picture Of Buhari With Amosun Is Fake, Here's Proof. by abouzaid: 11:25am On Jan 28, 2017
lalasticlala,myd44, please can we move this to the front-page in the spirit of balance and fair play to the vanguard story on the front-page? thanks to social media, even the newspapers can't deceive us anymore.

10 Likes

Re: The Picture Of Buhari With Amosun Is Fake, Here's Proof. by Nobody: 11:45am On Jan 28, 2017
let wait n see another evidence
Re: The Picture Of Buhari With Amosun Is Fake, Here's Proof. by killsmith(f): 11:50am On Jan 28, 2017
Nigerians have become wiser....thanks to APC and their propaganda....

15 Likes

Re: The Picture Of Buhari With Amosun Is Fake, Here's Proof. by Nobody: 11:51am On Jan 28, 2017
cry RIP BUHARI

4 Likes

Re: The Picture Of Buhari With Amosun Is Fake, Here's Proof. by enigma3000: 11:54am On Jan 28, 2017
i don taya 4 9ja

33 Likes

Re: The Picture Of Buhari With Amosun Is Fake, Here's Proof. by BlueLORD: 12:05pm On Jan 28, 2017
Whenever one decides to give Oga Buhari the benefit of doubt, some bigger scandal resurfaces!

18 Likes

Re: The Picture Of Buhari With Amosun Is Fake, Here's Proof. by adem30: 12:15pm On Jan 28, 2017
So where is the picture of him and Amosun in 2016? Because he wore this clothe in 2016, he can't wear it in 2017?

Get a life

12 Likes

Re: The Picture Of Buhari With Amosun Is Fake, Here's Proof. by OVA200(m): 12:31pm On Jan 28, 2017
I don't want talk on this buhari nonsense but why is everyone around him keep on lying to cover something, I think something is wrong somewhere. if it sickness, I pray he recover soon but if it is death RIP.

3 Likes

Re: The Picture Of Buhari With Amosun Is Fake, Here's Proof. by robminds: 1:10pm On Jan 28, 2017
I need the 5GB Etisalat at N1200
How can i pay u? and do you have Etisalat right now?
I need it urgently
Re: The Picture Of Buhari With Amosun Is Fake, Here's Proof. by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jan 28, 2017
Buhari is dead.
Quote me and Join him cheesy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Picture Of Buhari With Amosun Is Fake, Here's Proof. by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jan 28, 2017
adem30:
So where is the picture of him and Amosun in 2016? Because he wore this clothe in 2016, he can't wear it in 2017?

Get a life
Lol.
So he wore the same clothe in 2016 to meet Amosun and did same in 2017 to meet the same person...is he out of clothes?. grin

17 Likes

Re: The Picture Of Buhari With Amosun Is Fake, Here's Proof. by Redoil: 1:20pm On Jan 28, 2017
Sarrki and dropshot what sayest thou

1 Like

Re: The Picture Of Buhari With Amosun Is Fake, Here's Proof. by BLACKCHARGER(m): 1:28pm On Jan 28, 2017
adem30:

Get a life

Eez like ur sense is in mmm... How will he wear d same clothe and cap.. Dis our president wey dey change cloth die

2 Likes

Re: The Picture Of Buhari With Amosun Is Fake, Here's Proof. by Beremx(f): 1:31pm On Jan 28, 2017
It is alarming to know the number of Nigerians Who with the President dead.

Na wa o!

3 Likes

Re: The Picture Of Buhari With Amosun Is Fake, Here's Proof. by ionsman: 1:50pm On Jan 28, 2017
In all these, it just shows how many people are impatient and plainly stupid. Buhari is supposed to be out of the country for 10 days from what we were told. So, what stops you guys from patiently waiting for the said 10 days to elapse before going into overdrive mode if he fails to show up? Na wa for una sha!

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Picture Of Buhari With Amosun Is Fake, Here's Proof. by dragonking3: 1:51pm On Jan 28, 2017
Beremx:
It is alarming to know the number of Nigerians Who with the President dead.

Na wa o!
Nobody wants him dead rather they should tell us the exact condition he is in and stop all the lies.

We are watching. .Feb 6th isn't far again

3 Likes

Re: The Picture Of Buhari With Amosun Is Fake, Here's Proof. by dragonking3: 1:55pm On Jan 28, 2017
Lalasticlala please move this thread to the front page to show the lies being circulated round..

Here is the link of the picture of Buhari and Abubakar Atiku last year which vanguard was circulating as recent.

https://www.naij.com/863336-another-apc-chieftain-visits-president-buhari-london-photo.html

The internet never forgets

4 Likes

Re: The Picture Of Buhari With Amosun Is Fake, Here's Proof. by funlord(m): 1:58pm On Jan 28, 2017
Princewilla:
Buhari is dead.
Quote me and Join him cheesy

Charly; "Look mom....its one of those funny olodo's that buhari mentioned at dinner last night"

Queen E: "oh my.... your right Charly, and this one seems to also possess factory fitted stupidity as well! I like olodo's, they always make me smile!"

grin

1 Like

Re: The Picture Of Buhari With Amosun Is Fake, Here's Proof. by adem30: 2:05pm On Jan 28, 2017
Benita27:
Lol.
So he wore the same clothe in 2016 to meet Amosun and did same in 2017 to meet the same person...is he out of clothes?. grin

Seems you have problem with comprehension. Show us if he wore that clothe in 2016 to meet with Amosun.

Stupidity is wishing a 70+ man dead, He has achieved already.

6 Likes

Re: The Picture Of Buhari With Amosun Is Fake, Here's Proof. by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jan 28, 2017
adem30:

Seems you have problem with comprehension. Show us if he wore that clothe in 2016 to meet with Amosun.

Stupidity is wishing a 70+ man dead, He has achieved already.
You lack comprehension, go through my post if you will see where i wished he was dead.

3 Likes

Re: The Picture Of Buhari With Amosun Is Fake, Here's Proof. by lollmaolol(m): 2:18pm On Jan 28, 2017
dragonking3:
Nobody wants him dead rather they should tell us the exact condition he is in and stop all the lies.

We are watching. .Feb 6th isn't far again

All these will end on February 6th
Re: The Picture Of Buhari With Amosun Is Fake, Here's Proof. by Dyoungstar: 2:26pm On Jan 28, 2017
ChuzzyBlog:
lol... Next month we'll still plan how to borrow from world bank

meanwhile

President Buhari [b]Spotted In London. Click Here To See Photos[/b]

I hate it when I hear that the PRESIDENT of my own country a WHOLE Buhari is/was SPOTTED, has he become so tiny that he is now spotted here and there?

Please, we want people to see and stop spotting him.

LET BUHARI BE SEEN!

6 Likes

Re: The Picture Of Buhari With Amosun Is Fake, Here's Proof. by abouzaid: 2:41pm On Jan 28, 2017
ionsman:
In all these, it just shows how many people are impatient and plainly stupid. Buhari is supposed to be out of the country for 10 days from what we were told. So, what stops you guys from patiently waiting for the said 10 days to elapse before going into overdrive mode if he fails to show up? Na wa for una sha!
buhari left the country on 19th February which makes today ten days of his absence, February6th is 19days. in the course of my investigation, i discovered that nobody actually saw him leave the country, even as the application is still with the Senate, he was flown out that same day, even the vice president was not within the country when he was flown out. the truth is buhari might have left the country even before the 19th.if you have a laptop to repost the information here, i can give you the news links. I'm using a phone now that's why i didn't add the extra information.

4 Likes

Re: The Picture Of Buhari With Amosun Is Fake, Here's Proof. by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jan 28, 2017
BlueLORD:
Whenever one decides to give Oga Buhari the benefit of doubt, some bigger scandal resurfaces!

Lol! You no go kill person with laughter.
Re: The Picture Of Buhari With Amosun Is Fake, Here's Proof. by Cutezt(m): 2:51pm On Jan 28, 2017
Me Ayam Not Understanding This Again O

1 Like

Re: The Picture Of Buhari With Amosun Is Fake, Here's Proof. by Nengak: 2:54pm On Jan 28, 2017
Something must kill a man. Afterall he has handed power to the Osibande, whats d big deal
Re: The Picture Of Buhari With Amosun Is Fake, Here's Proof. by Joel3(m): 2:54pm On Jan 28, 2017
... APC is a ponzi scheme. built on lying foundation only to deceive and steal the brains of gullible Nigerians. but unfortunately ponzi schemes don't always last long.

there is a Ghana pastor who they said his prophecy has not failed. early this year he said something about buhari. check Google

www.nairaland.com/3549647/buhari-die-2017-ghanaian-prophet

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Transmits 5,156MW Electricity, Highest Ever – Official / Sit-At-Home: Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB Again / Gunmen Kill Four In Nasarawa Supermarket, CP Orders Probe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.