Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,766 members, 7,844,506 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

Buhari Can Stop Class War Between The Champagne-drinking Rich And The Poor – Ben - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Can Stop Class War Between The Champagne-drinking Rich And The Poor – Ben (550 Views)

'It Is Over For Magu, Buhari Can Not Send His Name To Senate Again': Dino Melaye / It Is A Class War silly! By Joseph Edgar / Buhari Can Stop Class War Between The Rich And The Poor – Ben Murray Bruce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Can Stop Class War Between The Champagne-drinking Rich And The Poor – Ben by abicoco: 3:09am On May 31, 2015
Description
READ MORE ,News ,Jobs , Health Tips,Fashion, buy and Sell .ON http://trade./

Mr. Ben Murray Bruce, a businessman and philanthropist, is a senator-elect representing Bayelsa East. The media mogul speaks on issues relating to accountability, prudence and transparency in government. Excerpts:
Criticism
I have not criticised any government. I have not criticised APC. I have not criticised PDP. I have not criticised Goodluck Jonathan, neither have I criticised Muhammadu Buhari. I have raised good government issues and policy issues. These are issues that I have raised all my life. Maybe these people on social media have just discovered Ben Bruce but, go and check the speeches I made two years ago, three years ago, twenty years ago, even in front of President Goodluck Jonathan to ascertain whether they are different from what I am saying now; maybe they just discovered me. Go on youtube and see my speeches.
8th National Assembly
First of all, seventy percent of the senators are first term senators like me, so who am I to judge them? How can you know what they think and make that assumption that they will not buy into my ideas. It is a brand new National Assembly. Let us get there, debate and argue things out. I will be tweeting on daily basis. It will be premature to accuse innocent people of a sin they have not committed and they may have no intention of committing. They may all agree with me. I may be the most vocal, outspoken but that does not make me the only one that believes in a just Nigeria.

continue reading from source click http://trade./ads/buhari-can-stop-class-war-between-the-champagne-drinking-rich-and-the-poor-ben-murray-bruce/

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Can Stop Class War Between The Champagne-drinking Rich And The Poor – Ben by satelliteDISH(m): 3:32am On May 31, 2015
This BEN guy has a vision for Nigerians. i wish he becomes the president of NIGeria some day.
Re: Buhari Can Stop Class War Between The Champagne-drinking Rich And The Poor – Ben by binbass(m): 3:45am On May 31, 2015
we hope everything will come to place.
Re: Buhari Can Stop Class War Between The Champagne-drinking Rich And The Poor – Ben by Bevista: 4:14am On May 31, 2015
Please, if you have the time just click on that link and read the full article. With the likes of BMB in the national assembly, we may indeed truly have Change on our hands.

@Op: Next time, post the full article here.
Re: Buhari Can Stop Class War Between The Champagne-drinking Rich And The Poor – Ben by M4gunners: 4:32am On May 31, 2015
Well said mr Ben.We will be following you on twitter to support you.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Can Stop Class War Between The Champagne-drinking Rich And The Poor – Ben by Sweetguy25: 4:37am On May 31, 2015
Where's that nigga called cramjones?
Re: Buhari Can Stop Class War Between The Champagne-drinking Rich And The Poor – Ben by Volksfuhrer(m): 5:26am On May 31, 2015
Ben Bruuuuuce!!!!!!!!

You are the man!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Can Stop Class War Between The Champagne-drinking Rich And The Poor – Ben by tevinsolt: 6:04am On May 31, 2015
this man is on another level compared with rest.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Can Stop Class War Between The Champagne-drinking Rich And The Poor – Ben by ramdris(m): 6:07am On May 31, 2015
Am already loving this guy (no homo pls). Just hope he can walk his talk. Wish many of the incoming senators and reps will share in his ideologies.

PDP should hold on to him for he seems as the only shiny light in the party for now.

(1) (Reply)

Black Sunday As Driver Looses Control Of Petroleum Tanker. / South Sudan Seeks Nigeria’s Assistance On Security Training / Change the Topic : All is Well

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.