Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,783 members, 7,820,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

5 Single Ladies To 1 Single Confuse Guy. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Single Ladies To 1 Single Confuse Guy. (836 Views)

8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them / 8 Things In A Guy That Have Prompt Many Ladies To Offer Their Body Cheap For Him / Nairalanders Please Advice A Confuse Guy Who Need Your Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Single Ladies To 1 Single Confuse Guy. by charliebiz(m): 1:02pm On Jul 27, 2015
Please Note: I am not a Player.

Just recently, the firm I work for on part-time basis just employed another single lady to make them five kiss and they are all brainy (Two gat their own car undecided) which is not a problem to the company provided they deliver on their job descriptions. We are just three single guys working in the IT dept. One already has a girlfriend, the other is shy to talk to the one he likes that the Lady and I laughed at his weird way of showing his interest in her and finally the one I am interested in is not showing a clear signal but likes my company just like the other four.

I joke alot with them to release me of the stress of working in the cold server room (programming and managing site) alone so they are attracted to my personality and open to me. Don't know if I should just maintain the open-minded friendship with them all and concentrate on my geek Chinese Girl grin online or play the game to see how it feels to be a player. cool
Re: 5 Single Ladies To 1 Single Confuse Guy. by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jul 27, 2015
pray

1 Like

Re: 5 Single Ladies To 1 Single Confuse Guy. by charliebiz(m): 1:07pm On Jul 27, 2015
Taylor86:
pray

Thanks, I will. This is even coming at a time I decided to let love go since I don't seem to understand women and what they want from me.
Re: 5 Single Ladies To 1 Single Confuse Guy. by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jul 27, 2015
charliebiz:
Please Note: I am not a Player.

Just recently, the firm I work for on part-time basis just employed another single lady to make them five kiss and they are all brainy (Two gat their own car undecided) which is not a problem to the company provided they deliver on their job descriptions. We are just three single guys working in the IT dept. One already has a girlfriend, the other is shy to talk to the one he likes that the Lady and I laughed at his weird way of showing his interest in her and finally the one I am interested in is not showing a clear signal but likes my company just like the other four.

I joke alot with them to release me of the stress of working in the cold server room (programming and managing site) alone so they are attracted to my personality and open to me. Don't know if I should just maintain the open-minded friendship with them all and concentrate on my geek Chinese Girl grin online or play the game to see how it feels to be a player. cool

Now we know your history, what next?
Re: 5 Single Ladies To 1 Single Confuse Guy. by Godfullsam(m): 1:46pm On Jul 27, 2015
The bible prophecy is gradually coming to fulfilment undecided
Re: 5 Single Ladies To 1 Single Confuse Guy. by Johnnoah1st: 2:02pm On Jul 27, 2015
Godfullsam:

The bible prophecy is gradually coming to fulfilment undecided
I BET U DIDNT READ WAT D OP WROTE.
Re: 5 Single Ladies To 1 Single Confuse Guy. by charliebiz(m): 2:16pm On Jul 27, 2015
Oyind17:
Now we know your history, what next?

Don't know, you tell me. tongue
Re: 5 Single Ladies To 1 Single Confuse Guy. by area(m): 2:30pm On Jul 27, 2015
give them my email address... lord3rdeye2000@gmail.com. I am a life counselor
Re: 5 Single Ladies To 1 Single Confuse Guy. by Mzdivacious(f): 2:39pm On Jul 27, 2015
see qweshun.play and get burnt
Re: 5 Single Ladies To 1 Single Confuse Guy. by charliebiz(m): 2:41pm On Jul 27, 2015
area:
give them my email address... lord3rdeye2000@gmail.com. I am a life counselor

DOne. They will contact you in a couple of NEVER years. grin

(1) (Reply)

Man Arrested For Walking Around His Backyard Naked While Neighbor Was Looking... / If Your Spouse Bed-wets On Your Wedding Night, What Will You Do? / Why Is It That After Marriage Every Changes???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.