Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,208 members, 7,836,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

Help Me Please!!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Me Please!!!! (2932 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Me Please!!!! by Nobody: 11:21am On May 31, 2015
boombay:

Forget it...
I falling in love at a young age won't determine my success as far I'm determined..
do you want to tell me that the top ten richest men in the world didn't fall in in love or had a crush on a girl when they were still teenagers??

you can't tell me to forget about love!

Everybody I'm just 18 years!!!undecided
suit thyself.
Re: Help Me Please!!!! by Enegod(m): 11:23am On May 31, 2015
boombay:

my girlfriend in France is a Nigerian
we've been dating over 10years...beat that dummy!undecided
next time you quote me, show me your primary 5 1st term result
Re: Help Me Please!!!! by ademoladeji(m): 11:26am On May 31, 2015
boombay:
I just came back from France last week and I reside in Akure..
just three days ago i saw a lady around 19yrs of age in a house next to ours...
she is light skinned,beautiful,nice shape and so on..
i really fell in love at first sight..
I sent our gateman to her to get her contact for me which he did...
she gave me her phone number..I waited for some days before I called her.... she responded well and we became friends... we agreed to meet at her gate around 9pm the next day..when we were together she was just smiling and she was just so so so so so friendly!
she hugged me from behind and her breast was touching my body which made Dickson rose.. i was so ashamed buh she didn't notice it sha...she then gave me a peck when I was leaving... after that incident she has been calling me like mad.
she even proposed just two weeks after became friends... she is an introvert buy she tells me everything I want to know...shez honest,jovial (to me alone)
and she loves me like mad!
I'm scared because shez older than me!
wah should I do please??! undecided

OP is still 12 yrs old? Why did he refuse to grow?
Re: Help Me Please!!!! by FLAWLES(f): 11:27am On May 31, 2015
GUYS RELAX... M HAVING THIS STRONG FEELING THAT OP IS ANDYBLAZE,I SWEAR,,,,,,,,myself and Andy wer close pal(i knw m wel wel)na em fit mumu like this
Re: Help Me Please!!!! by boombay(m): 11:27am On May 31, 2015
lest I forget she got a shirt for me yesterday with my name on it...
she doesn't need money from me...don't you guys get it shez obsessed with me...and I'm really into her...
oh! she plays games too!
she trashes my butt on pes 2015 with her ps3cry.
Re: Help Me Please!!!! by boombay(m): 11:29am On May 31, 2015
FLAWLES:
GUYS RELAX... M HAVING THIS STRONG FEELING THAT OP IS ANDYBLAZE,I SWEAR,,,,,,,,myself and Andy wer close pal(i knw m wel wel)na em fit mumu like this

I'm not andy!
Re: Help Me Please!!!! by ademoladeji(m): 11:30am On May 31, 2015
missclasssy:

I asked you a question. How old are you, not if you are a teenager. We already know you are a teenager.
If you don't want to answer you fvck off my mention.
Thanks.
I think he's still a toddler
Re: Help Me Please!!!! by ademoladeji(m): 11:32am On May 31, 2015
boombay:

I didn't give her the impression that I'm capable of spending for her.. she uses iPhone 5,she has cool clothes,shoes,bags,she has two apple laptops,one Samsung tab 3 and different accessories.. her mum owns a saloon shop..she goes to Lagos for shopping... I'm not lying I swear

Hahahahahahaha

Very Funny
Re: Help Me Please!!!! by Nobody: 11:33am On May 31, 2015
Feranchek:

May your days be long and fruitful in ifa's name! grin

Amin O! Annd U too Sir grin

1 Like

Re: Help Me Please!!!! by Nobody: 11:48am On May 31, 2015
Enegod:
next time you quote me, show me your primary 5 1st term result
I do believe we are being deceived by the op. Has he been in a romantic relationship since he was eight? Also, two apple laptops and her mother owns a saloon shop? she goes to Lagos to shop and all those while, she never met a got guy?
Also, she readily gives her number to any dick and Harry's gateman?

Sherlock Holmes turned on cool grin

1 Like

Re: Help Me Please!!!! by Nobody: 11:52am On May 31, 2015
Just Passinq by wit mai Origin.. Abeq who get USB Charger?
Re: Help Me Please!!!! by Enegod(m): 11:55am On May 31, 2015
Teempakguy:
I do believe we are being deceived by the op. Has he been in a romantic relationship since he was eight? Also, two apple laptops and her mother owns a saloon shop? she goes to Lagos to shop and all those while, she never met a got guy?

grin
The OP is just a little kid that is seriously looking for attention!
Re: Help Me Please!!!! by boombay(m): 4:08pm On May 31, 2015
Teempakguy:

Yes I grew up in France and I've been dating my current girlfriend since I was 9...
one of those apple laptops is for her younger brother that died last year, she always go for shopping with her mom in Lagos... her and my gateman has been friends before I came back to Nigeria... shez a teenager, an introvert that doesn't go out.. she doesn't like making friends.. and besides she released her to my gateman because he told her I sent him and according to her...when she first saw me...she was attracted to me...
now y'all Africans are dumb..
i don't know what crime is it for an 18yr old lad to express his worries on a public forum...
you nigerians are so so stupld..
argghhh! I'm quitting this f*cking forum..
Re: Help Me Please!!!! by boombay(m): 4:10pm On May 31, 2015
Enegod:
grin The OP is just a little kid that is seriously looking for attention!
oh please!! undecided
Re: Help Me Please!!!! by boombay(m): 4:11pm On May 31, 2015
ademoladeji:

poor bastar.d!
Re: Help Me Please!!!! by boombay(m): 4:11pm On May 31, 2015
ademoladeji:

poor bastar.d!
Re: Help Me Please!!!! by MrCork: 4:13pm On May 31, 2015
boombay:
she gave me her phone number..I waited for some days before I called her.... she responded well and we became friends... we agreed to meet at her gate around 9pm the next day..when we were together she was just smiling and she was just so so so so so friendly!
she hugged me from behind and her breast was touching my body which made Dickson rose.. i was so ashamed buh she didn't notice it sha...she then gave me a peck when I was leaving... after that incident she has been calling me like mad.
she even proposed just two weeks after became friends... she is an introvert buy she tells me everything I want to know...shez honest,jovial (to me alone)

missclassy should appear any time from now like superman and advise! embarassed

1 Like

Re: Help Me Please!!!! by ademoladeji(m): 4:56pm On May 31, 2015
boombay:

poor bastar.d!

I'm not gonna xchange words with you...
You need help!
Please grow...
Re: Help Me Please!!!! by ademoladeji(m): 4:56pm On May 31, 2015
boombay:

poor bastar.d!

You need help!
Please grow...
Re: Help Me Please!!!! by ademoladeji(m): 4:57pm On May 31, 2015
Enegod:
grin The OP is just a little kid that is seriously looking for attention!
Seconded!!!
Re: Help Me Please!!!! by Ishilove: 5:18pm On May 31, 2015
Op, i heard people passed Jamb very well this year. I hope you've already started processing your admission? You know what they say; the earlier the better.

If you didn't pass, get off the internet and go register for fresh jamb tutorial.

1 Like

Re: Help Me Please!!!! by mrmastermind: 5:28pm On May 31, 2015
Ishilove:

I'm pleading for amnesty on my FALCONEY's account.

I'm currently on a month ban, which started few days ago and will end 29 of june.

Grant my pardon please madam ishibaby.
Re: Help Me Please!!!! by boombay(m): 5:55pm On May 31, 2015
ademoladeji:

You need help!
Please grow...

of course i still I've to grow... I'm just a teenager dummy! you can't just expect me to be a teenager for the rear of my life.. I can sense poverty and immaturity all over you... go and get some sense at least! sore loser!
Re: Help Me Please!!!! by ademoladeji(m): 6:20pm On May 31, 2015
boombay:

of course i still I've to grow...
I'm just a teenager dummy!
you can't just expect me to be a teenager for the rear of my life..
I can sense poverty and immaturity all over you...
go and get some sense at least!
sore loser!

Hahahhaa

Look at this product of a deranged prostitute and a pauper cobbler dropping poo...
Re: Help Me Please!!!! by CertifiedFreak(m): 7:19pm On May 31, 2015
I dunno, i feel this is pretty straight. The young dude needs advice, the bash he's getting doesn't help t'all. Majority of y'all were either worse off at this stage or got cravings that would pale in comparison to the French's love of wine.
Re: Help Me Please!!!! by Abiababe(f): 7:20pm On May 31, 2015
[quote author=boombay post=34273020]I just came back from France last week and I reside in Akure..
wah should I do please??! undecided[/quot

Please ur young, don't waste ur life this way. This is the trap of the enemy to take away ur destiny. Pls wait for the right time.
Re: Help Me Please!!!! by publicenemy(m): 8:46pm On May 31, 2015
boombay:

Are you stvpid? You just came from france for God sakes and u are in akure with those village girls who would love to even come to lagos....she is older than you And you think she loves you... You better run from her before she charms you....

ODE.
Re: Help Me Please!!!! by Humblebloke(m): 11:40pm On May 31, 2015
D!ck headundecided
Re: Help Me Please!!!! by daben1(m): 12:33am On Jun 01, 2015
She's 19 and she's older than you, face your book BOY!!
Re: Help Me Please!!!! by Ignatiusprince(m): 6:17am On Jun 01, 2015
I wonder diz kinda gate love,nawa o o. . Op. . Anyway,i guess itz d same in france,if actually u are coming 4rm dia,or jst one villa 4 inside aba,try window tinx.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Your Sleeping Position Says About You. / Ladies, 8 Ways To Be Beautiful Without Makeup / Once Upon A Time These Were All We Had For Entertainment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.