Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,257 members, 7,818,880 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Buhari Appoints Ogbonnaya Onu As The Secretary Of The Federation - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Appoints Ogbonnaya Onu As The Secretary Of The Federation (50772 Views)

Ogbonnaya Onu Rides In A Wooden Car (Photos) / Ogbonnaya Onu's Views On The Appointment Of The SGF - Ajayi Temitope / Functions Of The Secretary To The Government Of The Federation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Appoints Ogbonnaya Onu As The Secretary Of The Federation by kernel504(m): 3:27pm On May 31, 2015
handie:
Nice one. Giving the third most senior executive position to the southeast and the former ANPP bloc is indeed a laudable move. If only the southeasterners had foresight.... Ngige would've been d unopposed senate president. Oga lalasticala, FP biko
Why do you always have it wrong? We've chosen our part. There are two parties, so why must l follow you?
Which sector is Igbos lacking behind? Please mind your choice.
Re: Buhari Appoints Ogbonnaya Onu As The Secretary Of The Federation by chibas: 3:27pm On May 31, 2015
CaptainOjemba:
Uburu people producing governor of Ebonyi State and Secretary to the federal govt at the same time. This one nah double double ooooo

#Onyiba#Ojemba
that is a stone throw from my villa.
Re: Buhari Appoints Ogbonnaya Onu As The Secretary Of The Federation by NewsHub: 3:28pm On May 31, 2015
idupaul:
For the first time in the our democratic history The president, vice president and SSG don't have pot pot bellies . Any change that starts from the size of bellies is true change and we love it
Hahahahahahahaha
Re: Buhari Appoints Ogbonnaya Onu As The Secretary Of The Federation by youngalex(m): 3:28pm On May 31, 2015
An appointment well deserved,if there is one character i admire in Dr.Ogbonnaya is that of POLITICAL CONSISTENCY...he has been in his party ANPP for close to a decade prior to the merger,even when others are decamping to the ruling party,he remained adamant and calculated,Today it paid off...Congrats Dr.Onu

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Ogbonnaya Onu As The Secretary Of The Federation by Nobody: 3:28pm On May 31, 2015
cheesy cheesy
Ezenwammadu:
You forgot the dead transformers and scholarahip scheme that benefited 10 secondary school students
Eziokwu nwanne m
Re: Buhari Appoints Ogbonnaya Onu As The Secretary Of The Federation by fairygeh(f): 3:28pm On May 31, 2015
lestat:

All your posts tend towards a slight dishevelled or even mentally unstable individual who would rather live out his fantasies than grow up..

I am sure you are in your very late twenties or early thirties but still living with your parents

Currently still undergraduate despite his mates having graduated over 4 years ago

Probably inwardly dissatisfied with your present laughable circumstances but yet instead of taking affirmative actions to change things relies of alcohol and drugs to avoid facing the reality of your very sad life?

I recommend suicide l, the world will indeed be a better place without you.

Alas I am very sure your IQ level will not allow you draw any meaningful points from my points so I fear I may have even wasted my own time writing this but my better nature always demands that I make. Concerted effort to better the lives of the less privileged around me
Oh Lord shocked All this for one person,you no even pity his mum,eshanu iKunle abiamo o cry

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Ogbonnaya Onu As The Secretary Of The Federation by Sant1m: 3:29pm On May 31, 2015
captainBIAFRA:
grin grin grin
Cheap attempt at appeasing the people of the lower Niger.
This wont help, just start working on your campaign promises or better still declare state of emergency in all sectors and create a ministry for corruption. Lest i let go of my boot for some asss kicking soon grin grin grin
keep deceiving yourself, you better go and get yourself engaged and stop this your dream , you better key in or you endure the way we endured your uncles for 16yrs

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Ogbonnaya Onu As The Secretary Of The Federation by ajalaolanr(m): 3:29pm On May 31, 2015
captainBIAFRA:
I strongly condemn this angry angry angry

Give cogent reasons why you do sir!
Re: Buhari Appoints Ogbonnaya Onu As The Secretary Of The Federation by elopee3000(m): 3:29pm On May 31, 2015
But he still be baba one chance anyway noting sweet been on nairaland on sunday insulting our self with ofe people grin
Re: Buhari Appoints Ogbonnaya Onu As The Secretary Of The Federation by Nobody: 3:29pm On May 31, 2015
It shows you that Buhari does not hate the ibos.

captainBIAFRA:
I strongly condemn this angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Ogbonnaya Onu As The Secretary Of The Federation by HiGod: 3:31pm On May 31, 2015
captainBIAFRA:
grin grin grin
This wont help, just start working on your campaign promises or better still declare state of emergency in all sectors and create a ministry for corruption. Lest i let go of my boot for some asss kicking soon grin grin grin

Stop deluding your stupidd self Mr Dimwit. Nobody is appeasing stupid people from your land of unrising Sun.

It's a known fact among Nigerians that there are two people penciled down for this job and these two people are Onu and Rotimi Amaechi but the former got the role.

Buhari and all the leaders from both regions(The North and West) have repeatedly told you and your likes that they and their people have got no freaking apology for their actions in the past and of course tomorrow. Whatever is eating you up, deal with it Dimwit.

We all saw the efforts of Onu prior to and after general election and he deserved it personally not SE.

War out!!!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Ogbonnaya Onu As The Secretary Of The Federation by Odaveboy(m): 3:31pm On May 31, 2015
ybalogs:

Kosogbon toleda, kosiwa tolewu, kosona tolegba tôle fi te aye lorun ooo. Evergreen song by Chief Ebenezer Obey. How you Wan take do am to please the whole world? Hmm.
Just passing
omo agba leleyi oooo......nice one bro!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Ogbonnaya Onu As The Secretary Of The Federation by emmylight4u: 3:31pm On May 31, 2015
Bad market for Amechi..... Am watching
Re: Buhari Appoints Ogbonnaya Onu As The Secretary Of The Federation by adonismuller(m): 3:31pm On May 31, 2015
Imortal001:

OMG! why is that some people are too myopic in thinking? So you want all VP to be like namadi sambo abi? watch out for idiagbon in osinbajo!
what are you typing?
Re: Buhari Appoints Ogbonnaya Onu As The Secretary Of The Federation by myklangelo(m): 3:32pm On May 31, 2015
Wow that is what our people call.... Eze ama na o ga-echi.
Two of them have been 2geda upto 9 years now.

The 1st Igbo language blog is out, it is fun and insightful. Visit, comment, share and criticize.www.odeniigbo..com

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Ogbonnaya Onu As The Secretary Of The Federation by Ijaya123: 3:32pm On May 31, 2015
Chukwugekwu:
Illiterate buharı we don't need your post. .......

ewu buharı we don't need your post

Who are you? Very inconsequential.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Ogbonnaya Onu As The Secretary Of The Federation by Nobody: 3:32pm On May 31, 2015
Fact: Two Ebonyi men have now consecutively held the office.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Ogbonnaya Onu As The Secretary Of The Federation by adonismuller(m): 3:32pm On May 31, 2015
Imortal001:

OMG! why is that some people are too myopic in thinking? So you want all VP to be like namadi sambo abi? watch out for idiagbon in osinbajo!
what are you typing? "Watch out for idiagbon in Osinbajo" are you trying to nail yourself?
Re: Buhari Appoints Ogbonnaya Onu As The Secretary Of The Federation by Brimmie(m): 3:32pm On May 31, 2015
abagnalie:
ok you now know its a nigerian and not Igbo.

oloshi.

yeye they smell

Oh ye Retàrded Clown, get the fùck outta ma mention!
Re: Buhari Appoints Ogbonnaya Onu As The Secretary Of The Federation by sadissbala(m): 3:33pm On May 31, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:
I no mention u na Y u dhe follow me
u generate attention na.
Re: Buhari Appoints Ogbonnaya Onu As The Secretary Of The Federation by Nobody: 3:33pm On May 31, 2015
captainBIAFRA:
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Ogbonnaya Onu As The Secretary Of The Federation by front247: 3:33pm On May 31, 2015
handie:
woulda called u a fool but that'll be a disservice and a insult to the fools out there. Blazing the trail in what aspect sir? Infrastructure wise, u people ain't trail blazers. Educationally, ur region ain't among d trail blazers. Trade and commerce? Don't even go there! Kidnapping and money rituals? Yea u certainly blaze the trail in that respect. Empty skull u say I've got? Don't know what u'll now say about ur father and that very wise man in ur family cause the last time I checked(about a mili second ago) I was way ahead of all of ur family joined together in wiseness issues. Don't think u've got a job... Why not drop ur CV lemme help u with one(that's if u ever stepped ur foot into the four walls of a university)
u people are jobless tribalist
Re: Buhari Appoints Ogbonnaya Onu As The Secretary Of The Federation by frankman365(m): 3:34pm On May 31, 2015
This is reward for loyalty. This man has been in the opposition even though he has not ocupied an elected position since "99. Great move.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Ogbonnaya Onu As The Secretary Of The Federation by Brimmie(m): 3:34pm On May 31, 2015
formula89:
Mr Not Tribalist,ofcourse he is not Igbo but igbo
Nna, I don't give a rat àss about his Tribe!
Re: Buhari Appoints Ogbonnaya Onu As The Secretary Of The Federation by xxgig(m): 3:34pm On May 31, 2015
No other choice could've been better than this, given the pedigree, qualifications, achievement both in public service and has an opposition leader.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Ogbonnaya Onu As The Secretary Of The Federation by HiGod: 3:34pm On May 31, 2015
handie:
Nice one. Giving the third most senior executive position to the southeast and the former ANPP bloc is indeed a laudable move. If only the southeasterners had foresight.... Ngige would've been d unopposed senate president. Oga lalasticala, FP biko

And Onu would have naturally lose out on the position of SGF If Ngige would get the seat of Senate presidency.
Re: Buhari Appoints Ogbonnaya Onu As The Secretary Of The Federation by SweetSoup(m): 3:38pm On May 31, 2015
Proffdada:
gorilla spotted
Re: Buhari Appoints Ogbonnaya Onu As The Secretary Of The Federation by huthority01(m): 3:39pm On May 31, 2015
Okorocha:Always want to be the ICE on the CAKE: Claiming he submitted Onu’s name for SGF:

Onu have gat the profile to be appointed the SGF.......

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Ogbonnaya Onu As The Secretary Of The Federation by AreaFada2: 3:39pm On May 31, 2015
Chukwugekwu:
Illiterate buharı we don't need your post. .......

ewu buharı we don't need your post

Haba!

I'm an ardent GMB critic, but I laud this appointment. If only for not appointing Amaechi. The all powerful SGF nor be beans. All ministers come under him.
A principled man like Onu is cool, not those jumping from party to party like frog, just seeking relevance.

Now this delay in appointing people might just begin to make sense. Let me wait to see where he puts FASHOLA. Power or works or petroleum with enhanced powers will make me sit up. We need someone who can roll up his sleeves to sanitise those rotten ministries. Until then.

If he can convince Ribadu to join him, convince Donald Duke and give a good role to Ngige, like Ministry of Health. That would be good indeed.

Let GMB surprise us positively.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Ogbonnaya Onu As The Secretary Of The Federation by kay29000(m): 3:39pm On May 31, 2015
Noloss:

Hahaha. What a question? Wkd is meant for what abeg. U're disturbing my sleep jare.

lol! Okay. Sorry o. Go back to bed.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Ogbonnaya Onu As The Secretary Of The Federation by Mystery11(m): 3:39pm On May 31, 2015
youngalex:
An appointment well deserved,if there is one character i admire in Dr.Ogbonnaya is that of POLITICAL CONSISTENCY...he has been in his party ANPP for close to a decade prior to the merger,even when others are decamping to the ruling party,he remained adamant and calculated,Today it paid off...Congrats Dr.Onu

Well said, I don't even know what to add.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Ogbonnaya Onu As The Secretary Of The Federation by Tradesrunner(m): 3:40pm On May 31, 2015
dadaojames:
BREAKING NEWS: President Muhammadu Buhari appoints Ogbonaya Onu as the new Secretary to the Government of the Federation (SGF)

Thats my community man, ndi uburu in ohoazara celebrates the news. Only my community governor and sgf. God win

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Those Killed In Zabarmari Were Boko Haram Informants, Not Farmers – Daily Post / Sunday Igboho: ‘juju Has Failed’ – Joe Igbokwe Mocks Agitator / Video Of Mob Lynching A Man In Kaduna Crisis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.