Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,755 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Daily Sex Tips and better sex strategies - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Daily Sex Tips and better sex strategies (8343 Views)

Sex Tips: How To Lose Your Virginity Without Pain (girls) / 7 0ral Sex Tips Guaranteed To Rock Your Woman (see Here) / 7 Strategies For Meeting Mr Right.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daily Sex Tips and better sex strategies by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jun 16, 2015
iamxxxlegend:
As your girl gets closer and closer to orgasm, try a bit of gentle anal stimulation. It will increase the intensity of her orgasm even more.

Please Mr. Use the proper words and in the right context
Whats anal stimulation?
and stimulate with what?
If U mean I should lick or stick my finger up her butthole then no thank U.
Re: Daily Sex Tips and better sex strategies by iamxxxlegend(m): 3:41pm On Jun 16, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Please Mr. Use the proper words and in the right context
Whats anal stimulation?
and stimulate with what?
If U mean I should lick or stick my finger up her butthole then no thank U.

Lol....... Anal stimulation in D's contest is using ur finger.....
Note: u n ur partner have to b on d same page on D's so as not to send wrong signals or feelings of disgust..
But its worth a try
Re: Daily Sex Tips and better sex strategies by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jun 16, 2015
iamxxxlegend:

Lol....... Anal stimulation in D's contest is using ur finger.....
Note: u n ur partner have to b on d same page on D's so as not to send wrong signals or feelings of disgust..
But its worth a try

Ill pass thank U

Re: Daily Sex Tips and better sex strategies by iamxxxlegend(m): 4:57pm On Jun 20, 2015
There are 100s of penis enlargement pills out there in the market. Most pills enlarge depression, some burn holes in the pocket – none works.
Guys beware

2 Likes

Re: Daily Sex Tips and better sex strategies by iamxxxlegend(m): 12:32am On Jun 21, 2015
During MouthAction, catch your girl's eye in the midst of the action, moan, or simply tell her how much you're loving what you're doing.

1 Like

Re: Daily Sex Tips and better sex strategies by calcal: 10:24am On Jun 21, 2015
crital vibrator is the answer don't put head.
Re: Daily Sex Tips and better sex strategies by iamxxxlegend(m): 12:22am On Jun 27, 2015
During sex, keep the room warm rather than cold. Heat causes dilatation of blood vessels, more swelling of the penis and vagina, and flushing of the skin.
Re: Daily Sex Tips and better sex strategies by iamxxxlegend(m): 12:22am On Jun 27, 2015
Early morning sex is a great option if you're tired at night. You can get extra help from the surge of testosterone in the morning.

3 Likes

Re: Daily Sex Tips and better sex strategies by iamxxxlegend(m): 9:11am On Jul 06, 2015
Every couple needs time to relax. You have to decompress before feeling turned on. So consider stress-reducing ways to be together.
Re: Daily Sex Tips and better sex strategies by iamxxxlegend(m): 9:33am On Jul 06, 2015
The girl on top position can control the depth and speed of thrusting especially if u tell ur guy to lie still and enjoy it while u ride him

1 Like

Re: Daily Sex Tips and better sex strategies by iamxxxlegend(m): 9:35am On Jul 06, 2015
Guys are sexually stimulated by visuals. Switching off the light might be a real turn off for him.

1 Like

Re: Daily Sex Tips and better sex strategies by iamxxxlegend(m): 6:02am On Jul 08, 2015
Guys, while having sex, always remember to tell your girl how good she feels. Also, whisper in her ear that she smells absolutely fantastic

1 Like

Re: Daily Sex Tips and better sex strategies by iamxxxlegend(m): 6:16am On Jul 08, 2015
If you can make a girl laugh - you can make her do anything. (Marilyn Monroe)

1 Like

Re: Daily Sex Tips and better sex strategies by iamxxxlegend(m): 6:18am On Jul 08, 2015
Communicate-Many people are so bored of hearing this one but it is true! Most of us are not mind readers so we need to hear from our partners what they like and dislike. So speak up and ask her what she likes.

2 Likes

Re: Daily Sex Tips and better sex strategies by iamxxxlegend(m): 2:08am On Jul 18, 2015
Having sex at least once per week can lower a man's risk of heart disease by 30 percent, stroke by 50 percent, and diabetes by 40 percent. It has also been shown that men with an active sex life are more likely to live past 80 years.

1 Like

Re: Daily Sex Tips and better sex strategies by iamxxxlegend(m): 2:12am On Jul 18, 2015
Just a decade ago, only 25 percent of women reported experiencing orgasm as a result of intercourse. In recent years, this number has risen to about 45 percent. In contrast, over 80 percent of women report experiencing orgasm though MouthAction.

So get down n suck her

1 Like

Re: Daily Sex Tips and better sex strategies by Jollof123: 8:09am On May 26, 2019
Maybe this Op no even get girlfriend self. Leme com and b goin
Re: Daily Sex Tips and better sex strategies by chusima69: 9:25pm On Sep 15, 2019
The best sexual strategy is found through a sex cam, here you learn a lot about sexuality the subject and tastes, with a variety of girls or boys with whom you can practice live sex through a webcam. For me as a woman is to be well lubricated before penetration.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See ‘pantless’ Dancer, Zodwa Wabantu Storming An Event N**ake (photos) / SA Shows Love To Newly-Married Lesbian Couple In Stunning Xhosa Attire (PIX) / My Parent are ruining my happiness, won't allow me make my choice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.