Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,681 members, 7,816,786 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

Ladies & Gents, If You Remember This, Just Know You Are Old - See Photo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies & Gents, If You Remember This, Just Know You Are Old - See Photo (8193 Views)

When your man starts doing this to u My Sister Just Know Marriage sure(photo) / Ladies & Gents, Avoid Such Men & Women For Ur Own Safety. [Pics Attached] / Ladies/gents, Let's Talk About You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies & Gents, If You Remember This, Just Know You Are Old - See Photo by bumi10(m): 8:41am On Dec 30, 2017
Jokes apart guys, were are less than 72 hours to enter into a new year (2018) and you have got to let some things go and get to another level.

If the picture above rings a bell, you are old...lol. No be joke oo. If you are a guy, please get married and if you are a lady, please marry ooooo.

I don talk my own finish

More @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/12/ladies-gents-if-you-remember-this-just.html?m=1

Cc lalasticlala mynd44 obinoscopy dominique

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies & Gents, If You Remember This, Just Know You Are Old - See Photo by alabiyemmy(m): 8:46am On Dec 30, 2017
When has it become a crime to be old?

21 Likes

Re: Ladies & Gents, If You Remember This, Just Know You Are Old - See Photo by Lorechino(m): 8:48am On Dec 30, 2017
grin grin grin
I used bicycle spoke, later come upgrade to motorcycle spoke and that one d sound like thunder, chai all I need Na to steal mama matches put for pocket and stone for hand. grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies & Gents, If You Remember This, Just Know You Are Old - See Photo by elibest360(m): 8:49am On Dec 30, 2017
smiley
Re: Ladies & Gents, If You Remember This, Just Know You Are Old - See Photo by sinaj(f): 8:49am On Dec 30, 2017
Op coman marry me if u nt married.

We haf old

7 Likes

Re: Ladies & Gents, If You Remember This, Just Know You Are Old - See Photo by Harwoyeez(m): 8:52am On Dec 30, 2017
nearly broke my fingers blowing this banger..good old days

3 Likes

Re: Ladies & Gents, If You Remember This, Just Know You Are Old - See Photo by LionDeLeo: 8:52am On Dec 30, 2017
Yes, I know it very well and indeed, I played with it.

You scratch the match head and fill the bicycle spoke bolt with it, then push the nail into the chamber filled with the match, strike it on the ground. It will make a very loud sound like gun shot, that is all.

As you can see, I'm a very old man. cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Ladies & Gents, If You Remember This, Just Know You Are Old - See Photo by Harwoyeez(m): 8:54am On Dec 30, 2017
sinaj:
We haf old
lemme coman marry u Sinaj
Re: Ladies & Gents, If You Remember This, Just Know You Are Old - See Photo by LionDeLeo: 8:55am On Dec 30, 2017
sinaj:

We haf old
You are very very young except if the picture on your dp is not you.

All these 1998 children sef.

You are my grand daughter's age mate. Respect elders and leave this thread. The thread is for very old octogenarians like us.
Re: Ladies & Gents, If You Remember This, Just Know You Are Old - See Photo by sinaj(f): 8:56am On Dec 30, 2017
Harwoyeez:
lemme coman marry u Sinaj
oya lets get married if u haf old.

Brideprice is nt cost its 800 tazan only
Re: Ladies & Gents, If You Remember This, Just Know You Are Old - See Photo by sinaj(f): 8:58am On Dec 30, 2017
LionDeLeo:

You are very very young except if the picture on your dp is not you.

All these 1998 children sef.

Evn 1999 shildren haf old let alone 1988 shildren like me

4 Likes

Re: Ladies & Gents, If You Remember This, Just Know You Are Old - See Photo by amzee(m): 8:59am On Dec 30, 2017
sinaj:
We haf old
Esqueeze me ma,can i comman pay ya brideprice?
Re: Ladies & Gents, If You Remember This, Just Know You Are Old - See Photo by sweetetlove(f): 8:59am On Dec 30, 2017
Lmao, those days am not old sha grin tongue

#teamforeveryoung cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Ladies & Gents, If You Remember This, Just Know You Are Old - See Photo by Harwoyeez(m): 9:00am On Dec 30, 2017
sinaj:

I yaf old and 800tazan just to marry u, na to born 12pikin oo

1 Like

Re: Ladies & Gents, If You Remember This, Just Know You Are Old - See Photo by sinaj(f): 9:02am On Dec 30, 2017
Harwoyeez:
I yaf old and 800tazan just to marry u, na to born 12pikin oo
12? So if we wan go church or owambe we go hire luxurious bus abi

U for kuku tell me to lay egg nau sad I no marry again jore.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies & Gents, If You Remember This, Just Know You Are Old - See Photo by LionDeLeo: 9:03am On Dec 30, 2017
sinaj:
Evn 1999 shildren haf old let alone 1988 1998 shildren like me

Fixed.

10yrs no be for tree dem dey plug am.

1 Like

Re: Ladies & Gents, If You Remember This, Just Know You Are Old - See Photo by sinaj(f): 9:04am On Dec 30, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Fixed.

10yrs no be for tree dem dey plug am.
Is it ur old age grin Why u giving me football age
Re: Ladies & Gents, If You Remember This, Just Know You Are Old - See Photo by sinaj(f): 9:05am On Dec 30, 2017
amzee:

Esqueeze me ma,can i comman pay ya brideprice?
pls come with ur kissmen, I am ready
Re: Ladies & Gents, If You Remember This, Just Know You Are Old - See Photo by Harwoyeez(m): 9:06am On Dec 30, 2017
ha ha, someone canor play with u....oya come let's make just 3babies
sinaj:
12? So if we wan go church or owambe we go hire luxurious bus abi

U for kuku tell me to lay egg nau sad I no marry again jore.
Re: Ladies & Gents, If You Remember This, Just Know You Are Old - See Photo by Nobody: 9:12am On Dec 30, 2017
sinaj:

We haf old
U that ur nipples are still germinating
Re: Ladies & Gents, If You Remember This, Just Know You Are Old - See Photo by sinaj(f): 9:15am On Dec 30, 2017
ceejayx:

U that ur nipples are still germinating
It haf geminate finish sad
Re: Ladies & Gents, If You Remember This, Just Know You Are Old - See Photo by sinaj(f): 9:16am On Dec 30, 2017
Harwoyeez:
ha ha, someone canor play with u....oya come let's make just 3babies
u dunno dat am a serz sombori, i dnt like playing sad
Re: Ladies & Gents, If You Remember This, Just Know You Are Old - See Photo by amzee(m): 9:18am On Dec 30, 2017
sinaj:
pls come with ur kissmen, I am ready
Yaaaaaayyyyyy We are coming
Re: Ladies & Gents, If You Remember This, Just Know You Are Old - See Photo by Harwoyeez(m): 9:19am On Dec 30, 2017
sinaj:
u dunno dat am a serz sombori, i dnt like playing sad

ayam also serious sinaj..no fooling around
Re: Ladies & Gents, If You Remember This, Just Know You Are Old - See Photo by oz4real83(m): 9:20am On Dec 30, 2017
My mum use to hide all the match boxes at home those days all to protect them from me. The higher the amount of match sticks u scrap into the pipe,the louder it will sound except if the match sticks weren't dried enough grin
Re: Ladies & Gents, If You Remember This, Just Know You Are Old - See Photo by banre(m): 9:21am On Dec 30, 2017
sinaj:
hmmmm angry i smell deciet all over.
Re: Ladies & Gents, If You Remember This, Just Know You Are Old - See Photo by Nobody: 9:25am On Dec 30, 2017
sinaj:
It haf geminate finish sad
Udonmeanit..what are u eating

1 Like

Re: Ladies & Gents, If You Remember This, Just Know You Are Old - See Photo by mytime24(f): 9:34am On Dec 30, 2017
I was here
Re: Ladies & Gents, If You Remember This, Just Know You Are Old - See Photo by sinaj(f): 9:38am On Dec 30, 2017
amzee:

Yaaaaaayyyyyy
We are coming
dnt forget to bring fuel when u coming grin

Ur bride to be cannor be sleeping when there is heat grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies & Gents, If You Remember This, Just Know You Are Old - See Photo by sinaj(f): 9:38am On Dec 30, 2017
ceejayx:

Udonmeanit..what are u eating
Pork nd vege sad
Re: Ladies & Gents, If You Remember This, Just Know You Are Old - See Photo by sinaj(f): 9:39am On Dec 30, 2017
banre:

hmmmm angry
i smell deciet all over.
Re: Ladies & Gents, If You Remember This, Just Know You Are Old - See Photo by Nobody: 9:41am On Dec 30, 2017
sinaj:

What Happen To tati billion

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See What Underage Children Were Caught Doing In A “swimming Pool” / Early Morning Session, My Vaseline Brothers Where Are Thee (pictures) / Video Of A Young Man Enjoying His Two Girlfriends On The Same Bed Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.