Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

When Your Desired Man/woman Is Not Coming Your Way. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Your Desired Man/woman Is Not Coming Your Way. (2287 Views)

What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? / Lol Nigerians Never Disappoint.. Laugh Your Way To Bed / Please What To Do If A Married Woman Is In Love With You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Your Desired Man/woman Is Not Coming Your Way. by Nobody: 5:19pm On May 31, 2015
There is this popular saying *when the desire is not available, the available becomes the desired*, guy/ladies what will u do when your fantasy is not coming ur way?

Will you settle with d one u see or still wait further?
Re: When Your Desired Man/woman Is Not Coming Your Way. by ShobayoEmma(m): 5:22pm On May 31, 2015
then be the one to go his or her way.
Re: When Your Desired Man/woman Is Not Coming Your Way. by Nobody: 5:26pm On May 31, 2015
I'll wait....why settle for less??
Re: When Your Desired Man/woman Is Not Coming Your Way. by Cally01(m): 5:31pm On May 31, 2015
ShobayoEmma:
then be the one to go his or her way.
wetin dis one dey talk? Na by force to comment? *Reason why ekosodin boys dey slap people for no reason** mtchew
Re: When Your Desired Man/woman Is Not Coming Your Way. by 2cato: 5:34pm On May 31, 2015
That was how a gurl walk to me and try to convince me to marry her and i later found out that she has just got her finger burnt after been in a relationship for 8years. Though she is too short for my liking nevertheless a bird at hand is thesame with the one in the bush.
Re: When Your Desired Man/woman Is Not Coming Your Way. by Nobody: 5:40pm On May 31, 2015
2cato:
That was how a gurl walk to me and try to convince me to marry her and i later found out that she has just got her finger burnt after been in a relationship for 8years. Though she is too short for my liking nevertheless a bird at hand is thesame with the one in the bush.
What do actually mean by a bird at hand is same as d one in bush* so u can really settle for less*
Re: When Your Desired Man/woman Is Not Coming Your Way. by FLAWLES(f): 5:45pm On May 31, 2015
The saying goes, IF YOU CAN'T FIND "MR RIGHT" CARRY "MR LEFT" AND DRAG HIM TO THE RIGHT
Re: When Your Desired Man/woman Is Not Coming Your Way. by FLAWLES(f): 5:45pm On May 31, 2015
The saying goes, IF YOU CAN'T FIND "MR RIGHT" CARRY "MR LEFT" AND DRAG HIM TO THE RIGHT,
Re: When Your Desired Man/woman Is Not Coming Your Way. by Nobody: 5:46pm On May 31, 2015
Dem girls be like

Re: When Your Desired Man/woman Is Not Coming Your Way. by Nobody: 5:49pm On May 31, 2015
If I end up not getting Missclasssy.. I would commit suicide rather than kill myself grin
Re: When Your Desired Man/woman Is Not Coming Your Way. by cowgirl9090: 5:49pm On May 31, 2015
then you desire the available
Re: When Your Desired Man/woman Is Not Coming Your Way. by 2cato: 5:49pm On May 31, 2015
dancok:
What do actually mean by a bird at hand is same as d one in bush* so u can really settle for less*
no. To me all women are thesame But just as a man will go after a gurl he likes that is how a gurl should should go after the man she wants. Most times life is not as easy as we want it.
Re: When Your Desired Man/woman Is Not Coming Your Way. by Kasimaramma2(f): 5:50pm On May 31, 2015
When i was just fifteen,i had had my heart broken over 10 times...all the heartbreaks because i was not perfect or good enough enough for them...decide to give mysef five years break before goin into marriage,nt relationship,three more years...as for your question,life doesnt revolve only on relationships,dere is more to it....so i m nt into that quest of meeting mr or mrs right.i
i am satisfied with my life aredi,no mr right needed to complete it
Re: When Your Desired Man/woman Is Not Coming Your Way. by Nobody: 5:53pm On May 31, 2015
rogerdat:
If I end up not getting Missclasssy.. I would commit suicide rather than kill myself grin

Then get ready to die cause I am off limits.

Except to Blackett though. *blushing smiley* (_seun we need the blushing smiley)
Re: When Your Desired Man/woman Is Not Coming Your Way. by Nobody: 5:55pm On May 31, 2015
missclasssy:

Except to Blackett though. *blushing smiley (_seun we need the blushing smiley)

To blac shocked shocked

are you ogu?
Re: When Your Desired Man/woman Is Not Coming Your Way. by Waspy(m): 5:57pm On May 31, 2015
Hmmmm... Been there, done that. A lot of guys this generation put themselves in tight corners vizaviz their unrealistic phantom fantasies.

Everyone wants that perfect partner ( Kardashian's body, Beyonce's charm, Adichie's intellect, Diezani's bank account......) whereas all we need is that imperfect person who will love, trust, submit, commit and bond with us perfectly
Re: When Your Desired Man/woman Is Not Coming Your Way. by Nobody: 5:58pm On May 31, 2015
rogerdat:

To blac shocked shocked
are you ogu?
No, I am not. undecided
Re: When Your Desired Man/woman Is Not Coming Your Way. by Nobody: 5:58pm On May 31, 2015
rogerdat:

To blac shocked shocked
are you ogu?
No, I am not. undecided
Re: When Your Desired Man/woman Is Not Coming Your Way. by Nobody: 6:01pm On May 31, 2015
missclasssy:

No, I am not. undecided

Okay..
Re: When Your Desired Man/woman Is Not Coming Your Way. by Nobody: 6:04pm On May 31, 2015
2cato:
no. To me all women are thesame But just as a man will go after a gurl he likes that is how a gurl should should go after the man she wants. Most times life is not as easy as we want it.
u have a point sha, every toto is equal to toto.
Re: When Your Desired Man/woman Is Not Coming Your Way. by Nobody: 6:10pm On May 31, 2015
missclasssy:

Except to Blackett though. *blushing smiley* (_seun we need the blushing smiley)
ah die ke, don't wish him that, u can try d guy, u never can tell.
Re: When Your Desired Man/woman Is Not Coming Your Way. by Nobody: 6:12pm On May 31, 2015
dancok:
ah die ke, don't wish him that, u can try d guy, u never can tell.

It's just blackett and only blackett.

Period.
Re: When Your Desired Man/woman Is Not Coming Your Way. by Nobody: 6:30pm On May 31, 2015
missclasssy:

No, I am not. undecided

I'm not gonna accept that off limit ish though angry
Re: When Your Desired Man/woman Is Not Coming Your Way. by Nobody: 6:32pm On May 31, 2015
Re: When Your Desired Man/woman Is Not Coming Your Way. by Nobody: 6:32pm On May 31, 2015
rogerdat:

I'm not gonna accept that off limit ish though angry

Okay, na you know.

I have told you my mind sha.
Re: When Your Desired Man/woman Is Not Coming Your Way. by 2cato: 6:44pm On May 31, 2015
dancok:
no be talk am
Re: When Your Desired Man/woman Is Not Coming Your Way. by MznAirA(f): 8:06pm On May 31, 2015
Waspy:
Hmmmm... Been there, done that. A lot of guys this generation put themselves in tight corners vizaviz their unrealistic phantom fantasies.

Everyone wants that perfect partner ( Kardashian's body, Beyonce's charm, Adichie's intellect, Diezani's bank account......) whereas all we need is that imperfect person who will love, trust, submit, commit and bond with us perfectly
very nice comment.. hope u r this sweet with ur babe sha?
Re: When Your Desired Man/woman Is Not Coming Your Way. by Nobody: 8:24pm On May 31, 2015
missclasssy:

Okay, na you know.

I have told you my mind sha.

I'm gonna make you change your mind smiley
Re: When Your Desired Man/woman Is Not Coming Your Way. by faith551(m): 8:26pm On May 31, 2015
Not me? I dnt know how it happens but things I desire just keep coming my way.
Right from my jss1 I longed for a bicycle but my dad didn't get it for me, but while I was in ss1 my dad bought me a scooter, before I was out of secondary school I was driving a........ lipsrsealed I had dreams about it but never knew it will come that early.
Let me not just crush on a girl before I could know it she's mine.
God blessed me
Re: When Your Desired Man/woman Is Not Coming Your Way. by Nobody: 8:27pm On May 31, 2015
Cally01:

wetin dis one dey talk? Na by force to comment? *Reason why ekosodin boys dey slap people for no reason** mtchew
grin
Re: When Your Desired Man/woman Is Not Coming Your Way. by publicenemy(m): 8:28pm On May 31, 2015
We all have what we want in a woman...

As for me its "loyalty".that's not too much.. And I will wait till eternity till I find her or die single....its not a crime.
Re: When Your Desired Man/woman Is Not Coming Your Way. by Nobody: 8:30pm On May 31, 2015
dancok:
so na the toto you dey marry abi?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Easy Funny Ways To Break-up With Your GF/BF / I Don’t Regret Marrying A Nigerian — Oyinbo Princess / Debate: Gays/lesbians Are Born Nt Made.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.