Stats: 3,154,727 members, 7,824,060 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

Please What To Do If A Married Woman Is In Love With You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please What To Do If A Married Woman Is In Love With You? (24923 Views)

Man Puts Married Woman On Blast On Facebook Moments After Sleeping With Her / The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant / Lady Exposes A Married Man Begging Her For Sex Online (photos) (2) (3) (4)

Please What To Do If A Married Woman Is In Love With You? by ManirBK: 12:16pm On Feb 13, 2015
Being in love with a married woman is one of the hardest things in the world to deal with, especially if she is showing love feelings to you.but When you fall in love with a married woman, it might seem like everything can work out and everything can somehow be great, but truthfully for me it isn't.Please help me out

Re: Please What To Do If A Married Woman Is In Love With You? by Nobody: 12:18pm On Feb 13, 2015
Run as fast as your legs can carry you
PS: Change the love to lust

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Please What To Do If A Married Woman Is In Love With You? by Kedam(m): 12:25pm On Feb 13, 2015
Relationship like that usually end in disaster while at least two people get hurt. I hope u can change ur mind and let her go. The earlier the best lol.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Please What To Do If A Married Woman Is In Love With You? by temitemi1(m): 12:31pm On Feb 13, 2015
RUN with that ur EMPTY head grin grin grin

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please What To Do If A Married Woman Is In Love With You? by temitemi1(m): 12:31pm On Feb 13, 2015
RUN with that ur EMPTY head grin grin

Re: Please What To Do If A Married Woman Is In Love With You? by Nobody: 12:33pm On Feb 13, 2015
I will run for my dear life.

married kinni?

Re: Please What To Do If A Married Woman Is In Love With You? by Mimienudles(f): 12:33pm On Feb 13, 2015
...don't do to others what would ruin your happy home if it been done to you. That woman isn't in love with you, I tell you

Re: Please What To Do If A Married Woman Is In Love With You? by darksuit(m): 12:38pm On Feb 13, 2015
Mimienudles:
...don't do to others what would ruin your happy home if it been done to you. That man isn't in love with you, I tell you
He said woman ah wahala wa o

Re: Please What To Do If A Married Woman Is In Love With You? by Enegod(m): 12:44pm On Feb 13, 2015
ManirBK:
Being in love with a married woman is one of the hardest things in the world to deal with, especially if she is showing love feelings to you.but When you fall in love with a married woman, it might seem like everything can work out and everything can somehow be great, but truthfully for me it isn't.Please help me out
so, you have been nyashing married women angry You are finished!

Re: Please What To Do If A Married Woman Is In Love With You? by emaginltd: 12:48pm On Feb 13, 2015
Spice up ur vals by getting adult toys for ur partner.
Visit www.sunbies.com
Re: Please What To Do If A Married Woman Is In Love With You? by Orunto: 1:08pm On Feb 13, 2015
Bleep away and off till doomsday.
Re: Please What To Do If A Married Woman Is In Love With You? by Nobody: 1:11pm On Feb 13, 2015
Some married women of nowadays are beginning to be more promiscuous than the single ones.

If you love your life, run and never look back because the jealousy of a husband is deadlier than death itself.

17 Likes

Re: Please What To Do If A Married Woman Is In Love With You? by Mimienudles(f): 1:31pm On Feb 13, 2015
darksuit:

He said woman ah wahala wa o
Mistake
Re: Please What To Do If A Married Woman Is In Love With You? by Nutase: 1:39pm On Feb 13, 2015
@op Hades calleth thee for a banqueth.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please What To Do If A Married Woman Is In Love With You? by Nobody: 1:47pm On Feb 13, 2015
How to fuçk sugar mummy here. www.eoebevy.com

Re: Please What To Do If A Married Woman Is In Love With You? by auntymi(f): 1:49pm On Feb 13, 2015
Op spinstErs don finish for uR areA
Re: Please What To Do If A Married Woman Is In Love With You? by njuwo(m): 4:02pm On Feb 13, 2015
Everybody is saying, run, but i'm saying, fly, fly like witch wey dey rush go house make daybreak no jam am for air after the night's general meeting. As you are about to fly, delete her number.

18 Likes

Re: Please What To Do If A Married Woman Is In Love With You? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Feb 13, 2015
Man disappear disappear disappear just disappear if not na hot water or gun go end dat love story

Re: Please What To Do If A Married Woman Is In Love With You? by mcdokwe(m): 5:13pm On Feb 13, 2015
Re: Please What To Do If A Married Woman Is In Love With You? by kunlesehan(m): 5:14pm On Feb 13, 2015
MARried woman go MAR your life o

Re: Please What To Do If A Married Woman Is In Love With You? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Feb 13, 2015
Bleep her grin

Re: Please What To Do If A Married Woman Is In Love With You? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Feb 13, 2015
In Lord Denethor's Voice:

Abandon that Woman!
Flee! Flee for your life!

Re: Please What To Do If A Married Woman Is In Love With You? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Feb 13, 2015
Hmm. A Bible passage quickly comes to mind

Proverbs 9

[size=18pt]17“Stolen water is sweet;
food eaten in secret is delicious!”[/size]

See the next verse

18 But little do they know that the dead are there,
that her guests are deep in the realm of the dead.

Re: Please What To Do If A Married Woman Is In Love With You? by holicalpha(m): 5:15pm On Feb 13, 2015
IF YOU DON'T WANT GOD TO START PUNISHING YOU FROM EARTH BEFORE YOU GET TO HELL, YOU'LL STAY AWAY FRM HER... I KNOW YOU KNOW THIS NA GREEDINESS THEY DO YOU..... PARDON ME BUT I JUST NEED TO SAY "YOU ARE MAD"

Re: Please What To Do If A Married Woman Is In Love With You? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Feb 13, 2015
Run like there's no tomorrow. I'm too classy for that shiit.
Re: Please What To Do If A Married Woman Is In Love With You? by yungcyrus(m): 5:15pm On Feb 13, 2015
no tym for luv.................................bitches are snitches
Op, dont forget he who sleeps with someone's wife is indepted to untimely death.
Re: Please What To Do If A Married Woman Is In Love With You? by samkizzy(m): 5:15pm On Feb 13, 2015
run away just like joseph in the bible
ireneonyy:
Bleep her grin
Re: Please What To Do If A Married Woman Is In Love With You? by UnknownT: 5:16pm On Feb 13, 2015
Tell us the real story so we can know the angle we will base our advice on! grin

Re: Please What To Do If A Married Woman Is In Love With You? by kilokeys(m): 5:16pm On Feb 13, 2015
me and mrs Jones

Billy Paul (1972)
deep lyrics
Re: Please What To Do If A Married Woman Is In Love With You? by pwerrymansion(f): 5:16pm On Feb 13, 2015
How did it happen?

7 Ways To Get Your Man To Propose Marriage To You / "get Married To Someone Who Loves You And Not The One You Love" / 10 Clear Signs That A Campus Guy Only Wants Your Body - EDUREGARD

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84