Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

He Got Beaten Up By His Girlfriend's Dad - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Got Beaten Up By His Girlfriend's Dad (833 Views)

Lady Gave Her Boyfriend 800k To Travel Out, See What He Did When He Got There / Guy Asks Girl For A Picture Of Her In "Bra", See What He Got (pictured) / How My Friend Was Butchered By His Girlfriend's Dad (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Got Beaten Up By His Girlfriend's Dad by mvpakin(m): 5:58pm On May 31, 2015
It's weird, right?! Well, it's the case of 'wetin eye find, eye see'. I bet her dad jst couldn't the sight of this young man! The first encounter he had with her father gave a clear message ( I mean, those fire looks, crazy and difficult questions) that he is not welcome. But
he waded them off thinking it is natural for parents to be protective of their daughters. (If dem tell am say na disgrace he go take that day, he no go step outside his room. Lesson: Not everybody will accept you or your ideas. Tnkz

1 Like

Re: He Got Beaten Up By His Girlfriend's Dad by midolian(m): 6:00pm On May 31, 2015
WeeD !
Re: He Got Beaten Up By His Girlfriend's Dad by nairamaverick(m): 6:05pm On May 31, 2015
With this, I will do everything to prove my love for his daughter and will make a joke out of it at the wedding reception
Re: He Got Beaten Up By His Girlfriend's Dad by TerraByte(m): 6:07pm On May 31, 2015
Pishure of the "HE" or Idonbelivit.
Re: He Got Beaten Up By His Girlfriend's Dad by Nobody: 6:09pm On May 31, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: He Got Beaten Up By His Girlfriend's Dad by mvpakin(m): 6:15pm On May 31, 2015
TerraByte:
Pishure of the "HE" or Idonbelivit.
sorry! I wasn't with my phone at that moment *it pain me die* (in Michael Jackson's voice)
Re: He Got Beaten Up By His Girlfriend's Dad by GeneralQuamdeen: 7:01pm On May 31, 2015
i can never put myself in that kind of position..
Re: He Got Beaten Up By His Girlfriend's Dad by demmy0325(m): 7:09pm On May 31, 2015
Re: He Got Beaten Up By His Girlfriend's Dad by IfyAwazie(f): 7:18pm On May 31, 2015
Why him no go get beaten, wen he s not oshomole. He should go and make more money.
Re: He Got Beaten Up By His Girlfriend's Dad by Nobody: 7:25pm On May 31, 2015
Re: He Got Beaten Up By His Girlfriend's Dad by MrTeymee(m): 8:26pm On May 31, 2015
IfyAwazie:
Why him no go get beaten, wen he s not oshomole. He should go and make more money.

Na sense you make walahi
Re: He Got Beaten Up By His Girlfriend's Dad by publicenemy(m): 8:39pm On May 31, 2015
Lol
Re: He Got Beaten Up By His Girlfriend's Dad by nerdfrost(m): 8:49pm On May 31, 2015
What rubbish is that?? It doesn't make sense! After all was her dad beaten to a pulp when he was dating her mum
Re: He Got Beaten Up By His Girlfriend's Dad by youngberry001(m): 9:00pm On May 31, 2015
hahaha if ah beat em up ehn he will paid my pride price"""shey nah em pikkin be d queen of U.S koh grin
Re: He Got Beaten Up By His Girlfriend's Dad by czarr(m): 9:12pm On May 31, 2015
lwkmd.....see fvck up.
Re: He Got Beaten Up By His Girlfriend's Dad by starlight101(m): 9:16pm On May 31, 2015
Hmmmm nawao
Re: He Got Beaten Up By His Girlfriend's Dad by mvpakin(m): 9:38pm On May 31, 2015
Na so the matter be! Jst can't stop laughing!!!
Re: He Got Beaten Up By His Girlfriend's Dad by MRBrownJ: 11:28pm On May 31, 2015
@ mvpakin
that look the father first gave him should have been the warning sign for him to change his ways. he didnt and got a beatdown lesson for it.
why did that guy expect the father to now accept him?! what did he do differently for the father's view of him to change?!

(1) (Reply)

My Best Frnd Needs A Good And God Faring Woman / Letter To My Future Wife. / OMG! This Man Just Grabbed Maheeda’s Big Butt (LOOK)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.