Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,755 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

How My Friend Was Butchered By His Girlfriend's Dad (Pictures) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How My Friend Was Butchered By His Girlfriend's Dad (Pictures) (63951 Views)

This Lady Was Butchered And Killed By Her Boyfriend . Sunday 16 2017(graphic) / Graphic Photos Of A Nigerian Girl That Was Butchered By A Man She Visited / Does Any One Understand What My Girlfriend's Dad Is Up To ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

How My Friend Was Butchered By His Girlfriend's Dad (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:23pm On May 21, 2016
please guys don't mind my writing am not a graduate

Now the story goes like this. My friend (henry) has been dating this girl (bella). Yeah. They're both cool. Henry is 20yrs. While bella is 16yrs. So according to my friend they've had s*x like 4 times in different occasions. So on that faithful day last week monday. The girl dad sent her to get things for him. So the girl decided to visit the guy b4 going. Because we all stay in the same area. So while the girl was there. Somethings leads to something and they had s*x again. Then when the girl returned home it was late and her father was so mad at her.

I was not in there house anyway. But I believe with enough beating and threatening the girl then confessed that she visited my friend so the confession caused the man to pick up machete started going to my friend house he saw my friend on he's way. Unfortunately for my friend the man came from behind wanted to cut he's head. But he noticed on time set he's hand to block it. And he get a very deep cute. (pictures attached). We rushed him to hospital thank God for the doctor. The hand was stitched and he's stomach too then the next day the has already goon to the station to report the case the next day my friend was arrested was taken to the station (jahi-1police_station. Abuja).

The man even brought he's lawyer to sue my friend. My friend is alone in this abuja. As in. No brother no parents. So I begged my mum and explained things to her. She followed me to the station. While at the station. They asked the girl if my friend rape her she said yes. My friend was shocked. My friend told the D.P.O that he didn't rape her. That they're dating. But we are made to understand that if you sleep with an underage girl with her permission it's 14yrs in prison. Then rape is life imprisonment. So anyhow it goes my friend is guilty.

So my mum having understand where things are going she called her boss in her office. (N.H.I.S). So they intervened and the case ended @the station there. But they didn't do the man anything for attempting murder or taking law into he's hand undecided.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How My Friend Was Butchered By His Girlfriend's Dad (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:29pm On May 21, 2016
shocked
Re: How My Friend Was Butchered By His Girlfriend's Dad (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:31pm On May 21, 2016
ellacute45:
shocked

No be small thing

6 Likes

Re: How My Friend Was Butchered By His Girlfriend's Dad (Pictures) by chigoizie7(m): 9:51pm On May 21, 2016
Woow. I am not the boy. So, let me not say what I will do.

Let the boy forget everything.

But he has to see the girl one more time and tell her his mind of trying to betray him.

Now let me tell u something here. Your friend has a big case here.

The last time I checked, the age of consent to sex is 12yrs, I think that law was passed last year.( just verify 1st).

If the age for consent to sex is 12yrs, then, invite the human rights, table ur case 1st to them, hear them out. They will help u with arresting the man and charging him, by doing that they should as a matter of fact subject the girl for medical checks from a well recognised Govt hospital to ascertain that there is no forceful penetration and all that. Once that is established, the sue the father for assaulting your friend.

But hey, who am i? I am not a lawyer, get a lawyer to explain things for u.

If u all can't do all that.

Your friend should tell the girl his intentions of leaving the judgments between them( father and dota) and (him) to sango is she doesn't confess that it wasn't a rape to a shrine(local ways). Let the gods be their judge.

He should go ahead with the amadioha thing.

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How My Friend Was Butchered By His Girlfriend's Dad (Pictures) by hopeforcharles(m): 9:52pm On May 21, 2016
Ok but ur friend is very silly for dating an underaged girl like that. Thank God you helped save him he would have been on his way to jail.

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How My Friend Was Butchered By His Girlfriend's Dad (Pictures) by vicstar(m): 9:56pm On May 21, 2016
all diz NL guys wey dey date underage lipsrsealed una come see news ooh shocked shocked shocked smellymouth sandoski obiorathesubtle biafrabushboy MRNipples cry

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How My Friend Was Butchered By His Girlfriend's Dad (Pictures) by halfricanadian(f): 9:56pm On May 21, 2016
shocked shocked

She cudnt stand up for ur frnd?

I always stand up for d ones i love o no matter who questions

Sadly dey always leave den later come bck cry cry

Sorry bou ur frnds wound nd cut embarassed he better stay away from d girl

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Friend Was Butchered By His Girlfriend's Dad (Pictures) by Bluette(f): 9:57pm On May 21, 2016
Dats a deep cut!.

3 Likes

Re: How My Friend Was Butchered By His Girlfriend's Dad (Pictures) by Maxi112: 10:02pm On May 21, 2016
your friend is a paedophile, how am I sure u are not the one?? op undecided

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How My Friend Was Butchered By His Girlfriend's Dad (Pictures) by obiorathesubtle: 10:02pm On May 21, 2016
Nawao.. No be small wahala o

1 Like

Re: How My Friend Was Butchered By His Girlfriend's Dad (Pictures) by vicstar(m): 10:03pm On May 21, 2016
lalasticlacla abeg pick my call grin

20 Likes

Re: How My Friend Was Butchered By His Girlfriend's Dad (Pictures) by Laveda(f): 10:06pm On May 21, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
Nawao.. No be small wahala o

Sleepy head o angry
Re: How My Friend Was Butchered By His Girlfriend's Dad (Pictures) by Vikky014(f): 10:10pm On May 21, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: How My Friend Was Butchered By His Girlfriend's Dad (Pictures) by iykekelvins(m): 10:13pm On May 21, 2016
Chei, this one strong

1 Like

Re: How My Friend Was Butchered By His Girlfriend's Dad (Pictures) by nwaanambra1(m): 10:15pm On May 21, 2016
he was harassed intimidated and almost got murdered all because of t0t0 - and he is just 20! angry angry

when you tell children that there are better thing to do with your life than chasing otu up and down they will see you as old school!

now if he had been killed - he would just go for nothing cause the man will claim that he raped his daughter - and the dead doesn't talk - so the general thing is for everybody to believe the man and even curse the dead boy join!

you friend should go and learn from his experience - he doesn't have money so obviously he cant buy a lawyer and Abuja lawyers are very expensive - even the charge and bail lawyers are expensive too!

he should keep away from that girl like she is a plague! in fact he should keep away from all girls till he is 40! tell him to use his time and chase money - when he succeeds all color and manner of t0t0s will be his - if in doubt he should go and ask 2baba!cheesy

111 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How My Friend Was Butchered By His Girlfriend's Dad (Pictures) by Young03(m): 10:16pm On May 21, 2016
Revenge is better when its served cold

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How My Friend Was Butchered By His Girlfriend's Dad (Pictures) by nwaanambra1(m): 10:17pm On May 21, 2016
Laveda:

Sleepy head o angry

[size=14pt] you see them!!

when e happen now ha papa go use cutlass wan kill the poor boy![/size] cheesy cheesy
Re: How My Friend Was Butchered By His Girlfriend's Dad (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:19pm On May 21, 2016
I think dat is good for u friend,thank God no b him head d girl papa cut off. undecided undecided

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Friend Was Butchered By His Girlfriend's Dad (Pictures) by Laveda(f): 10:21pm On May 21, 2016
nwaanambra1:

[size=14pt] you see them!!

when e happen now ha papa go use cutlass wan kill the poor boy![/size] cheesy cheesy

grin undecided
Re: How My Friend Was Butchered By His Girlfriend's Dad (Pictures) by ireneony(f): 10:22pm On May 21, 2016
Sorry oo
All I see is meat grin

1 Like

Re: How My Friend Was Butchered By His Girlfriend's Dad (Pictures) by agrovick(m): 10:42pm On May 21, 2016
Lesson learnt, stay away from under age girls
N.p : Chris Brown - back to sleep
ireneony:
Sorry oo
All I see is meat grin
What the heck are you talking about

3 Likes

Re: How My Friend Was Butchered By His Girlfriend's Dad (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:45pm On May 21, 2016
vicstar:
all diz NL guys wey dey date underage lipsrsealed una come see news ooh shocked shocked shocked smellymouth sandoski obiorathesubtle biafrabushboy MRNipples cry

Wetin happen.....

1 Like

Re: How My Friend Was Butchered By His Girlfriend's Dad (Pictures) by callMeAlpha(m): 10:48pm On May 21, 2016
So I've got to stop slicing that 16 year old in my street,..I pray oo,my friend's place ti take over angry sad

1 Like

Re: How My Friend Was Butchered By His Girlfriend's Dad (Pictures) by vicstar(m): 10:49pm On May 21, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Wetin happen.....

u no read d news? grin

6 Likes

Re: How My Friend Was Butchered By His Girlfriend's Dad (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:58pm On May 21, 2016
vicstar:

u no read d news? grin

Nawoo for you ... You no fit read am for me... Mtcheeew Fish eye

But wait ooo dis is serious.... shockedshocked
Wetin person no go hear... Chai ...Thank God say no be Vicstar, you no dey hear word. Leave Grace alone, before her Father go chop you raw... I no get strength to follow you go Barracks ooogrin

1 Like

Re: How My Friend Was Butchered By His Girlfriend's Dad (Pictures) by Cutehector(m): 11:04pm On May 21, 2016
nwaanambra1:
he was harassed intimidated and almost got murdered all because of t0t0 - and he is just 20! angry angry

when you tell children that there are better thing to do with your life than chasing otu up and down they will see you as old school!

now if he had been killed - he would just go for nothing cause the man will claim that he raped his daughter - and the dead doesn't talk - so the general thing is for everybody to believe the man and even curse the dead boy join!

you friend should go and learn from his experience - he doesn't have money so obviously he cant buy a lawyer and Abuja lawyers are very expensive - even the charge and bail lawyers are expensive too!

he should keep away from that girl like she is a plague! in fact he should keep away from all girls till he is 40! tell him to use his time and chase money - when he succeeds all color and manner of t0t0s will be his - if in doubt he should go and ask 2baba!cheesy
looool so na wetin u been wan show me abi grin no weapon fashioned against hector shall prosper IJN. Amen.
Re: How My Friend Was Butchered By His Girlfriend's Dad (Pictures) by vicstar(m): 11:04pm On May 21, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Nawoo for you ... You no fit read am for me... Mtcheeew Fish eye

But wait ooo dis is serious.... shockedshocked
Wetin person no go hear... Chai ...Thank God say no be Vicstar, you no dey hear word. Leave Grace alone, before her Father go chop you raw... I no get strength to follow you go Barracks ooogrin

her mama catch me one day cry I for shiit for nika grin

1 Like

Re: How My Friend Was Butchered By His Girlfriend's Dad (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:10pm On May 21, 2016
vicstar:

her mama catch me one day cry I for shiit for nika grin

Chai you can lie... You shiit for dey nika... I see as you dey wash am for outside...gringrin

You wey your cry no dey get rehearsals....

1 Like

Re: How My Friend Was Butchered By His Girlfriend's Dad (Pictures) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 11:22pm On May 21, 2016
vicstar:

my babe is so matured...

I dnt do kids..... lol

1 Like

Re: How My Friend Was Butchered By His Girlfriend's Dad (Pictures) by ednut1(m): 11:22pm On May 21, 2016
3 of them are senseless.
Re: How My Friend Was Butchered By His Girlfriend's Dad (Pictures) by vicstar(m): 11:23pm On May 21, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Chai you can lie... You shiit for dey nika... I see as you dey wash am for outside...gringrin

You wey your cry no dey get rehearsals....

shhhsshh!! No come wash my dirty laundry for here oo cry

Re: How My Friend Was Butchered By His Girlfriend's Dad (Pictures) by vicstar(m): 11:27pm On May 21, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

my babe is so matured...
I dnt do kids..... lol

grin my G

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? / Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' / Chinese Man Buys 99 iPhone 6s To Propose To Girlfriend & Was Rejected

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.