Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,263 members, 7,818,891 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Rokiatu Where Are You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Rokiatu Where Are You? (1132 Views)

Where Is Rokiatu, The Girl With The Biggest Yansh / Rokiatu Of Nairaland Release Pre Wedding Pictures / Rokiatu Romanceland Serial Killer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rokiatu Where Are You? by Nobody: 6:54pm On May 31, 2015
MEN!!! did anyone knows the where about of ROKIATU? im missing her dearly, "ROkiatu pls come back to nairaland na!! its been days now since i last saw you and its been like forever to me, "pls kindly log in, i miss our conversation so much and i miss that wondaful moment when i always make you laugh, please anyone here that sees her please do tell her that im missing her. "she has been my fun here in romanceland. "rokiatu i do miss you. "so let the hater start to bash me but i dnt care for this is my real side, im so caring and emotionally friendly, when i miss someone close to me, i dnt hesitate to speak out.
Re: Rokiatu Where Are You? by Nobody: 7:02pm On May 31, 2015
undecided
Re: Rokiatu Where Are You? by pomide(m): 7:07pm On May 31, 2015
lol... self-servicer!! cheesy
Re: Rokiatu Where Are You? by shakaZuIlu: 7:16pm On May 31, 2015
grin

Vaseline crew
Re: Rokiatu Where Are You? by BadBullet(m): 7:45pm On May 31, 2015
weed
Re: Rokiatu Where Are You? by sinaj(f): 7:50pm On May 31, 2015
damn!!! I never knew diz dude had a problem wid hiz English teacher
Re: Rokiatu Where Are You? by Chibuhealth(f): 8:18pm On May 31, 2015
sinaj:
@emotional friendly [s][/s]
Re: Rokiatu Where Are You? by Swagavillage(m): 8:40pm On May 31, 2015
pls visit the nearest police station and tell them ROKIATU is missing
Re: Rokiatu Where Are You? by Nobody: 8:48pm On May 31, 2015
sweetorgasm:
MEN!!! did anyone knows the where about of ROKIATU? im missing her dearly, "ROkiatu pls come back to nairaland na!! its been days now since i last saw you and its been like forever to me, "pls kindly log in, i miss our conversation so much and i miss that wondaful moment when i always make you laugh, please anyone here that sees her please do tell her that im missing her. "she has been my fun here in romanceland. "rokiatu i do miss you. "so let the hater start to bash me but i dnt care for this is my real side, im so caring and emotional friendly, when i miss someone close to me, i dnt hesitate to speak out.
i think say u don change?
Re: Rokiatu Where Are You? by Nobody: 8:50pm On May 31, 2015
PervyByNature:
i think say u don change?
lol i don go bak to my old ways
Re: Rokiatu Where Are You? by Nobody: 8:53pm On May 31, 2015
sinaj:
u need to learn more
Re: Rokiatu Where Are You? by Nobody: 8:54pm On May 31, 2015
Chibuhealth:
@emotional friendly [s][/s]
wat sch did u attend
Re: Rokiatu Where Are You? by MayflowerB(f): 9:17pm On May 31, 2015
Was just about asking d same question......haven't seen her comment in a while
Re: Rokiatu Where Are You? by sinaj(f): 10:10pm On May 31, 2015
sweetorgasm:
u need to learn more
yea we all nid to wink
Re: Rokiatu Where Are You? by MrCork: 10:13pm On May 31, 2015
sweetorgasm:
MEN!!! did anyone knows the where about of ROKIATU? im missing her dearly, "ROkiatu pls come back to nairaland na!! its been days now since i last saw you and its been like forever to me, "pls kindly log in, i miss our conversation so much and i miss that wondaful moment when i always make you laugh, please anyone here that sees her please do tell her that im missing her. "she has been my fun here in romanceland. "rokiatu i do miss you. "so let the hater start to bash me but i dnt care for this is my real side, im so caring and emotionally friendly, when i miss someone close to me, i dnt hesitate to speak out.

^^^ this crackhead keep refusing to re-bleach the left portion of his face to erakated the eczema! undecided

1 Like

Re: Rokiatu Where Are You? by Chibuhealth(f): 5:02am On Jun 02, 2015
sweetorgasm:
wat sch did u attend
if you don't understand my comment, you better keep your stinking mouth shut... I quoted someone and you idi.ot is here asking rhetorical question. if at all you went to school. Senseless! If you quote me again, amadioha will strike you dead. Mtchewww
Re: Rokiatu Where Are You? by Nobody: 5:23am On Jun 02, 2015
Chibuhealth:
if you don't understand my comment, you better keep your stinking mouth shut... I quoted someone and you idi.ot is here asking rhetorical question. if at all you went to school. Senseless! If you quote me again, amadioha will strike you dead. Mtchewww
apologies to ur profile pic, are u a togoleese sales girl? no offence
Re: Rokiatu Where Are You? by youngberry001(m): 5:54am On Jun 02, 2015
sweetorgasm:
apologies to ur profile pic, are u a togoleese sales girl? no offence
chaiiii grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Will You Like Lupita Nyong'o To Kiss You? / (photo & Video) 4 Year Old Cancer Patient (girl) ‘marries’ Nurse / Wow....My Friend,My Pekam Paddy Is The New James Bond...and He Is Nigerian!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.