Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:21 AM

Where Is Rokiatu, The Girl With The Biggest Yansh - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Is Rokiatu, The Girl With The Biggest Yansh (4293 Views)

Rokiatu Busted / Rokiatu Of Nairaland Release Pre Wedding Pictures / Where Is Rokiatu? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is Rokiatu, The Girl With The Biggest Yansh by MRSANITY(m): 8:57pm On Jan 07, 2016
I dey miss that babe o
Re: Where Is Rokiatu, The Girl With The Biggest Yansh by Ginaz(f): 9:06pm On Jan 07, 2016
She's a married and pregnant woman now undecided

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Rokiatu, The Girl With The Biggest Yansh by obiorathesubtle: 9:11pm On Jan 07, 2016
No be that davido baby mama?
Re: Where Is Rokiatu, The Girl With The Biggest Yansh by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jan 07, 2016
MRSANITY:
I dey miss that babe o

If you are desperate in finding Rokiatu or you want her to appear all the way from oblivion, follow the advice I am going to give to you.

These three letters are all you need: T V D
Once you have these three letters, you will find Rokiatu.
It works as fast as wild fire.

By the way, TVD stands for; The Vampire Diaries.
Re: Where Is Rokiatu, The Girl With The Biggest Yansh by haiti007(m): 9:16pm On Jan 07, 2016
lol
Re: Where Is Rokiatu, The Girl With The Biggest Yansh by donholy28(m): 9:21pm On Jan 07, 2016
she dey for barracks....ebon op if u want d babe..come and collect her
Re: Where Is Rokiatu, The Girl With The Biggest Yansh by Dotwillis1(m): 9:22pm On Jan 07, 2016
Three letter words... Ode ni e
Re: Where Is Rokiatu, The Girl With The Biggest Yansh by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jan 07, 2016
whats so special bout that rokiatu sef
all this nairaland pervert sef sad sad

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Rokiatu, The Girl With The Biggest Yansh by blayde(m): 10:12pm On Jan 07, 2016
This ma guy na Vaseline crew member.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is Rokiatu, The Girl With The Biggest Yansh by emotions1: 10:53pm On Jan 07, 2016
you can't be sane in this condition....

danburanuba.....
Re: Where Is Rokiatu, The Girl With The Biggest Yansh by 3rdlegxxx(m): 11:11pm On Jan 07, 2016
Funny comments all over this thread.
Re: Where Is Rokiatu, The Girl With The Biggest Yansh by flokii: 11:13pm On Jan 07, 2016
donholy28:
she dey for barracks....ebon op if u want d babe..come and collect her

errmm.... everything about Rokiatu was a hit, back to back * * * * *

o ti ye e grin

fvck that shiit

1 Like

Re: Where Is Rokiatu, The Girl With The Biggest Yansh by nerdfrost(m): 11:56pm On Jan 07, 2016
Anoda mumu op with mumu thread!!!

And the Frost descended on them grin
Re: Where Is Rokiatu, The Girl With The Biggest Yansh by MrCork: 11:59pm On Jan 07, 2016
MRSANITY:
I dey miss that babe o

....bro she married to a Lagos mechanic calld Felix!! angry

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is Rokiatu, The Girl With The Biggest Yansh by mamagee3(f): 2:19am On Jan 08, 2016
MrCork:

angry

Why did you choose Felix?

Felix is my father's name. angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is Rokiatu, The Girl With The Biggest Yansh by hrhobi1(m): 4:21am On Jan 08, 2016
Dat girl bumbum na hydrogen bomb oh
Re: Where Is Rokiatu, The Girl With The Biggest Yansh by Nobody: 5:31am On Jan 08, 2016
When you have Two Mumus on One Thread!

MamaGee Et Mrcocck, Ride On!

1 Like

Re: Where Is Rokiatu, The Girl With The Biggest Yansh by agohmamuda(m): 6:02am On Jan 08, 2016
mamagee3:
angry
It's quite unfortunate

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is Rokiatu, The Girl With The Biggest Yansh by MrCork: 6:58am On Jan 08, 2016
mamagee3:

angry

....sweeery yor dads handsome name is *Fonix*(sounds american) wink

...her husband's name is *Felix* (Nigeria favourite mechanic name) angry
Re: Where Is Rokiatu, The Girl With The Biggest Yansh by Abbeyunique2(m): 7:43am On Jan 08, 2016
She dey my side
Re: Where Is Rokiatu, The Girl With The Biggest Yansh by frankly29: 7:57am On Jan 08, 2016
Why are you searching for her
Re: Where Is Rokiatu, The Girl With The Biggest Yansh by Nobody: 9:00am On Jan 08, 2016
MRSANITY:
I dey miss that babe o
bro as decker ones said, lemme just tell u the secret, if u want ROKIATU just type the originals in nairaland search box and it will take u straight to ROKIATU.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Rokiatu, The Girl With The Biggest Yansh by MilesLamar(m): 9:06am On Jan 08, 2016
Her nyash burst .
Re: Where Is Rokiatu, The Girl With The Biggest Yansh by Nobody: 9:11am On Jan 08, 2016
Endtime Rokiatu
Re: Where Is Rokiatu, The Girl With The Biggest Yansh by StPete: 10:25am On Jan 08, 2016
MilesLamar:
Her nyash burst .

grin grin grin
End time post
Re: Where Is Rokiatu, The Girl With The Biggest Yansh by firstking01(m): 1:17pm On Jan 08, 2016
MrCork:

chai...u no go kie me for nlcheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Is Rokiatu, The Girl With The Biggest Yansh by CaptPlanet(m): 3:06pm On Jan 08, 2016
Decker:

If you are desperate in finding Rokiatu or you want her to appear all the way from oblivion, follow the advice I am going to give to you.

These three letters are all you need: T V D
Once you have these three letters, you will find Rokiatu.
It works as fast as wild fire.

By the way, TVD stands for; The Vampire Diaries.

I think it's Originals...
Re: Where Is Rokiatu, The Girl With The Biggest Yansh by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jan 08, 2016
MrCork:

....sweeery yor dads handsome name is *Fonix*(sounds american) wink

...her husband's name is *Felix* (Nigeria favourite mechanic name) angry

This is hilarious! Lool..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Is Rokiatu, The Girl With The Biggest Yansh by kibzz(m): 8:49pm On Jan 08, 2016
Somthin his wrong with this hoe pee ho..

(1) (Reply)

Sugar Mummy Sex Party To Go Down In Kenya (photos) / How Many Knocks Did You Receive As A Kid Because Of This? / Bleep Boy Breaks Internet On How He Finally Opened Her Legs[must Read]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.