Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,722 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

Wike Sacks Board Of Directors Loyal To Amaechi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Sacks Board Of Directors Loyal To Amaechi (25204 Views)

Nigerians React To Amaechi's Appointment As Transport Minister (Pix) / Wike Sacks Opunabo Inko-Tariah, His Media Adviser / Members Of The Dissolved NNPC Board Of Directors (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Sacks Board Of Directors Loyal To Amaechi by lordtech(m): 7:45am On Jun 01, 2015
Action Man grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Sacks Board Of Directors Loyal To Amaechi by Battery1(m): 8:59am On Jun 01, 2015
Thank God Amaechi didn't appoint or employ me that time I pleaded with him.
Re: Wike Sacks Board Of Directors Loyal To Amaechi by ocelot2006(m): 9:00am On Jun 01, 2015
Let the purge begin. well done Wike.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Sacks Board Of Directors Loyal To Amaechi by sss2015: 9:00am On Jun 01, 2015
Belexy95:
Amaechi was the best elected governor rivers state ever had. Wike is only wasting his time. If he likes he should sack all the civil servants in the state.
Your mumu dey dance galala

4 Likes

Re: Wike Sacks Board Of Directors Loyal To Amaechi by Demdem(m): 9:02am On Jun 01, 2015
barcanista:
Good move Wike. Dissolve all the Boards and appoint true Rivers sons and Daughters. May you lead well....

Protection seeker, this sounds foolish. Those asked to go, where they abookiiis?

4 Likes

Re: Wike Sacks Board Of Directors Loyal To Amaechi by strongerthaneva(m): 9:04am On Jun 01, 2015
hardywaltz:
But Buhari is expected to retain all Jonadafts appointees including those he appointed on the morning of 29th of May.

These Jonathanians are impossible.
they are hell bound fellows especially this Wike and fayose..i see Dem falling soonest..

2 Likes

Re: Wike Sacks Board Of Directors Loyal To Amaechi by SWAGGAVILLAGE(m): 9:04am On Jun 01, 2015
Re: Wike Sacks Board Of Directors Loyal To Amaechi by sss2015: 9:05am On Jun 01, 2015
KriTic24A:

The same bitterness displayed by GEJ that eventually failed him is also on display here.
Are they not the same indigenes like him?
When will this politics of bitterness and hate stop both at state and federal level?

How is this your concern. Are you a Rivers State indigene?

1 Like

Re: Wike Sacks Board Of Directors Loyal To Amaechi by danny301: 9:06am On Jun 01, 2015
Good, even so I expect PMB to sack all the last minutes appointees of GEJ.
Re: Wike Sacks Board Of Directors Loyal To Amaechi by ubandomaadanu: 9:09am On Jun 01, 2015
Do they deserve that from wike
Re: Wike Sacks Board Of Directors Loyal To Amaechi by derolemode(m): 9:09am On Jun 01, 2015
Gov. Wike has opened the courts am begining 2 like dis man

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Sacks Board Of Directors Loyal To Amaechi by ibietela2(m): 9:10am On Jun 01, 2015
hardywaltz:

To the TANiodss Buhari is not expected to sack appointees of Jonathan including last minute ones but they expect WikeD to sack all Amaechi's appointees.

Hypocrites...

NO NOISE
Re: Wike Sacks Board Of Directors Loyal To Amaechi by tonypeaches: 9:11am On Jun 01, 2015

3 Likes

Re: Wike Sacks Board Of Directors Loyal To Amaechi by myklangelo(m): 9:13am On Jun 01, 2015
The newly appointed LGA chairmen will be burning heir phones with calls now.
I see men ashivering!!!

The 1st Igbo language blog is out, it is fun and insightful. Visit, comment, share and criticize.www.odeniigbo..com

3 Likes

Re: Wike Sacks Board Of Directors Loyal To Amaechi by Chiaka(f): 9:15am On Jun 01, 2015
Mrs Aleruchi Cookey - Ameachi girl friend!

That greater port Harcourt was no project at all to start with , in all the 8 years not even a single hut was built. Was just a medium to steal money

2 Likes

Re: Wike Sacks Board Of Directors Loyal To Amaechi by Nobody: 9:16am On Jun 01, 2015
anyway are u interested in joining our VIP group for daily winnings in football bets, check my signature for more details.
Pls, don't just ask for free games cos I paid for dem too.
Only for biz minded
no risk no reward
Re: Wike Sacks Board Of Directors Loyal To Amaechi by jaybee3(m): 9:18am On Jun 01, 2015
This is/was expected so nothing new since every change in leadership always bring about necessary change in strategy since vision as expected are always going to be different.

However, it gets a bit childish when the implementation of the expected change can be seen as settling old scores

The funny thing those egging him on are failing to realise is they stand to lose the most if instability persists in Rivers state

1 Like

Re: Wike Sacks Board Of Directors Loyal To Amaechi by Bigdreams(m): 9:20am On Jun 01, 2015
New administration, new decisions.

Re: Wike Sacks Board Of Directors Loyal To Amaechi by denedene(m): 9:23am On Jun 01, 2015
good riddance, those people NVR had good time intentions. allocating lands in greater pH to friends, family and politicians

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Sacks Board Of Directors Loyal To Amaechi by Chiaka(f): 9:27am On Jun 01, 2015
The topic should be 'Wike Dissolve Greater Port Harcourt Project' as the heading of this topic gave a different meaning all together

I Read most of the comments on this thread. It clearly shows that most comments are not from Rivers State people.......hence all these unproductive comment.
99% does not know what the greater port Harcourt project is and the change it was meant to bring to Rivers state before commenting.
No questions about whether Mrs Aleruchi Cookey worked or not.

The reality is 'No single hut was built on greater port Harcourt project not to talk of a modern building, greater port Harcourt, was just an avenue for Ameachi to steal rivers money.
It was a siphoning make shift office. Wike is right to have dissolved it, the project ate all and achieved nothing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Sacks Board Of Directors Loyal To Amaechi by condralbede(m): 9:28am On Jun 01, 2015
Jorussia:
this action is expected,just as PMB will dissolve all boards set up by GEJ,including that of NDDC.
U Don carry NDDC enter this matter
Re: Wike Sacks Board Of Directors Loyal To Amaechi by Nobody: 9:29am On Jun 01, 2015
I dont know why we have so many riff raffs in rivers state, everyone there has a thug mentality even new born babies behave like thugs, how can a governor loot a state house to the extent that bedsheets are removed its a shame and disgrace, ameachi is such a sore loser indeed., and he went to church to do thanksgiving, hmmm God is merciful indeed> angry
I think rivers state should be called riff raff state.

3 Likes

Re: Wike Sacks Board Of Directors Loyal To Amaechi by LaudGuy: 9:32am On Jun 01, 2015
It's his turn, he can do whatever he likes. He should remember that he is there to serve the people and not his ego.

Meanwhile:
*A sizzling Hot Mixtape will be dropping on Nairaland on 31-12-15* watch this space!

#MakeMusicNotWaR

1 Like

Re: Wike Sacks Board Of Directors Loyal To Amaechi by Jorussia(m): 9:46am On Jun 01, 2015
condralbede:
U Don carry NDDC enter this matter
Wetin happen as i add NDDC?abi you think say buhari go come retain A PDP NDDC board led by dan Abia and Henshaw?

1 Like

Re: Wike Sacks Board Of Directors Loyal To Amaechi by gonzaga: 9:46am On Jun 01, 2015
hardywaltz:
But Buhari is expected to retain all Jonadafts appointees including those he appointed on the morning of 29th of May.

These Jonathanians are impossible.

The comparison should be Governor vs Governor and not Governor vs President.

You should look for a state where a PDP governor was replaced by an APC government and compare what they are doing.

Bringing president in state matters is a bit belittling IMO...
Re: Wike Sacks Board Of Directors Loyal To Amaechi by shammah1(m): 10:03am On Jun 01, 2015
Nice
Re: Wike Sacks Board Of Directors Loyal To Amaechi by Nobody: 10:15am On Jun 01, 2015
action film don start.
Re: Wike Sacks Board Of Directors Loyal To Amaechi by simplynola(m): 10:26am On Jun 01, 2015
Government of vendetta

1 Like

Re: Wike Sacks Board Of Directors Loyal To Amaechi by Forwetinnah: 10:27am On Jun 01, 2015
Federal might my big fat bumbum. ...Ameachi!! IN YOUR FACE!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Sacks Board Of Directors Loyal To Amaechi by Forwetinnah: 10:29am On Jun 01, 2015
kaeforum:
I dont know why we have so many riff raffs in rivers state, everyone there has a thug mentality even new born babies behave like thugs, how can a governor loot a state house to the extent that bedsheets are removed its a shame and disgrace, ameachi is such a sore loser indeed., and he went to church to do thanksgiving, hmmm God is merciful indeed> angry
I think rivers state should be called riff raff state.

That man called Ameachi has no shame....i heard it and I was confused?? Who goes that low

3 Likes

Re: Wike Sacks Board Of Directors Loyal To Amaechi by Forwetinnah: 10:31am On Jun 01, 2015
Chiaka:
The topic should be 'Wike Dissolve Greater Port Harcourt Project' as the heading of this topic gave a different meaning all together

I Read most of the comments on this thread. It clearly shows that most comments are not from Rivers State people.......hence all these unproductive comment.
99% does not know what the greater port Harcourt project is and the change it was meant to bring to Rivers state before commenting.
No questions about whether Mrs Aleruchi Cookey worked or not.

The reality is 'No single hut was built on greater port Harcourt project not to talk of a modern building, greater port Harcourt, was just an avenue for Ameachi to steal rivers money.
It was a siphoning make shift office. Wike is right to have dissolved it, the project ate all and achieved nothing.

Tell them...i hope buhari knows this??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Sacks Board Of Directors Loyal To Amaechi by Chibokgame: 10:38am On Jun 01, 2015
Some Good observations and directives
Especially that Of the refuse workers,

Before I go this is What i mean,
That the Garden city
Has turned to Garbage city.

This is port harcourt city Mile 2 area, this morning.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

OzzyBee OzzyBosco Visits Olusegun Obasanjo (Photos) / 23 PDP Reps Set To Defect To APC / Christmas: I Have No Regrets Forgiving Tony Kabaka Adun – Gov Obaseki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.