Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,533 members, 7,823,317 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Why Buhari Didn’t Make Assets Public – Aides - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Buhari Didn’t Make Assets Public – Aides (42364 Views)

Ezekwesili Never Said Buhari Didn’t Deserve To Be President …what She Said .PIX / Aisha Buhari Didn’t Shut Down Her Abuja Spa (see Pics) - Nigerian Times / Kayode Ogudamisi Tells Him To Declare Assets Public (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Buhari Didn’t Make Assets Public – Aides by CSTR2: 7:37am On Jun 01, 2015
jorlons:

I hope you'll be objective in your scrutiny ?? That's all we ask from you guys in playing the opposition role.

I sincerely hope you will not see a non-existent irregularity.
I am very objective.
I will be the first to praise buhari for the many good decisions he will probably make.
And i will be the first to criticize and chastise him for his goofs which i hope for the sake of Nigerians are not many.
The question is; are you objective?

3 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Didn’t Make Assets Public – Aides by BuddhaPalm(m): 7:40am On Jun 01, 2015
zudozz:
buhari was a saint!! He used 2 be a beggar in d north!! He was d only ex president that rejected all d financial benefits n lived in a hut n shit in a bucket n had 2 trek 2 d stream 2 take his bath.. HAhahahahahhaha..Mumu them! I no be mumu. I be myself. Tinubu n Amaechi n their propaganda n obasanjo vandetta nonsenses no catch me... Na una them deceive. Change my TOE!

Hahahahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy

You wan use laugh kill me this morning.

3 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Didn’t Make Assets Public – Aides by Firefire(m): 7:40am On Jun 01, 2015
CSTR2:
God bless yar'adua for giving us the true definition of "public declaration of assets".
If not, buhari and his hordes will redefine the meaning of the word "public".

They are doing already.

2 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Didn’t Make Assets Public – Aides by bashydemy(m): 7:40am On Jun 01, 2015
Firefire:

Oga,

CCB will make 'declared' asset public

Please get your facts right and revert.

Thank you.
Yes Mr firefire, they will as soon as PMB ask them to publish it publicly ok.
Re: Why Buhari Didn’t Make Assets Public – Aides by ShowYourCertificate: 7:41am On Jun 01, 2015
bashydemy:
You see where you got it wrong? GEJ did not declare anything to code of conduct so stop lying and please stop asking someone what you can't get from your Father. PMB will do that in due time.
I'm not lying. Jonathan actually declared his assets to the CCB. Click on this link:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/09/jonathan-has-declared-assets-bureau-chairman/

7 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Didn’t Make Assets Public – Aides by Nobody: 7:43am On Jun 01, 2015
Firefire:

Why is Buhari team playing on Nigerians intelligence ?
Buhari is deceitful and a fraud

5 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Didn’t Make Assets Public – Aides by xcolanto(m): 7:44am On Jun 01, 2015
What?? Babaonechance aka mr "integrity" has to be arm twisted to declare his cows and goats to the public! Thought he went about showing the media his cows and goats right before he was sworn in? Did no one have the chance to count those items? Babaonechance is a fraud! Breaking campaign promises right after his sworn in. Only lost souls would be surprised at his deceptive nature not me.. Nigerians are in for a long 4 years of their existence shocked

All hail babaonechance the dura herdsman grin

4 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Didn’t Make Assets Public – Aides by Imortal001: 7:44am On Jun 01, 2015
Some people think that PMB is clueless like GEJ.

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Didn’t Make Assets Public – Aides by Firefire(m): 7:44am On Jun 01, 2015
bashydemy:
Yes Mr firefire, they will as soon as PMB ask them to publish it publicly ok.

Sir,

Please go back and read your earlier post again.

You are now saying "... as soon as PMB ask them to publish" is that not double mouth ?

3 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Didn’t Make Assets Public – Aides by bashydemy(m): 7:45am On Jun 01, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
I'm not lying. Jonathan actually declared his assets to the CCB. Click on this link:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/09/jonathan-has-declared-assets-bureau-chairman/
You see where you guys need brain check? GEJ was swear in may 29th 2011 and declare asstes in September 2012.. a year after right.. but PMB declare his 2days into office so why are you guys ranting and crying.... PMB all the way.
Re: Why Buhari Didn’t Make Assets Public – Aides by CSTR2: 7:45am On Jun 01, 2015
bashydemy:
You see where you got it wrong? GEJ did not declare anything to code of conduct so stop lying and please stop asking someone what you can't get from your Father. PMB will do that in due time.
GEJ declared to the constitutional authorized agencies as required by law, you mindless revisionist.
You think the APC wouldn't have raised hell if he didn't?
If GEJ didn't declare his assets there was no way he would be president.
His many enemies in the legislative chambers would have impeached him.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Didn’t Make Assets Public – Aides by UncleJudax(m): 7:45am On Jun 01, 2015
disloman:
If u can tell us how APc followers F*** up,I will respect u from now on.But u can't,U remain a goat 4 life.
He said buhari fvcked up, and yee followers know.
Don't just read, try and comprehend...unless you are prevaricating.
Re: Why Buhari Didn’t Make Assets Public – Aides by GbengaJimoh(m): 7:45am On Jun 01, 2015
PassingShot:
Now, these are people whose opinions matter in the society talking with common sense. Not some frustrated souls struggling for cheap popularity online.

Even their pay master PDP are being reasonable to know that PMB needs to settle down in office first.

Online TANoids, you can all cry as much as you like. Your warped opinions count for little or nothing.
Who are TANoids and who are PDP? That defence line is useless coz I've always known you to term them up as one. If it was GEJ that didn't declare his assets, you would have been the first fool to come here and start ranting 'Clueless, Clueless, Clueless!' like a village goat.

4 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Didn’t Make Assets Public – Aides by bashydemy(m): 7:45am On Jun 01, 2015
barcanista:
You are mad, did your GEJ declare anything? it took him over a year to declare for CCB.
Re: Why Buhari Didn’t Make Assets Public – Aides by GbengaJimoh(m): 7:46am On Jun 01, 2015
CSTR2:
GEJ declared to the constitutional authorized agencies as required by law, you mindless revisionist.

4 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Didn’t Make Assets Public – Aides by bashydemy(m): 7:47am On Jun 01, 2015
Firefire:

Sir,

Please go back and read your earlier post again.

You are now saying "... as soon as PMB ask them to publish" is that not double mouth ?
That is what i still stand on that it's the CCB that will publish it.. Do you want PMB to come on air and started saying i have this and that? are you this daft?
Re: Why Buhari Didn’t Make Assets Public – Aides by CSTR2: 7:48am On Jun 01, 2015
bashydemy:
You see where you guys need brain check? GEJ was swear in may 29th 2011 and declare asstes in September 2012.. a year after right.. but PMB declare his 2days into office so why are you guys ranting and crying.... PMB all the way.
GEJ is supposed to be a clueless failure,remember.
Yar'adua did his in less than 40 days.
Muhammadu buhari is supposed to be the best thing since sliced bread.
I expect him to outdo yar'adua.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Didn’t Make Assets Public – Aides by bashydemy(m): 7:49am On Jun 01, 2015
Jonathan has declared assets – CCB chairman

on September 26, 2012 / in News 4:38 pm / Comments

Abuja – President Goodluck Jonathan has declared his assets and has no case to answer, Dr Sam Saba, the Chairman of the Code of Conduct Bureau (CCB), has said.

“As far as we are concerned, Mr President has declared his assets, though not publicly. There is no law that says that you should declare your assets publicly; it simply states that you should declare your assets.

President Goodluck Jonathan

“What is important is that he has declared his assets and when we go through his form and we discover any area that is questionable, then we will take him to court,” he said.

Saba spoke through Alhaji Ibrahim Manzo, the Federal Commissioner representing North West in the Bureau, who represented him at a Compliance Training Workshop for Public officers on Wednesday in Abuja.

He said the Bureau was doing its bit, but that the public was not doing its own part by refusing to blow the whistle on defaulters.

Saba, who noted that the fight against corruption is the collective responsibility of all patriotic Nigerians, said Nigerians should wake up to the task.

He said the aim of the training was to sensitise public officers to the importance of assets declaration and what was required of them while filling the form.

“If they know what they are being asked and how to answer correctly, it will lessen our work and reduce the burden of taking people to court for non-compliance,” he said.

He said that education was the key to understanding any issue, and that the Bureau organised the enlightenment programme in the hope that the National Universities Commission (NUC) would help in sending the message across through education.

Prof. Julius Okojie, the Executive Secretary of the NUC, said the bane of corruption in the country
was lack of provision of basic necessities of life and lack of knowledge of basic societal norms.

Okojie said that an individual’s behavioural pattern was determined by the society because “what the society defines as right, is what the people follow’’.

“We know that there are issues, but we must endeavour to be on the side of truth. When we learn to be honest and stand on the side of truth, this country will be better for all of us.’’

Alhaji Kabir Mashi, the Acting Chairman of the Federal Inland Revenue Service, described the compliance programme as “a very good and noble development”, adding that with interaction, there would always be a better understanding of critical issues.

He said that there were many questions that were yearning for answers concerning the responsibility of the public regarding the CCB operations and what was required of the citizens.

Mashi, who said the programme would help in understanding the Bureau, gave the assurance that FIRS would ensure compliance with the Bureau’s requirements.

Mr Abdullahi Dikko, the Comptroller General of the Nigeria Customs Service, who was represented by Comptroller Nuhu Isa, urged the public to be proactive by declaring their assets instead of waiting to face the law.

Dikko said that with compliance training workshop, people would know more and would want to do the right thing.

Re: Why Buhari Didn’t Make Assets Public – Aides by ShowYourCertificate: 7:50am On Jun 01, 2015
bashydemy:
Olodo, who said he declared his assets in September 2012 grin.

For your information, before you assume the powers of the President you must declare your assets to the CCB as stipulated by the 1999 constitution as amended.

My advice, stop exposing your ignorance on the forum grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Didn’t Make Assets Public – Aides by CSTR2: 7:51am On Jun 01, 2015
bashydemy:
That is what i still stand on that it's the CCB that will publish it.. Do you want PMB to come on air and started saying i have this and that? are you this daft?
The CCB does not have the right to do that.
Yar'adua personally declared his assets.
Your buhari is not a better man than him.

3 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Didn’t Make Assets Public – Aides by Rotimi47: 7:51am On Jun 01, 2015
Buhari & Osinbanjo's assets claim have to be verified first by appropriate authorities so as to know how true they are & then it goes public. I don't know why many don't under Standard procedures.
Re: Why Buhari Didn’t Make Assets Public – Aides by PassingShot(m): 7:52am On Jun 01, 2015
[s]
barcanista:
[/s]

Cry cry baby! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Didn’t Make Assets Public – Aides by PenAndPaper: 7:52am On Jun 01, 2015
Hehehehe. Una never see anything.
Re: Why Buhari Didn’t Make Assets Public – Aides by Forwetinnah: 7:52am On Jun 01, 2015
This issue should be given another name...where in the world does anyone declare their assets in secret?? Only in Nigeria by an APC administration?? SECRET DECLARATION of ASSETS grin . Oh my sweet Lord, to what aim exactly?? So we won't know the kind of wealth he has amassed when he's leaving the Presidency?? Many more secret things to come but must be dug out whether they like it OR NOT

3 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Didn’t Make Assets Public – Aides by Lincoln275(m): 7:53am On Jun 01, 2015
hmmmmmm! nawa ooooo, nobody holy pass oooo, baba plz no fall my hand nah. wetin u wan make my pdp guys in my office come dey yarn, #babaplzdeclareurassetpublicly

2 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Didn’t Make Assets Public – Aides by PassingShot(m): 7:53am On Jun 01, 2015
[s]
GbengaJimoh:

Who are TANoids and who are PDP? That defence line is useless coz I've always known you to term them up as one. If it was GEJ that didn't declare his assets, you would have been the first fool to come here and start ranting 'Clueless, Clueless, Clueless!' like a village goat.
[/s]
Re: Why Buhari Didn’t Make Assets Public – Aides by olami100(m): 7:54am On Jun 01, 2015
People shud stop making noise about buhari declaring asset.he promised he will do dat in 100 days.So let give him a benefit of doubt. ASAP. He is still on track
Re: Why Buhari Didn’t Make Assets Public – Aides by Temmytea70(m): 7:54am On Jun 01, 2015
stinggy:
Be a man of your words and don't till after any 100 days General. I don't like how this is sounding undecided

Oga,nobody dey rush u nah...calmly make ur point known.......abi ure stingy wit ur words ni as ur moniker implies........there is a "WAIT" missing
Re: Why Buhari Didn’t Make Assets Public – Aides by GbengaJimoh(m): 7:55am On Jun 01, 2015
PassingShot:
[s][/s]
I know. The truth hurts grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Didn’t Make Assets Public – Aides by ShowYourCertificate: 7:56am On Jun 01, 2015
bashydemy:
“As far as we are concerned, Mr President has declared his assets, though not publicly. There is no law that says that you should declare your assets publicly; it simply states that you should declare your assets.

Yes there's no law that says you should declare your assets publicly. It was this statement that embolden Jonathan to say he doesn't "give a damn" concerning public declaration of assets.

Buhari was the one who said he would declare his assets publicly. So are you saying Buhari should break his promise and shouldn't "give a damn" too? grin.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Didn’t Make Assets Public – Aides by bashydemy(m): 7:57am On Jun 01, 2015
CSTR2:
Hahaha now you are talking, GEJ declared to the constitutional authorized agencies as required by law after 1yr in office and PMB did they same after 2days in office so why are you guys crying so loud and asking him to go publicly when your GEJ did not do anything like that.
Re: Why Buhari Didn’t Make Assets Public – Aides by SeverusSnape(m): 7:58am On Jun 01, 2015
iphanyiuma:
Buhari lives in a comfortable bungalow with lots of cows and several crate of Fanta the house is not even well painted so in case you see something that looks like a 5star hotel do the maths cheesycheesy
Badt guy Ifeanyi. grin grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Enugu Youths Chase Fulani Herdsmen & Their Cows Away From Their Farmlands (Video / Lekki: ASCAB Identified The Barracks Of Soldiers Who Shot Protesters - Falana / Nigeria President Will No Longer Travel Abroad For Medicals – Aisha Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.