Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,444 members, 7,861,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:35 AM

Is It Proper For A Guy To Date/marry A Girl Who Is Far Older Than Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Proper For A Guy To Date/marry A Girl Who Is Far Older Than Him (590 Views)

My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me / Have U Dated Or Just Have Sex With A Gal Far Older Dan U,ladies also(share) / Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Proper For A Guy To Date/marry A Girl Who Is Far Older Than Him by ogahlouiskid18(m): 4:12am On Jun 01, 2015
need ur respond please.
cox a Guy of 29 weded a woman of 34 hère in owerri. i wonder who will be thé head of family.
Re: Is It Proper For A Guy To Date/marry A Girl Who Is Far Older Than Him by ogahlouiskid18(m): 4:30am On Jun 01, 2015
holla
Re: Is It Proper For A Guy To Date/marry A Girl Who Is Far Older Than Him by Nobody: 5:08am On Jun 01, 2015
No..its not!
Tho some people will say Age is just a number and love is all that counts but I say "cut the cut dats good riddiance to bad rubbish"

Reasons whyy It is not advisable
1.No matter how much the woman tries to respect the man there will always be a fight and then the woman will begin to say things(simply cos she's a woman=they always say things e.g flawles,missclassy #na joke o b4 dem call farano to ban me shocked)e.g "are we mates?? "Simply because u are my husband dosent mean u are the head" believe me this is the least of what they can say

2.If they have money than the man..dats an AUTOMATIC LOBATAN, an HABATICAL JEOPARDY..the man becomes the wife AUTOMATICALLY

3.She uses "o" instead of "e" for him my fellow yorubains* will understand this

My point is..That Marriage will only sustain by the grace of GOD
Re: Is It Proper For A Guy To Date/marry A Girl Who Is Far Older Than Him by correctyourself(m): 5:12am On Jun 01, 2015
I do not encourage marrying woman that is older, mostly when the age gap is much, being the head and decision making may not be a problem because the love is still on fire.
But when old age set-in he will realize his mistake, I have seen a situation like this and today there is nothing like happiness between them and the only thing keeping them now is their children and there is nothing like love for each other and love making has since been abandoned you understand what I mean because he now sees her as an old woman and the man is still very young , as a result of this the man dont come home sometimes; he rather sleep outside.
That guy should beware of what i have said and those who has ear let them hear, mostly those that are not yet married.
Re: Is It Proper For A Guy To Date/marry A Girl Who Is Far Older Than Him by todayguest(m): 5:21am On Jun 01, 2015
It's proper. Never heard anywhere that it's improper. Before you go dating or marrying a lady older, what happen to the younger ones? If you are attracted to someone older, would it be right to call you a 'gold digger'? 29/34 is just 5. I've seen a lady marry and bore kids with her son's mate.
Re: Is It Proper For A Guy To Date/marry A Girl Who Is Far Older Than Him by Nobody: 5:24am On Jun 01, 2015
Here to read comments
Re: Is It Proper For A Guy To Date/marry A Girl Who Is Far Older Than Him by Bacteriocin(m): 5:26am On Jun 01, 2015
"Older", no problem. "Far older", NO.
Re: Is It Proper For A Guy To Date/marry A Girl Who Is Far Older Than Him by Nobody: 5:31am On Jun 01, 2015
Guys should not date an older lady. Oftentimes the older lady is not submissive.
Re: Is It Proper For A Guy To Date/marry A Girl Who Is Far Older Than Him by Nobody: 5:33am On Jun 01, 2015
Jarizod:
No..its not!
Tho some people will say Age is just a number and love is all that counts but I say "cut the cut dats good riddiance to bad rubbish"

Reasons whyy It is not advisable
1.No matter how much the woman tries to respect the man there will always be a fight and then the woman will begin to say things(simply cos she's a woman=they always say things e.g flawles,missclassy #na joke o b4 dem call farano to ban me shocked)e.g "are we mates?? "Simply because u are my husband dosent mean u are the head" believe me this is the least of what they can say

2.If they have money than the man..dats an AUTOMATIC LOBATAN,dats an HABATICAL..the man becomes the wife AUTOMATICALLY

3.She uses "o" instead of "e" for him my fellow yorubains* will understand this

My point is..That Marriage will only sustain by the grace of GOD
...you should learn to keep secret-you reveal my life in public.I forgive you,buddy...
Re: Is It Proper For A Guy To Date/marry A Girl Who Is Far Older Than Him by Nobody: 5:41am On Jun 01, 2015
Omotolu:
...you should learn to keep secret-you reveal my life in public.I forgive you,buddy...
thanx sir grin
Re: Is It Proper For A Guy To Date/marry A Girl Who Is Far Older Than Him by Skillfullulu(m): 6:58am On Jun 01, 2015
I see no problem in it but understanding matters most.

(1) (Reply)

Court Dissolves 13-year-old Marriage Over Sexual Starvation / Labels Are For Cans Not People / I Need A God Fearing Born Again Christian Single Ladies Between Age 24 To 33

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.