Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,086 members, 7,818,256 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

Biafra: MASSOB, Niger Delta Group Team Up To Actualise Struggle - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: MASSOB, Niger Delta Group Team Up To Actualise Struggle (7790 Views)

Biafra: MASSOB Shuts Down Camps In Igboland Till Further Notice / Massob And Niger Delta Group Team Up To Actualise Biafra. / Biafra: MASSOB, Niger Delta Group Team Up To Actualise Struggle. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: MASSOB, Niger Delta Group Team Up To Actualise Struggle by Caseless: 8:02am On Jun 01, 2015
Bunch of 'cocroaches'!
We're still waiting for Asari in particular cos he promised to make heads roll in Nigeria if jonathan loses.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: MASSOB, Niger Delta Group Team Up To Actualise Struggle by BuddhaPalm(m): 8:03am On Jun 01, 2015
Udmaster:
If they want WAR again, many will join the Biafran Army and fight for Biafra and Ojukwu. We are READY.. This is not 1967 but 2015, Igbos are more advanced now..

I no follow una. War no be movie my brother.

When machine guns begin halla, you go sh1t for pant.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: MASSOB, Niger Delta Group Team Up To Actualise Struggle by Princewill1(m): 8:03am On Jun 01, 2015
If biafra secede,what is happening in illorin now will be a child's play compare to what is going to happen.

Hausa-fulani will enslave yorubas forever and ever.

Yoruba christains and middlebelt christains will be christain minority in Nigeria.

Islam will be knocking at their doors!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: MASSOB, Niger Delta Group Team Up To Actualise Struggle by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 8:06am On Jun 01, 2015
acenazt:
Kai amma me ya sa wa an nan jakunan ba su da wayo. Sun manta cewa an ci uwarsu a da ko?
Translation... But why is it that these donkeys lack common sense?? Have they forgoten how they were dealt with in the past??

Asari is selfishly fuelling something he cant quench I piety the idiots wanting their biafra.

huta kawai. Basu dat hakali. Yare din basuda ka'i. Sumata abida yawaru da su.

Mu na kalosu.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: MASSOB, Niger Delta Group Team Up To Actualise Struggle by Nobody: 8:07am On Jun 01, 2015
Amadi45:
massob shud go and sit down and let more qualify bodies like IPOB And Nnamdi Kanu to Handle this before they jeopertize everything.
u are here again with your hate.

Divide and rule. ..it's all over
we all has realised our past mistakes ........

now no going back and one Nigeria has finished

up biafra

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: MASSOB, Niger Delta Group Team Up To Actualise Struggle by Nobody: 8:08am On Jun 01, 2015
Amadi45:
massob shud go and sit down and let more qualify bodies like IPOB And Nnamdi Kanu to Handle this before they jeopertize everything.
u are here again with your hate.

Divide and rule. ..it's all over
we all has realised our past mistakes ........

now no going back and one Nigeria has finished

up biafra

5 Likes

Re: Biafra: MASSOB, Niger Delta Group Team Up To Actualise Struggle by midolian(m): 8:10am On Jun 01, 2015
BackDatAssUp:

Yoruba slavery is imminent.
what makes this dunce think if you are not with them, then u must be yoruba? Do you know how many ethnic groups we have in Nigeria? And Arnt yoruba's better than u? undecided Do you know I got to know the true meaning of slavery when I knew about u guyz? Go and learn more about ya pple to know how they betrayed and sold out each other as slaves because of greed in those days..I am sure that's why u remain slaves
Re: Biafra: MASSOB, Niger Delta Group Team Up To Actualise Struggle by Remarkable: 8:11am On Jun 01, 2015
EUROBOMBER:
Nwa Nwa nna, o di ka mu na gi kwu ofu ebe n'isiokwu a bu Biafra and emume ha... o na eme ha oku oku n'ahu ma n'obara... where do you see all this amounting to?
Re: Biafra: MASSOB, Niger Delta Group Team Up To Actualise Struggle by midolian(m): 8:13am On Jun 01, 2015
Caseless:
Bunch of 'cocroaches'!
We're still waiting for Asari in particular cos he promised to make heads roll in Nigeria if jonathan loses.
The gorrilla can only beat his chest. Nothing more

Asari has always bn a noise maker..na small benin republic jail am sometime ago
Re: Biafra: MASSOB, Niger Delta Group Team Up To Actualise Struggle by dridowu: 8:14am On Jun 01, 2015
Chukwugekwu:
I support you buharı will lead Nigeria not biafra
Yes as at toady till 2019 Buhari will lead Nigeria at large not biafra, cos Biafra is yet to be recognise by UN as a country . The last time i checked, you can't use the "self acclaimed biafra currency in any part of Igboland legally" talkless of going to NigerDelta
Re: Biafra: MASSOB, Niger Delta Group Team Up To Actualise Struggle by SOUNDKING: 8:19am On Jun 01, 2015
dridowu:
Let them team together from now till whenever they like, d koko be say Presi Buhari will lead Nigeria till 2019, so meaning their team up is of no concern to Nigeria at large.
idowu, please no body is saying buhari should not be your president he can even be your God for all we care.....God bless Biafra.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: MASSOB, Niger Delta Group Team Up To Actualise Struggle by Nobody: 8:19am On Jun 01, 2015
BuddhaPalm:

I no follow una. War no be movie my brother.

When machine guns begin halla, you go sh1t for pant.

any tree that can not bear a fruit should be cut down .......
and u will be cut down. .........

up biafra

7 Likes

Re: Biafra: MASSOB, Niger Delta Group Team Up To Actualise Struggle by Nobody: 8:24am On Jun 01, 2015
midolian:

remember that igbos are not afraid of war.....and asari is with them .....mmh

wahala dey

up biafra

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: MASSOB, Niger Delta Group Team Up To Actualise Struggle by nonaira: 8:35am On Jun 01, 2015
Princewill1:
If biafra secede,what is happening in illorin now will be a child's play compare to what is going to happen.

Hausa-fulani will enslave yorubas forever and ever.

Yoruba christains and middlebelt christains will be christain minority in Nigeria.

Islam will be knocking at their doors!

Who gives a natural born @ss what happens to that backwards, underdeveloped, illiterate, criminal infested, corrupt infested, tribalistic, children of Satan called Yoruba. That f2king tribe can burn in he11 for anyone cares. If the north wants to enslave some more then bravo cause they already begging for it to happen. Anyway don't mention those devils ever again on any Biafra, ND, SE or SS topic. Those worthless people are not even worth acknowledging. Let them burn in hell with their father.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: MASSOB, Niger Delta Group Team Up To Actualise Struggle by BuddhaPalm(m): 8:39am On Jun 01, 2015
Chukwugekwu:
any tree that can not bear a fruit should be cut down .......
and u will be cut down. .........

up biafra

Internet warrior tongue.
Re: Biafra: MASSOB, Niger Delta Group Team Up To Actualise Struggle by Kingspin(m): 8:39am On Jun 01, 2015
Chukwugekwu:
I support you buharı will lead Nigeria not biafra
Yes, i support too but is there peace in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Biafra: MASSOB, Niger Delta Group Team Up To Actualise Struggle by vayne(m): 9:24am On Jun 01, 2015
grin grin grin heart attack news grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: MASSOB, Niger Delta Group Team Up To Actualise Struggle by Nobody: 9:47am On Jun 01, 2015
BuddhaPalm:

Internet warrior tongue.
do you know that water don pass gari for una side. .

North go use una do suya

grin

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: MASSOB, Niger Delta Group Team Up To Actualise Struggle by Chiaka(f): 9:58am On Jun 01, 2015
I like it when SS/SE are cooperating - truly we should be one and not divided. But on Biafra or A.K.A Lower Niger......am still watching, no comment yet!

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: MASSOB, Niger Delta Group Team Up To Actualise Struggle by gowaga68: 10:52am On Jun 01, 2015
So be it.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: MASSOB, Niger Delta Group Team Up To Actualise Struggle by Nobody: 11:06am On Jun 01, 2015
Remarkable:
Nwa Nwa nna, o di ka mu na gi kwu ofu ebe n'isiokwu a bu Biafra and emume ha... o na eme ha oku oku n'ahu ma n'obara... where do you see all this amounting to?

Nwanem, ike gwuru maka okwu gbasara Biafra. Ekperemm buka Chineke Nye anyi amamihen puriche maka ihenile gbasara okwu nka. Muwa choro ofu Nigeria, otu msi nele ya, Buhari mecha, oga eyen anyi Presidency Nigeria. Chigozie anyi.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: MASSOB, Niger Delta Group Team Up To Actualise Struggle by Nobody: 11:08am On Jun 01, 2015
Buhari should settle down quickly and hand these noisemakers jail terms. Then he should provide jobs for those ones here on Nairaland. They should be taught never to mention Biafra ever again.

Or Better still, they should let them go and form their useless country. When their oil dries up, we will see how they survive after that.
Re: Biafra: MASSOB, Niger Delta Group Team Up To Actualise Struggle by Nobody: 11:26am On Jun 01, 2015
acenazt:
Kai amma me ya sa wa an nan jakunan ba su da wayo. Sun manta cewa an ci uwarsu a da ko?
Translation... But why is it that these donkeys lack common sense?? Have they forgoten how they were dealt with in the past??

Asari is selfishly fuelling something he cant quench I piety the idiots wanting their biafra.
Oil Thief! What are you scared of?

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: MASSOB, Niger Delta Group Team Up To Actualise Struggle by acenazt: 11:27am On Jun 01, 2015
SOUNDKING:
looking at the past will make you sure of victory but you will surely be disappointed know yee well that when you don't crush your enemy totally when he recovers and attacks he will attack with anger while you relax and say victory is sure my guy rethink cos me alone dey vex for una.
in hausa we have a saying that goes 'Mijin Yawa ya fi Mijin Karfi" it means there is strength in numbers and lets look past numbers you still wont stand a chance.
Re: Biafra: MASSOB, Niger Delta Group Team Up To Actualise Struggle by Nobody: 11:36am On Jun 01, 2015
acenazt:

they've forgotten no group can fight a nation and win....we will only allow hausas to face them,we are too advance to be exchanging blows with them rather we use belts on them cost na small Pickin dem be
Re: Biafra: MASSOB, Niger Delta Group Team Up To Actualise Struggle by acenazt: 11:38am On Jun 01, 2015
southniyikaye:
they've forgotten no group can fight a nation and win....we will only allow hausas to face them,we are to advance to be exchanging blows with rather we use belts on them cost na small Pickin dem be
oga olu abeg take am eazy what do u take the hausas for?? If you guys would use belts we'd spank their backsides
Re: Biafra: MASSOB, Niger Delta Group Team Up To Actualise Struggle by Nobody: 11:41am On Jun 01, 2015
Udmaster:
Why are yorubas always on Biafran thread?
why are biafrans always on a yoruba site?

1 Like

Re: Biafra: MASSOB, Niger Delta Group Team Up To Actualise Struggle by Caseless: 12:11pm On Jun 01, 2015
midolian:

Do u know that he even cried while in police custody in benin republic? Such a useless man.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: MASSOB, Niger Delta Group Team Up To Actualise Struggle by SOUNDKING: 12:14pm On Jun 01, 2015
acenazt:
in hausa we have a saying that goes 'Mijin Yawa ya fi Mijin Karfi" it means there is strength in numbers and lets look past numbers you still wont stand a chance.
i laugh you.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: MASSOB, Niger Delta Group Team Up To Actualise Struggle by GudluckIBB(m): 12:19pm On Jun 01, 2015
It was during GEJ's Electioneering campaign that he cluelessly encouraged and brought back militias like OPC and Massob.Now its getting out of hand.But I trust the present Administration to deal with the situation.I think Asari just want to be in the News at all time.
Re: Biafra: MASSOB, Niger Delta Group Team Up To Actualise Struggle by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jun 01, 2015
Once again the ibos are being led by the nose by another egocentric buffoon. Some people never learn.
Azikiwe denied us a mutually agreed secession clause in the constitution, another ibo made Nigeria a unitary state.
Why do you think war is the most logical way to get what you willingly gave away?

1 Like

Re: Biafra: MASSOB, Niger Delta Group Team Up To Actualise Struggle by midolian(m): 1:35pm On Jun 01, 2015
Caseless:
Do u know that he even cried while in police custody in benin republic? Such a useless man.
oh yea..I know that too. The f00l will soon learn his biggest lesson.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Naf Expands Yola Airport Apron,Conducts Eye Surgery On 2nd Batch Of IDPs(Photos) / #SanwoSpeaks: Media Chat with Lagos State Governor, Babajide Sanwo-Olu / Edun Panel Seeks Removal Of SIP From Humanitarian Ministry To Finance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.