Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,313 members, 7,839,506 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

Igbo Leaders Seek Ambode’s Cooperation - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Leaders Seek Ambode’s Cooperation (18302 Views)

Igbo Leaders Seek Audience With Trump / Amaechi Pledges To Complete Ongoing Rail Projects, Calls For Cooperation / Diezani Was Arrested Due To Efcc's Request/cooperation - Punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Leaders Seek Ambode’s Cooperation by Jobneeded12: 12:01pm On Jun 01, 2015
ransomed:
::-Nna stop this nonsense. We are trying to mend fence for harmonious working relationship and peaceful co-existence, you are here pouring more fuel into an inferno that will "cook" no good . Most of you people calling for war on this platform has neither visited Lagos nor having a business, an enterprise in the state of Aquatic splendour. Quit this child's play and do not create more problem for genuine residents and business owners in lagos irrespective of tribe or ethnic group. Thanks.

YORUBA BOY DONT YOU GET IT ,THIS PEOPLE DONT LIKE YOU THEY WANT LAGOS CHIKENA FIGHT BACK AND STOP BEING DIPLOMATIC

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Leaders Seek Ambode’s Cooperation by tonychristopher: 12:07pm On Jun 01, 2015
NO PROBLEM...IGNONRANCE IS BLISS, YOU DID NOT APSS ONITSHA, YOU DID NOT PASS ENUGU, YOU DID NOT PASS ASABA , YOU DID NOT PASS ENUGU, AWKA AND MANY OTHER CITIES

WELL IGNORANCE IS BLISS

YOU CAN SERVE IN OGOJA WETIN CONCERN ME, ME SEFF I DEY ILESAN DEY TYPE, ILESAN IS PAVED WITH GOLD WITH UNDERGROUND DRAINAGE SYSTEMS, THE CITIZENS OF IFE DRIVES ASTON MARTINS TO WORK

IGNORANCE IS BLISS ..ONCE AGAIN

Jobneeded12:

I served in Ebonyi walshi the worst place in EKITI is better
Re: Igbo Leaders Seek Ambode’s Cooperation by ojezee(m): 12:20pm On Jun 01, 2015
tonychristopher:
oh the way the igbo and ikwerre fight but they are blood brothers but i am in lagos i can see the level of that

and that doesnt make ikweerre or ukwu nzu yoruba also

be careful for what you wish for others

the difference is ikwerre people refused to be called ibo,probably because they have oil ,you can't get such kind of betrayal in Yoruba land.
Re: Igbo Leaders Seek Ambode’s Cooperation by tonychristopher: 12:30pm On Jun 01, 2015
We are on same page ..the same way ilorin okun and Kabba people hates to be called Yoruba for reason best known to them maybe because of their fulani kings

To me that is the best betrayal and u can't see such in igbo land ....where a foriegn tribe rules
ojezee:
the difference is ikwerre people refused to be called ibo,probably because they have oil ,you can't get such kind of betrayal in Yoruba land.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Leaders Seek Ambode’s Cooperation by XBLadez: 12:39pm On Jun 01, 2015
disumusa:
see 95perc of prostitude in any hotel are igbo, secondly you ibo have more bastard among you which are product of rap by nigeria army,
Oya, just drink a cup of cement and end ur miserable, jobless life. As u can see, I'm busy grin
Re: Igbo Leaders Seek Ambode’s Cooperation by mayorchelsea(m): 12:41pm On Jun 01, 2015
SOME foolish SS/SE people tell us Lagos is no man's land but claim that the oil in Niger Delta is for them only and doesn't belong to Nigeria. What is the sense or logic in this? Can an Igbo man or ND man tell an Hausa man in kano that Kano belongs to no man?

1 Like

Re: Igbo Leaders Seek Ambode’s Cooperation by XBLadez: 12:42pm On Jun 01, 2015
Jobneeded12:

YORUBA BOY DONT YOU GET IT ,THIS PEOPLE DONT LIKE YOU THEY WANT LAGOS CHIKENA FIGHT BACK AND STOP BEING DIPLOMATIC
I'm on break from work. I'm sorry ur not opportuned cry
Re: Igbo Leaders Seek Ambode’s Cooperation by XBLadez: 12:43pm On Jun 01, 2015
mayorchelsea:
SOME foolish SS/SE people tell us Lagos is no man's land but claim that the oil in Niger Delta is for them only and doesn't belong to Nigeria. What is the sense or logic in this? Can an Igbo man or ND man tell an Hausa man in kano that Kano belongs to no man?

Is that the only problem? Ok, we accept, Lagos is Yoruba land
Re: Igbo Leaders Seek Ambode’s Cooperation by mayorchelsea(m): 12:50pm On Jun 01, 2015
tonychristopher:
We are on same page ..the same way ilorin okun and Kabba people hates to be called Yoruba for reason best known to them maybe because of their fulani kings

To me that is the best betrayal and u can't see such in igbo land ....where a foriegn tribe rules

Why spread false information?Speak on only what you know.I'm from kwara state and I'm Yoruba, what language do you think the Ilorin people speak or better still ,tell me the tribe they belong to.The okun people represent the Yoruba-speaking nation in kogi state and tried to get a state in the last confab.The Ikwerre people aren't Igbo and will never be.#PUBLIC DISPLAY OF IGNORANCE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Leaders Seek Ambode’s Cooperation by tonychristopher: 1:04pm On Jun 01, 2015
WHY SPREAD RUMOURS I AM FROM RIVERS STATE, OKUN AND KABBA PEOPLE ARE NOT YORUBAS AND WILL NEVER BE YORUBAS, ILORIN IS NOT A YORUBA TOWN AIT IS AN EMIRATE AND HAVE AN EMIR A FULANI MAN FROM HOUSE OF GAMBARI..STOP SPREADING RUMOUR ..

Ypu an ilorin man a modified abbookki is claiming lagos...dont be fooled we know the real owners of lagos, the Aworis, The Egun and Some Ijaw with Ijebu(Some claim they aint yoruba) owns ikorodu axis, you are an ilorin amn and an imigrant

Egun own badagry and they are not yorubas

For the records, Ogu people, who speak the language called Ogu (although erroneously called Egun) had been part of this space before colonization and amalgamation of the Southern and Northern Protectorates of Nigeria. The misfortune of colonization led to the partitioning of Ogu people into Nigeria, Benin Republic, Togo, Ghana, and Ivory Coast. The geographical spread of Ogu people forms a trans-border continuum in all these countries, while settling Ogu people are found in various other places in Nigeria.

http://saharareporters.com/2014/03/04/exclusion-ogu-egun-people-lagos-and-ogun-national-conference-delegates%E2%80%99-list

mayorchelsea:

Why spread false information?Speak on only what you know.I'm from kwara state and I'm Yoruba, what language do you think the Ilorin people speak or better still ,tell me the tribe they belong to.The okun people represent the Yoruba-speaking nation in kogi state and tried to get a state in the last confab.The Ikwerre people aren't Igbo and will never be.#PUBLIC DISPLAY OF IGNORANCE
Re: Igbo Leaders Seek Ambode’s Cooperation by tonychristopher: 1:14pm On Jun 01, 2015
LAGOS IS NO MAN LAND

BENIN OWN SOME PART OF IT#
IJAWS OWN SOME PART OF IT THAT 3 MAINLAND BRIDGE WATERSIDE PART
EGUN OWN BADAGRY...
EGBA OWN SOME PART

SO AS YOU CAN SEE LAGOS IS NO MAN LAND...LET THEM JUMP INTO LAGOON

EVERY YORUBA MAN NA LAGOSIIAN LOL

XBLadez:

Is that the only problem? Ok, we accept, Lagos is Yoruba land
Re: Igbo Leaders Seek Ambode’s Cooperation by PenSniper: 1:18pm On Jun 01, 2015
Jobneeded12:

GBAM I WONDER WHY MY YORUBAS IN LAGOS ARE WATCHING THIS MONSTERS

BRO, WE TEND TO BE VERY STSTEMATIC. TRUST US, WE SHALL DEAL WITH THEM. WE ARE GONNA GIVE THEM THE PEST TREATMENT- FUMIGATION.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Leaders Seek Ambode’s Cooperation by tonychristopher: 1:19pm On Jun 01, 2015
EASY

phazotron:
these pigs are lucky that im not the lagos state governor or ill make life a living hell for you all.
Re: Igbo Leaders Seek Ambode’s Cooperation by tonychristopher: 1:21pm On Jun 01, 2015
HMMM..I THINK IT WILL BE GREAT IF YOU CAN START THE DEALING IMMIDIATELY LET US SEE HOW IT GOES...LOL...YOU HAVE MANY THINGS TO LOOSE

GUESS WHERE THE BATTLE FIELD WILL BE? IN WEST
GUESS WHAT HAPPENES TO BATTLE FIELD? DESTRUCTION

SO STOP TALKING AND BRING IT ON OR YOU CALL FOR PEACE..I PREFER PEACE BUT IF YOU...
PenSniper:

BRO, WE TEND TO BE VERY STSTEMATIC. TRUST US, WE SHALL DEAL WITH THEM. WE ARE GONNA GIVE THEM THE PEST TREATMENT- FUMIGATION.
Re: Igbo Leaders Seek Ambode’s Cooperation by PenSniper: 1:22pm On Jun 01, 2015
Honestly, these igbos are rather shameless. They lack dignity and principle. Yoruba and Hausa people would never go cap in hand begging for crumbs like this after the pre-election bruhaha. What a shame.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Leaders Seek Ambode’s Cooperation by ransomed: 1:46pm On Jun 01, 2015
Jobneeded12:

::-- I can see that those drumming for war are children and toddlers. Real men don't just war! war!! but, they jaw -jaw. Nothing to defend in Lagos but, plenty to harness for the benefit of all. Thanks.
Re: Igbo Leaders Seek Ambode’s Cooperation by tonychristopher: 1:50pm On Jun 01, 2015
WHICH CRUMBS..NA YOU EAT THE CRUMB REMAIN..IGBOS ARE ASCERTAINING THEIR INFLUENCE AND YOU PEOPLE SHOULD GET USED TO THAT

PenSniper:
Honestly, these igbos are rather shameless. They lack dignity and principle. Yoruba and Hausa people would never go cap in hand begging for crumbs like this after the pre-election bruhaha. What a shame.
Re: Igbo Leaders Seek Ambode’s Cooperation by Pheals(f): 2:47pm On Jun 01, 2015
XBLadez:
[s][/s]
Your mom should have drank poison when she had u in her. Everybody on earth knows that Igbos are the most industrious tribe in Nigeria, and Yorubas are the laziest cheesy grin
in case of fake product!!

Don't quote me o !!!
Re: Igbo Leaders Seek Ambode’s Cooperation by XBLadez: 5:37pm On Jun 01, 2015
tonychristopher:
LAGOS IS NO MAN LAND

BENIN OWN SOME PART OF IT#
IJAWS OWN SOME PART OF IT THAT 3 MAINLAND BRIDGE WATERSIDE PART
EGUN OWN BADAGRY...
EGBA OWN SOME PART

SO AS YOU CAN SEE LAGOS IS NO MAN LAND...LET THEM JUMP INTO LAGOON

EVERY YORUBA MAN NA LAGOSIIAN LOL

Don't mind those fools. Most of them are ugly Ibadan oafs with tribal marks. And they haven't even been to Lagos grin
Re: Igbo Leaders Seek Ambode’s Cooperation by XBLadez: 5:38pm On Jun 01, 2015
Pheals:
in case of fake product!!

Don't quote me o !!!
What did u smoke, woman? Which fake product? grin
Re: Igbo Leaders Seek Ambode’s Cooperation by shaqhead: 6:07pm On Jun 01, 2015
ichidodo:
Thieffnubu's lapdog earnestly understands the need to keep the cash till ticking over....Lagos being no man's land tis important he comes into mutual symbiotic relationship with igbos else his reelection might not be a tea party.
Baba blue...buhaahahahahahaa....learn to shut up so u r assumed wise eventhough most in here can see beyond the verbose words n blue-colourd font!

Now it is reelection of Ambode in 2019..Buhahahahaha...Kontinuuu...kp makin a phool of urslf, we r clapping for u!

1 Like

Re: Igbo Leaders Seek Ambode’s Cooperation by ollyruffy: 7:11pm On Jun 01, 2015
No place for an igbo man in Lagos goverment and ministries.

Very soon, they will demand for Oba of Lagos' seat and Lagos state governorship.

This is time for enacting laws in Lagos State that will define the owners of Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Leaders Seek Ambode’s Cooperation by lastpage: 8:14pm On Jun 01, 2015
tonychristopher:
who be this one

this is what we call werey or something like that in canada

Sewer Rat like you!

In your DREAMS! tongue tongue tongue

No be only Canada....... .. Na Owerri grin grin grin

Lastpage!
Re: Igbo Leaders Seek Ambode’s Cooperation by hakeem4(m): 10:22pm On Jun 01, 2015
OdenigboAroli:

You are an embarrassment to history!!
Secondly,most people who carried out the coup were from the present Delta Igbo where the Murtala Muhamed massacred innocent women and children...you be ode...you don't even know the time line....LOL
chairman Learn your history the first coup was an Igbo coup cause it was planned majorly by them and they killed all Hausa and Yoruba heads in the military and killed no Igbo is that not a sign that it's an Igbo coup

1 Like

Re: Igbo Leaders Seek Ambode’s Cooperation by hakeem4(m): 4:08am On Jun 02, 2015
flokii:
I honestly don't see reason with this one Nigeria of a thing... we should go our separate ways. I'm proudly YORUBA and i have no love for these chestbeatrrs.. Apart from being dishonest, they are all arrogant and always want to dominate.. I mean we have other tribes in Lagos (over 50) and not complaining.. why cnt these motherfuckerz calld igboos jst chill
I agree with u oooooooo 100%
Re: Igbo Leaders Seek Ambode’s Cooperation by hakeem4(m): 4:16am On Jun 02, 2015
Jobneeded12:

YORUBA LAGOSIANS SEND THE DEMOMS AWAY THEY HAVE AN AGENDA
it's the government but don't worry we would boy cott them
Re: Igbo Leaders Seek Ambode’s Cooperation by disumusa: 3:45pm On Jun 02, 2015
ojezee:
i base in phc rumoula the day one rabisi settler ibo claim to be ikwere,infact the ikwere boys machet the ibo to death iwas their.
Re: Igbo Leaders Seek Ambode’s Cooperation by disumusa: 4:15pm On Jun 02, 2015
tonychristopher:

my friend you are a lier, big lie kogi okum,igala,kwara okun,benue tiv are very proud of claiming yoruba,b/c they all have history of yoruba, infact they believe they are more yoruba than sw because 1) oduduwa is a migrant warrior who came from fare north, he settle in those places and left some families their b/4 he go to sw 2) in history people migrate from north to south and not south to north 3) another evidence is that our yoruba language are more strong and conck than sw 4) infact proffessor ade ajayi who is from osun state prove it .
Re: Igbo Leaders Seek Ambode’s Cooperation by tonychristopher: 8:45am On Jun 03, 2015
So igalla are now yorubas....that is a new one, so oduduwa did not fall from sky that is another new one, so oduduwa is not the wandering benin man again that is a terrible new one maybe you still need to tell me why egun the owners of badagry hate been called yoruba or why kabba people of kogi detest the word yoruba

We await another lies

This una oduduwa stories to get many version, today from sky, tomorrow from benin, next from far north ....lol

disumusa:
my friend you are a lier, big lie kogi okum,igala,kwara okun,benue tiv are very proud of claiming yoruba,b/c they all have history of yoruba, infact they believe they are more yoruba than sw because 1) oduduwa is a migrant warrior who came from fare north, he settle in those places and left some families their b/4 he go to sw 2) in history people migrate from north to south and not south to north 3) another evidence is that our yoruba language are more strong and conck than sw 4) infact proffessor ade ajayi who is from osun state prove it .
Re: Igbo Leaders Seek Ambode’s Cooperation by tonychristopher: 8:52am On Jun 03, 2015
Even in Toronto..we call your type omo ale

lol
lastpage:

Sewer Rat like you!

In your DREAMS! tongue tongue tongue

No be only Canada....... .. Na Owerri grin grin grin

Lastpage!
Re: Igbo Leaders Seek Ambode’s Cooperation by Nobody: 5:18pm On Aug 26, 2019
Jobneeded12:

My yoruba brother you don't get it
The IGBOS know
But they are very mischievous and want it
The agenda to take over Lagos started with Azikwe who wanted to make Lagos an autonomous region also Ojuwku
How can I explain it to you that IGBOS envy yoruba
Awolowo was constantly warned but he always maintained hand of friendship and he never won any election

Tinubu also supported IGBOS in 2011 only for them to marginalise yoruba

DONT YORUBAS GET IT !!!!
IGBOS ENVY YOU
YOUR MORE SOPHISTICATED
YOUR RICHER IN WEALTH
YOU HAVE THE RICHEST REGION
WE ARE THE MOST ADVANCED TRIBE
YORUBAS GET IT IGBOS ENVY & HATE YOU
IGBO PARENTS HAVE POISENED THEIR CHILDRENS MIND TOWARDS YORUBA WHERE AS YORUBA PARENTS DONT TELL US ANY TRIBAL STORY HENCE YOU DONT KNOW
. Sorry not Yoruba by tribe

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Court Orders Final Forfeiture Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's N7.6bn Loot / Breaking: Kwara Traditional Rulers Endorse APC Governorship Candidate / Return All Our Stolen Artifacts - Lai Mohammed Warns Foreign Nations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.