Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,057 members, 7,838,680 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

Igbo Leaders Seek Ambode’s Cooperation - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Leaders Seek Ambode’s Cooperation (18300 Views)

Igbo Leaders Seek Audience With Trump / Amaechi Pledges To Complete Ongoing Rail Projects, Calls For Cooperation / Diezani Was Arrested Due To Efcc's Request/cooperation - Punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Leaders Seek Ambode’s Cooperation by XBLadez: 8:27am On Jun 01, 2015
tonychristopher:
The First day of the month of June...Igbo News Again...I am begining to think that IGBO AS A TRIBE ROCKS ...always making the headlines...but wait a minute AMBODE has no choice but to work with IGBO cos these set of ETHNICITY CAN NOT BE WISHED AWAY

HAPPY NEW MONTH
That's why I like to fvck YORUBA GIRLS when I'm drunk grin grin grin
Re: Igbo Leaders Seek Ambode’s Cooperation by IGBOSON1: 8:28am On Jun 01, 2015
seunmsg:

Why are you asking if I may ask? Your people usually tells us here that you don't need anything from government.

^^^Shut the fuc/k up fool!

An Igbo group went to pay the guy a visit.....problem; ok, an Igbo group take a confrontational stance against the guy....still problem! Why don't you bastards just get off your superior high horse and realize the elections are over?

Some Igbos say Lagos is 'no mans land'......you get furious; yet you turn around and claim that oil is for the entire country and shouldn't be left to anyone group to determine how it is exploited and shared! See your glaring hypocrisy!?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Leaders Seek Ambode’s Cooperation by tonychristopher: 8:28am On Jun 01, 2015
I WEEP FOR YOUR FOLKS, YOU ARE A LOST CAUSE..AND IF YOU LOOK AT THIS GUY VERY WELL...HE MUST BE AN OGUN GUY OR ONE GUY FROM EKITI CLAIMING OMO EKO

KEEP HATING JUST LIKE ARABS

IGBO KEEP PROGRESSING JUST LIKE JEWS

Jobneeded12:

Don't extrnd any dirty hands of friendship
Yorubas will never learn
AKINTOLA ALWAYS TOLD AWOLOWO IGBOS ENVY YORUBA NO MATTER WHAT THEY WILL JILT YOU
THEY ARE STILL ANGRY THE "COWARD" TRIBE DEFEATED THEM DURING CIVIL WAR
THEY GANGED UP AGAINST AMBODE BUT FAILED
TEACH THEM A LESSON
YORUBA LAGOSIANS WAKE UP

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Leaders Seek Ambode’s Cooperation by lolababe331e: 8:28am On Jun 01, 2015
Always wanting to reap where they didn't sow. Let them go and meet Agbaje grin

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Leaders Seek Ambode’s Cooperation by XBLadez: 8:29am On Jun 01, 2015
Acekidc4:

If you don't Know, Know it Now; Igbo People are Very Very Fooolish!!

Bashing is Allowed!!
Your Igbo landlord just increased ur rent, I guess grin tongue cry cry
Re: Igbo Leaders Seek Ambode’s Cooperation by proxillin(m): 8:29am On Jun 01, 2015
Jobneeded12:

Don't extrnd any dirty hands of friendship
Yorubas will never learn
AKINTOLA ALWAYS TOLD AWOLOWO IGBOS ENVY YORUBA NO MATTER WHAT THEY WILL JILT YOU
THEY ARE STILL ANGRY THE "COWARD" TRIBE DEFEATED THEM DURING CIVIL WAR
THEY GANGED UP AGAINST AMBODE BUT FAILED
TEACH THEM A LESSON
YORUBA LAGOSIANS WAKE UP

We need not pay evil with evil.

Igbo and Hausa are the same. They are both hate filled tribes. But Yorubas are always the civil and peacemaker for the both.

That is their nature.

All tribes can't be vicious.

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Leaders Seek Ambode’s Cooperation by Jobneeded12: 8:30am On Jun 01, 2015
GbengaJimoh:

Strong words. My boss is ibo tho

Does he own the business NO
YORUBA LAGOSIANS ARE SLEEPING
YOUR ENEMIES WANT TO INFLITRATE LAGOS FIND WEAK POINTS THEN ATTACK
DONT YOU SEE THE BIGGER PICTURE

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Leaders Seek Ambode’s Cooperation by MacluvPH(m): 8:30am On Jun 01, 2015
seppBlatter:
we'll keep on winning hoping to continue our
good line
of business if you are a high staker and you are
interested in my Authentic fixed games call me for subscription details 08161244060

It seems u dreamt about the Ibo's last night. Pls young man wake up cos that tribe is really your headache.
Re: Igbo Leaders Seek Ambode’s Cooperation by Acekidc4(m): 8:31am On Jun 01, 2015
literarymathy:
they should relax like me and sip some hennesy.

Picture of You Sipping that Hennessy or IDONBELIEVE You!!

1 Like

Re: Igbo Leaders Seek Ambode’s Cooperation by tonychristopher: 8:31am On Jun 01, 2015
JEEZ..IT IS TOO EARLY...MANY JOBLESS FOLKS HERE...THIS FIRST DAY OF THE MONTH...PLS DONT YOU EVER QUOTE ME IN YOUR LIFE..PLEASE..YOUR NOT ,MY TYPE

YOUR PATHETIC..
XBLadez:

That's why I like to fvck their sisters when I'm drunk grin grin grin
Re: Igbo Leaders Seek Ambode’s Cooperation by XBLadez: 8:32am On Jun 01, 2015
proxillin:

Igbo and Hausa are the same. They are both hate filled tribes. But Yorubas are always the civil and peacemaker for the both.

That is their nature.

Oh, Hausa too? I thought they're ur APC brothers
Re: Igbo Leaders Seek Ambode’s Cooperation by Jobneeded12: 8:33am On Jun 01, 2015
tonychristopher:
I WEEP FOR YOUR FOLKS, YOU ARE A LOST CAUSE..AND IF YOU LOOK AT THIS GUY VERY WELL...HE MUST BE AN OGUN GUY OR ONE GUY FROM EKITI CLAIMING OMO EKO

KEEP HATING JUST LIKE ARABS

IGBO KEEP PROGRESSING JUST LIKE JEWS

I AM PROUDLY OGUN YORUBA NO ONE GIVES A FUVK ABOUT MONEY IGBO MAKES YOUR NOT RICHER THAN YORUBAS
YOU HAVE DRAWN THE BATTLE LINE BY ENTERING OUR POLITICS
THE DAY YORUBA LAGOSIANS UNDERSTAND THAT IGBOS HATE THEM IS THE DAY THEY WILL BE LIBERATED
THE DAY IGBOS UNDERSTAND THAT WE ARENT HOSTILE TO YOU BECAUSE OF WEALTH IS THE DAY YOU WILL BE LIBERATED

7 Likes

Re: Igbo Leaders Seek Ambode’s Cooperation by XBLadez: 8:33am On Jun 01, 2015
tonychristopher:
JEEZ..IT IS TOO EARLY...MANY JOBLESS FOLKS HERE...THIS FIRST DAY OF THE MONTH...PLS DONT YOU EVER QUOTE ME IN YOUR LIFE..PLEASE..YOUR NOT ,MY TYPE

YOUR PATHETIC..
You didn't even understand my point, read again grin
Re: Igbo Leaders Seek Ambode’s Cooperation by XBLadez: 8:35am On Jun 01, 2015
[s]
Jobneeded12:

I AM PROUDLY OGUN YORUBA NO ONE GIVES A FUVK ABOUT MONEY IGBO MAKES YOUR NOT RICHER THAN YORUBAS
THE DAY YORUBA LAGOSIANS UNDERSTAND THAT IGBOS HATE THEM IS THE DAY THEY WILL BE LIBERATED
THE DAY IGBOS UNDERSTAND THAT WE ARENT HOSTILE TO YOU BECAUSE OF WEALTH IS THE DAY YOU WILL BE LIBERATED
[/s]
Shut up! Onye ofe mmanu like u grin

1 Like

Re: Igbo Leaders Seek Ambode’s Cooperation by Acekidc4(m): 8:35am On Jun 01, 2015
wristwatch:

Where is it located? Igbo land?? Oponu!
Shey you dey Mind that Nigga Ni?? He definitely doesn't know What he is Saying!!

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Leaders Seek Ambode’s Cooperation by Jobneeded12: 8:35am On Jun 01, 2015
XBLadez:

YORUBA EKO I AM FROM OGUN ITS UNTIL THEY TAKE OVER YOUR STATE YOU WILL REALIZE
THEY SENT IGBOS TO LOBBY TINUBU& BODE GEORGE
TINUBU RESISTED
BASTARD BODE GEORGE GAVE THEM TICKET
THEY HAVE SHOWN YOU THAT IN AREAS WHERE THEY OUT NUMBER YOU THEY WILL FIELD IGBO CANDIDATES
AND. YOU STILL WANT TO EXTEND CIVILNESS
YORUBA LAGOSIANS are you that SHORT SIGHTED

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Leaders Seek Ambode’s Cooperation by bamidele029: 8:35am On Jun 01, 2015
ichidodo:
Thieffnubu's lapdog earnestly understands the need to keep the cash till ticking over....Lagos being no man's land tis important he comes into mutual symbiotic relationship with igbos else his reelection might not be a tea party.

Your usually useless chest beating, you made noise that he would never win and you promised you would show us you own Lagos after Oba told you where to jump up yet all your threats amounted to nothing. Clearly we've seen you have no say in who governs Lagos. Noise makers tongue

6 Likes

Re: Igbo Leaders Seek Ambode’s Cooperation by slam7000(m): 8:36am On Jun 01, 2015
500GP:
FOOLISH PEOPLE.. ARE THEY THE ONLY TRIBE IN LAGOS? SO THEY CAN BEG LIKE THIS AFTER THEIR CHEST BEATING....

ARE THEY NOT GOING TO MAKE Biafra A REALISATION AGAIN?

MUMU.
Re: Igbo Leaders Seek Ambode’s Cooperation by Nobody: 8:37am On Jun 01, 2015
I was at the event yesterday.See how apc spokesman,Joe igbokwe was justifying the lion of bourdiloun stealing of public funds that he used it to invest in lagos,unlike others who launders it abroad to build estate.This man is glorifying stealing in high places.
Re: Igbo Leaders Seek Ambode’s Cooperation by Jobneeded12: 8:37am On Jun 01, 2015
Ologunjude:
90% of Ibos living in Lagos didn't vote for him because of Tinubu. I don't know why after the elections you guys will come from no where for his support and coorporation. Next time allow your people to vote for whoever they chooses. Some of you that leaves in Ajagbandi or badagry complain of Lekki toll gate fees while the guys in lekki that uses the place have no problem with it. Hateful campaign does not always work.

XBLadez:

TINUBU RESISTED
THEY HAVE SHOWN YOU THAT IN AREAS WHERE THEY OUT NUMBER YOU THEY WILL FIELD IGBO CANDIDATES
Re: Igbo Leaders Seek Ambode’s Cooperation by Nobody: 8:37am On Jun 01, 2015
alaoeri:
Ndigbo asking for protection thought they said Lagos is no man's land.
logos is no man's land. ...

very soon u people will still fight for lagos. ..

very soon igbos will go back to biafra and u people will start killing each other. .
Re: Igbo Leaders Seek Ambode’s Cooperation by seunmsg(m): 8:37am On Jun 01, 2015
IGBOSON1:

^^^Shut the fuc/k up fool!

An Igbo group went to pay the guy a visit.....problem; ok, an Igbo group take a confrontational stance against the guy....still problem! Why don't you bastards just get off your superior high horse and realize the elections are over?

Some Igbos say Lagos is 'no mans land'......you get furious; yet you turn around and claim that oil is for the entire country and shouldn't be left to anyone group to determine how it is exploited and shared! See your glaring hypocrisy!?

You need to stop crying and answer the simple question I asked. "It also asked for a place in the government of the All Progressives Congress"
in case you missed it initially, the part in bold is an extract from the OP. Since you always claim Igbos don't need anything from government, why are they making the above request? Just a simple answer without insult will do.

6 Likes

Re: Igbo Leaders Seek Ambode’s Cooperation by Jobneeded12: 8:38am On Jun 01, 2015
XBLadez:

That's why I like to fvck YORUBA GIRLS when I'm drunk grin grin grin

The same way we FUVK igbo hairy girls for N590 in Allen

7 Likes

Re: Igbo Leaders Seek Ambode’s Cooperation by XBLadez: 8:38am On Jun 01, 2015
Jobneeded12:

TINUBU RESISTED
I can see you're so paranoid and silly. Using the upper case and still typing meaningless words, without the use of punctuation marks. Do us a favour, drink otapiapia and die grin
Re: Igbo Leaders Seek Ambode’s Cooperation by Jobneeded12: 8:38am On Jun 01, 2015
proxillin:

That is their nature.

XBLadez:

TINUBU RESISTED
Re: Igbo Leaders Seek Ambode’s Cooperation by tonychristopher: 8:38am On Jun 01, 2015
TALK IS ABSOLUTELY CHEAP...YOU HAVE TO START WALKING THE TALK

Jobneeded12:

Re: Igbo Leaders Seek Ambode’s Cooperation by OdenigboAroli(m): 8:40am On Jun 01, 2015
folabayo1:
After dem criticize and condemn the guy finish mshew undecided
Anyway Ambode Baba ibeji is a good man wit clean spirit and besides lagos is for all.

Like you people criticized and condenmed GEJ,so who is complaining. Truth is the Igbo has as much right in Lagos as a Yoruba. Its one Nigeria and we must stay the course. If Ambode decides to oppress the Igbo it will be his loss and for his people.
Re: Igbo Leaders Seek Ambode’s Cooperation by Jobneeded12: 8:40am On Jun 01, 2015
XBLadez:
[s][/s]
Shut up! Onye ofe mmanu like u grin

YORUBA LAGOSIANS
WE OGUN INDIGENES ARE MORE THAN HAPPY TO HELP YOU DESTROY YOUR ENEMIES
WE DEFEATED THEM DURING THE CIVIL WAR 300"coward" yoruba soldiers defeated 7000 biafran in ore WE MEAN BUSINESS WE ARE READY

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Leaders Seek Ambode’s Cooperation by proxillin(m): 8:42am On Jun 01, 2015
XBLadez:

APC is a party for all. We begged Igbo people to support. But because of tribal hate, they refused to support.

Like I said, Yorubas have no enemy. We supported hausas just like we accomodate Igbo on our lands.

We are friends of both Igbos and Hausas.

However, these two tribes are hate filled.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Leaders Seek Ambode’s Cooperation by XBLadez: 8:42am On Jun 01, 2015
Jobneeded12:

The same way we FUVK igbo hairy girls for N590 in Allen
At least u pay to fvck Igbo girls. I just buy them amala and 1 head of fish in exchange for Yoruba toto. And I need to get very drunk too coz they smell grin grin grin
Re: Igbo Leaders Seek Ambode’s Cooperation by bamidele029: 8:43am On Jun 01, 2015
Shameless people always going around begging

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Electricity Debts Owed By Benin And Togo Gives Nigeria Concerns / Massive ADC Rally In ONDO KINGDOM / Governor Ambode Inspects Ongoing Projects Across The State, Promises To Deliver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.