Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

Should This Break Up Letter Be Sent To Its Intended Recipient? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should This Break Up Letter Be Sent To Its Intended Recipient? (851 Views)

Husband Slams Man Who Sent Dick To His Wife (Photo) / See A Secret Cake A Girlfriend Sent To Married Lover To Wreck His Marriage / Photo; April Fool Prank, Message A Guy Sent To His Gf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should This Break Up Letter Be Sent To Its Intended Recipient? by iLUMeN8(m): 11:10am On Jun 01, 2015
A close friend of mine is at a crossroads and he has decided to end his relationship but he wants closure so he wrote this letter to his to be ex.
I am of the opinion that he should not send it. Nairalanders what is your opinion as I don’t know how to convince him. Your contributions will be appreciated.
Re: Should This Break Up Letter Be Sent To Its Intended Recipient? by Nobody: 11:17am On Jun 01, 2015
its personal decision.
Re: Should This Break Up Letter Be Sent To Its Intended Recipient? by iLUMeN8(m): 11:24am On Jun 01, 2015
icedbeatz:
its personal decision.

I know but pride is all he has now and I don't want him to loose that
Re: Should This Break Up Letter Be Sent To Its Intended Recipient? by MizTyna(f): 11:44am On Jun 01, 2015
The girl obviously doesnt care. Believe he's better off not sending that letter or do anything that might open up communication again

1 Like

Re: Should This Break Up Letter Be Sent To Its Intended Recipient? by mrbillz(m): 12:25pm On Jun 01, 2015
Hmmm! just the kinda situation im currently in... Speechless!
Re: Should This Break Up Letter Be Sent To Its Intended Recipient? by iLUMeN8(m): 12:56pm On Jun 01, 2015
Please guys, your advice is needed. Keep them coming
Re: Should This Break Up Letter Be Sent To Its Intended Recipient? by Goandie: 1:02pm On Jun 01, 2015
@op pple still dey write break up letter ni
Why don't u see d person 1 to 1 nd jaw jaw.
Re: Should This Break Up Letter Be Sent To Its Intended Recipient? by lomodele(m): 1:05pm On Jun 01, 2015
Why don't he try to talk abt it with her in person and if still decline he should free her.
Re: Should This Break Up Letter Be Sent To Its Intended Recipient? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jun 01, 2015
Pls hit the 'send' button

(1) (Reply)

Still On Crazy Fashion: Ladies, Would You Rock This? / 9 Smart Ways To Bring Out The Best In Yourself & Your Partner’s / Naija And Awuf!! People Pictured On Top Of A Train In Oshodi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.