Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,256 members, 7,839,309 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

Thugs Invade Ekiti Assembly Vicinity - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thugs Invade Ekiti Assembly Vicinity (25554 Views)

Suspected Herdsmen Invade Ekiti Community, Kill Two Injure Several / Thugs Invade Heineken Lokpobiri's Home In Bayelsa / Thugs Invade INEC Office In Agege. Chaos Ensues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thugs Invade Ekiti Assembly Vicinity by strongerthaneva(m): 2:53pm On Jun 01, 2015
Iyilax1:
Buhari is Buhari, what 's ur headache ?
man u are the problem. Is am sure ur surname must be clueless clueless..If u have no comment go and sleep in the lagoon man..just a clue for u to be clueness..
Re: Thugs Invade Ekiti Assembly Vicinity by Icecream4U(m): 2:54pm On Jun 01, 2015
fayose must leave that seat! angry
Re: Thugs Invade Ekiti Assembly Vicinity by Iyilax1(m): 2:55pm On Jun 01, 2015
justified19:
what's dis mumu saying?
infact the guy is an international mumu, the Ekiti
state’s House of Assembly has
been shut down
Re: Thugs Invade Ekiti Assembly Vicinity by afuye(m): 2:55pm On Jun 01, 2015
you seem to be the wisest person from your village. You just wrote trash and u are happy about it...mumu
Bayswater post=34311915 [s:
]Buhari's first assignment as President is to remove Fayose while boko Haram is mercilessly killing his people in Borno and Adamawa. Some stuupid Nigerians deserve the president they got. What manner of useless president isthis?[/s]
Re: Thugs Invade Ekiti Assembly Vicinity by Iyilax1(m): 2:56pm On Jun 01, 2015
strongerthaneva:
u lack manner for calling the president name..cant u see u more useless than a shut more than the amiable and respectable president of all not for someone..i don't blame u okay..Go get a life and comprise with the best than with loosers..faded mind..
Buhari is Buhari, what 's ur headache ?
Re: Thugs Invade Ekiti Assembly Vicinity by yemmight(m): 2:58pm On Jun 01, 2015
This is what you get if someone like Fayose is seen as No 1 citizen of State like Ekiti. It is not done. People are educated and they can not be allowed to be governed by a school drop out. Fayose did not even go to "The Poly" as claimed. It is not possible. People on the street have allowed themselves to be bought over by Fayose by just stipend. Fayemi drawn up a developmental programmes that will take the small state to the high level but those people want immediate money to buy gari and amala. I am sure they have finished all those. Killings, kidnappings, strikes, rioting, robberies, these are the activities in Ekiti now. During Fayemi u will never hear of such. This is a Governor with focus.

1 Like

Re: Thugs Invade Ekiti Assembly Vicinity by islandmoon: 2:59pm On Jun 01, 2015
lordimmaogidi:
Buhari should do some thing urgently,it will b a great Bad Omen 4 his Govt.its a Sign of Vendatta,n oda Opposition States will follow suit.Very Bad

its their state, why bring buhari to this? are you fayose's broda? i suggest you invite Obanikoro and GeJ
Re: Thugs Invade Ekiti Assembly Vicinity by tommykiwi(m): 3:01pm On Jun 01, 2015
Bayswater:
Buhari's first assignment as President is to remove Fayose while boko Haram is mercilessly killing his people in Borno and Adamawa. Some stuupid Nigerians deserve the president they got. What manner of useless president is this?
Tell them oh! They say is change,what useless change is dat. He should start the promises he made to Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Thugs Invade Ekiti Assembly Vicinity by Ephemmm: 3:04pm On Jun 01, 2015
lordimmaogidi:
Buhari should do some thing urgently,it will b a great Bad Omen 4 his Govt.its a Sign of Vendatta,n oda Opposition States will follow suit.Very Bad

Really? But very good when Judges and Lawyers were being beaten even inside the court premises without punishing any culprit.
It was good when minority law-maker is acting as the leader of the House
It was good when the salaries of law-makers were not paid for the past 8-9 months
It was good when a candidate contesting for an election cannot even come out to campaign all because of the threat to kill him by Fayose

When will you start to think straight?

1 Like

Re: Thugs Invade Ekiti Assembly Vicinity by Ephemmm: 3:06pm On Jun 01, 2015
klax:
But for God has God decided to punish Nigeria by allowing this satanic party called apc to be formed

All apc cares about is war should breakout in Nigeria in as much they can't have their way. I begin now to see apc as a party like a curse to this nation because why in their useless party never accept defeat and move on.

River apc ready for war, ekiti apc preparing for war why! why!! If this satanic party do not ends up plunge Nigeria to civil war I guess they won't rest. I seems to back the claim by one NL folk that Nigeria has enter one chance I belief so right now because pdp lost almost all yet they bowed out but for apc No, Never, are you sick!

Your mumuism has no equal: a reasonable die-hard TANoid will even agree with me....

1 Like

Re: Thugs Invade Ekiti Assembly Vicinity by gebest: 3:12pm On Jun 01, 2015
Bayswater:
Buhari's first assignment as President is to remove Fayose while boko Haram is mercilessly killing his people in Borno and Adamawa. Some stuupid Nigerians deserve the president they got. What manner of useless president is this?
ur fada and ur moda are d ones dat are useless.
Re: Thugs Invade Ekiti Assembly Vicinity by faladeSM1132(m): 3:12pm On Jun 01, 2015
kelechi50:
Let Fayose feel the way it pains especially when it comes to attacking and running mouth with his seniors
e no go beta for you with that your sht mouth
go and remove FAYOSE
Re: Thugs Invade Ekiti Assembly Vicinity by dunkem21(m): 3:16pm On Jun 01, 2015
DropShot:
[s][/s] Shut up!
You mean the president should ask the lawmakers not to sit?
Is preventing them from sitting not an illegality?

Shut up!
It has been his plan of vendetta.
Re: Thugs Invade Ekiti Assembly Vicinity by merry02(m): 3:17pm On Jun 01, 2015
The nation ll remain partician paper....instead of the management to give a clear picture of hat happen bt telling us thug invaded Ado....shame.

Federal high court has gave the two parties mandate to maintain status quo till june 4.why re they coming to sitt on impeachment againg?
Re: Thugs Invade Ekiti Assembly Vicinity by Senjuchiha: 3:17pm On Jun 01, 2015
strongerthaneva:
u lack manner for calling the president name..cant u see u more useless than a shut more than the amiable and respectable president of all not for someone..i don't blame u okay..Go get a life and comprise with the best than with loosers..faded mind..

Re: Thugs Invade Ekiti Assembly Vicinity by Senjuchiha: 3:24pm On Jun 01, 2015
atlwireles:

Imagine someone talking manners grin grin grin grin grin, the same sets of people who spent 5 years calling Jonathan all names in the Kingdom of Satan. APC, you people have not seen anything yet. angry angry angry angry
dm neva chi chomtin
Re: Thugs Invade Ekiti Assembly Vicinity by Senjuchiha: 3:29pm On Jun 01, 2015
gebest:
my fada and my moda are d ones dat are useless.
Re: Thugs Invade Ekiti Assembly Vicinity by Ganjafama(m): 3:36pm On Jun 01, 2015
Bayswater:

They have been playing games, Buhari is very well involved. At least, the presidency ordered the police to give them support.
When Fayose slapped a High Court judge what did you TANoids say? When he used 7 lawmakers to impeach the speaker what did you say? When he was insulting Buhari and wishing him death you guys were cheering. Let him face the music. He is a goner.
Re: Thugs Invade Ekiti Assembly Vicinity by gragraboy: 3:36pm On Jun 01, 2015
Bayswater:
Where did they mention Buhari in what you just read? You and all the people that liked your comment are definitely lacking in common sense.
Re: Thugs Invade Ekiti Assembly Vicinity by sosereal201(m): 3:39pm On Jun 01, 2015
Bayswater:
mumu wetin concern Buhari for this one
Re: Thugs Invade Ekiti Assembly Vicinity by Charly68: 3:40pm On Jun 01, 2015
I think the Governor has been unfair to the lawmakers,he must not be allowed to go away with the impunity..he didn't allow the lawmakers to carry out their legislative duties ever since he assume duty. I think it is very unfair. What is fearing ? He should give them unfettered access to their offices. He likes to deprive others of their rights while he enjoys his own office privilege. I really think he has done bad.
Re: Thugs Invade Ekiti Assembly Vicinity by Owoplenty(m): 3:41pm On Jun 01, 2015
Bayswater:
learn to think before u post.

1 Like

Re: Thugs Invade Ekiti Assembly Vicinity by Bayswater: 3:45pm On Jun 01, 2015
sosereal201:
mumu wetin concern Buhari for this one

Cos he is now the navigator of this impunity.
Re: Thugs Invade Ekiti Assembly Vicinity by IBROHIM: 3:54pm On Jun 01, 2015
Bayswater:
it's so painful and hard to stomach. Yes Buhari is president! Haters go and DIE!!!

1 Like

Re: Thugs Invade Ekiti Assembly Vicinity by gebest: 3:58pm On Jun 01, 2015
Bayswater:
Buhari's first assignment as President is to remove Fayose while boko Haram is mercilessly killing his people in Borno and Adamawa. Some stuupid Nigerians like my father deserve the president they got. What manner of useless mother i have as a mother
Re: Thugs Invade Ekiti Assembly Vicinity by cashkid: 4:23pm On Jun 01, 2015
Bayswater:
I swear u are the biggest fool I av ever met,just hear urself, how does that concern buhari?problem that av started b4 buhari came to power has now suddenly become the handwork of buhari, at least u should av borrow urself some brain b4 u posted this trash.iam still wondering why pple like u should still be allowed to live among human being cos no beta place 4 pple like than a zoo Schmewwwwwww.
Re: Thugs Invade Ekiti Assembly Vicinity by chiefinalowo: 4:25pm On Jun 01, 2015
Ekiti people have blocked the Ekiti - Osun roads. APC lawmakers cannot enter. Gov. Fayose cannot be impeached.

Re: Thugs Invade Ekiti Assembly Vicinity by HzRF(m): 4:25pm On Jun 01, 2015
yemmight:
This is what you get if someone like Fayose is seen as No 1 citizen of State like Ekiti. It is not done. People are educated and they can not be allowed to be governed by a school drop out. Fayose did not even go to "The Poly" as claimed. It is not possible. People on the street have allowed themselves to be bought over by Fayose by just stipend. Fayemi drawn up a developmental programmes that will take the small state to the high level but those people want immediate money to buy gari and amala. I am sure they have finished all those. Killings, kidnappings, strikes, rioting, robberies, these are the activities in Ekiti now. During Fayemi u will never hear of such. This is a Governor with focus.
Itz beta u shut ur gutter if u can't churn out sensible comment

Ekiti pple are Stupid for voting a drop out but Nigerians are wise to vote "a certificateless" man

What stupid development that tinubu living room is where it will shared (no empowerment of the State labor/same thing aregbe is doing in my state)
Pls development?
D relegation of ekiti from top 3 position in education Fayose left to number 19 in waec ranking?
D pauperisation of d pple in tprproject he State by benching dia labour force for dat of lagos?
Wasting billion on Un approved fg project just because Borgu must chop
Or the billion wasted on tthe expensive suite for himself b4 he was booted out

Doctors, civil servants all strike during fayemi tenure over unpaid salaries which Fayose cleared

Sit down and stop foaming out gullible - oriented comments

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thugs Invade Ekiti Assembly Vicinity by 1miccza: 4:42pm On Jun 01, 2015
Na the SHANGE we dey see soo Naija we hail thee supporting lawmakers whose tenures have expired..... CHANGE ooo we don start am
Re: Thugs Invade Ekiti Assembly Vicinity by 1miccza: 4:46pm On Jun 01, 2015
strongerthaneva:
man u are the problem. Is am sure ur surname must be clueless clueless..If u have no comment go and sleep in the lagoon man..just a clue for u to be clueness..

This guy your grammar go cause typhoid oo na by force to speak English??
Re: Thugs Invade Ekiti Assembly Vicinity by 1miccza: 4:48pm On Jun 01, 2015
Make i go find my own topic make fight start
Re: Thugs Invade Ekiti Assembly Vicinity by kinibigdeal(m): 4:56pm On Jun 01, 2015
Are the ekiti lawmakers fighting for the peoples interest or tinubu's interest

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Midwest Movement Threatens To Declare Bendel Republic / Osinbajo, Saraki, Dogara At Ekwueme's Parade Of Honour / Northern Traders Chased Away By Residents In Ekpoma, Edo State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.