Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,045 members, 7,838,634 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

Thugs Invade Ekiti Assembly Vicinity - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thugs Invade Ekiti Assembly Vicinity (25553 Views)

Suspected Herdsmen Invade Ekiti Community, Kill Two Injure Several / Thugs Invade Heineken Lokpobiri's Home In Bayelsa / Thugs Invade INEC Office In Agege. Chaos Ensues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thugs Invade Ekiti Assembly Vicinity by lordimmaogidi(m): 2:25pm On Jun 01, 2015
Buhari should do some thing urgently,it will b a great Bad Omen 4 his Govt.its a Sign of Vendatta,n oda Opposition States will follow suit.Very Bad
Re: Thugs Invade Ekiti Assembly Vicinity by charlesucheh(m): 2:25pm On Jun 01, 2015
Ghen!!ghen! Dem boiz dey ginger!!! Na when our Naija police use their accidental discharge attitude delete one, then the rest go run go bac to their OGA(fayose).
Re: Thugs Invade Ekiti Assembly Vicinity by sosanova: 2:26pm On Jun 01, 2015
[quote author=Firefire post=34313587][/quote]

lol grin grin grin
Re: Thugs Invade Ekiti Assembly Vicinity by victors123: 2:27pm On Jun 01, 2015
Go & remove him u are brainless!! All those Assembly they are gud for nothing they didn't have anything to EKITI than impeachment

1 Like

Re: Thugs Invade Ekiti Assembly Vicinity by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jun 01, 2015
Bayswater:
Buhari's first assignment as President is to remove Fayose while boko Haram is mercilessly killing his people in Borno and Adamawa. Some stuupid Nigerians deserve the president they got. What manner of useless president is this?
people like u just talk as if you've got nothing in ur head...those people have been sitting and negotiating with fayose before pmb came in.and fayose case is non negotiable, u can never put a pig in a clean water,it will surely leave

1 Like

Re: Thugs Invade Ekiti Assembly Vicinity by PStacks(m): 2:28pm On Jun 01, 2015
Let Fayose enjoy himself all he wants,
I know days of lawlessness are counted in this country..
Buhari must and would catch up with all those sabotaging this great country.
Re: Thugs Invade Ekiti Assembly Vicinity by strongerthaneva(m): 2:28pm On Jun 01, 2015
Bayswater:
Buhari's first assignment as President is to remove Fayose while boko Haram is mercilessly killing his people in Borno and Adamawa. Some stuupid Nigerians deserve the president they got. What manner of useless president is this?
u lack manner for calling the president name..cant u see u more useless than a shut more than the amiable and respectable president of all not for someone..i don't blame u okay..Go get a life and comprise with the best than with loosers..faded mind..

1 Like

Re: Thugs Invade Ekiti Assembly Vicinity by victors123: 2:29pm On Jun 01, 2015
Go & remove him u are brainless!! All those Assembly they are gud for nothing they didn't have anything offer than to impeachment!! Rubbish
Re: Thugs Invade Ekiti Assembly Vicinity by olatricia(m): 2:30pm On Jun 01, 2015
Someone still has to do the job you know. We can't say because of the fear of criticism, Nigeria should have no president na.
Aitee1:

Why do I have this feeling that the heat buhari will face won't be compared to GEJ 's grin

Hmmmmm Buhari see 9ja Oya take undecided
Re: Thugs Invade Ekiti Assembly Vicinity by Bigdreams(m): 2:30pm On Jun 01, 2015
When two elephants fight, it is the grass that suffers.

Let both parties sheathe their swords.

Re: Thugs Invade Ekiti Assembly Vicinity by Bayswater: 2:31pm On Jun 01, 2015
strongerthaneva:
u lack manner for calling the president name..cant u see u more useless than a shut more than the amiable and respectable president of all not for someone..i don't blame u okay..Go get a life and comprise with the best than with loosers..faded mind..

We can't talk about manners here when we have a very useless president on our hands. FYI, over 12 million people thinks he is very useless!

2 Likes

Re: Thugs Invade Ekiti Assembly Vicinity by Bayswater: 2:33pm On Jun 01, 2015
southniyikaye:
people like u just talk as if you've got nothing in ur head...those people have been sitting and negotiating with fayose before pmb came in.and fayose case is non negotiable, u can never put a pig in a clean water,it will surely leave

They have been playing games, Buhari is very well involved. At least, the presidency ordered the police to give them support.
Re: Thugs Invade Ekiti Assembly Vicinity by goldt456(m): 2:34pm On Jun 01, 2015
I don't know what's happening ooo, im at ita ore, boarder of Osun and ekiti,we are stopped not to enter ekiti at the moment.
Re: Thugs Invade Ekiti Assembly Vicinity by holumidepaul: 2:35pm On Jun 01, 2015
Where is his role model,temitemi.
Fayose must gooooooo
Re: Thugs Invade Ekiti Assembly Vicinity by strongerthaneva(m): 2:36pm On Jun 01, 2015
Bayswater:

We can't talk about manners here when we have a very useless president on our hands. FYI, over 12 million people thinks he is very useless!
but can't u see u are more useless than him now.He is more standard and comprehensive than even mr jonathan himself..Man u are a drunkard jo u in ogbokomo weed jare am feeling that...Get a life u bending on future..

1 Like

Re: Thugs Invade Ekiti Assembly Vicinity by philips70(m): 2:37pm On Jun 01, 2015
Bayswater:

You guys have a very long long night. I don't envy you!
Re: Thugs Invade Ekiti Assembly Vicinity by dotcomnamename: 2:37pm On Jun 01, 2015
[size=20pt]Fayose is a gooner[/size] grin

Mark my word
Re: Thugs Invade Ekiti Assembly Vicinity by stayblack: 2:37pm On Jun 01, 2015
Bayswater:

Tell the Dictator-General to leave Fayose alone! chimpanzee!
BABOON BE READY,TO CRY..FAYOSE OWN JUST DEY START.... cry RAM.... grin
Re: Thugs Invade Ekiti Assembly Vicinity by atlwireles: 2:38pm On Jun 01, 2015
Bayswater:

Imagine someone talking manners grin grin grin grin grin, the same sets of people who spent 5 years calling Jonathan all names in the Kingdom of Satan. APC, you people have not seen anything yet. angry angry angry angry

4 Likes

Re: Thugs Invade Ekiti Assembly Vicinity by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jun 01, 2015
Once bite twice shine.
Re: Thugs Invade Ekiti Assembly Vicinity by klax(m): 2:39pm On Jun 01, 2015
But for God has God decided to punish Nigeria by allowing this satanic party called apc to be formed

All apc cares about is war should breakout in Nigeria in as much they can't have their way. I begin now to see apc as a party like a curse to this nation because why in their useless party never accept defeat and move on.

River apc ready for war, ekiti apc preparing for war why! why!! If this satanic party do not ends up plunge Nigeria to civil war I guess they won't rest. I seems to back the claim by one NL folk that Nigeria has enter one chance I belief so right now because pdp lost almost all yet they bowed out but for apc No, Never, are you sick!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thugs Invade Ekiti Assembly Vicinity by TeamSimple(m): 2:40pm On Jun 01, 2015
Bayswater:
Abi, after spending 100days in office. I also forgot he sent those thugs to ekiti Honestly with people like you in the opposition,PDP might never taste Federal powers again.

1 Like

Re: Thugs Invade Ekiti Assembly Vicinity by DropShot: 2:40pm On Jun 01, 2015
sosanova:
Buhari has started to show his real colour by using military force to bamboozle his enemies ...we are headed back to the Obasanjo Era ...this na real ONE CHANCE CHANGE....Ekiti APC lawmakers are real children of hate .... grin grin grin grin
What has Buhari contributed to this saga?

It was GEJ who supported and allowed illegality in the first place and that is what we still grapple with after his demise.
Re: Thugs Invade Ekiti Assembly Vicinity by lomprico(m): 2:41pm On Jun 01, 2015
West side! Thug life baby
- Tu Pac.

1 Like

Re: Thugs Invade Ekiti Assembly Vicinity by Iyilax1(m): 2:41pm On Jun 01, 2015
Infact, I hate the topic "thugs invade Ekiti assembly vicinity". Who are the thugs? So the writer is trying to tell us that the common people, the electorate and the lover of democracy are thugs.... We must protect our democracy and we must protect the free mandate given to Ayo Fayose. No shaking!
Re: Thugs Invade Ekiti Assembly Vicinity by ifeelgood: 2:42pm On Jun 01, 2015
Bayswater:
YOU GREW UP WITH CHICKENS.

2 Likes

Re: Thugs Invade Ekiti Assembly Vicinity by Ephemmm: 2:44pm On Jun 01, 2015
Bayswater:

I think Buhari is learning from Otuoke's-latest-arrived-citizen.
Re: Thugs Invade Ekiti Assembly Vicinity by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jun 01, 2015
DropShot:
[s][/s]
Shut up!

You mean the president should ask the lawmakers not to sit?

Is preventing them from sitting not an illegality?
what's dis mumu saying?
Re: Thugs Invade Ekiti Assembly Vicinity by Iyilax1(m): 2:47pm On Jun 01, 2015
strongerthaneva:
Buhari is Buhari, what 's ur headache ?
Re: Thugs Invade Ekiti Assembly Vicinity by okedaraoblola(m): 2:50pm On Jun 01, 2015
Bayswater:
use ur brain well

1 Like

Re: Thugs Invade Ekiti Assembly Vicinity by Bayswater: 2:51pm On Jun 01, 2015
okedaraoblola:
use ur brain well

I don use my brain well and i have seen Abacha is back in Buhari's clothing.
Re: Thugs Invade Ekiti Assembly Vicinity by richidinho(m): 2:53pm On Jun 01, 2015
erunz:

There is tension in some parts of Ado Ekiti, the Ekiti State capital, Monday morning following reports of plan by the All Progressives Congress (APC) lawmakers to hold a sitting inside the House of Assembly complex.

At the time of filing this report at about 11.15am, suspected thugs have been mobilized to the vicinity of the Assembly complex where they are “waiting” for the lawmakers.

A visit by our reporter to some parts of the city including the House of Assembly area and adjoining streets showed the thugs milling around, standing in groups in some locations.

Although the thugs were not allowed near the House of Assembly complex by armed policemen keeping vigil in the area, the hoodlums were observing events from safe distance.

Some of the places where the thugs can be found include an uncompleted petrol station at Awedele Road junction, an uncompleted block of the State Secretariat complex at the back of the Assembly complex, under a tree beside Ekiti Parapo Square and the Nigeria Union of Journalists Secretariat near NTA Ado Ekiti.

Riot policemen deployed to the area were conducting stop-and-and-search operation and barricaded some portions of NTA Road, State Secretariat Road and the road leading to the Judges’ Quarters.

Vehicles belonging to drivers’ unions were parked in the vicinity of the Government House with the unions’ members standing by.

Bonfires were lit in places like Irona/Isato junction, Ijigbo Roundabout and Omisanjana junction.

Commercial and social activities were going on at press time.

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/tension-as-thugs-invade-ekiti-assembly-vicinity/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Thugs or the Ekiti people

You are still sleeping, Ekiti people are ready to fight the war

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

IGP Idris Donated 2 Jeeps To Aisha Buhari - Senator Isah Misau / Buhari Visits Nigerian Embassy In France (Photos) / Northern Traders Chased Away By Residents In Ekpoma, Edo State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.