Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,657 members, 7,820,291 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Ojukwu, Orji Uzor Kalu And Uwazuluike. Who Is The King Of Igbo Land Today - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ojukwu, Orji Uzor Kalu And Uwazuluike. Who Is The King Of Igbo Land Today (6809 Views)

Poll: ojukwu, orji uzor kalu and uwazuluike. who is the modern king of igbo land

ojukwu: 29% (5 votes)
orji uzor kalu: 41% (7 votes)
uwazuluike: 29% (5 votes)
This poll has ended

MASSOB Barnishes Nwodo,wogu From Igbo Land / Obiano, Tinubu, Amosun, Kalu And Akande At SUN Award: Caption The Photo / Orji Uzor Kalu And The Ooni Of Ife (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ojukwu, Orji Uzor Kalu And Uwazuluike. Who Is The King Of Igbo Land Today by unipol(m): 8:11pm On Feb 18, 2009
EZE NDI IGBO
our problem in nigeria is not even our corrupt politicians, it is our ignorancy and tribalism.
i agree with luka1981 that ojukwu was crowned the EZENDIGBO. but it was then and not now because the question is who is the king today.
i still agree with chidichrist that orji uzor kalu is the greatest igbo now, but you can say it without insulting or being insulted.
please watch out for the latest EZENDIGBO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbFoPmbCvfw&eurl=http://it.search.yahoo.com/search?p=orji+uzor+kalu+2007&fr=fptb-msgr&ei=UTF-8&rd=r1&sugg=1
Re: Ojukwu, Orji Uzor Kalu And Uwazuluike. Who Is The King Of Igbo Land Today by unipol(m): 8:14pm On Feb 18, 2009
Re: Ojukwu, Orji Uzor Kalu And Uwazuluike. Who Is The King Of Igbo Land Today by chidichris(m): 9:32am On Feb 19, 2009
EZE NDI IGBO
our problem in nigeria is not even our corrupt politicians, it is our ignorancy and tribalism.
i agree with luka1981 that ojukwu was crowned the EZENDIGBO. but it was then and not now because the question is who is the king today.
i still agree with chidichrist that orji uzor kalu is the greatest igbo now, but you can say it without insulting or being insulted.
please watch out for the latest EZENDIGBO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbFoPmbCvfw&eurl=http://it.search.yahoo.com/search?p=orji+uzor+kalu+2007&fr=fptb-msgr&ei=UTF-8&rd=r1&sugg=1

Unipol,
ur youtube video has in many occasions proved irrelevant so i wouldn't want you to continue using it as ur reference point.
ojukwu had more respect in the igbo land before he went on exile in cote dívoire. when he was granted presidential pardon by shagri, he returned to join NPN which to the igbos then was an opposition party because the igbos believed in NPP which had Zik as their presidential candidate so ojukwu lost his respect in the igbo fold with his joining npn so any corronation would have been by his village elders and traditional rulers.

like i said, it is difficult to argue with novice. before the coming of the whites, there was no central system of govt and that was while we were the most difficult group for the administration of the whites in nigeria hence the creation and use of warrant chiefs.

in forums like this, it is important to make use of the key words in their right senses. there is a great difference between biafra and igbos.
maybe ojukwu and uwaluike or uwazurike are confusing the two. if we must say anything about the two, it must be related to the biafra which is a wider community while orji uzor kalu has been in the lead for the igbos which is a smaller community.

the most important thing is, some of us on this thread will make more sense when they are silent rather than talking.

the easiest way to exposing one's ignorance is by speaking out on issues people have no knowledge about.

Luka, am sorry i have to say this to u, even fools in igboland know that the igbos from time immemorial till date are not known with a king.

the huasa are known with the sultan of sokoto while the yorubas are known with the alafin of oyo so ur obi of onistha is as good as my traditional ruler hence his authorities and powers do not exceed the borders of your community/village.

please, to earn more respect for urself, look for another topic but for this, u are like an innocent baby with a blank brain.
Re: Ojukwu, Orji Uzor Kalu And Uwazuluike. Who Is The King Of Igbo Land Today by dnex(m): 1:44pm On Feb 19, 2009
Ojukwu, the man who ran abroad "in search of peace" after squandering millions of lives of Nigerians in vain.
Re: Ojukwu, Orji Uzor Kalu And Uwazuluike. Who Is The King Of Igbo Land Today by luka1981(m): 8:23pm On Feb 19, 2009
@chidichrist, your insultive nature is the worst in you, in a website that has 294256 members, you are the only person that justified a clause used as THE MOST DISGRACEFUL NIGERIANS, if you are not the most disgraceful? how does the clause effect you since we don,t know or met before.

according to barrack obama, he said "I BELIEVE IN FREEDOM OF SPEECH, BOTH POLITICAL CORRECT AND POLITICAL INCORRECT" people voted for the three igbo leaders and those people voted according to their believe and conscience. but you are here prentending to be mr know all

in the issue of igbo not having a centralised goverment. ok, igbos were not christians before, igbos were not travellers before, but the condition now has made us to know that everything is subjected to change.as a former justice of supreme court has said that "IF WE FAIL TO DO WHAT HAS NOT BEEN DONE BEFORE, WE ARE GOING NO WHERE AND THE WORLD WILL REMAIN UNPROGRESSIVE.

CHIDICHRIST, honestry you lake the intellectual maturity to argue with me since you cannot understand a topic or the intention of the post maker before jumping into it like a noise maker.the topic if i am not mistaking is trying to promote the new culture of igbo people, in many places in the world, our people has started bearing ezendigbo as title even in italy we have ezendigbo in italy, in uk, usa, it is the same,or are you wiser than all these people or even the ones that voted in this thread. please wash away your old mentality and obtain your ezendigbo in dubai grin
Re: Ojukwu, Orji Uzor Kalu And Uwazuluike. Who Is The King Of Igbo Land Today by rotimy(m): 8:26pm On Feb 19, 2009
@POSTERS
stop wasting your time on something that is an illusion! Igbos know the Kings in their villages but to have one common overall king is IMPOSSIBLE. Kalu is not fit to even lead a family talkless of a clan! Go to Abia now and see what the king kong did to the state with his mother exellency and others. Orji K alu RAPED, RUINED AND ROBBED ABIA STATE!
Re: Ojukwu, Orji Uzor Kalu And Uwazuluike. Who Is The King Of Igbo Land Today by luka1981(m): 8:34pm On Feb 19, 2009
for those who want to know, i am the ezendigbo in italy smiley smiley.
smileynot gburugburu
Re: Ojukwu, Orji Uzor Kalu And Uwazuluike. Who Is The King Of Igbo Land Today by udezue(m): 8:54pm On Feb 19, 2009
I thought it about this topic and I gotta say that Ojukwu and Uwazuruike cannot be in anyway King of Igbos since they fought or now fighting for the actualization of the Biafran state which is not exclusively Igbo. Uwazuruike and Ojukwu are leaders of Biafra, not just Igbo.
Re: Ojukwu, Orji Uzor Kalu And Uwazuluike. Who Is The King Of Igbo Land Today by chidichris(m): 8:53am On Feb 20, 2009
@chidichrist, your insultive nature is the worst in you, in a website that has 294256 members, you are the only person that justified a clause used as THE MOST DISGRACEFUL NIGERIANS, if you are not the most disgraceful? how does the clause effect you since we don,t know or met before.

according to barrack obama, he said "I BELIEVE IN FREEDOM OF SPEECH, BOTH POLITICAL CORRECT AND POLITICAL INCORRECT" people voted for the three igbo leaders and those people voted according to their believe and conscience. but you are here prentending to be mr know all

in the issue of igbo not having a centralised goverment. ok, igbos were not christians before, igbos were not travellers before, but the condition now has made us to know that everything is subjected to change.as a former justice of supreme court has said that "IF WE FAIL TO DO WHAT HAS NOT BEEN DONE BEFORE, WE ARE GOING NO WHERE AND THE WORLD WILL REMAIN UNPROGRESSIVE.

CHIDICHRIST, honestry you lake the intellectual maturity to argue with me since you cannot understand a topic or the intention of the post maker before jumping into it like a noise maker.the topic if i am not mistaking is trying to promote the new culture of igbo people, in many places in the world, our people has started bearing ezendigbo as title even in italy we have ezendigbo in italy, in uk, usa, it is the same,or are you wiser than all these people or even the ones that voted in this thread. please wash away your old mentality and obtain your ezendigbo in dubai

@luka1981,
i am sorry if my lecture offended ur person but it is unfortunate that the truth must be told not withstanding who is offended.please as a brother, i have this advice for u, before u get involved in a discussion in a public forum like this, carefully read the topic and then see if u have knowledge of it. many people here are authorities in some of the topics so if u come up with ur italian knowledge, it will to a great extent expose how irgnorant u are so in case u are not well informed on any topic, u are free to read and leave bcs it is not compulsory that u contribute.

Re: Ojukwu, Orji Uzor Kalu And Uwazuluike. Who Is The King Of Igbo Land Today

above on quote is the topic and looking at the least, i said, ojukwu have been fighting for biafra and biafra i is bigger than Ndigbo so if he is a king, he shld be the king of biafra and not king of ndigbo and for the uwazuluike, we are yet to know who that is but if it is uwazuruike, he is in the same train with ojukwu.
kalu among the three is the most qualified. remember, i did not say kalu is the king rather i said, kalu among the above mentioned three is the most qualified.

for those who want to know, i am the ezendigbo in italy .
smileynot gburugburu

i know it must come to this. if u are the ezendigbo in italy, it means ndigbo need to send rscue team immediately to italy and it means ibos are not represented in italy.
our problem is accepting truths directly and after much rantings, u are indirectly coming to terms with my points.
u have decleared urself ezendigbo in italy and asked me to declare myself ezendigbo in dubai so in the ibo society, it is very much allowed for anyone to be eze. it is our culture and u have confirmed that and that is why in ibo land today, we have a lot of red long caps especially in ur side.

I thought it about this topic and I gotta say that Ojukwu and Uwazuruike cannot be in anyway King of Igbos since they fought or now fighting for the actualization of the Biafran state which is not exclusively Igbo. Uwazuruike and Ojukwu are leaders of Biafra, not just Igbo.

at least i have someone in the house u think the same way i do.
Re: Ojukwu, Orji Uzor Kalu And Uwazuluike. Who Is The King Of Igbo Land Today by youngies(m): 11:07am On Feb 20, 2009
@Luka and unipol

You guys are on a wild goose chase, an illusion. You have clearly shown here without any equivocation that you are toddlers with absolutely no sense of Igbo histroy, culture and tradition.

It may not be surprising to me that we may later discover that you folks are not ndi Igbo. Please I urge you to quickly put a stop to this charade and misrepresentation of the Igbo race.

For other people who may not understand, ab nito, ndi Igbo do not, cannot, EVER have a central king.
Re: Ojukwu, Orji Uzor Kalu And Uwazuluike. Who Is The King Of Igbo Land Today by youngies(m): 11:08am On Feb 20, 2009
:-x :-x
Re: Ojukwu, Orji Uzor Kalu And Uwazuluike. Who Is The King Of Igbo Land Today by fesse(f): 2:52pm On Feb 20, 2009
what kind of political animal are you? do you mean we should not or we cannot? in hausa they have the sudan of sokoto, in yoruba the oba of ile- ife, in edo you still get the oba of benin,[quote][/quote]

and so phucking what? Igbo traditional rulers are not like other tribes that are politically elected. You have to know 80% of Igbo customs b/4 coming out with pointless thread.

Be wise and useful @ post
Re: Ojukwu, Orji Uzor Kalu And Uwazuluike. Who Is The King Of Igbo Land Today by fesse(f): 2:57pm On Feb 20, 2009
@post
did orji uzor kalu bribbed you to come up with this thread or what? this is the kind of thing that man is good at. he thought he has achieved great things. @ post you would have put his mother's name then his name in open and close (orji uzor kalu).

devil in human form
grin grin
Re: Ojukwu, Orji Uzor Kalu And Uwazuluike. Who Is The King Of Igbo Land Today by Becomrrich: 3:28pm On Feb 20, 2009
Uwazuruike  is the present leader of the igbo. Uwazuruike  is more trusted among igbo than Orji Kalu.  Ojukwu time as gone. And I think, the change in Igbo leadership have already occured.

Uwazuruike is a bold young man that is not greed or seek after his own interest . He has gone to jail because of other Igbos. He is not a contractor to Aso rock. 

Uwazuruike  was able to close 90% of igbo shops all over nigeria. Orji kalu can not do that. Igbo believe and trust  Uwazuruike more than they trust Orji Kalu.

Orji Kalu power lays in the Ohanaze , who are his business friend. But when you talk of grassroot support Uwazuruike  is the one that have it.

Uwazuruike  is the new Igbo leader.
Re: Ojukwu, Orji Uzor Kalu And Uwazuluike. Who Is The King Of Igbo Land Today by youngies(m): 3:31pm On Feb 20, 2009
Becomrrich, you intentionally chose to be miles off the topic. Keep it up
Re: Ojukwu, Orji Uzor Kalu And Uwazuluike. Who Is The King Of Igbo Land Today by Becomrrich: 4:05pm On Feb 20, 2009
No I am not. the poll is not doing justice by putting Ojukwu name on the list. we know Ojukwu times have gone.

If you remove Ojukwu name from this poll. Uwazuruike would not score less than 60% .

I am a yorubaman, so I can be bias on this issue. And we all know who the real New Igbo is and without any doubt, it is Uwazuruike. In leadership you must have followship and when you say the people you.

And Uwazuruike was able to make more than 90% of igbo to believe in him , Orji kalu have not done that. Uwazuruike is not a contractor. He is man fighting for his people. And not is selfish self.

Uwazuruike is the NEW leader of the igbo people. no doubt. In a free and fair election Uwazuruike would beat Orji kalu in igbo land.
Re: Ojukwu, Orji Uzor Kalu And Uwazuluike. Who Is The King Of Igbo Land Today by youngies(m): 4:13pm On Feb 20, 2009
This is the topic of discussion:
Ojukwu, Orji Uzor Kalu And Uwazuluike. Who Is The King Of Igbo Land Today

You are busy wasting space and time talking about 'Leaders'. If you like you can open a new thread on who is the new Igbo leader.

But for now, unless you back up your point with a barrage of satellite images, your are now eons off the topic
Re: Ojukwu, Orji Uzor Kalu And Uwazuluike. Who Is The King Of Igbo Land Today by Eziachi: 4:32pm On Feb 20, 2009
asha 80:

Get a life.There is nothing like king of igbo.

I will second that, please get a bloody life for your useless life, we don't need a king nor a wannabe king. They are Igbo sons in their own right and that will do. Get a life!!!!
Re: Ojukwu, Orji Uzor Kalu And Uwazuluike. Who Is The King Of Igbo Land Today by Eziachi: 4:39pm On Feb 20, 2009
unipol:

what kind of political animal are you? do you mean we should not or we cannot?  in hausa they have the sudan of sokoto, in yoruba the oba of ile- ife, in edo you still get the oba of benin,

I think you are the animal, you had even said hausa had the sultan which you foolishly called SUDAN, eventhough hausa has emir, it is the Fulani that has the Sultan and you also said Yorubas has the obas.
Yes they are Yoruba, Hausa and Fulanis and we are Ndi-Igbo. And each one is governed by their own culture and our culture has no history of monachy as we are republicans from the outset of history and that is what we are.
Let Yorubas, Hausa, Fulani etc be what they are and let Igbo be what they are too.
Re: Ojukwu, Orji Uzor Kalu And Uwazuluike. Who Is The King Of Igbo Land Today by youngies(m): 4:42pm On Feb 20, 2009
Eziachi, that seems to be a tall order for him. He is determined to foist a 'king' on us

What an ignorant fellow angry
Re: Ojukwu, Orji Uzor Kalu And Uwazuluike. Who Is The King Of Igbo Land Today by Eziachi: 4:47pm On Feb 20, 2009
luka1981:

the most digraceful nigerians are here again. how can you say that igbos has no king or that the king of igbo land is the useles igwes in your village.

OJUKWU  was ordained the EZE NDI IGBO GBURUGBURU , and he had said he is going to hand over to uwazuluike. so uwazulike is the modern king of igbo land.

Ojukwu is not an exception to Nigerian obsession with titles. You might as well explain why Abiola was called the Are ona Kakanfo of Yoruba land and tell me the war he led the Yoruba nation into victory.
Presido1 as a true Igbo son has explained an issue concerning Igboland to you but you will never get it rather wallow in ignorance. Kingship in Igboland is a borrowed culture, not that we don't accept it now that we had the Igwes but non of them can trace their family  kingship to even a hundred years of lineage.
Re: Ojukwu, Orji Uzor Kalu And Uwazuluike. Who Is The King Of Igbo Land Today by Eziachi: 4:58pm On Feb 20, 2009
unipol:

the people that don,t want the igbos to unite under one leadership are here.

EZE NDI IGBO  Orji uzor kalu

please if you are not a true son or daughter of igbo land, you won,t understand the meaning of EZE NDI IGBO, so please don,t contribute, as you can see we are not talking about igwes in villages.

@luka1981n you merit to be called son of the soil.
igbo kwenu! kwenu! kweezun.    BIAFRA IS OUR RISING SUN

I don't know how old you are but your opinion begets that of a young person who should be asking question. We don't need a king to be united, as some one has already alluded, your threat question should had been , who among these men is most relevant today? and not asking who is the king.
My own community had never ever had anything resemblance of a king until 1978, when we decided to make one of us the traditional ruler and since him, we have had the choice of 2 other guys that are not even related to him but just the choice of the community.
In a typical sense of monachy, that is not how to choose a king, it's normally inherited, and that alone should give you an idea.

From time begining even before the coming of the white man
All Igbo communities are run by a threat of chain
Ndi Nze- The SENATE
Ndi Ichie/Ozor- Representatives
Oji Ofor: The custodian head of a family
Umu Nna: The men Family Unit
Eze Nmuo- Community Chief priest to the shrine.
Nmanwu/Mgbadike- The Masquerade

Each takes decisions by show of hand to anything affetcting the community and the chief preist/the masquerade administer justice when their is judgement to be rendered after conlsulting all the other arms.
What Igbos or Biafrans need is a leader and not a ruler, just as Mandela was to the South Africans and Uwazuruike is not doing badly considering the environment.
Re: Ojukwu, Orji Uzor Kalu And Uwazuluike. Who Is The King Of Igbo Land Today by Eziachi: 5:16pm On Feb 20, 2009
luka1981:

Igbo amaghi eze. it has been there and for now it is still the case. igbos are not known with a central king.

ojukwu is a war lord whose interest was more of Biafra than Igbo. uwazurukike is working towards taking over from the former(ojukwu). orji uzor kalu from all indications is working towards kingship but the task ahead is not as simple as it might look.

Luka1981, i suggest u endeavour to discuss issues that u know as that will put u on a good plat form to flow with points rather than insulting others.

@chidichrist, if your father is igbo man then you truly need a DNA test.before the coming of the white people there were two kings in igbo land, one of them is the obi of onitsha. then the white came and introduce the indirect rule and the igbo became decentralized. in 1982 OJUKWU returned to Nigeria and all the elders and leaders in igbo land joined hand and crowned and ordained him the EZENDIGBO GBURUGBURU. when uwazuluike was released from prison ojukwu said that he is going to handover to uwazulike. all the ibo sons inspiring to contest for high posts always look for his endorsement. for example cc onoh and kalu. watch it www.orjikalu.com

No, all the Igwes in Igboland confered on Ojukwu the title of DIKE DI ORA NMA of Igboland and not EZE NDIGBO GBURUGBURU and the Nnewi his home town confered on him the title of IKEMBA of Nnewi. Get your fact right, it doesn't take too much effort and if you don't know, just ask.
Re: Ojukwu, Orji Uzor Kalu And Uwazuluike. Who Is The King Of Igbo Land Today by Eziachi: 5:30pm On Feb 20, 2009
luka1981:

@asha 80, if you are not suffering from multiple identity syndrome then you are suffering from homosexualism, how can you defend chidichrist without any historical statement or proof. i only asked him to do DNA test because i expect that even if he is not educated, his father suppose to tell him about a great occasion in igbo land called the crownation of EZENDIGBO GBURUGBURU  the son of EZEODIMEGWU. the great occasion was attended by all the great igbo leaders,sons, daughter,friends from different part of the nation.

My advise to you is to listen to Asha80, I think he/she knew more than you, you only showing your ignorance about the GBURUGBURU thing, there was no such occassion ever in Igboland and the occasion you are reffering is the confermation of DIKE DI ORA NMA on Ojukwu when he returned from exile in 1982 and the traditional rulers physical involved are:

Igwe Kenneth Orizu-  of Nnewi
Igwe Patrick Achalonu- of Orlu
Eze Akanu Ibiam- of Afikpo
Eze Bernard Enwerenmadu- of Ngwa-Ukwu Aba
Igwe PC Ezenwa- of Okpoko
Igwe Ude Ubaka- of Ora ifite
Eze P N Ugbala- of Okporo Orlu
The Asagba- of Asaba
Eze Onu Egwu Nwoke- Ihite Oha Owerre
The Obi of Onitsha
Eze Ezo Ukandu- of Imenyi Okigwe
Eze Tabansi Udene- of Nri
etc!!

And these men represented their various states council of chiefs then (Imo, Anambra, Rivers & Bendel states) as all the Igwes in Igboland cannot be physically present at one spot.
Re: Ojukwu, Orji Uzor Kalu And Uwazuluike. Who Is The King Of Igbo Land Today by Abagworo(m): 7:23pm On Feb 20, 2009
The issue of not having a revered king is inborn amongst igbos and their neighbours.there are 3 major titles in igbo traditional institution.igwe,eze and obi.there are also others perculiar to sub-groups which refers to landlord.enachioken,onye ishi ala,onyenweala,nyenweli etc.it should be noted that none of these traditional rulers actually rules an area that exceeds 10 square miles except agbor,onitsha,ogba and aboh.these people trace their traditional institution to benin.

Back to the topic.igbos can never have a central king.Biafra is not Igbo.Cross river and Akwaibom are not ibos but are full Biafrans.Anioma(Delta) are Igbos but not Biafrans.If we streamline the topic to THE MOST INFLUENTIAL AND POPULAR MAN IN THE SOUTH-EAST TODAY, I''ll then vote Orji.
Re: Ojukwu, Orji Uzor Kalu And Uwazuluike. Who Is The King Of Igbo Land Today by unipol(m): 8:12pm On Feb 20, 2009
nairaland is a free site and that is why every body feels free to display their behaviour even when they are suppose to be at work, they are here posting nonsense, i am happy some people are sensible to vote or say their opinion constructively. the vote we have here is not different from even the 2007 presidential general election in Nigeria, where orji uzor scored the highest igbo political votes followed by ojukwu.

king exist in a monarchy society and not in a democratic setup.
orji uzor kalu is a politician/businessman
ojukwu, from military to politics
uwazuluike, from legal practicing to tribal activism

non of them is related to monarchical setup which is by hereditary.matured people understand words even when it is in a proverbial form.i am simple trying to know who has igbos in mind more than others but some people are here speaking elementary English. ojukwu claimed to have fought the biafran war with his own fathers wealth, which he is yet to prove. a lot of national and international journalist told him that he is owing Nigeria a depth which is the publication of a book about the Nigerian civil war because he know the real story more than yakubu gowon. for those who claim that ojukwu was not crowned the ezendigbo gburugburu should go and update their brain

a lot of igbos talk about orji uzor kalu every where in the world and that is why i call him the king. JESUS CHRIST is called the king of the world or the king of kings not because he was crowned by anybody or because the world has a centralized government, but because of his greatness. in the same way a lot of great people are being called kings just because of their greatness and achievement. bob Marley called Halie Silesia the king of Africa even without minding that Africa is decentralized.
please you have the right to ignore a topic that make no sense to you. if you have a contrary point you still have the right to say it but in a constructive, respectful and matured way.
Re: Ojukwu, Orji Uzor Kalu And Uwazuluike. Who Is The King Of Igbo Land Today by chidichris(m): 12:53pm On Feb 21, 2009
@unipol,
who is uwazuluike? whether internet is free or not, we will not allow u to spell names in ur own ways.
we have decided to forgive and overlook ur grammertical imbalances but for igbo names, no way. u must learn how to use ur L and R.

the era of offroad(oofload), ladio(radio), randrord(landlord), ellor(error) etc is gone
Re: Ojukwu, Orji Uzor Kalu And Uwazuluike. Who Is The King Of Igbo Land Today by Afaukwu: 4:44pm On Feb 21, 2009
Any day thief Kalu becomes Igbo leader, I will resign my Igboship. How can a bloody thief and a half-baked idiot be Igbo leader? God forbid. Tu, tu tufiakwa!

Infact, neither Kalu nor Uwazuruike is an Igbo leader, indeed. Ojukwu has been, and will always remain an Igbo Icon. Other than these three, there are far too many credible Igbo leaders, and their names will fill up the space here if I take the liberty to mention them. Kalu ko, Uwa ni

For Kalu to be Igbo leader is just like saying Fasoye is Yoruba leader.
Re: Ojukwu, Orji Uzor Kalu And Uwazuluike. Who Is The King Of Igbo Land Today by luka1981(m): 6:49pm On Feb 21, 2009
one proverb says that "when you argue with a full you make him a hero" so i don,t want to make any fool a hero here, because it is possible to find even real mad people as member of nairaland.

ojukwu and uzor kalu are scoring equal votes now,
Re: Ojukwu, Orji Uzor Kalu And Uwazuluike. Who Is The King Of Igbo Land Today by unipol(m): 7:07pm On Feb 21, 2009
luka1981:

one proverb says that "when you argue with a full you make him a hero" so i don,t want to make any fool a hero here, because it is possible to find even real mad people as member of nairaland.

ojukwu and uzor kalu are scoring equal votes now,

i think is better to attach NAIRALAND FOOLS KEEP OF before making a thread
Re: Ojukwu, Orji Uzor Kalu And Uwazuluike. Who Is The King Of Igbo Land Today by Emekankwoka(m): 7:14pm On Feb 21, 2009
I dont know what you people is talking about. We are one lost tribe of israel. God will send somebody like Moses to help us. Igbos has on king but God. When God's time comes you will understand what i am saying.
Re: Ojukwu, Orji Uzor Kalu And Uwazuluike. Who Is The King Of Igbo Land Today by unipol(m): 7:15pm On Feb 21, 2009
chidichris:

@unipol,
who is uwazuluike? whether internet is free or not, we will not allow u to spell names in ur own ways.
we have decided to forgive and overlook ur grammertical imbalances but for igbo names, no way. u must learn how to use ur L and R.

the era of offroad(oofload), ladio(radio), randrord(landlord), ellor(error) etc is gone

is that why you have refused to learn when others are learning and think when others are thinking.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Power Improvement Talk Is A Ruse - David Mark / FG Sends 13,400 Bags Of Food Items To IDP Camp / Dogara Urges Muslims To Emulate Prophet Muhammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.