Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes (109230 Views)

Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 / SHOCKER :Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000) / Buhari Orders Keyamo To Step Down From Prosecuting Timipre Sylva - Breakingtimes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by ifynwaba(m): 5:59pm On Jun 01, 2015
sexymoma:
Wetin una wan gain for this thing... She isn't into politics
She wears a wrist watch that cost so so amount.. where una see say she steal oil money take buy am
When maduake was squandering our money which was even obvious that it our money wetin una do...

I think this PDP dem still finds it difficult to admit that GMB is our new president
If una continue like dis una nor go see 2019 oooo
nwanne buhari na ndi otu ya wu ndi oshi.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by ibroauthen(m): 5:59pm On Jun 01, 2015
dwayni:
Anyone who in anyway justifies this will never see the goodness of this life. Again I ain't GEJ's fan. I just can't stand liars and deceptive folks.

Buhari lied to Nigerians all through the campaign, just to get sympathetic votes and it worked. Nigerians with tribal hate are too blind to see.
Wetin dey do dis man?
U sure say u get sense @all?
U don see anybody swear for here?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by stayblack: 5:59pm On Jun 01, 2015
Dorrobucci:
Hahahahaha

Buhari is not corrupt, while his wife is rocking 10million wrist watch.

I laugh in pakistan cheesy

grin grin grin
NO,LAUGH IN CHINA,THE WIFE,OF MY PRESIDENT,WAS DOING IT BIG,IN THE BEAUTY BUSINESS,B4 SHE CAME IN....SO STOP WRITING LIKE SAY POVERTY,WAS INVENTED BY UR FAMILY... grin

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by NiceQ7U7: 6:00pm On Jun 01, 2015
==> 5 - GB for #1,200
==> 10 - GB for #2,000
PLACE AN ORDER NOW!!
‎Payment with MTN recharge cards is also accepted.
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jun 01, 2015
bobolizim:
so its ur business she is doing?ode oponu osi...go ask goggle...she has d largest beauty company in kaduna...didnt u see that thread here on nl of recent?...she is a cosmotologist for God's sake....
sorry you are my son's age, kindly go and eat the indomie inside food flask beside the kitchen cupboard. Run along Son

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by papoose999(m): 6:00pm On Jun 01, 2015
Archilouis:
Nonsense!

Doesn't a man have the right to do with whatever he has? Are you trying to tell Nigerians that our President has not earned directly and indirectly greater than NGN10m until his age of about 71yrs?

If i were the President, my wife will look the best on this day that seemed like a dream never to come true.

You judge a man for financial misconduct not by the value of one item, but the aggregate of his holdings.

Try to leave with it, there are men who will have their wife and kids be decorated in all they have ever worked for.

The President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria still remains the best that has happened to us in a while now...i can understand if you don't understand, because of the consequences of the rot that Nigeria currently has over its face.

One example: the other day, an officer jumped the queue to buy bread (that is yesterday's Nigeria). The Nigeria we will see is the officer will join the queue and the citizens on the queue will give chance to him to have an express order and this will apply to the old,nursing and people on essential duties. We will come to truly love and have respect for one another....GOD bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria

..moderators, think about what is posted and what audience does it appeal to...and what benefit is expected from the escalation of info...this is a government that will be protected and her aim is to restore Nigeria's pride...
mr man its obvious u dnt wnt 2 hear d truth...buhari talk am durin campaign tym say na only 1million naira dey im account...nd hs wyf is rockin a 10million naira watch...open ur thick skul dude...think

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by neocortex: 6:00pm On Jun 01, 2015
The most loyal Bihari slaves have avoided this thread while those who showed are citing untenable excuses such as : she is not a politician,
It is her personal money,
This has nothing to do with Nigeria bla bla bla.
But they are the same set of people who claimed Buharis family is the most poorest and modest of past rulers.

Only those who can swallow their pride and have put Nigeria first will see something wrong with Aisha's action.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by Lionsclaw: 6:00pm On Jun 01, 2015
Beremx:
Poverty is really a disease.

See TANoids groaning about Aisha Buhari's wristwatch.
so you people want her to wear watch sold by those abokki who roam the streets selling wrist watches?

Ndi ara! grin grin
You see your life. Nigerian politics is gradually making you insane. If it were Patience Jonathan you will be crying foul but now it is ok for Aisha. Silly you.
Being anti APC I should be crying foul. But no I am more rational than you. I believe its d abokki version of the real thing knowing Nigeria for faking stuffs and the d fact that d Buhari family by nature are not ostentatious. I would believe so until there is more cogent reason to believe otherwise. And even if true. I will not insult the presidents wife

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by bobolizim(m): 6:00pm On Jun 01, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
don't be fooled by the antics of Buhari and his @ least 1million naira, there is something not right with the first family holier than thou attitude.

ah ah!really?oya!since u r jobless...ds is a job for u...go and right what is wrong in dr family
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by sexymoma(f): 6:00pm On Jun 01, 2015
omo17:

Na only u i just dey follow for dis thread , u sabi reply pple sha, I just gbadun u. I want to learn from u. grin grin grin
grin Nor mind dem... Instead make dem dey pity dia landlord for otuoke, dem come here dey rant..
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jun 01, 2015
Are we talking about a woman who owns a high class beauty spa?undecided

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by BuddhaPalm(m): 6:01pm On Jun 01, 2015
ofenmanucom:

Do you know what Bullyhari did to his first wife for collecting a gift from IBB? Do a little research my friend and come back to tell us your findings.

The first was from IBB. This could be from Tinubu or Atiku.
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by afolajohn521(m): 6:01pm On Jun 01, 2015
its may b a gift sha
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by mcfoxy(m): 6:01pm On Jun 01, 2015
But dis man has only 1m on his account and browed money to buy nomination form, hw come ,one chance again ,” walk the talk“

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by sexymoma(f): 6:01pm On Jun 01, 2015
ifynwaba:
nwanne buhari na ndi otu ya wu ndi oshi.
Mio loro ba e so rara
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jun 01, 2015
Well, she'd better sell that watch.....and give the proceeds to the poor.

And while we are at it.....everyone has to recall we are under austerity. Tighten the seat belts.
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by CSTR2: 6:01pm On Jun 01, 2015
This old man said abacha the greatest thief of all time was not corrupt.
I've always wondered why , but it is finally beginning to make sense.
They are all birds of a feather.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by Ninilowo(m): 6:02pm On Jun 01, 2015
Even if she wear 1 billion Naira worth of whatever......... She has no case to answer cos PMB is just some hours in office. So, WTF?
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by nazeefsco(m): 6:02pm On Jun 01, 2015
guys why so wat if she put on 10,000,000 watch she's a president wife who got alot of rich friends some one rich can give her d watch as a gift ...if accepting gift crime??/ mtsweee u guys ar jst wasting ur tym
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by retsonbiz(m): 6:02pm On Jun 01, 2015
Hmmmmmmm.........You can be sure Tanoids are Tanmites

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by Beremx(f): 6:02pm On Jun 01, 2015
shachris:

my only problem is that they should stop deceiving us. How would his wife be this wealthy and he was still going around begging for money to buy nomination form? is that normal?

This confirms a personal experience my friend told me about buhari...i denied him then....but now i just dont know. anyway that's a story for another day.
no one is deceiving anybody. If Buhari borrowed money to buy nomination form,that's his personal decision.
After all,Dangote as wealthy as he is,he still borrows money from banks to run his business.

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by PassingShot(m): 6:02pm On Jun 01, 2015
papoose999:
mr man its obvious u dnt wnt 2 hear d truth...buhari talk am durin campaign tym say na only 1million naira dey im account...nd hs wyf is rockin a 10million naira watch...open ur thick skul dude...think
Liar! Where and when did he say that?
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by Kx: 6:02pm On Jun 01, 2015
I support buhari but governance will be better for it if the public discuss is sustained on leaders lifestyle like this thread to keep them perpetually in check.

I will have an issue with this if mama beauty bought this watch sequel to her husbands ascend to the seat of power.

But buying the watch or maybe an Igbo made of it before taking the oath, what's d issue for a consultant whose clientele I Clyde's shell, chevron etc?
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by DerideGull(m): 6:02pm On Jun 01, 2015
Beremx:
stop behaving like a kid and act your age. You are in your 70's and you were also in the army just like Buhari.

Do I plead with you to grow up? You're already a full grown man.

I hope you do not use charcoal as lipstick. May your God lead me to see 70 years. I guess knowledge is wisdom and you need it plentifully.
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by Jesusloveyou: 6:02pm On Jun 01, 2015
ofenmanucom:
Where are the eternal slaves? They should come here and defend their deity.
Omenka, Beremx, NgeneUkwenu, PassingShot, Gbawe, Midolian

You slaves should come here immediately and explain the source of this savage display of wealth. We're patiently waiting....

Ecoterrors, Atlwireles, Mogidi
no need for ur hyperventilation, is just a gift

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by NiceQ7U7: 6:03pm On Jun 01, 2015
==> 5 - GB for #1,200
==> 10 - GB for #2,000
PLACE AN ORDER NOW!!
‎Payment with MTN recharge cards is also accepted.
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jun 01, 2015
I have it on good authority that everything the 1st lady is wearing is costume jewelery grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by stayblack: 6:03pm On Jun 01, 2015
ofenmanucom:
Where are the eternal slaves? They should come here and defend their deity.
Omenka, Beremx, NgeneUkwenu, PassingShot, Gbawe, Midolian

You slaves should come here immediately and explain the source of this savage display of wealth. We're patiently waiting....

Ecoterrors, Atlwireles, Mogidi
GUY,UR USELESSNESS CARRY PACKAGES......LOOOOOOOOOSER... grin

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by SweetSoup(m): 6:03pm On Jun 01, 2015
Aisha Buhari is a business woman of international repute (in the UK at least), she can afford whatever she is putting on. In Islam a woman keep 100% of her earnings, the husband is not permitted to take even a kobo from her earnings. This may explain why President Buhari lives a modest lifestyle while she lives a flamboyant one. It would interest people to know that she is a beauty therapist and owns a big beauty shop in Kaduna and Abuja. Time will tell if she will turn out to be another flamboyant and extravagant First lady like Mama Peace.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by quiet006storm: 6:03pm On Jun 01, 2015
Na wa o, Nigerians don come again; What's your idea of a best man when you're choosing who you'll end up with in a relationship? Find out in this interesting story http://bolanlesnuptialtales..com/2015/05/the-best-man.html?spref=tw read, comment and share
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by apolonius(m): 6:03pm On Jun 01, 2015
So assumptive,subjective and highly biased.

For starters,the writer used the day's exchange rate as though it was bought that day.So dumb!

Again,the woman,unlike the outgone tout of Okrika,is an esthetician trained from the most exotic institutes in the field.She ran a spar and beauty bar that catered to Fulani aristocrats in Kaduna and Abuja.Yes,as a foremost beautician and women pamperer in the North and Abuja,can she not afford that wristwatch?

The article and comments are just so sexist and attack the hardwork and professionalism that women like her boast.Must all a woman has come from her hubby?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by brownlord: 6:04pm On Jun 01, 2015
Archilouis:
[s]Nonsense!

Doesn't a man have the right to do with whatever he has? Are you trying to tell Nigerians that our President has not earned directly and indirectly greater than NGN10m until his age of about 71yrs?

If i were the President, my wife will look the best on this day that seemed like a dream never to come true.

You judge a man for financial misconduct not by the value of one item, but the aggregate of his holdings.

Try to leave with it, there are men who will have their wife and kids be decorated in all they have ever worked for.

The President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria still remains the best that has happened to us in a while now...i can understand if you don't understand, because of the consequences of the rot that Nigeria currently has over its face.

One example: the other day, an officer jumped the queue to buy bread (that is yesterday's Nigeria). The Nigeria we will see is the officer will join the queue and the citizens on the queue will give chance to him to have an express order and this will apply to the old,nursing and people on essential duties. We will come to truly love and have respect for one another....GOD bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria

..moderators, think about what is posted and what audience does it appeal to...and what benefit is expected from the escalation of info...this is a government that will be protected and her aim is to restore Nigeria's pride.[/s]..

Fool, buhari has no verifiable business since he left the military, which mean buhari lives on pension and allowance as head of state.

Agreed, a man of buhari's status should have #10M, but again, remember just few months ago, buhari's account was on red that he had to fraudulently collect loan from a bank without collateral,

Remember, also buhari had less than 1 million in his bank account just few months ago.

Now, assuming buhari now have up to 10 million in his bank account, you mean his priority is getting 10 million naira watch for his wife?

You need to get a new brain

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (30) (Reply)

Babangida Can't Wear Shoes Anymore. Nemesis Catches Up With The Evil Genius - SR / Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) / COVID-19: Buhari Tests Negative, Kyari Is Positive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.