Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes (109229 Views)

Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 / SHOCKER :Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000) / Buhari Orders Keyamo To Step Down From Prosecuting Timipre Sylva - Breakingtimes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by haji56(m): 6:04pm On Jun 01, 2015
may be you never know where this woman come from she is from the most wealthiest family in Adamawa. she has her beauty therapy model institute in Kaduna near namadi sambo residence which is about billions of naira you lie friend if your problem is to follow fellow naija leg you will fall into a ditch

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by mayorkyzo: 6:04pm On Jun 01, 2015
To think some FOOLS are actually defending her saying she didn't steal...We nigerians have a long way to go...guess this is one of the reasons he didn't declare his assets publicly...

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jun 01, 2015
Velocitron:

You went all the way to Pakistan to laugh? cheesy

My dear no be small thing. cheesy
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by oweman: 6:04pm On Jun 01, 2015
barbstee:
Where is ur source?

Hausa people dont.go for this type of madness thrtherevis bo way.this.can be true .
Buhari is not a.drunkard neither is the wife be one : if the aim of the OP is to hustle for appointment he better go see LORD Ahmed.Tinubu for dialogue.!
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by Chestar5(f): 6:04pm On Jun 01, 2015
sad >imagine the people foolowing this threadsad kilo kan emi, watch ko necklace nigrin
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by prettyboi1(m): 6:04pm On Jun 01, 2015
grin grin grin Some people really need to take crash courses in learning how to be the opposition just like Lai Mohammed rightly said. These kinds of "I must find something wrong by fire by force" snooping or topic obviously is not the way to be a strong and credible opposition.
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by papoose999(m): 6:04pm On Jun 01, 2015
bobolizim:
en en?how do u define corruption?
ds is an act of corruption..mr buhari talk am b4 say na 1m e gt e evn talk say na pple contribute his presidntial ticket form 27m...aw is it possible dt hs wyf is rockn a 10m watch...buhari nd apc re just deceivn us dts y we moved d motion dt d baba shud declare hs asset in public as promised.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jun 01, 2015
Beremx:
no one is deceiving anybody. If Buhari borrowed money to buy nomination form,that's his personal decision.
After all,Dangote as wealthy as he is,he still borrows money from banks to run his business.

you don't get it. He made it our issue by announcing it so that he can win our sympathy and we can also see how selfless and poor he was. But he wife had a 10 million watch all these while? Lose the scales dear.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by Beremx(f): 6:05pm On Jun 01, 2015
DerideGull:

I hope you do not use charcoal as lipstick. May your God lead me to see 70 years. I guess knowledge is wisdom and you need it plentifully.
abeg park well. Don't just let me vent my total anger on you this evening.
Carry your wahala comot for my face!

Yeye!
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by brownlord: 6:05pm On Jun 01, 2015
PassingShot:

Don't you have a bridge close to you?

Or a live transformer? Or lagoon?

Just do the needful boy. I mean, just end your miserable life because four years (can actually be eight you know) is too far. cheesy grin

No sir, i can't hug a transformer nor jump in lagoon.

Why should i, when i never believed in him from the onset

Only the fools, who believed in this nonsense change mantra will be dissapointed not me

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by PassingShot(m): 6:05pm On Jun 01, 2015
brownlord:

Oga shut up, we are talking about buhari's integrity here
Why don't you take the jump? I mean into the lagoon.
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by SeverusSnape(m): 6:06pm On Jun 01, 2015
midolian:
No mind them..they are still suffering from the shock of the defeat..Jobless weed smokers

I hope this is not how they intend to play opposition till the end of Buhari's 8yrs in office..They better learn from APC

And their useless source is always breakingtimes.com.. I urge you to investigate how much Aisha Buhari's veil is worth. I am sure it is worth a trillion dollars.. #saTANoids
Mr. Man, Keep defending your slave master.

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jun 01, 2015
I take God beg una. My mention don full oo! cheesy

Shey na my fault say first lady buy expensive wristwatch? sad sad

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jun 01, 2015
barcanista:
Buhari is the second version of Obasanjo. They used similar format and follow same pattern. That man is as Holy as Sani Abacha
LOL, there is something not right with this buhari and this saint garb he wears. I'm disgusted with the way beremx and her children of hate are trying to defend her antics

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by papoose999(m): 6:06pm On Jun 01, 2015
oweman:

Hausa people dont.go for this type of madness thrtherevis bo way.this.can be true .
Buhari is not a.drunkard neither is the wife be one : if the aim of the OP is to hustle for appointment he better go see LORD Ahmed.Tinubu for dialogue.!
wat is ds one sayin?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by ifynwaba(m): 6:06pm On Jun 01, 2015
sexymoma:
Mio loro ba e so rara
iwu ezigbo onye ara,isi ewu

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by waleray(m): 6:07pm On Jun 01, 2015
I think she has her own life to live
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by Tex42(m): 6:07pm On Jun 01, 2015
Chisos ! #10.4m wrist watch?! Hope say Naija never enter one chance.

Didn't know that 'malos' can be this luxurious.

Madam first lady, please always remind your husband that he has to reduce the cost of governance, twas in his campaign manifesto.
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jun 01, 2015
Beremx:
you didn't cry when David Mark gave Jonathan a wrist watch worth $200,000. You're now crying about Aisha Buhari's watch.
You guys are hypocrites
Your master told us he didnt have that kind of money to buy presidential form let alone wasting such amount on frivolities like wrist watch. I need an explanation for this sudden and brazen display of extreme materialism from the first lady.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by brownlord: 6:07pm On Jun 01, 2015
PassingShot:

Why don't you take the jump? I mean into the lagoon.

oh bro, get a life, bloody hypocrite

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by neocortex: 6:07pm On Jun 01, 2015
handie:
Do u guys realise Aisha Buhari is from a very influential family in adamawa state and also runs her own business? She had a contract with NNPC for crying out loud and her institution is approved by the NBTE? What if it is a gift from a family member, client or friend. No matter how non corrupt the husband is, we're talking about d wife of an ex head of state and a retired major general who earns millions in pensions and gratuities. say something else jor

You are a typical slowpoke, who cares if her father is Bill Gate, Bihari sold himself to you as a modest man ,now that you find out he isn't , instead of you condemning him and blame yourself for being gullible , you make up indefensible scenarios to justify Aisha's extravagance.SMH.

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by SeverusSnape(m): 6:07pm On Jun 01, 2015
midolian:
lool..Na so o! or make dem jump inside lagoon.

I am waiting for them to open another silly thread about Aisha Buhari's veil..mayb na 1trillion dem go attach to that one.

I love seeing slaves defending their masters, It shows there are still loyal minions in the world.
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by papoose999(m): 6:07pm On Jun 01, 2015
wristwatch:

funny
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by TimothyNkenu: 6:07pm On Jun 01, 2015
sexymoma:
Wetin una wan gain for this thing... She isn't into politics
She wears a wrist watch that cost so so amount.. where una see say she steal oil money take buy am
When maduake was squandering our money which was even obvious that it our money wetin una do...

I think this PDP dem still finds it difficult to admit that GMB is our new president
If una continue like dis una nor go see 2019 oooo

Why are you a blind ardent supporter of a Nigerian politician?

PDP or APC, they're all thieves.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by ebamma(m): 6:07pm On Jun 01, 2015
stayblack:
NO,LAUGH IN CHINA,THE WIFE,OF MY PRESIDENT,WAS DOING IT BIG,IN THE BEAUTY BUSINESS,B4 SHE CAME IN....SO STOP WRITING LIKE SAY POVERTY,WAS INVENTED BY UR FAMILY... grin
doing it big in the beauty business , are you kidding me?, we are talking about a 10million naira plus watch here, and we don't even know how many jewelries like that she has in her wardrobe
That woman is tapping from a billion naira fund
And I don't think that her beauty business can make her that kind of money
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jun 01, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
LOL, there is something not right with this buhari and this saint garb he wears. I'm disgusted with the way beremx and her children of hate are trying to defend her antics
My sister, what do you expect from sai buhari fanatics? They are yet to get started because it will be a long 4years

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by Eccentrica(f): 6:08pm On Jun 01, 2015
Why are some people irrational in their thinking, especially when it comes to politics. what happened to other possibilities apart from buying the wrist watch, like being a gift from someone? Or isn't it possible she bought it when the excange rate was not this ridiculous?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by chibas: 6:08pm On Jun 01, 2015
DerideGull:
A man who became a soldier through corruptible endeavors can never claim to be corruption fighter. Most Nigerians are moronically idiotic and hellishly gullible. I cannot believe most Nigerians are apathetic to recorded events and agents of silly innuendoes.
u are silly haven't you heard of her multi-million beauty parlour and institute accredited by national board for technical education(nbte).
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jun 01, 2015
wristwatch:

this got me LOL, tell these APC liars to give up and stop mentioning wristwatch
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by brownlord: 6:09pm On Jun 01, 2015
haji56:
[s]may be you never know where this woman come from she is from the most wealthiest family in Adamawa. she has her beauty therapy model institute in Kaduna near namadi sambo residence which is about billions of naira you lie friend if your problem is to follow fellow naija leg you will fall into a ditch[/s]

Another fool, mumu, how can she be a billonaire and buhari had less than one million in his account three months ago.

What do you do with your brain?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jun 01, 2015
manny4life:
When it was PEJ, people were too blind to notice she had her own business and could afford what she needs; now that's it's Aisha's turn, APC supporters are justifying it... Smh. Yes, she wore a fake watch, in fact, the fake one was a gift sef... Anything but the real truth is acceptable.

You must be talkinf about a different PEJ cheesy
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by MosakuAW(m): 6:09pm On Jun 01, 2015
The wrist watch could have been s gift.... No big deal.

I was once given a gift (shoe) that was so expensive that when i wore it to final interview in one big company owned by an individual, the MD was wearing same shoe. He saw the shoe on me and the first thing he asked was that, how much am i been paid in my present place.

I was not employ cos of my expensive shoe, i got to know this thru my inside source after i left, that the MD said am too expensive. It was after all these, that i got to know the shoe price after i google it on the internet.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (30) (Reply)

Babangida Can't Wear Shoes Anymore. Nemesis Catches Up With The Evil Genius - SR / Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) / COVID-19: Buhari Tests Negative, Kyari Is Positive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.