Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,181 members, 7,953,647 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:42 PM

Bleeding Statue Of Jesus At Warri! - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bleeding Statue Of Jesus At Warri! (14048 Views)

Bleeding “Jesus Christ” Spotted In Lagos (photo) / Obinna Onuoha Builds Statue Of Jesus, "Biggest" In Africa / Imo To Unveil The Tallest Statue Of Jesus Christ In Africa (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bleeding Statue Of Jesus At Warri! by goodguy(m): 9:17pm On Sep 21, 2006
KHAMILEON:

<snip>

IT IS JUST NOT POSSIBLE!

<snip>

Because you did not witness it? Or because it happened in Warri? Anyway, it happened.   So what's your point?
Re: Bleeding Statue Of Jesus At Warri! by zebudaya(m): 9:25pm On Sep 21, 2006
I'm gonna go pour blood on Hebert Macaulay's statue in Yaba, bleeding statue of Macaulay
Re: Bleeding Statue Of Jesus At Warri! by goodguy(m): 9:40pm On Sep 21, 2006
In Bolivia, the statue was not only bleeding, it was weeping as well. Even cameras recorded the falling tears.

By the way, are you the same guy as zebrudaya?
Re: Bleeding Statue Of Jesus At Warri! by zebudaya(m): 9:49pm On Sep 21, 2006
the link you gave is biased, the authors of the website probably believe it. statue is always crying and weeping in developing countries why doesn't it cry and weep in washington, london, tokyo?

You should ask zebrudaya if he were Zebudaya
Re: Bleeding Statue Of Jesus At Warri! by goodguy(m): 10:01pm On Sep 21, 2006
If Jesus were to come back to earth again as a human, do you think he would choose a developed country, like England, Japan or US?
Re: Bleeding Statue Of Jesus At Warri! by otokx(m): 10:57pm On Sep 21, 2006
what is the meaning of this?
Re: Bleeding Statue Of Jesus At Warri! by zebudaya(m): 11:06pm On Sep 21, 2006
goodguy:

If Jesus were to come back to earth again as a human, do you think he would choose a developed country, like England, Japan or US?

Why not he chose Israel [/b]the first time grin, and when his life was under threat by Herod his family took him to [b]Egypt, Paul also went to Rome [/b]sometimes. Are they not and were they not(then) better developed than Africa and South America

by the way
goodguy:

the statue was not only bleeding, it was weeping as well. [b]Even cameras recorded the falling tears.

You really want a response to this? ask Nollywood. or better yet Hollywood cheesy
Re: Bleeding Statue Of Jesus At Warri! by goodguy(m): 11:15pm On Sep 21, 2006
For your info, Egypt is in Africa.  Besides, I don't think there were any sorts of classifications of continents as at the time of Jesus.  Also, even though he was born in Isreal, I doubt if Isreal could be classified as a developed nation then.  Do not forget Jesus was a carpenter in this "developed" country (as you've classified it).  If he was born in Rome, then I could reason with you.

Before you put up any oppositions of any sort to that story, I urge you to please read through everything on that page.  Thanks.
Re: Bleeding Statue Of Jesus At Warri! by gigitte(f): 1:33am On Sep 22, 2006
1. i meant the pope is the head of the church in the way a pastor is the head of a pentecostal church. i didnt mean to imply that he takes the place of christ. so i hope that piece of confusion is clarified.

2. as for traditions, those are traditions of men, the traditions im talking about are those of the church. those bible verses apply to upholding your traditions over what the bible says when both are in conflict. if they are not in conflict, i dont really see the argument there

3. who told you that cocaine and weed defile the temple that is the body? in excess they will affect your function, this is true for absolutely everything. so is it a sin to smoke weed once in a blue moon now? psshw

4. Jesus christ in the sense that he is the only way to salvation is not the same as an intercessor.

5. wow if you say dead ppl are nothing, then why are you a christian, you obviously do not share in the belief of eternal life or life after death. i am sorry for you.

the fact is you have no monopoly of interpretation of the scriptures, lol you are no-one to tell my interpretation of the scriptures is right or wrong. sha sha this is the end of my contributions to this topic.
Re: Bleeding Statue Of Jesus At Warri! by lioness(f): 9:01am On Sep 22, 2006
When a statue begins to shiit hot hot shit, i will believe grin
Cos there can be no trick in shiit. grin grin
Re: Bleeding Statue Of Jesus At Warri! by 4getme1(m): 10:51am On Sep 22, 2006
Noo OO!! Gigitte, please don't vamoose like that from this thread OO!! shocked shocked Plenty still dey wey we must yan!

Anyhow, how bodi? I like your sense of humour; but here's my rejoinder to your latest post -

gigitte:

1. i meant the pope is the head of the church in the way a pastor is the head of a pentecostal church. i didnt mean to imply that he takes the place of christ. so i hope that piece of confusion is clarified.

Okay, gotcha. But then, the Pope as the head of the RCC is not the same as a pentecostal pastor being the head of his denomination. There's more to the Pope being "head of the RCC" than meets the eye.

gigitte:

2. as for traditions, those are traditions of men, the traditions im talking about are those of the church. those bible verses apply to upholding your traditions over what the bible says when both are in conflict. if they are not in conflict, i don't really see the argument there

First, traditions of the church which do not square with the Scriptures are still traditions of men - only this time, rather than a Pharisaic tag, na RCC dem put there. Second, we all know that RCC traditions are largely in conflict with what the Bible says, and my RCC friends would vow that their traditions are weightier than the Scriptures.

gigitte:

3. who told you that cocaine and weed defile the temple that is the body? in excess they will affect your function, this is true for absolutely everything. so is it a sin to smoke weed once in a blue moon now? psshw

True?? shocked shocked Gigitte, come back and erase this line of reasoning O (otherwise, you go just spoil show for one of my friends wey dey eye you with some undiclosed interest grin )!

Anyway, cocaine and weed + 'gbana' & 'wee-wee' defile the temple that is the body - whether in excess or moderation. How much of 'gbana' or 'wee-wee' is okay and within the parameters of 'not-so-much-in-excess'? I can't imagine a dear 'sista' or 'broda' taking some portion before Mass and offering a smaller portion to the vicar/priest in good gesture. Infact sef, you won't want to marry a 'wee-wee' husband (experience is the best teacher!).

gigitte:

4. Jesus christ in the sense that he is the only way to salvation is not the same as an intercessor.

It may well be true that salvation and intercession are not the same in meaning, but still Jesus Christ is both the Saviour and our Intercessor. With 'Saviour' and 'Lord', I need not quote texts to show that. But how about "Intercessor"? I offer you a few:

Rom. 8:34 -- "Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us."

1 John 2:1 -- "My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous."

gigitte:

5. wow if you say dead people are nothing, then why are you a christian, you obviously do not share in the belief of eternal life or life after death. i am sorry for you.

Don't be sorry, my dear. I truly believe in eternal life in Jesus Christ, but that does not mean that I talk to dead people - remember the sin of necromancy condemned by God in the Bible. Even the children of Israel were not permitted to pray to or solicit the prayers of righteous men like Moses, Samuel or Elijah after their departure from this life.

Besides, I never said 'dead people are nothing'; rather, I offered a few scriptures to show that you can go and eat your bread with joy because God now accepts your work in the person of the Beloved - Jesus Christ (Eph. 1:6). According the the texts from Eccles., the dead are unable to affect the living with their love, hatred or anger. . . as there is nothing they can do under the sun.

"Out of the body, present with the Lord" does not translate into soliciting the prayers of those who have departed this life. For all I know, God discountenances such and writes it off as the sin of necromancy (Deut. 18:10-12).

gigitte:

the fact is you have no monopoly of interpretation of the scriptures, lol you are no-one to tell my interpretation of the scriptures is right or wrong.

Bang on target - it's true I have no official authority to tell you what or how to interpret Scripture. The one thing we can both do is submit to the clear teaching of the Bible and reason together with one mind and one understanding.

Philp. 2:2 -- "Fulfil ye my joy, that ye be likeminded, having the same love, being of one accord, of one mind."
Rom. 15:6 -- "That ye may with one mind and one mouth glorify God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ."
1 Cor. 1:10 -- "Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment."

gigitte:

sha sha this is the end of my contributions to this topic.

Well, em. . . could I interest you somehow to come back?? You can't make us miss you like that, you know. smiley
Re: Bleeding Statue Of Jesus At Warri! by ono(m): 11:32am On Sep 22, 2006
lioness:

When a statue begins to shiit hot hot shit, i will believe grin
Cos there can be no trick in shiit. grin grin

zebudaya:

the link you gave is biased, the authors of the website probably believe it. statue is always crying and weeping in developing countries why doesn't it cry and weep in washington, london, tokyo?

You should ask zebrudaya if he were Zebudaya

Woooow!! I've never had a good laugh before. Lawdy lawd!!
Re: Bleeding Statue Of Jesus At Warri! by zebudaya(m): 4:59pm On Sep 22, 2006
goodguy:

For your info, Egypt is in Africa. Besides, I don't think there were any sorts of classifications of continents as at the time of Jesus. Also, even though he was born in Isreal, I doubt if Isreal could be classified as a developed nation then. Do not forget Jesus was a carpenter in this "developed" country (as you've classified it). If he was born in Rome, then I could reason with you.

Before you put up any oppositions of any sort to that story, I urge you to please read through everything on that page. Thanks.

You must be feeling preety smart right now, with a nice smile on your face, hold on let me wipe it off

1) Egypt right now is more developed than 90% of African countries, they may be in africa geographically, but economically and by culture they are Arab. Even so back then they were more developed than any African or South American country they had Writing, Built Pyramids, and Chariots.

goodguy:

Also, even though he was born in Isreal, I doubt if Isreal could be classified as a developed nation then. Do not forget Jesus was a carpenter in this "developed" country (as you've classified it).
So according to your reasoning the American/British Garbage Collector is not living in a developed country?

1 kings 21
And Solomon overlaid the inside of the house with pure gold, and he drew chains of gold across, in front of the inner sanctuary, and overlaid it with gold. And he overlaid the whole house with gold, until all the house was finished. Also the whole altar that belonged to the inner sanctuary he overlaid with gold. In the inner sanctuary he made two cherubim of olive wood, each ten cubits high. Five cubits was the length of one wing of the cherub, ,

You have to be preety developed back then to overlay the inside of temple with pure gold, you have to make enough money to finance the project don't you think?

(1 Kings 6:7)
[b]And the temple, when it was being built, was built with stone finished at the quarry, so that no hammer or chisel or any iron tool was heard in the temple while it was being built. (1 Kings 6:7)
[/b]

The stones were hewn from a quarry and brought to the Temple:, everything was constructed off site, engineered and measured precisely then assembled at the temple so that no hammer or chisel or any iron tool was heard in the temple while it was being built. What about transportation how did they move heavy stones from place to place?
Yet you say they were not developed for that era?
and as for not having "any sorts of classification of continents" check out where paul went in Acts 19:22

19:22 And having sent into Macedonia two of them that ministered unto him, Timothy and Erastus, he himself stayed in [b]Asia [/b]for a while.
Re: Bleeding Statue Of Jesus At Warri! by goodguy(m): 6:59pm On Sep 22, 2006
zebudaya:

You must be feeling preety smart right now, with a nice smile on your face, hold on let me wipe it off
What is this supposed to mean?

zebudaya:

1) Egypt right now is more developed than 90% of African countries, they may be in africa geographically, but economically and by culture they are Arab. Even so back then they were more developed than any African or South American country they had Writing, Built Pyramids, and Chariots.
I do not dispute this fact at all.  The reason why I raised this issue was because it seemed you were secluding Egypt from the rest of Africa; when you said Egypt was better developed than Africa.

zebudaya:

So according to your reasoning the American/British Garbage Collector is not living in a developed country?
This is not what I mean.  Rather, my point is that in a country where majority of the people engage in not-so-productive professions, like carpentery and fishing, I don't think such country should be classified as 'developed'.  Remember in the days of Jesus, there were far more beggars than rich men (at least, as portrayed in the Bible).  I don't think this is the case in the developed nations of today.

zebudaya:

You have to be preety developed back then to overlay the inside of temple with pure gold, you have to make enough money to finance the project don't you think?
Solomon was the richest man in the world (1 Kings 3:13), so I don't know how this affected the state of the nation back then.  The fact that Mike Adenuga is the richest man in Nigeria today, and can use pure gold to build a mansion, does not make Nigeria a developed country.

zebudaya:

The stones were hewn from a quarry and brought to the Temple:, everything was constructed off site, engineered and measured precisely then assembled at the temple so that no hammer or chisel or any iron tool was heard in the temple while it was being built. What about transportation how did they move heavy stones from place to place?
Yet you say they were not developed for that era?
It took the efforts and wealth of one man to make that possible.  That does not still mean it was a developed nation.

zebudaya:

and as for not having "any sorts of classification of continents" check out where paul went in Acts 19:22

19:22 And having sent into Macedonia two of them that ministered unto him, Timothy and Erastus, he himself stayed in [b]Asia [/b]for a while.
Read again.  I said, in the days of Jesus, not Paul.  Things were already becoming modern in Paul's time.
Re: Bleeding Statue Of Jesus At Warri! by elampiro(m): 7:33pm On Sep 22, 2006
gigitte:

1. i meant the pope is the head of the church in the way a pastor is the head of a pentecostal church. i didn't mean to imply that he takes the place of christ. so i hope that piece of confusion is clarified.

gigitte, you are right. Mathew 16:18-20. Jesus said to Peter, "Behold you are Peter. Upon this rock I will build my church. I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven. Whatever you permit on earth is permitted in heaven, whatever you forbid on earth is forbidden in heaven. Behold I will be with you till the end of time". This is the authority of the Pope as the head of the chicory on earth.

2. as for traditions, those are traditions of men, the traditions im talking about are those of the church. those bible verses apply to upholding your traditions over what the bible says when both are in conflict. if they are not in conflict, i don't really see the argument there

Again I like your response on tradition.

Note this also, 2 Thessalonians 2:15 then, our brothers and sisters, stand firm and hold on to those truth we taught you both in words and in writings

The above clearing shows that it is not everything that Christ and the apostles did that were written down. The things that were not written down were passed on as tradition by the apostles to the early church. Infact the things that were not written are more than the ones written. They were only written so that we may believe. It is the only catholic church that dates back to the apostles, hence the preservation of the church's tradition.
Re: Bleeding Statue Of Jesus At Warri! by elampiro(m): 7:38pm On Sep 22, 2006
Sorry, I need to correct my last post.
gigitte:

gigitte, you are right. Mathew 16:18-20. Jesus said to Peter, "Behold you are Peter. Upon this rock I will build my church. I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven. Whatever you permit on earth is permitted in heaven, whatever you forbid on earth is forbidden in heaven. Behold I will be with you till the end of time". This is the authority of the Pope as the head of the chicory on earth.

gigitte link=topic=23510.msg619966#msg619966 date=1158885207:

Again I like your response on tradition.

Note this also, 2 Thessalonians 2:15 then, our brothers and sisters, stand firm and hold on to those truth we taught you both in words and in writings

The above clearing shows that it is not everything that Christ and the apostles did that were written down. The things that were not written down were passed on as tradition by the apostles to the early church. Infact the things that were not written are more than the ones written. They were only written so that we may believe. It is the only catholic church that dates back to the apostles, hence the preservation of the church's tradition.
Re: Bleeding Statue Of Jesus At Warri! by elampiro(m): 7:53pm On Sep 22, 2006
[color=Black]You people should pardon me for the above error. I was trynig to insert coments by gigitte but I eneded up messing up the whole thing. This is my contribution in support of gigitte.

gigitte you are right. Mathew 16:18-20. Jesus said to Peter, "Behold you are Peter. Upon this rock I will build my church. I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven. Whatever you permit on earth is permitted in heaven, whatever you forbid on earth is forbidden in heaven. Behold I will be with you till the end of time". This is the authority of the Pope as the head of the church on earth.

Again I like your response on tradition. [/color] Note this also, 2 Thessalonians 2:15 then, our brothers and sisters, stand firm and hold on to those truth we taught you both in words and in writings

The above clearing shows that it is not everything that Christ and the apostles did that were written down. The things that were not written down were passed on as tradition by the apostles to the early church. Infact the things that were not written are more than the ones written. They were only written so that we may believe. It is the only catholic church that dates back to the apostles, hence the preservation of the church's tradition
Re: Bleeding Statue Of Jesus At Warri! by Ejovwokeme(m): 8:27pm On Sep 22, 2006
It is true I called a friend in warri that stays close to the church and she confirmed it, God help us!
Re: Bleeding Statue Of Jesus At Warri! by gigitte(f): 9:43pm On Sep 22, 2006
@4get_me

oh bebe if you and your friend want to toast me, i suggest you open another thread for that or look me up online. as for all these arguments, i don tire. im not interested in convincing you to join the catholic church as you well know, i personally dont think everybody can handle, there is a lot to swallow and it takes a whole lotta faith.

about weed and cocaine. i personally dont think its a sin to do it. the fact is that if you do it in small quantities to relax yaself or ease your pain, aint nothing wrong with that. lol all that novocain and medicinal marijuana and opium and morphine that doctors be writing u prescriptions for, nko? dont let them deceive you oh. just like i dont think drinking or smoking is a sin, but hey its not like i do it, so dont worry ya self.
Re: Bleeding Statue Of Jesus At Warri! by zebudaya(m): 9:53pm On Sep 22, 2006
@goodguy

Mike Adenuga being rich and building a house is not the same as Solomon building a temple for God with the interior of full gold. First of All Mike Adenuga is not the president, second such a project needs a lot of money. State Money. People went to Jerusalem once a year from all the tribes just to worship at that temple. Building that temple then is comparable to rebuiding the world trade center now!

There is a reason why Nigeria does not have the tallest buildings in the world, or most expensive buildings in the world, or biggest stadiums Because YOU NEED MONEY TO BUILD THEM[b] State Money[/b]. Israel Had money and were developed for that era fullstop. If you say no, then tell me who was?

Now you say measuring, engineering, hewing stones offsite was the effort of one man? what was he superman? The People knew crafts,how to measure, and how to build big structures full stop. It's just like you saying rebuilding the world trade center is the effort of one man "George Bush"

You have to give me a verse where the bible says there were more beggars than rich men on a day to day basis, the only time there were beggars were only during famine or captivity, other times were flowing with milk and honey

in the City of David, the walls of the Canaanite city and remains of structures from the capital of the United Kingdom of Israel, including sophisticated underground water systems; from the Second Temple period, the remains of public buildings along the retaining walls of the Temple Mount which stands to this day, the remains of the splendid residences of the Upper City in today's Jewish Quarter of the Old City, the ruins of which remained in situ after the Romans destroyed Jerusalem in the year 70 CE, and hundreds of rock-cut tombs, some lavishly decorated, which testify to the wealth of the city that was destroyed; many churches and religious buildings from the Byzantine period, the most famous among them the Church of the Holy Sepulcher;
http://www.mfa.gov.il/MFA/Facts+About+Israel/Culture/CULTURE-+Archeology.htm

The words in brown show that Israel was preety developed by the time of Jesus as opposed to your claim. Israel was under Roman Rule at that time.
Re: Bleeding Statue Of Jesus At Warri! by goodguy(m): 10:58pm On Sep 22, 2006
zebudaya:

Mike Adenuga being rich and building a house is not the same as Solomon building a temple for God with the interior of full gold. First of All Mike Adenuga is not the president, second such a project needs a lot of money. State Money. People went to Jerusalem once a year from all the tribes just to worship at that temple. Building that temple then is comparable to rebuiding the world trade center now!
The fact that Solomon was the richest man in the world alone shows that he needed no State money to build a temple for God (king or no king).  It was something personal between him and God; not the State and God. 

zebudaya:

There is a reason why Nigeria does not have the tallest buildings in the world, or most expensive buildings in the world, or biggest stadiums Because YOU NEED MONEY TO BUILD THEM[b] State Money[/b]. Israel Had money and were developed for that era fullstop. If you say no, then tell me who was?
Solomon had money, and that did/does not automatically make Isreal a developed nation.  Fullstop.

zebudaya:

Now you say measuring, engineering, hewing stones offsite was the effort of one man? what was he superman? The People knew crafts,how to measure, and how to build big structures full stop. It's just like you saying rebuilding the world trade center is the effort of one man "George Bush"
He doesn't have to be superman to build a temple for God.   It was his money.  Hence, his effort.  In Nigeria today, there are so many people with much more talents.  If Adenuga was to build a house and he knew such people would do it the way he wants it, he will simply hire them.  That does not still mean it's because they are in a "developed" country.

zebudaya:

You have to give me a verse where the bible says there were more beggars than rich men on a day to day basis, the only time there were beggars were only during famine or captivity, other times were flowing with milk and honey
Sorry, but you'll search till kingdom come to find that verse you want me to provide.  In the days of Jesus (this is what were discussing before you brought Solomon in), beggars and poor people were often talked about more than any other of set of people.
Re: Bleeding Statue Of Jesus At Warri! by gigitte(f): 11:13pm On Sep 22, 2006
eh didnt solomon get all that money from taxing his ppl like crazy?
Re: Bleeding Statue Of Jesus At Warri! by zebudaya(m): 2:20am On Sep 23, 2006
@ giggette apparently goodguy thinks its all solomon's money. thats why I hate arguing with goodguy. I might as well argue with the wall. I learn as much from the wall as i learn from goodguy.

Goodguy you claim you are a christian and that jesus's statue bled in warri, if only you read your bible better, well back to the story at hand
David provided most of the money

1 Chronicles:
14 "I have taken great pains to provide for the temple of the LORD a hundred thousand talents of gold, a million talents [c] of silver, quantities of bronze and iron too great to be weighed, and wood and stone. [b]And you may add to them. 15 You have many workmen: stonecutters, masons and carpenters, as well as men skilled in every kind of work 16 in gold and silver, bronze and iron—craftsmen beyond number. Now begin the work, and the LORD be with you."

"You have many workmen: stonecutters, masons and carpenters, as well as men skilled in every kind of work 16 in gold and silver, bronze and iron—craftsmen beyond number. Now begin the work, and the LORD be with you." having many skilled workmen in any kind of work isn't that signs of a developed people

1 chronicles 28
11 Then David gave his son Solomon the plans for the portico of the temple, its buildings, its storerooms, its upper parts, its inner rooms and the place of atonement. 12 He gave him the plans of all that the Spirit had put in his mind for the courts of the temple of the LORD and all the surrounding rooms, for the treasuries of the temple of God and for the treasuries for the dedicated things. 13 He gave him instructions for the divisions of the priests and Levites, and for all the work of serving in the temple of the LORD, as well as for all the articles to be used in its service.

19 "All this," David said, "I have in writing from the hand of the LORD upon me, and he gave me understanding in all the details of the plan."

2 Chronicles 1
14 Solomon accumulated chariots and horses; he had fourteen hundred chariots and twelve thousand horses, [a] which he kept in the chariot cities and also with him in Jerusalem. 15 The king made silver and gold as common in Jerusalem as stones, and cedar as plentiful as sycamore-fig trees in the foothills. 16 Solomon's horses were imported from Egypt and from Kue [c]—the royal merchants purchased them from Kue. 17 They imported a chariot from Egypt for six hundred shekels [d] of silver, and a horse for a hundred and fifty. [e] They also exported them to all the kings of the Hittites and of the Aramea.

Having 14000 chariots is like having 14000 MILITARY type hummers, they were importing and exporting horses and chariots frorm egypt and they paid in gold and silver (forex) and you say they are not developed

check out verse 15 [b]"15 The king made [b]silver and gold as common in Jerusalem as stones
, and cedar as plentiful as sycamore-fig trees in the foothills"[/b] Gold and silver were as common as stones, YOU HAVE TO WORK REALLY HARD TO BE POOR OR A BEGGAR IN THOSE TIMES!!!!

2 chronicles 2
1 Solomon gave orders to build a temple for the Name of the LORD and a royal palace for himself. 2 He conscripted seventy thousand men as carriers and eighty thousand as stonecutters in the hills and thirty-six hundred as foremen over them.

He had all these people working in organized labor and they were not developed for that time eh goodguy?
Re: Bleeding Statue Of Jesus At Warri! by IroroRoyal(f): 2:34am On Sep 23, 2006
*he don do abeg* lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Bleeding Statue Of Jesus At Warri! by eazyman(m): 5:41am On Sep 23, 2006
na wah 4 una sef ohhhhhhhhhhhh, abi una no hear say warri no dey carry last and e no dey carry first sef ? weting una dey argue for here sef Na for warri na him i see say person go fit use unripe paw-paw take make garri (eba), so wen u hear warri, remeber say anything can happen!!!!!
Re: Bleeding Statue Of Jesus At Warri! by KDK(m): 2:04pm On Sep 23, 2006
@ IRORO,
How far now? I no even understand wetin all these guys dey yan again. Where did we stop sef before SEUN decided to play GOD and banned me for a very scrupulous reason? Ok, I remember; I wanted you to know that I didn't find your statement rude in any way but how do you propose to take me to warri (I am still very interested in warri you know  wink )? And em em em, will you still be in France by November?  'Becos my present itinerary indicates I will be in France by November (off-topic).
Seriously speaking, I thot we were meant to rub minds in these forums? It is becoming something else. Abeg, join me in begging these guys to stop arguing about money and concentrate on statues being worshipped in the catholic church.

@4get_me,
You did a very good job while I was serving the sentence metted upon me by SEUN, I am actually on parole.

@giggette,
My flabber was gasted when I read some of your statements. Yoruba will say : "pelepele  o o o".

@ Nairalanders,
Just wanted to say it was nice meeting you all as I may be off nairaland for sometime due to pressing work load. Take care and God bless you all . cool
Re: Bleeding Statue Of Jesus At Warri! by goodguy(m): 10:17pm On Sep 23, 2006
zebudaya:

thats why I hate arguing with goodguy.
I do not recall you and I being enagaged in an argument before.

Anyway, I quit. You are right. Isreal was a developed nation.

[Note: I didn't go through your last post, just the first line.]
Re: Bleeding Statue Of Jesus At Warri! by zebudaya(m): 1:35am On Sep 24, 2006
of course you went through the whole post, you couldn't help it.
Re: Bleeding Statue Of Jesus At Warri! by lordimpaq(m): 10:05am On Sep 24, 2006
@gigitte

smoking weed and cocaine is very very wrong, what part of the bible text don't u understand?

2 Peter 2:19
While they promise them liberty, they themselves are the servants of corruption: for of whom a man is overcome, of the same is he brought in bondage.

it means if anything overcomes man, then he is brought to bondage thru that influence, likewise

1 corinthians 6:12
All things are lawful unto me, but all things are not expedient: all things are lawful for me, but I will not be brought under the power of any.

any means anything, be it women, or drugs,

so i don't understand you when u say there is nothing wrong in taking cocaine and weed,

sometimes i wonder do you actually read a bible, let alone own one?
Re: Bleeding Statue Of Jesus At Warri! by goodguy(m): 5:56pm On Sep 24, 2006
zebudaya:

of course you went through the whole post, you couldn't help it.
Actually, I didn't.  Your first statement discouraged me, so I didn't bother.
Re: Bleeding Statue Of Jesus At Warri! by zebudaya(m): 6:12pm On Sep 24, 2006
whatever makes you sleep well at night!
Re: Bleeding Statue Of Jesus At Warri! by goodguy(m): 6:41pm On Sep 24, 2006
You're making it appear like we're quarrelling here. . more reason why I quit.

When an argument shifts from attacking points to attacking the person, then it's of no use any longer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

If The THREE Wise Men Had Been THREE Wise Women.. / Beware Of The "Mixed Multitude" In Churches / What Church Do You Attend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.